Tadashi x Reader Oneshots

Av snowflake302

Make a request and I'll write it as soon as I can. And if u guys want it can be with any of the other charac... Mer

Request form
I'm What?!
Why?
Movies and popcorn
My Valentine
Hospital Visit
Best Gift
Trick or Treat?
I'll Be In Your Heart
All i want for christmas is you!
Stressed (part one)
Stressed (Part two)
'Til Death, Do We Part'
Nothing Is Impossible (part one)
Babysitting
Babysitting (Extended)
Drunk In Love (part one)
Drunk In Love (part two)
Valentines Day (Tadashi)
Drunk In Love (Part three)
Drunk In Love (Part 4)
Deadly Angel
Cute but Deadly (Part 1)
⭐Competition⭐
A/N (Important Please Read)

A/N

3K 55 3
Av snowflake302

Hello peeoadoodles!!

so i just wanted to say a few things.

1: Thank you for all the votes and reads and your sweet comments that make my day!

2: i'm gonna have to put all requests on hold, so the people that already did and that i haven't wrote their oneshot i can, i'm just with alot of requests and don't want more because i'll end up not writing them so for now requests are closed for now....but soon should be back up again.

3: i am happy to announce that i will be making a new Tadashi x Reader very soon! So as soon as that happens i'll let you doodles know!

4: I am also announcing that The Fault In Our Robots will soon be ending, don't know when but it will soon.

5: i might be able to update more often since i have my ipad now so i'll try and update more often.

and thats about it1 Thank you to all you lovely people, without you guys i wouldn't be here, and i'd like to give a shoutout to @Kimfaustus for always being a great friend plz do follow her and read her books they're amazing!!!

thanks for reading my Baymax Marshmallows (What i shall now call you guys).

~snowflake302~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

385K 9.3K 96
So I'm gonna start some Tadashi x Reader one-shot stories Comment story ideas below and I will try my best to write them out for you :) All current...
295K 5.8K 26
Hey! So this is just a few random imagine for you my lovely readers and everyone else. You can request one that you would like me to write just messa...
75.4K 2.7K 19
Two years ago, Tadashi died in the fire. Everyone, especially Hiro, was hurt. Then Hiro found out Baymax was still active when he changed his world f...
110 3 12
basically big hero 6 but kerrigan is in it just thought I'd try it also we do not own big hero 6 or any of the characters just so ya know the story i...