||𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), language, spidey stuff, suggestive(???), stevens a mom, mentions of violence. let me know if i missed anything

~~~

you felt like shit.

why would you do that? why'd you leave like that?

it's already been two days since that morning, and you've only gone over for dinner when steven asked.

you don't know why you don't just stay anymore.

well, that's a lie. you know why.

but it's your own fault that you get too into your head about things, and now your already screwed up mind is just making matters worse.

as where marc's thoughts were also heard by steven and jake most of the time, who could help him sort it out.

you felt like you were going to lose the guys somehow.

marc told you that he thought you didn't like him. but you could never. not even if you tried.

you were already losing him, and it was only a matter of time until you lost jake and steven too.

you were getting ready for work, in your own silence.

you took your medication, with water of course, since it was marc that made you get used to not taking them dry too much anymore.

sighing, you leave the bathroom, all dressed for work and grab your bag off the couch, then slipping on your shoes and unlocking the door.

you make sure to lock your door extra tight before walking and stepping into the elevator.

you press the button and it feels like the elevator is going down slower than usual. it's probably just you though since you're alone.

you now realize why you were so miserable all the time before meeting the guys.

you'd do this every day for years without a single person to talk to you.

you were lonely back then, no parents, no friends, no nobody.

plus you felt even worse about your parents ever since the incident.

all your life you've hated your mother, because you assumed along with everybody that she just gave birth to you and left you to die, same with your father.

now you regret ever hating her. she died protecting you.

and if she would die to protect you- a newborn baby, then you could only imagine what marc, steven, and jake would do.

they would in fact take a bullet for you- granted that khonshus healing armor prevents them from getting hurt- it's still a big deal to you.

you'd do the same to be honest, armor or not.

you wanted to protect them too in a way, to keep them from getting too hurt.

that's why marc was scared.

he knew about your hero complex ever since the spider bite, and all you wanted to do was help them.

he also happened to discuss it with steven and jake, that conversation not ending well.

they all had different points of view- marc didn't want you going out and fighting crime at all.

he thought it was way too dangerous, and that you're only a kid, you have other things to worry about, so leave the crime fighting to moon knight.