my darling violet

By busy_reading07

violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole li... More

little info
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 34

5.1K 113 3
By busy_reading07

Violet's pov

It's been a week since Carlos came the first day and let me tell you I am so freakin sore. Every part of my body hurts, I can move without some part of my body being in pain. The training is so intense and it is every day after school.

Carlos says I'm a fast learner, a lot faster than Xander and Xavier. Apparently, every single one of my brothers started training when they were eight. Alessandro finished at 17 because he had more intense training than the others being the capo and everything, both Elijah and Lorenzo finished at 16 and Xavier and Xander finished just before came here apparently. With me coming back home at 15 I have to work harder than all of them to try and finish training before I'm 25, which is pretty much killing me.

Because I'm so skinny from not eating my whole life my body has no muscle to gain which means that I need to eat more things to help gain some before Alessandro realises I would also say Carlos but I'm pretty sure he already knows, really all you have to do is look at me, I try to hide it as best as I can but I can't do that much.

On a better note, art and music are amazing, it really is the best part of my day whenever I have them. Nobody really talks to me so I just do whatever I want. In the music room, there are separate rooms and nobody really enters mine except for this one girl who just sits there quietly listening to me playing, it took me almost half the week to find out that she was the same girl that sits at the same table as me and my family, she is the only girl that isn't trying to actively get into any of the guys pants- besides me.

Matias is still being his usual self, talking to me whenever he can, distracting me from literally anything and making sure that I don't talk to Alexander- or at least trying to, he can't really put his hand on my mouth and make me stop. Alexander has been himself too, he always looks mad or grumpy although he actually talks to me quite a bit well when I'm not dealing with Matias.

I've learned that Alexander is quite intelligent, he knows a lot about the world and he also knows several languages so when he found out that I do so he started to talk to me in a mix of Russian, Korean, Spanish, Arabic and a very rough French. We didn't know if Matias could speak any languages so to make sure we kept on switching between sentences. It was pretty funny when we looked at Matais; his face was full of annoyance and confusion.

So for the past week, I have been trying to do homework, training and looking into people's lives after school. It was a little annoying for the first couple of days, I was literally going to bed at 2 am and waking up at 4 am which was terrible. But now I'm getting a solid three hours which is the best I can hope for.

Deciding to actually do something this morning instead of doing nothing, I go into my closet and get my clothes, walking into my bathroom I have a shower for the quickest shower. Walking down the stairs, I walk straight into the kitchen where Elijah and Xavier are sitting at the table eating and Elijah doing work.

Going over to the cabinet I grab a bowl and place it on the bench and walk over to the fridge, taking out the strawberries and bananas. Cutting them up and placing them in the bowl I walk over to the table, and sit next to Xavier.

Eating my food, I try not to think about the food that I'm eating and instead what I'm going to do after. After maybe thirty minutes I finally finish the small-is bowl in Infront of me, putting my bowl in the sink I as usual walk up the never-ending stairs pretty slowly, not really having the energy to walk fast up the stairs because of the bruises on my body.

The bruises have almost healed they are now a normal bruise colour but they still hurt really badly, the cuts on my back aren't infected anymore and are healing nicely and my shoulder doesn't hurt that much anymore so I can now carry a bag with basically no pain. Oh, how different my life is now from a month ago.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs I go into my room and grab my sketchbook out, finally having some time to do it for once I go over to the seating area in my room and sit on the swinging one. I have just finished outlining the drawing when someone bursts into my room, closing my sketchbook I look up to see the one and only Carlos in the room, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"and why aren't you dressed?" he asks

"why what time is it, you should be here for hours still" I reply very confused

Looking down at my phone I see that it's 12 which is when Carlos comes over on the weekends so we both have time to do things after.

"crap sorry I thought I still had time" I yell running into my closet, closing the door to change then running back out, tying my hair up into I ponytail.

"it's all good but I don't want it to happen again, you should be ready for everything, hell even be early for things" he says while walking down the stairs

Through the past week, I have grown more comfortable with Carlos but I'm still not fully comfortable with him and I think Elijah can see that so he always makes sure that he is there watching when I have training. really I think Elijah could train me, I mean he is sitting there anyway and he knows where I'm up to and he's gone through training before so he should know what to do but he says that Carlos is the best there is and that I shouldn't have him training me when I could have Carlos. Personally, I think he just doesn't want to train me but hey what are you going to do about it.

It takes us four hours but we are finally done, my body is tired and I'm exhausted but we are finally done. We did sparing, the normal muscle-building exercises and the punching bag plus some other things. Carlos also said that once I get pretty good at fighting he will teach me other things like how to shoot with a gun and how to find with a knife and I heard that Matthew might be teaching me how to hack. So really the training is only going to get harder.

After having another quick shower I decided that instead of going back to drawing I would go and annoy Alessandro, it's 4 pm and I haven't seen him all day so I think now would be the perfect time to. Walking into his office he's sitting at his desk hunched over some paper.

"what's up old man" I say jumping down onto his couch that Lorenzo surprisingly isn't on

"working" he says not even taking his eyes off the paper

"wow that's how you treat your hurt little sister who you didn't see for nearly 16 years" I reply with a sad voice just to see what it would do

"What, what's wrong, what happened" he says whipping his head up franticly, a lot of concern in his voice

"haha nothing's wrong I just wanted to talk to your face and not the top of your head"

"oh well why could you just say that instead of giving me a heart attack, geez"

"so what have you been up to?" I ask seeing as he wasn't saying anything

"I'm trying to make an alliance with the Koreans, they currently don't have an alliance with someone we do and it would be beneficial for the both of us but they won't agree. Apparently, we aren't offering anything they would be interested in"

"Well, what are the other offers you gave them?"

"the first one we said they could have 5% of our guns and we would just take their protection when we needed it, the second was they could have 10% of our guns and we would still have their protection and now I'm working on a third" he says sighing, sounding really tired and annoyed to still have to be dealing with this

"well maybe they don't want guns, I mean I'm pretty sure they can make ones we haven't even seen. Why don't you actually ask what they want" honestly why does he think the Koreans want guns, isn't it well known that they are way ahead of us with technology so why wouldn't their guns be too

"that is a good idea I will give him a call"

"before you do, why the hell are all the bosses guys, I mean you would think the way you guys are so dumb about everything that there would be at least one female" I ask exasperated

"well there was one but she got kidnapped, rapped and tortured and when her mafia finally found her two days after she was back she killed herself so people don't want their family members that are female to be put into a role of high power, the closets we have now is either wives or a fourth in command. Or the rest of the mafias believe that women shouldn't have a high position" he says thoughtfully

"well that is honestly a load of shit, I'm sure if women were in charge we would kick all of your asses" I almost yell feeling very annoyed with everything

"yes, I'm very certain you woman would but right now all of them are too scared to" he says dialling the number for the capo of the Korean mafia

With that, I huff and walk out of the room too annoyed to find out how it goes with the Korean guy. 

. ☾ . 

I am so sorry it took me this long, school and life are a lot rn but I will try and still upload on time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

17.4K 330 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
81.8K 3.2K 32
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
6.2M 162K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...