||𝟷𝟶𝟶.𝟼𝟿$||

TW : medicine (pills), language, mentions of fighting, making fun of marc, weapons(?). let me know if i missed anything

~~~

that night was an experience for sure. you were extra nervous for school. you didn't want to fuck up and get sent to area 51, that's for damn sure.

you were even more nervous when you found out that the person marc called was coming over tonight. tonight. and you are an absolute mess, if you embarrass yourself in front of marc and stevens friend you were literally going to die.

you sigh as you close your locker for the last time today, and wait with your back leaned up against it as you wait for casper.

"y/n!" you hear from a few feet away. you turn your head and casper hooks your elbow in his, dragging you through the halls with him. "whats got you so happy?" you ask, adjusting your sleeves over your wrists.

you had made a discovery last night. your wrists had tiny holes in them, and when you shot a web at your ceiling, that was where they came from. so you just decided to keep them covered until you got it completely under control.

"oh nothin', just excited. tomorrows our last day! isn't that exciting?" he tries to hype you up, so you give him a smile. "i suppose" you shrug, sticking your hands in your pockets.

"you suppose? come on, lighten up." casper teases. "i'll make sure you have a great summer" he says, and this time a genuine smile takes over your face as you two walk out of the building.

"hows the brace?" you start. "is it hurting you at all?" you finish asking, and casper shakes his head. "nope, just a little sore but the doctor said that's normal" he responds.

"oh, good." you say, getting a bit more nervous every step you take. casper notices as you two turn a corner. "are you alright?" he asks you skeptically.

"yea-" "don't lie."

"no. its- its stupid" you answer.

"come on, its not stupid" he nudges you with his shoulder, still hooked around yours. "just tell me, maybe i can give you some advice" he offers.

you sigh and itch your neck with your free hand. "so, lets just say i'm meeting someone new today. and i don't want to mess up, and i'm not sure that shes gonna like me i-"

"who wouldn't like you?" casper interrupts, and you lose your words. "listen, if they don't like you it's their loss honestly, youre.. youre great." casper awkwardly ends and you see your stop coming up.

"thank you" you tell him, and unhook your arms. "i'll see you tomorrow. last day, its exciting right?" you brighten caspers mood again, yours along with it.

"of course, have a nice night" casper waves goodbye, and continues on his way, leaving you near the lobby doors.

you sigh again and head inside as slowly as you can, finally reaching khonshu in the elevator.

"i sense distress" he tells you. you groan and press your button, hitting your head on the wall repeatedly. "oh my god shes gonna hate me" you say to yourself.

"can it, tiny worm. nobody likes when you talk down on yourself" khonshu tells you honestly, and you stop hitting your head on the wall to look up to him.

"thanks" you mutter, the elevator dinging, the once sound you loved was now a sound you were scared of.

you were one step closer to meeting marc and stevens friend. plus you were stressed with all this 'spider bite' stuff as steven would call it.

there was another thing added to the list, and that was healing. you accidentally cut your finger while chopping vegetables and the next morning the cut was gone. like it never happened. same thing with your bite, it was like you'd never gotten bit.