||𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic) reader,

TW : medicine (pills), language, mentions of fighting. let me know if i missed anything

~~~

'well maybe if your head was screwed on a little tighter, i wouldn't have to worry about you'

'i'm surprised to see you here, freak'

'you gonna go cry to your mommy? oh, that's right, you don't have one'

'are you going to your father as well, oh yeah, you don't have that either'

'i didn't mean it- wait-'

a man you've never seen before holds out a hand to you. 'come on, y/n, you have to finish what i've started' he smiles at you.

~

you wake up with a start and feel tears streaming down your face, hearing all those hurtful things people have said to you, ignoring the last part of course- but you were alone. all alone, with nobody to comfort you.

'but its your own fault you're alone, you pushed marc away- but he was being a dick- but he really does care about you'

a ton of 'what ifs' circle through your head as you grasp onto your taweret with a death grip, knuckles turning white as your hands shake.

you feel your breathing quicken and more tears gather in your eyes as you let out a painful sob, hoping your neighbors wouldn't hear.

you couldn't take it. you needed someone. whether it was steven or marc or even jake, and maybe even khonshu at this point.

you needed somebody. and right now, since you couldn't seem to calm yourself down

and sadly, the only people you could go to was the very people you're trying to avoid.

marc, steven, and possibly jake. specifically marc.

you take in another shaky breath and wipe your tears, grabbing taweret and slipping on your shoes and socks. you also dig through your closet to grab a sweater.

frowning to yourself and trying your hardest not to cry again, you quietly make your way out of your apartment and to marcs after locking your door behind you, not even thinking about taking your phone.

you stand in front of the door for what feels like forever when in reality its only been about a minute. you take a shaky hand and form it into a fist, knocking lightly on the door a couple times.

you get nervous at you hear shuffling coming from inside, and you hold your breath as you hear the lock click and the door open.

when marc looked through the peep hole, he was surprised to see you this late and he was about to open the door to scold you for not being asleep but decided against it when he saw your glassy red eyes and your visibly shaken form.

"y/n?" marc voices as gently as he can, and when you heard his voice again you caved, basically throwing yourself at him, dropping taweret in the process as you wrap your arms around him, grasping onto the back of his shirt as if your life depended on it.

marc didn't even hesitate in moving his arms to wrap around you as well, one hand rubbing your back in circular motions. he panics when you let out a strangled sob. "oh, y/n.." he says, leaning down to rest his chin on the top of your head. "its alright, you're okay" he tries to assure you.

"no i'm not" you manage to speak up, feeling more tears form. "its all my fault, i should've listened to you and now you hate me and i shouldn't have come here im bothering you-"