Constellations | BNHA

By Starlight__Stories

Yuna Azumi has always been bullied for being a late bloomer. She didn't get her quirk until she was 9 years o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 55

408 12 3
By Starlight__Stories

When the fight was over, the sun was rising and the trains were down, leaving many people crowding the streets as they talked about the fight they had all just watched. Yuna and the rest of the group still hadn't managed to find Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari. They started to head in the direction they were pretty sure the other half of their group was and agreed to notify the heroes that her and Bakugo were safe.

As they were walking down the street and through the large crowd of traffic, Yuna attention was pulled to one of the tv screens as All Might's voice was heard, "Now... Now it's your turn."

The crowd around Yuna cheered and Yuna smiled. This nightmare was finally over. She would finally be able to go home and pretend this whole thing hadn't happened.

Eventually, the group began moving again. It took them a little but they soon heard Kamiari's voice call out, "Yuna!"

Yuna turned just in time to be tackled into a hug, "Jeez, you almost knocked me over."

"I'm so glad you're ok," Kaminari muttered into her shoulder.

Yuna smiled and hugged him back, "Yeah, me too."

"Ok, Kaminari, you can let her breathe," Kirishima said with a small laugh.

Kaminari pulled back from the hug and shot a glare at Kirishima before turning back to Yuna, his hands still on her arms. Yuna noticed he was slightly shaking, and his grip on her was firm, yet gentle. It was almost as if he was scared she'd disappear if he let her go, "Don't ever do something like this again."

"I didn't willingly get kidnapped," Yuna retorted, rolling her eyes.

"I know, but still..." Kaminari mumbled, his eyes drifting to the side and a small frown on his face.

Yuna grabbed Kaminari's hands and held them in her own. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead, found herself mentally telling herself to go for it before she leaned forward and kissed him.

It wasn't more than a peck on the lips, but it left Kaminari staring at her, stunned. Yuna couldn't help but smile as she watched Kaminari buffer before a goofy grin appeared on his face, "You just kissed me."

"Yeah, I did," Yuna replied, unable to even attempt to hide her smile.

"Was that your first kiss?" Kaminari questioned with a slightly teasing tone.

Yuna glanced away from Kaminari's bright yellow eyes, her face heating up, "W-Well, yeah."

"Then that means you'll never forget me," Kaminari said as one of his hands slipped out of Yuna's and cupped her cheek. "You always remember your first."

Yuna laughed, sure her face was bright red, "I don't think this is what that's referring to."

Kaminari's smile seemed to brighten before he leaned in and they shared their second kiss. This one was certainly more than a peck without being too much. Kaminari's other hand had moved to her back and Yuna's fingers laced behind Kaminari's neck. Her eyes closed and for those brief few seconds that somehow seemed to last forever yet be too short at the same time, she was able to completely forget about everything that had just happened. All the terrible things that had just happened with Miori and All for One and the League of Villains were all light-years away. In that moment, it didn't matter and Yuna was able to just forget all about the problems that would come next.

* * *

After Yuna and Kamianri's little moment, him and the rest of the group took Yuna and Bakugo to the police station. Kirishima poked fun at Kaminari and Yaoyorozu commenting how she still can't believe the two of them were dating. When they made it to the police station, Kaminari reluctantly let Yuna go before she asked the officers if she could call her parents before they did anything else.

Yuna's call with her parents consisted of a lot of worried yelling and some crying. She had to reassure her parents that she was safe and unharmed nearly every two seconds and they were extremely reluctant to let her off the phone. They only let her off the phone after she told them she had to speak with the police and that the police would take her right home when they were done.

When she was able to get off the phone with her parents, she was brought into an interrogation room and two officers asked her questions. She retold her story of what happened and considered skipping over the detail of Miori being family, but knew that it was pretty important information and that they probably already knew they were related if they knew Miori's identity. One of the police officers seemed a bit skeptical of her the second they brought up Miori, which was pretty early in the conversation. Yuna had no doubt in her mind that he suspected her to be an undercover villain who faked the whole thing so she could check in with the League of Villains. Yuna could tell that's what he thought as she spoke and hated the way the officer stared at her, with narrow eyes full of distrust. Luckily, the other officer seemed to trust her and leveled out his skeptical partner.

Once Yuna was finished retelling her story and the officers had finished asking her questions, she was told to wait outside while they made sure everything was in order before taking her and Bakugo home. When she stepped out of the interrogation room, she found Bakugo sitting on a bench, staring at the floor. He barely glanced at her as she quietly sat down next to him.

"So, that one villain with the light quirk, she's related to you?" Bakugo asked after a minute of silence, not looking at Yuna.

Yuna tensed and closed her eyes. She had known it was coming. And she knew that after this, she'd have to tell everyone in her class that she was related to the very villain that kidnaped her. She dreaded the idea of them knowing about Miori but knew she couldn't hide it anymore, especially not from Bakugo. "Yeah... She's my mom's sister. My aunt."

The quiet sounds of papers and people talking not too far from them filled the room as Yuna and Bakugo went quiet. Yuna stared into her lap, her anxiety growing with every second Bakugo stayed silent. Her biggest fear was people thinking she was an undercover villain because of Miori, like the police officer who interrogated her. And Yuna had no doubt in her mind that Bakugo's thoughts would go there.

Yuna took a deep breath, hesitating before saying, "She went missing around four years ago. We all kinda thought she had, like, died or left the country or something. But obviously that wasn't the case. My grandparents had a field day after they found out Miori was a villain."

It was quiet again as Bakugo stared at her with narrow eyes and Yuna took another deep breath before continuing, "My aunt was a late bloomer just like me. And my grandparents have always viewed her as a failure for getting her quirk late and her becoming a villain just confirmed that. And now they think I'm gonna follow in her footsteps." Yuna let out a sigh and leaned her head back on the wall. "No matter what I do, I'll never be good enough for them. Even if I become the number one hero, they'll still expect me to flip and become a villain and a failure. Though, I've given up on trying to earn their approval. I rarely see them and they only call to talk to my mom occasionally, so it hasn't caused much of a problem lately. Although, I'll probably hear a ton from them after this."

Bakugo was quiet for a minute, seeming to think over her words before he spoke, "Anyone who thinks you're going to become a villain because of your aunt clearly doesn't know you. And your grandparents are stupid to think you're a failure, especially if it's just because of your dumbass villain aunt."

Yuna looked up at Bakugo in surprise then looked back down at the floor with a small smile, "Thanks. That means a lot. Especially coming from you."

The room was quiet again as Bakugo didn't respond. Yuna still felt a bit anxious as she sat there, but knowing that Bakugo acknowledged her strength was reassuring. And she didn't have to sit in slightly awkward silence for much longer, as a police officer came up to them and told them that it was time for them to go home.

-Author Note-

Ahhhh! I'm so bad at writing romance. This hurts me. I very much have almost zero experience with relationships and I'm always scared of what I write being cringy. But that's fine. It's fine. There was much more to this chapter than Yuna and Denki's first kiss so it's ok. And I don't think the scene turned out too horrible, even if I struggled a bit and don't love parts of it, I think it's still fine.

Anyways, the training camp/hideout raid arc is over! I actually really enjoyed writing these last few chapters. And now we're going back to some more calm stuff before the provisional license exam, which I also have fun plans for. You're going to get to meet a new character who has been kinda mentioned once, but not really. So be ready for that because after she's introduced I think you may get a lot of her and I don't know if many people are actually going to enjoy her.

But anyways, I hope you have a great day!

-Starlight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
578 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...
144K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
98.3K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...