Khalil

By 180Stopthathoe

Milo only had two goals! One survive high school! Two take care of his sick grandma! As a sixteen-year-old bo... More

Story information πŸ“„
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Slightly R)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Slightly R)
New Story AlertπŸ€ͺ
Chapter 17 (R)
Chapter 18 (R)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hello πŸ₯°
Chapter 31

Chapter 13

753 24 6
By 180Stopthathoe

"Mm," Milo strains to sit up the softness of the bed sheets, held him down. He moves slightly to the side. Snuggling deeper into the pillow. When did his bed become this comfortable? He grips the soft covers snuggling futher under it.

"Are you still sleeping?"

Thats weird I don't remember inviting anyone over? Milo thinks as he open his right eye, it adjusts to the red sheets he laid under. These sheets? He doesn't remember changing his sheeting.

"Well when you get up, you can come into the dinning room, I made you some breakfast," he hears as the door closes. "Where-" he raises up letting the covers fall as he looks around. Finally the memories of the night before came crashing into him.

Not only that his ass still hurts, he looks around the room, spotting the clothes he had on last night folded nicely in a chair. They had been washed clean.

He also wore a oversize red t-shirt. That voice must've been Khalil, he knew he couldn't keep him waiting long, so struggling to get up, fighting through his pain he stood up. The shirt feel below his knees like a dress or nightgown.

Milo yawns stretching before wincing at the pain. He rubs his backside. His first ever sexual experience was filled with pain, but as embarrassing to admit he enjoyed it.

Milo walks towards the bedroom door, grabbing a hold of the knob opening it.

The door makes a creaking sound as Milo steps into the dimly lit hallway. He wondered what time it was? The smell of chocalate hits his nose, as he walks down the hall. Milo observes the pictures lined up on the walls.

Most of them were of Khalil in his younger days. Milo stops looking at them closely. One picture stood out to him, realizing Khalil wasn't lying when he said he went to Harriet High.

A younger version of Khalil held his diploma in his hand while a white woman and a white male stood behind him. The male had his hand on his shoulder, while the woman had her hand on top of Khalils head.

Milo wondered if those were his parents , he knew Khalil was adopted from the interviews he'd had watched.

All three of them stood in front of Harriet building, on the front steps.

That's when Milo notices more pictures of Khalil at school. Some of the others had him in it with other people.

He looks so happy in these, Milo thinks to himself still observing the photos.

"Twink?" Milo jumps at the sound of Khalils voice.

He turns around to see the shirtless male leaning against the black wall. Unintentionally his eyes travels up and down the sculpted figure.

From the chiseled chest to the eight pack, a body of a God indeed.

Khalil licks his lips, and Milo notices, a certain part of him wanting to feel the full ones on his small ones again.

"What are you doing?" Khalil questions his eyebrow raises as he tilts his head to the side. His arms never falling from their folding position infront of his chest.

"Goodmorning, did you sleep well?" Milo asks as he looks down too embarrassed to look him directly in the face. He couldn't let him know he was snooping through his photos.

"Psh, eyes up here twink. You don't wanna be punished when you've just woken right?"

Khalil smacks his lips while saying this as he comes up off the wall. He comes up to where Milo is standing, and gently lifts up his face to eye level.

A deep blush forming on Milo's face, his heart racing, and Khalil felt the hotness of the skin under his finger. "H-How did you sleep?" Milo stutters out this time locking eye contact with the male. "I slept well actually, but you still look a bit tired?"

Khalil questions looking into the half sleepy ones. Milo shakes his head, "No I'm fine, the bed was comfortable actually."

"That's good now follow me," Khalil says walking towards the kitchen, Milo trailing behind him.

Milo looks around the condo, he didn't notice it yesterday, but this apartment is luxurious. He could never afford to live in something like this.

Milo eyes winced as the light from the huge window in the living room hits his eyes.

He gasps at the sight, some of the cities tallest buildings stared back at him, they all shimmered from the sun painting them in its light.

Everything looked so glamorous, and it made the view of Khalils living room even more enhancing.

Milo wondered how many stories he had to be up to get this view. He wanted to take a picture of the scenery. Knowing that once this deal was over with Khalil he wouldn't be able to see it anymore.

"Twink?" Khalil calls to him coming to stand infront of him. Milo mentally shakes his head. "I'm sorry I just got lost in the view," Milo tells him.

Khalil looks out the window, he wondered what the boy could've gotten lost in. All he saw were the same buildings, he'd seen everyday, including H.A.G. The tallest black and Gold building to the right.

"Your food is definitely cold by now Twink," Khalil says turning away from the scenery and walking back into the kitchen. Milo wonders why he didn't also say the view was beautiful?

Maybe Khalil seen it too many times he has gotten used to it, but for Milo it's a sight he'll never get used to.

"Here's your card," Khalil hands Milo the black American Express card. Milo places his fork down, holding the card with both hands. The card had Khalil's name on it but just his first name.

"Thank you," Milo says to Khalil. The male arches an eyebrow, and Milo takes notice. "What's wrong?" Milo questions wondering why the male was looking at him like that.

"Well don't you wanna know how much money is on the card?" Khalil says laughing as he takes a sip of his cup that contains orange juice.

Oh! Milo didn't realize he was getting paid for his punishment. "But I didn't please you at all last night, so how could I have earned anything?" Milo questions confused.

Khalil stares at him, "Don't question it that's one of the rules remember and secondly, you did please me,the way you accepted the punishment that easily made me happy."

Milo face turns pink as he plays with the card twirling it in his fingers. "H-how much?" He stutters out quietly but for some reason Khalil heard him anyway.

"Seven thousand, I know it isn't much now but once-

"S-Seven thousand, I-I'm sorry did you just say that?" Milo pupils dilated as he thinks he's heard what Khalil had said.

Khalil grins, "Yeah that's right, seven thousand, is that not enough?"

Milo shakes his head. "No it's just I've never had this amount of money all at once, Are you sure this is okay?"

Khalil grin falls, and soon it replace by a frown. Milo gasps, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's like you do it on purpose, but is it in your nature, or do you deliberately try to disobey me," Khalil says walking from around the counter.

He towers over Milo, making the boy look him in the abs. Milo stares directly at them. They are defined, and follow his muscle structure very well. Milo eyes travels futher down, his face heats up noticing the tent. Khalil didn't even have a erection, but his print was very visible.

Milo gulps. "Khalil?" Khalil rubs his hand over Milo's soft hair, grasping it not tightly but still roughly.

Khalil guides Milo's head closer to where his lips are grazing his abs. Milo closes his eyes only to reopen them when he hears Khalil voice.

"If you feel as though you don't deserve it from your punishment, then how about you suck me off?"

Milo's breath hitches, as he looks up at the individual eyes, looking for some sense of playfulness. However realizing he was dead serious, he ball his hands into fists on his thighs.

"Daddy, I-" Milo tries to tell him he really doesn't know the first thing about giving head.

Milo feels Khalil push his head foward, making him let out a whine. With his head up against the fabric of the sweats. The drawstrings tickling the tip of his nose.

His heart rate speeds, as it sounds drums throughout his whole body. Milo wasn't sure if he could go through with this, but as he shakily loosens the sweats drawstrings. Lifting up his head too meet eye contact. Those eyes saw right through him folllwed by a smirk, then laughter.

"W-whats so funny?" Milo questions pulling his head away, letting the drawstring which he still had a hold of slip out of his hand.

"I'm laughing because I find it funny how you were so eager to please me? Just yesterday you were scared and today you wanna suck me off, Why?" Khalil says as he steps back, his lower back collides with the counter as he leans back on it. crossing one leg across the other, with a cheeky smile he waits on a response.

Milo gives him a confused look, "Isn't that what I'm supposed to do though? The contract told me that and you- you said that in order to receive pay I have to please you?"

Khalil hums in response placing his pointer finger on his chin he states, "That's true but it depends on how we both see and feel pleasure. It's just not sexual intercourse, although it is a key factor. There are many other ways I can be satisfied, in order to satisfy you in return." 

Milo hadn't thought of that factor, he thought it was mainly about sex. "Oh," was all he could say. Looking back downwards at the card he smiles, "Thank you."

Khalil eyes never leaving Milo watching him play with the card, a small smile tugging the corner of his lips. It shocked Khalil he was willing to give the money back thinking he hadn't deserved it, moreover he probably was taking this more seriously.

Hearing Milo thank him in such a soft manner made him feel guilty. Knowing he was selfishly using the boy, had he done this if he was just a random kid in need of money? Probably, but the odds that they would've meet were unlikely.

"Shit what time is it?"  Milo jumps up startling Khalil a little. Looking frantic he scrambles for his phone. "Where is my phone?"  Milo stutters out realizing he was still in one of Khalil shirts.

"I didn't see it to busy wrapped up in your punishment, but it can't be far. You can check in the Playroom again or somewhere leading towards that area you might have dropped it," Khalil tells him reassuring him. Milo hurries towards the play room.

Once inside he looks around the room, first in the bed sheets then, by the bathroom, and last on the floors around the room.

After changing into his old clothes, Milo let out a frustrated groan, he couldn't have left it at the restaurant? He walked out of the room and into the living room, Khalil wasn't in the kitchen area anymore but he was by the screen  window.

"I couldn't find it?" Milo says walking up towards the window, would he really have to buy another phone?

Khalil turns towards him raising up his hand, "I found it, it was by the front  door."  Milo to happy grabbed it from him thanking him, not once questioning why he didn't tell him sooner?  Pressing the power on button, with a battery at forty percent he noticed he had some missed calls from Alice and Javan.

Milo hadn't forgotten that he promised to meet with Javan so they could go to the ER together. But Alice to contact him, it was shocking since she hadn't contacted him in weeks. He was hurt yet relieved that she was alright.

He made a mental note to call her sometime later, it would probably be a good thing to talk to her.

"Your smiling hard, is it a girlfriend?"  Khalil ask a blunt pinch between his lips. Milo shakes his head, "No not a girlfriend."  "Besides why would I get a Girlfriend when I'm dealing with you," Milo questions tilting his head.

Khalil removes his blunt blowing smoke that fogged up the screen. "Don't make it sound as though we are a couple and that you owe me any loyalty," Khalil says placing the blunt back into his mouth to repeat the process again.

Milo eyebrows knitted themselves together with confusion. "You never have to worry yourself about me falling for you. It's not about giving you loyalty it's about the person who I plan to be with. How can I be with them when I'm messing around with you?" 

Khalil side eyes him, "Believe what you want to believe but your not the first person to tell me that, and you won't be the last. This is why I'm telling you for your own good, that you should start settling those eyes on someone while you hunch around with me."

He let's out the blunt in the ashtray. Milo notices he sounded more agitated now then when he left to look for his phone.

"You don't have to worry about my love life it will never involve you, we are just two people using eachother for our own needs, that's what this is right?"  Milo says becoming upset, wondering why Khalil suddenly became moody. 

Khalil hums in response, "Yea and now that we're done here and I've used you lets get you home."

Khalil walks past him heading towards his oomph to grab his keys, but Milo stops him. "No need, I'll take a bus to get back at the Bar,  then from there I'll go home," Milo says putting on his shoes.

"I highly doubt you would know where to go? I wouldn't want you getting lost this side of town is not like the southern side,"  Khalil says frowning.

"It's okay, and besides I have to meet up with Javan anyway," Milo said giving a small smile.

Khalil eyes narrowed, "Javan the Lil lightskin I was talking too at the club?"

"Yea that's him," Milo says putting on his coat.

"Mm"

This was all that left Khalil's lips. "I guess I'll get going now, and see you next time."  Milo awkwardly says, and Khalil gives a nod in response. He still had his blunt between his lips, inhaling and exhaling the smoke.  His eyes was closed and he look to be in deep thought.

Milo eyes him once again before exiting his apartment.

Upon hearing the door shut Khalil opens his eyes, peering at the soft carpet below his feet.  "What a long day ahead."   He walks away from the window and into the Playroom.  Noticing that the once messy bed had been made  and the red shirt he had given Milo to wear was folded up neatly and place on the red chair.

"Hello"

He answers his phone.

"Why do you not contact me anymore? I thought you liked me as you baby?"

Shontell voices in his ear, there was a time for Khalil when her voice was like honey and held a flow in it. Passion to his ears but now he couldn't bare to listen to it at all.

Maybe it was guilt knowing that she felt feelings for him that he could never return. It was annoying nonetheless.

"Why you calling me?"

Khalil asks her plainly with a voice that held no intrest. Trying to hurry up the conversation.

"Do you have to be so aloof? You acting as though we hadn't been messing around for three years. You mean to tell me throughout all that time you hadn't grown attach to me?"

Not at all. Is what Khalil wanted to say but that would be a lie. No he didn't grow feelings for her atleast not in a romantic way, but he did look at her as a friend.

"I admit that I did grow feelings for you, but I wasn't falling for you, and I hate that you fell for me, cause I can never return those feelings."

Khalil says honestly, it was the nicest way he could've put it, although when he broken off the arrangement between them he was a bit more harsher.

"You really ain't shit Khalil, but I can't pour all the blame onto you. It's not like you hadn't told me, but I figured you'd atleast would fall for me as time past."

She says softly her voice shakes with each word. It also held a bit of malice, but mostly sadness.

Khalil litsens as she continues-
"How can you have sex with a person for so long and not gain an attraction to that person, am I  not attractive is that-

"Don't start"
Khalil says interrupting her. The last thing he was trying to litsen to was her doubt herself because of him. When he first meet her she was a depressed eighteen year old taking care of a three month year old.

He felt for her so he decided too sign a contract not knowing at the time she was insecure. Not that it matter it was just she based her worth on the approval of others. However he couldn't blame her for feeling that way, he himself knew the cruelty of the world, and how the people in it can cause you to hate yourself. From colorism, to hate crimes, police brutality, and all other sorts of cruel things particularly targeted at those with the melanin. Although he'd never experienced being forcefully pushed to the ground with a gun to his head, he knew he was hated by the fact that the ones who wanted to do that couldn't.

"What do you mean don't start?" Her voice snaps him out of his thoughts.

"Exactly as I said, don't start speaking nonsense. You are beautiful, no matter how many times I tell you, you just don't seem to hear me," he tells her compassionately as if she was standing in front of him.

"I also owe you an apology, for the other night when I accused you of falling for greed, rather than me. I'm sorry at the time I thought if I let you down harshly it would be more easier for you too see me as a bad guy and quickly move on? Guess I was wrong though," Khalil tells her placing his phone on the counter after putting it on speaker.

Shontell sniffles, "I forgive you, but it's not that easy, and also thank you. You helped me get through college, also helped me with my baby, and plenty other things. I'm truly grateful."

Khalil hears her laugh a little at the end, he could almost envision her smile, suddenly her voice flowed like honey once more. "I read an article this morning at around seven, is it true that you plan on adding different ethnicities and cultures to Honor All Goats?" Khalil was to shock to respond, what article?

Shontell then continues to say after not hearing a response feeling it was true, "Don't do that Khalil, we barely have anything that paints us in a good light these days anyway. Every time we think a brotha or sista made it the media and the racists tries their best to tarnish them. Black men painted as, vicious, ruthless, incompetent, and a black woman angry, lazy, mad at everybody but herself. H.A.G is the only thing that most of our young generations cling to, just to know that there's people out there, that have lived or are still living that look just like you, me, and them, can inspire them. This is just my opinion, but I love the building the way it is."

Khalil couldn't believe this bullshit, his mother dared go to the press and post and article about this shit? "You ain't gotta worry about that article, none of that shit is true. Nothing about my building is going to change, some people just have a hard time understanding that," Khalil tells her to ease her thoughts, he couldn't tell her it was his mother who might've given the tabloids that information.

Shontell tried to reads his word for the lie, but she could tell he was sincere. "That's good then."

......

"Javan!" Milo calls out to the male who was sitting in the waiting room of the Emergency Center. He held a clipboard and pen in his hand as he filled out his information on the paper given. Feeling moody, all he wanted to do was go home and sleep. He signed his signature before looking up at the cheery individual standing before him. "You're late, how's your ass? The first time hurts like hell." Javan tells him causing Milo to ssh him putting his over his on lips. He shakes his head, "We didn't do anything like that yet." "Oh? Well what did you guys do? You can't tell me you didn't do anything." Javan says speaking lowly to him as to not let the noisy folks into their conversation.

Milo cherry red goes onto say, "Punishment." Javan covers his mouth trying to stop his laugh from coming out. "Punishment? What did you do to receive a punishment? What type of punishment was it? Did he tie you up? Oh I bet you enjoyed it too freaky self." The questions come back to back causing Milo embarrassment. He shakes his head, but before he could reply a nurse dressed in pink shrubs with bunnies on them comes out. A clipboard in her hand she stares down at the name with her thick lenses.

"Mr. Arsenal?" The nurse calls out and Milo and Javan follows her through the brown door hearing it close behind them. Milo jumps a bit at the sound, but he doesn't yell so it goes unnoticed. They follow the woman into a small waiting room. "The doctor will be with you in a moment," she tells them both smiling, before shutting the door leaving them both inside.

"How are you feeling?" Milo asks Javan sitting in one of the chairs, as Javan sits on the the brown examination table. The male releases a tired sigh, "To be honest I feel like shit on top of shit, that's been stirred in more shit." Milo laughs at his response causing the male to glare at him. "Nothings funny at all so I don't get why you are laughing, what's the joke?"

Javan says frustrated and aggravated. On top of that wondering why he was frustrated and aggravated. Milo quickly stops laughing, but he snickers waving his hand, "I'm sorry, your right it's not funny" Milo was still smiling though, which annoyed Javan even further, but before he could say something the door opens.  A tall, skinny, white, bald man comes in. He was red in the face with a ginger beard, and grey eyes.  

"Good afternoon gentlemen, I see my patient is already seated on the examination table, that's good good," his old southern voice speaks. He walks towards Javan, checking his heart beat before, checking his blood pressure. "You're vital signs are good, but I'm a little worried about your blood pressure. What seems to be the problem?" The doctor asks the light skin male, while putting down his blood pressure machine. 

"I honestly don't know doc, but I do know something has to be wrong. I've been throwing up, moody, strange cravings, eating like I haven't eaten in days, and plus painful headaches or migraines," Javan tells the doctor who hums in response. " I see and when did you start to experience these things?" The doctor asks thinking that it sounded familiar. " About two or three weeks ago, umm I don't know when but  I do know it's been going on for a while," Javan tells him glancing past him to look at Milo who seemed to be taking in everything he was saying.

"Are you a born male Mr Arsenal?" The doctors question throws both of the males in the room off. Javan arches his eyebrows with visible irritation, and Milo's face held confusion. "Of course I'm a full fledged male, what you think I'm trans or something, you know something I don't doc?" Javan ask in confusion.

The doctor chuckles, "Calm down now, your blood is already elevated I'm just gonna take a few blood samples and a urine sample, and I'll have your test results in a few moments." He leaves the room closing the door behind him.

That he does making Javan go into the restroom to pee into a cup, and also taking some blood samples.  Milo hadn't said anything throughout the whole encounter as he studied what was going on. Soon the doctor would be back  and they'll get their answers.

The nerve of his ass questioning me, and about my gender of all things? White man must've lost his mind?" Javan says rubbing his green eyes. "Yea it was weird of him to question your gender?" Milo tells him. "Why do you think he did that?"

Javan shrugs his shoulders. 

The two of them sit in silence and a few minutes the doctor comes back in with an astonishing look on his face as if he just discovered something precious, or astounding. He looks towards Javan before staring down at the piece of paper in front of him.
" It's been so long since I've seen one of these rare cases before? I forgot that special people exist in this world," he says smiling at both young me. Javan who was confused yet angry couldn't take it anymore, " Would just tell me what's wrong with me and give me some medicine so that I can fix it."

"Javan," Milo says his name softly to calm him down, as the doctor clears his throat.

" I just wanted to Congratulate you that's all," the doctor says proudly. " Congratulations for what?"

"Congratulations you're pregnant!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.5K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
552K 27.8K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
16.1K 1.1K 26
Evan isn't keen on the idea of switching schools in his last year of high school, until uncovering his classmate's secret gives him a reason to stick...
156K 5.1K 33
Nichole Richards is currently living her best life. She's single and mingling, has an amazing group of friends, and business is booming for her bake...