||𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), language, bleeding, scratching, gross stuff(?). let me know if i missed anything

~~~

it was the first day of summer. usually that would be great, and last night you thought you'd feel great- but instead you woke up with these weird blisters covering your arms and neck.

and they hurt. like stinging non stop, and it didn't help that they itched too.

you assumed it had to so with the spider bite since tiny webs were coming out of the scabs, and you couldn't help but pull them out.

which made it worse.

when you woke up there were only a couple blisters, but now you noticed more and more appearing every hour. it was annoying if anything.

you put bandaids over every new web-blister you saw, until you ran out of course and it did absolutely nothing since you scratched them off.

so, like anyone would do- you went to go find a distraction.

you were off to steven and marcs, hoping that either of them would have some elaborate plan as soon as you walked in the door.

you knock on the door, and hear footsteps approaching from the other side before the door unlocks and opens.

"you have a key, you dont have to knock anymore" marc tells you sarcastically and ushers you in, you hising your arms under your sleeves.

"yeah i know i just didn't want to-"

"you wont bother us, we gave you a key for a reason"

you smile to yourself, not biting your lip to hide it since your lip was still split.

"i was gonna call you over anyways, i wanted to talk to you anyways" marc shrugs.

"is it about spidey stuff?"

"yeah, if you dont mind" marc gives you a look and you nod, moving to sit on the couch and wait until he does as well.

marc sits down and lets out a sigh. "has anything else been happening since the bite that i don't know about?" he asks you, as if he knows something

'blisters. scratching. itching.'

"no" you scratch your arm from over the sleeve.

"okay good, have you still been practicing your web shooting?" he asks, gesturing to your covered wrists. you hun and nod, scratching your arm again.

"what, did you get bit by a mosquito too?" marc jokes, patting your leg and getting up. "i think i have some itch lotion laying around here somewhere."

"wait no marc-" you try to stop him since you dont want to risk him seeing your arms.

marc ignores your protests and leaves anyways. "itll just take a second, relax" he leaves the room.

you're about to get up to stop him, but you feel a sudden pain in your arms and at the back of your neck.

you wince and pull up your sleeves, noticing more webs protruding through your skin, itching as if a million mosquitos were released in the room.

you feverishly scratch your arms, switching between the two and your neck until you freeze, feeling a stickiness to your fingers

'blood..'

you freak out, but forget about it as soon as everything starts hurting again.

scratching the blisters hurts so good- it gives you a millisecond of relief before having to scratch it again.