||𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), language, spidey stuff, tiny angst, body switch, you make the moon boys uncomfortable numerous times. let me know if i missed anything

~~~

PART 1 OF 2

~~~

last night marc ended up falling asleep before you did, which ended up in you gently pushing him down and laying on top of him to sleep yourself.

khonshu sat on the top edge of the couch the whole night, watching over you both.

both of you woke up around the same time, which was good since you had to get to work anyways and you know they would freak out if you were gone when they woke up.

so on your way to work, the crows followed you, and one even dropped another bottle cap on you.

you stuck it in your pocket and waved to the bird of course, before it flew away.

work was fast, and you were already back home, at 5 on the dot.

you sent a text to the guys phone saying you wanted a half hour to get yourself cleaned up after your long day, to which they obviously said that was fine.

so you did; you were now fresh and showered, hair still a bit wet while you gather some of your belongings and go back to your dads' place in your comfortable clothes.

"feel better?" steven asks you from the mirror by the door as soon as you walk in.

"mhmm" you trail off, seeing that marc was staring at you from the couch, which made you get nervous for some reason.

"we are patrolling tonight" he starts and you nod, thinking back to when he said you could go with them.

"..and?" you gesture for him to continue.

he sighs and nods to himself. "and if you want to come with us, you can" he ends the sentence quietly, as you begin to buzz in excitement.

"you meant it?" you ask excitedly.

marc smiles and nods. "of course i meant it, it was a promise" he answers and you move over and around the couch to pull him up and hug him tightly.

marc hugs back until you decide to let go, looking up at him with a smile.

"when are we-"

"in like five minutes, so go back and get your suit"

"already done" you unzip your bag that you dropped by the door, revealing all the items for your suit.

"of course you carry it around with you" he says sarcastically, khonshu appearing and tilting his head at you.

"the little arachnid is coming too?" the tall bird asks, and you nod.

"yes! that means more windpipes can be broken!" he exclaims, making you snort.

"now i don't know about that.." steven trails off, while you gather your suit in your hands and go to change in the bathroom.

you changed in record speed, leaving your goggles and mask in your pocket.

when you walked back out, marc already had the suit on, except for the mask.

marc, steven, jake, and khonshu all looked at your suit closely, never really seeing it up close before.

"and you designed that yourself?" steven asks and you nod, adjusting the gloves on your fingers.