||𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), spidey stuff, mentions of violence, language, like two sex jokes, new friend :), panic attack, nightmares, protective dads, pedophilia(?), let me know if i missed anything.

~~~

you were woken up by steven.

he decided it would be a good idea to take your blankets off of you, making you cold and grumpy.

all that got him was webs in his eyes.

he did get you up though, with promises of pop tarts.

you felt.. off as you got up, and you couldn't even think of a reason why.

you groggily get dressed for work, while glaring at your phone that read 8:48 am.

"steven! i'm going to call in sick!" you exclaim.

"no you are not!" he yells back and you groan.

"worth a shot" you mumble, getting the last bit of your uniform on before finishing getting ready in the bathroom.

you came out while yawning, seeing your promised pop tarts on the counter waiting for you while steven made himself some tea.

"steven i'm sick" you fake cough and he turns around to give you a look.

"no you're not" he starts, chuckling as you hop up on the counter and lean down to hold your face in your hands. "you need to go to work, y/n" he says sternly and you pick your head up to glare at him.

"but i don't wanna" you whine and steven just shakes his head.

"you need to earn money" he begins, letting marc explain the rest.

"plus if you want to get into a good college in a couple years. or you can even get your own car"

"a car? i cant even ride a bike" you scoff and it goes silent.

"..you don't know how to-"

"do you need a reminder of what you saw in my memories? no. you do not" you say to marc quickly and he hums.

"exactly. stay quiet" marc scoffs at your comment while jake snickers at him.

"putting that aside, if you ever need to talk about it, i-"

"okay i'm going to work now bye" you say quickly, picking up your one remaining pop tart and heading for your shoes.

"hey now, not so fast" steven says and you turn around to face him after getting your shoes on.

"you're forgetting something" he tells you with a smile and you squint your eyes at him.

"i don't think i am" you challenge and he raises an eyebrow.

you roll your eyes and move forward to catch steven in a hug, to which he follows your lead while you press your face into his neck.

"i'll be home before dinner" you pull back. "i love you guys" you head to the door, steven reluctantly letting go of you so you could do so.

"we love you too" he responds, watching as you smile and shut the door behind you while you leave for work.

"you should have let her take a sick day, we could've spent more time together before she has to go back to school" jake complains and steven goes back to his tea.

"dammit, you have a point" marc groans and steven chuckles while pouring his tea.

"if she really wanted to stay she would've" steven begins. "besides it's only six hours" he shrugs, making marc and jake groan in annoyance.