||𝚊𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚞𝚖||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), language, spidey stuff, confusion, needles, night terrors, peter being peter, casper being casper, drugs, violence. let me know if i missed anything

~~~

it's been a week since you've been back in your own body, and you've hit the living shit out of khonshu- but it's been a calm week.

you'd explained to casper that you weren't in the right state of mind and he understood, things going back to normal after that.

well, as normal as it gets around here.

here being trying to french braid jakes hair while he complains about you pulling too hard.

"cariño mio- must you tug so hard?" jake asks you and you hum.

"yes. i must" you answer, almost finishing the braid that goes right down the center of his head, the sides still being down since that hair isn't long enough.

"are you almost done?" he complains and you scoff.

"yes. and it wouldn't take so long if you didn't have crusty old man hair" you respond, taking a hair tie off your wrist to secure the braid.

"now you're done, you baby" you jump over the edge of the couch to sit next to jake, who looked to you.

"does it look good?"

"mhmm" you assure him and he nods.

"now do khonshus" he suggests and you chuckle.

"he doesn't have hair"

"get him a wig"

"i spend too much money on marshmallows so no, i'm not buying him any more shit"

jake laughs at your response, and sighs after. "you spoil him too much, princesa" he tells you and you nod.

"i can't help it" you shrug.

"isn't it your bedtime?" marc asks sarcastically and you glare at him.

"no" you deny it, and shakes your head, unable to keep back a yawn as if on cue.

"no?" marc says rhetorically.

"okay- fine" you get up off the couch with your hands up, heading to the bathroom to change and take your medicine.

once you do so, you come out and find that steven was now fronting, and sitting on the bed.

you were at his place after all, you practically live there more than half the time now.

"come on, i'll stay until you fall asleep, but we'll probably gone still when you wake up" he says sadly and you form a pout on your face.

"don't give me that look, it just makes this harder" steven informs you as you sit down on his bed.

"when do you think you'll be back?" you question, and steven hums.

"marc said a little before lunch- and we'll pick you up something to make up for it" he answers quickly and you chuckle.

"you better" you tell him playfully and he ruffles your hair before pushing you down.

"okay, sleep now so we can get going" you hear marc's voice.

you groan and turn your body so that you're head is on the pillow, steven pulling up one of the small blankets to cover you.

"i promise we'll be back before you know it" steven tells you, kissing the side of your head before standing up and backing away.