Manan: Baby love

By user32078143

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 73

2.2K 234 21
By user32078143

Next morning:

Everyone except Nandini and Cabir were in the guest room with Manik.

Manik: Guys before executing our plan I want to try my way just in case that works.

They agreed and went downstairs and waited for Cabir and Nandini who were missing. After 5 minutes both came down and went towards the others.

Cabir: Good morning guys. (to Manik) So I hope you had a good sleep at night.

Manik: (gritting his teeth) Of course.

Nandini: (in a sarcastic way) Come on bhai is that even a question? Obviously, he had a good sleep at night without me isn't it Dadda?

Manik: Baby you are misunderstanding it.

Nandini: (royally ignoring him) (to Abhi) Bhai I am hungry let's go.

She dragged him with her and Cabir following behind. Manik sighed sadly and others felt pity for him.

Manik: (trying to smile) It's ok guys I know she can't stay angry with me for a long time. Don't worry let's go and have breakfast.

They all went into the dining room and Manik smiled a bit seeing Nandini sitting on her usual chair beside him. Everyone settled down in their respective places and started eating except Nandini because usually Manik feeds her breakfast so she is habitual of it and now that she is angry she can't even ask him to feed her. Manik noticed that she was just playing with her food and chuckles internally. He took a morsel near her mouth to which she was just staring.

Manik: Come on baby you should not remove your anger on food. Please eat it.

Nandini: (after thinking for some time) I will eat but don't think that you are forgiven.

She took a bite and Manik cooed looking at her angry pout. Both of them had their breakfast in silence.

In the living room:

Manik: Baby I have a deal for you... If you forgive me then Dadda will take you to the ice cream parlor and you can have 2 ice creams today.

Nandini: (excited) REALLY!!!!

Manik: (smiling) Yes baby.

Nandini: I-

She was cut off in middle by Cabir.

Cabir: Manik are you bribing my baby sister? Hawww that's very bad. Nandu I will take you to the ice cream parlor and buy 4 ice creams for you.

Manik: No you won't.

Cabir: (in a challenging tone) Oh I will.

Manik: Nandini can't handle more than 2 ice creams... She will fall sick.

Cabir: Let her decide that. Baby with whom do you want to go?

Nandini: Of course you bhai, but I want 4 ice creams.

Cabir: (giving a victory smile to Manik) Sure my princess.

Manik: Nan-

Nandini: Bhai let's go.

Both brother and sister were out of their site before anyone could even react.

Manik was so angry right now that he just threw the glass that was in front of him and it shattered into pieces. Every flinched because of his sudden anger brust.

Manik: I have never hated Cabir so much in my life... If he wasn't my best friend I would have for sure killed him by now.

Navya: Manik I am sorry I don't know why Cabir is behaving like that.

Manik: (calming himself a bit) Navya it's not your fault so please don't apologize and about Cabir... once I sort things with Nandini I will teach him a lesson.

Mukti: So shall we continue with our plan?

Manik: (sighs) I guess we don't have any other option. Hopefully it works.

Alia: It will work for sure. Trust me.

Manik: I just don't want to hurt her.

Mukti: And what about you? Here she is hurting you for that silly reason is that ok with you?

Abhi: Mukti you know how possessive she is regarding Manik so it's obvious for her to get angry.

Dhruv: Ok now leave that topic and let's discuss about what we should do next. Manik do you want to continue with our plan?

Manik: Yes let's go for it.

Mukti: Manik don't worry everything will be fine.

Navya: Good thing is that both brother and sister went out we can carryout our plan without any hindrance.

Alia: Guys we even have to inform kaka about our plan. By any chance, if they asked him anything our whole plan will be a flop.

Abhi: Ok Dhruv you go and inform kaka and I will go and bring other things.

He nodded and both of them went and others went to the guest room.

Half an hour later:

Abhi: And we are done.

Saying this, he moved a bit aside so that others could see the artwork he did on Manik's face.

Mukti: Woah it looks so real. I must say you impressed me hubby.

Abhi: Glad to hear that wifey.

Saying this he kissed her cheeks.

Manik: (irritated) Guys can we concentrate on my love life right now? You can continue this later on.

Dhruv: Ok so who will call them?

Mukti: Me?

Dhruv: No not you.... If you call then Cabir might think it's your plan.

Abhi: I guess Navya you should call him.

Navya: What me? Why? I can't do this.

Mukti: Come on Navya it's just a phone call.

Navya: What will even say to him? You guys know how bad I am at lying, he will catch me lying within seconds. 

Alia: Navya Navya Navya just take a deep breaths ok. We will tell you what you are gonna say and you just have to inform him and then cut the call that's it. You can do it Navya. 

Navya: (taking a deep breath) Ok I can do it.

Mukti: That's like my girl.

Navya: Ok so tell me what do I have to do?

Alia: Call your husband and tell him that Manik fell from the stairs and is injured badly. Tell him to come as soon as possible.

She nodded and dialed Cabir's number. He received the call after a few rings.

Cabir: Navya I am busy right now can we talk later?

Navya: (in a crying tone) Cab..Cabir.

Cabir: Navya are you crying? Navya? (she purposely took a pause) Navya what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Navya: Cabir Ma..Manik.. He-

Cabir: Manik? What happened to Manik? 

Now listening to Manik's name even Nandini got alert.

Navya: He fell from stairs.. Please come fast Cabir.

Cabir: What? How? 

Navya: Cabir please come fast and then I will tell you.

Cabir: Ok Ok we are coming right now. You just don't worry ok.

And they cut the call. Navya wipes her fake tears and smirks looking at others.

Navya: (smiling) He is cominggggggggg.

Alia: Obviously he had to... Anyone would have come after listening to you. For once I thought all this was real and Manik was actually injured.

Abhi: Ok guys now they will be here any moment so be ready. Manik you know what to do right? (he nodded) Ok then.

Meanwhile Cabir and Nandini:

After the call.

Nandini: (panicked) Bhai what happened? Dadda... He is fine, right?

Cabir: (tensed) Nandini baby we have to go back home right now.

Nandini: (on the verge of crying) Why? What happened? Bhai tell me what happened to Dadda?

Cabir: I will tell you everything in the car but for now come let's go.

He dragged Nandini with him in the car.

Cabir: Baby listen don't panic ok but Manik fell from the stairs.

Nandini: (shocked) What? He...he is fine, right?

Cabir: I don't know Nandu but the way Navya was crying on call I am afraid he is not.

Nandini: (worried and crying) Bhai please drive fast I want to see him.

Cabir: Nandu baby don't cry.

Nandini: I just want to see him bhai.

The whole ride Nandini kept on crying and Cabir patted her head repeatedly.

After 15 minutes they reached in front of their house and without even parking, both of them rushed inside.

Cabir: Kaka where are the others?

Kaka: In the guest room.

They both ran upstairs towards the guest room. Nandini's whole world stopped when she saw her Dadda on the bed unconscious and with a bandage around his head. She immediately ran and sat beside him. Others noticed and signaled each other and started their acting.

Navya ran towards Cabir crying

Navya: Cabir see what happened... He  is not waking up.

Cabir: (patting her hair) Sshh he will be fine... Don't cry. But how did all this happen?

Dhruv: We were downstairs just chit-chatting after you guys went out and Manik said that he is going in his room and then we don't know how but he skipped a step or something he rolled downstairs. He fainted because of the blood loss.

Cabir: We should take him to the hospital immediately.

Abhi: Cabir that's not needed I have treated his wounds and hopefully he will gain consciousness in few minutes.

Nandini: (crying) It's all because of me. I was not talking with him and he was upset and see what happened... It's all because of me.

Mukti: No baby don't blame yourself see he is fine. Abhi Bhai told na he will wake up within a few minutes.

Nandini: Dadda wake up na Nandu is sorry... I will never ignore you but please wake up and talk to me.

Manik felt bad that Nandini was crying because of him. Every tear dropping from her eyes was stabbing him because he was the reason for it. He just wanted to wake up and take her in his embrace and shower all his love on her but he controlled himself.

Manik: (in mind) I am sorry baby... I know Dadda is very bad at making his baby cry but only a few minutes. 

Alia: Nandu baby please stop crying if Manik wakes up and see you crying like this then he will feel bad and even you will get sick baby.

Nandini: Then tell him to wake up and talk to me. (to Manik) Dadda you can listen to me right? Please wake up... Your baby needs you please wake up Dadda.

She kept her head on his chest and started crying again. Others just gave a helpless look to each other. 

This continued for sometime and then slowly Manik opened his eyes.

Manik: Nan...Nandini.

Listening to his voice she immediately lifted her head only to see him staring at her and once again she broke into tears.

Manik: (whispering) Why are you crying baby?

Nandini: You are very bad.... You scared me I...I called you but.... but you didn't respond.

Manik: (wiping her tears) Sorry baby.

Nandini: (shook her head) I am sorry... I ignored you na... Nandu is a bad girl.

Manik: Don't you dare call my baby a bad girl, she is the bestest best girl in this whole world.

Manik smiled and pecked her forehead.

Cabir: Manik how are you now?

Manik: I am fine just a little bit of pain.

Abhi: It's normal I will give you pain killers and then you will feel better.

Cabir: How did all this happen?

Manik: Ahh that I was going in my room and I twisted my ankle and lost my balance.

Nandini: You should take care of yourself. You always tell me to walk careful and see you are only not following your orders.

Manik: I am fine baby its just a small wound.

Cabir: Small wound? Navya was telling that you lost so much blood.

Mukti: Cabir how will he know that how much blood he lost because he was unconscious na.

Cabir: Hmm right. Manik you should take care of yourself. Thank god that nothing major happened to you today.

Manik: I will take care now you all stop worrying about me.

Abhi: Ok Manik now you take your medicine and take rest for sometime ok. (to Nandini) Baby can you please bring a glass of water? (she nodded and left the room) Cabir please bring the painkiller from my room its on the night stand. 

After that even Cabir left.

Manik: Guys I don't feel good fooling them. Nandini was crying so much because of me.

Navya: Even I felt bad for her.

Dhruv: Guys we all felt bad seeing her but now we can't back off from the plan. Maybe after somedays we will tell them the truth.

Before anyone else could say anything Cabir came back.

Cabir: (passing the bottle) Here take it. By the way Abhi I found something in your room. (showing the bottle of fake blood) What is it?

That's all for today. Hope you like it.

What do you think about today's chapter?

Please vote and comment your thoughts.

Will meet you all in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
8.6K 487 8
Manik's one mistake of trusting his mom over his wife was what broke MaNan apart. Now 21 years later, he comes face to face with a girl who has his s...
745K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...