𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓝...

By Ma3_AuthoR

A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding wh... More

ɴᴏᴛᴇ
✬ 𝙴𝙿 𝟷 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 2 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 3 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 4 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 5 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 6 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 7 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 8 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 9 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 10 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 11 ✬
✬ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴꜰᴏ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 13 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 14 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 15 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 16 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 17 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 18 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 19 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 20 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 21 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 22 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 23 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 24 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 25 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 26 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 27 ✬
✬ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 28 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 29 ✬
🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #1🎄
🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #2🎄
🎄 ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ #3🎄
✬ 𝙴𝙿 30 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 31 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 32 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 33 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 34 - Part 1✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 34 - Part 2✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 35 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 36 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 37 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 38 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 39 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 40 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 41 ✬
✬ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 42 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 43 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 44 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 45 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 46 ✬
✬ 𝙴𝙿 47 ✬

✬ 𝙴𝙿 12 ✬

4.2K 290 98
By Ma3_AuthoR

Warning: Starting the Plan, Outcome, sudden change, spoiler.

A new symbol to look out for: if you see this (⋆★⋆ ) it means other people's POV.

I posted this earlier as I need some help at the end of this episode; please read it.

Happy early reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You don't know why, but time in Lookism is very fast, as it's already been months, and by now Goo and Gun are on their way to Big Deal Street to collect the money. As for you, you quit once you talked to Sinu.

It was a short conversation. He was sad that you were leaving Big Deal, and when he learned about your plan and where you would use it, he refused to accept it, as he stated.

"It's my problem; you don't need to worry about it." keep the money." And when you keep pursuing him to accept it, he is once again a stubborn boy. But thanks to Yeonhui for smacking the sense out of him and for how you're doing this not only for him but for the people on the streets.

He accepts it, with a little whine, in the end, and asks why Yeonhui had to smack him on the head when he had just finished recovering.

Thus, as of today, three weeks after opening the restaurant, it was a small space enough for 15 people to dine in and five employees to work, and you won't lie, even on the first day, people began advertising your restaurant, and as the weekends passed, the restaurant grew larger.

At first, it was you who handled the kitchen, with your father as a waiter and your mother as a cashier. It was a success as both parents are very supportive, and because of this, you had enough money to hire a chef and a waiter as both parents needed to go back to work as well. And what a coincidence that they got promoted and two of them needed to work outside the country!

And when they told you this good news, you were happy for them, while at the same time deadpanning at them when they announced how they would leave the country, leaving you behind.

"Don't worry! We will send you some letters and have a video call every day! Good luck, sweetie! I know you can do it!" Then they disappeared.

(A: I did this on purpose because I don't know where to put both parents in the story, but they're still involved.)

Before they left, they first hired a helper, helping you look for one as they also conducted the interview.

You did put up the wanted ad, and when you were interviewing them in the back office, you wanted to sweat because the first person to come in has a buff figure that your father thought was not the best ideal for a waiter, more like a chief, but they come in for the position as a waiter.

"Do you know how to cook?"

"What's that?"

"Next!"

But you can use them as security. But as of now, you don't need that, as you can handle yourself pretty well and the store alone, as it's not that big for you to handle, but you did hire a secretary as you can't manage all the stocks, and you're still a student who needs to finish middle school.

You don't know where you found him, but your secretary is really good at counting and looking for errors, just like you, but you're more advanced, and he was the last person to walk in on the interview day, asking you for the position of secretary; at first, you decline as you're not looking for one.

But after he explained all the possible outcomes, thinking he had a point, you told him that you would give him a call if ever you needed one, and that was the day your parents decided to leave you behind. You didn't hire a waiter or chief because you couldn't find a good candidate.

Jake, Jerry, Jason, and Brad helped you, and you won't lie; it was a surprise when Jerry handled the cooking very well.

"I got an A+ in cooking class; this is like playtime to me," Jerry stated, swirling the noodles on the plate and decorating it in a way.

As for Jason and Brad, you won't lie; they have fast feet when serving a customer or bringing a tray full of food.

"They didn't call me Jeju Crimson for nothing!" Jason inquired, placing the food on the table and moving to the other table.

"Same for me; that's why they call me Gangwon Hippo!" Brad, who has a tray full of food in both arms.

As for Jake, his job is to bring all the crates of vegetables and meat inside the store when the truck arrives, and you won't lie; seeing the sweat trailing from his neck and back, you force yourself not to drool at it.

Then there's you, assisting Jerry while ringing customers' orders; every Saturday and Sunday were busy, and on those days you earned more and more money; as a result, people suggested you open another branch or move to a larger location because they couldn't wait any longer in the waiting line.

'I mean, I did put up a bulletin board to help me learn about my customer, but why did they make it an Instagram background?'

'At least... the plan works, and now I only need to wait for that day.'

Oh, right, you only open weekends because you have school, and Jake and the Guys still need to prepare for Goo and Gun. As for your plan, your next step is to open the store on weekdays until weekends and hire some loyal staff, like your secretary, which is a big help to you.

But for now, you wanted to enjoy your day off by hanging out with Sally and the guys on top of her building. And as to why you're there, Sally invited you to hang out. At first, you decline, but knowing the upcoming event—even if it's not that major—you agree.

And now is like your second hangout place rather than Jake's place. And let's just say that before all of that, it started as a team project for which you and Sally needed to create a horror film, and Sally suggested her home. more like a place she knows and not her house, as she stated.

You didn't tell her how you knew the building you were standing in was her home at first, but after finishing the film, you did.

which is not surprising when she gasped and quickly stated how you can't tell everyone.

Sally was afraid that one of the top students would reveal her dark secret, and she cursed herself for suggesting her place knowing how smart you are and how quickly you would figure it out. only to her surprise when you only laughed at her.

"W-why are you laughing?" I'm serious!"

"S-sorry haha" Noticing Sally's mad expression, you immediately stop, coughing at the same time.

"I will keep this a secret, but there's nothing to be afraid of because for me, owning this place at the age of 15 is hella lucky! what more you trusted me for going here knowing how I can figure it out."

"W-well, I'm not as quick as you to figure it out!"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe~"

Sally wasn't sure, but she felt this before. Was it because of the evening light shining through the window, or was it the atmosphere?

"You okay?" You inquire, noticing her silence, only to be surprised when she gasps and quickly excuses herself.

"Y-yes! J-just give me a minute!"

You don't know why, but for sure, you did something that made her so flustered.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Let's eat!"

"Wait, who brought this food?" "It's freaking good!"

"Your right! "Wait, didn't Y/N purchase this?"After Heather said this,

All of them look your way, wanting to confirm if you did buy it.

"Ah, actually I cook it."

"Woah! really? "Damn, you should teach me your secret; I plan to open up a food truck," Derek stated while munching on the food. 

"Sorry, that is classified, but if you wanna know, I just watch it on NewTube."

After you said that, you glanced at Sally, who wasn't eating anything, and knowing why, you didn't hesitate to take some food and give it to her. At first, she was confused as to why you sat by her side. only to her surprise when you gave her the food.

She first declined, telling you how she's on a diet, but you only shook your head and proceeded to bring the food to her.

"T-thank you." Sally won't lie; she wanted to try the food you bought based on everyone's reaction; She was curious about the taste it had and noticed how much food was left and that only one person could eat it.

She didn't take it; instead, she wanted you to take it, but she was surprised when you gave the food to her. and when she took a bite, it was like she was melting with pure bliss.

"W-what is this?" This is delicious!"

"Thanks, I worked hard on it!"

"Y/N, you should open a restaurant; for sure, people will buy!" "Hell, I would be your loyal customer!" Max suggested savoring the taste on the plate.

sweat-dropping at the same time you chuckled. 'Well, I already did.'

"Anyway, I have a question..." Sally first gulped down the food. "Why do you guys keep coming here?"

Glancing at Olly and Heather, who were busy eating, you can't help but sweat at the amount of food on Olly's plate.

'Now I know why the food I cook isn't enough.' You thought.

"I'm here to see Eli. "I like Eli." Olly said, smiling widely and answering Sally.

"What about you, Heather?" "Your parents wouldn't let you come here." Sally then glanced at Heather.

"O-oh me... Y/N is here, so I thought I'd hang around."

'Me?' You only chuckled as Heather looked at Eli, a flush forming on her cheeks. Knowing the true reason, you can't help but feel sad in front of you.

After a long hour of eating and talking, Sally stood up and excused herself, telling you guys how she needed a quick break. Seeing Warren stand up from the ground and also excuse himself, you knew he'd talk to her about her situation.

As for you, you just laid on the ground wanting to take a quick nap before going home but couldn't as Ryan the cat suddenly jumped on top of you, startling you, and Eli startled you as well when he decided to sit and lay next to you.

"He likes you."

"Oh, you mean the cat?" You pose the question while petting Ryan.

"Hmm... he usually doesn't like humans."

"Hmmm..." There was a long pause, and things started to get awkward. Good thing Heather came just in time.

"What are you two doing?"

'Good timing!'

"Admiring the blue sky, here. Lay next to me." Moving away from Eli and patting your side, she first hesitates, and a blush starts to form on her cheeks before she can refuse, you pulled her.

'Sorry, Heather. and I know you want this also.'

Eli, on the other hand, wanted to ask you a question even when you first came to the building, but he just didn't have the right timing, as the first time you quickly left before he had the chance, and now Heather has decided to intercede.

Heather mentally thanked you for doing what you just did, and she won't lie just this inch away from Eli; her heart is about to burst. She wanted to create a small interaction with Eli, but for some reason, he stood up and walked away from you two.

She can't help but feel sad thinking she did something that caused Eli to move away; she was about to stand up when she felt a pat on the head. glancing at her rights

"It's fine; he's just shy around other people." Don't worry, I know he will accept your feelings... *Yawn* Just be yourself"

Heather can't help but smile at the same time she chuckles at the sight of her sleeping friend, and then, yet again, she can't help but burst with redness, which woke you up when she smacked your shoulder.

"W-when-H-how long did you know?"

"What did you eat, woman? that's hurt,"

Heather quickly apologized when she realized what she had done, "B-but tell me, how long?" She whispered.

"Since the beginning of time," you shouldn't have said it because she gave you another smack on your shoulder at the same time, Heather quickly moved her hand away, confusing you.

"What's wrong?"

"Y/N, do you work out?"

"Ah yeah, why?"

"Can I see?!"

You could only sweat at her request, but you still did what she asked for. It was a quick showcase, but enough for the people at the back to see it. Some of them spit the food in their mouths when they caught a glimpse of your toned bicep, and some were blushing pretty hard.

'Now I know why Eli's cheeks were red when she gave him a slap...' You thought, looking at the now-formed handprint on your shoulder. After that long day, you could finally go home and list all the things the restaurant needed, as tomorrow would be the weekend again.

"I should hire a trainer next time." For the update on your other skills, Unique and Extra are now at max level, as are Cooking and Business, but for the other fighting technique, it's still in the middle area.

As you didn't need to fight anyone and were only training inside your room or backyard, you did go to the gym, but you changed your mind when this dude kept harassing you. You did try to train at the mountain, which was by far the best choice you had, but only when you had free time.

*Ring*

"Ms. Kim, I'm sorry to bother you, but someone's looking for you."

"Me? what for?"

"I think it's about the post you made not too long ago."

Titling your head, thinking of the post you posted, snapping your finger when you remember, "Oh, that! but... isn't it too late to interview them?" You pondered as you deleted the job posting for a waiter or chef, thinking you didn't need it yet.

As the guys are helping you, you can't help but glance at the clock on your desk, showing you the time, which is almost at quarter past six.

"Yes, but they're eager to work for you, and it looks like they come prepared."

"Please don't say it like that, like I'm hiring a gangster..."

"But you are."

"Touché... but the point is, I'm only doing that to protect the restaurant... *sigh* Tell them to wait."

"Copy"

Sometimes, you can't help but feel like your secretary is somewhat familiar, only to brush it away when you receive a message. notifying you that the people who are looking for you are now at the office, and the only thing left is for you to arrive.

"Let's get this over with." But you've got a feeling that whoever they are, they're the people who will help you. To be frank, you don't need many workers like Eugene; you just need the right piece to bring down all the affiliate pawns and bishops.

Because for you, your queen is on their chess board, only moving when she's about to strike.

⋆★⋆

"Phew, that was fun! I wonder what more surprising things they will give." Goo cooed at Gun, who simply ignored him.

"Whatever it is, I don't fucking care."

As of now, Goo and Gun have finished the black bear gang, and the day when the black bear gang, which was notorious in Gangseo for its brutality, was brought down by just two guys. the day, which was also when Big Deal became one of the four major crews.

It is also the day Jake left, Big deal.

"I'm back. Big Deal's going to be in charge of Gangseo. I left Gun with Big Deal for a bit."

"Looks like you guys started the meeting without me, though, Mr. Choi." Goo inquire.

"Perfect timing. We were just talking about the four major crews."

Goo only sweated at the scene in front of him: "Are you sure? Because Mr. Lee seems to be fast asleep."

But Charles only ignored him and went back to talking to the other person instead, so when Goo notices this, he only twitches his eyes, yet he hides it with his smile.

"That kid you introduced to us is quite something. The Gangnam crew's in good hands. They'll make it big someday. They even came up with a crew name on the spot. Now they're called"

"The workers."

If Charles ignores Goo, so does Goo, as he only went to the person and put his hands around the person's shoulders, murmuring about how he told him and how he'll vouch for it for him.

"...Or is that what you're worried about? Anyway, we've already got two crews." Goo continues to blurt out how this person is going to carry out his plan while mentioning both himself and Charles and the plan they've been working on the side.

"...Right, James?"

"Hey, JoonGoo. didn't notice you there."

At one point, Goo couldn't help but glance at the paperwork of this person who kept reading, and in a specific spot on the folder, a piece of paper was sticking out. If this person hadn't shoved it in, Goo would have known who that girl is in the picture.

Goo didn't ask who it was because he wasn't interested in someone else's girl, or, more accurately, he wasn't interested in girls at all, and only money could turn him on, or someone who makes money. Unlike Gun, Goo dismisses the thought of him with a shiver down his spine.

'He's a fucking pervert.'

(A: I mean based on Lookism wiki, Gun is bisexual on one occasion, like the time he got turned on after fighting Daniel's second body, sheesh that position! I want to be in it move Danny! It's my turn!)

⋆★⋆

Upon arriving at your restaurant and going back to the office, the first thing that you saw was Mr. Secretary waiting for you in his usual professional uniform, even when you told him to wear more comfortable clothes, but he only brushed it away, telling you that these are his comfortable clothes.

"Ms. Kim, they're already inside."

Nodding at him, as you enter the office you won't lie your heart is pounding in excitement and nervousness as you feel like these people who come to you is the right person you're looking for. As you enter the office, the first thing you notice is how quiet the place is and how everyone is busy doing their things.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet Ms. Kim, the CEO of this restaurant."

Inhaling and exhaling, you put on your best comfortable smile so that people won't feel intimidated, but you thought otherwise when someone snickered.

"Is something wrong?" You inquire, looking at the person who was previously playing on his phone.

"You're the CEO? Well, I do see why this place needs something like that; to be honest, I only come here to see if it's real." As he said, he continues to play on his phone.

You were about to make a sarcastic comment and make him leave, as you don't have time with a person like that, when one of them raised their hand.

"As for what he said, I, too, wanted to verify it. It is real, right?"

You already know that the person who asks you this question is a big softy and kind, because he raises his hand first before asking some questions, unlike this boy, who was very comfortable, and it reminds you of Jerry. But the difference is that this person is way bigger than Jerry, and he has hair.

'Sorry Jerry no offense'

"Yes, it's real. You're all here, right? It means it existed, which is why I made that post, and all of this is true."

"Why would you need something like that? Are you doing anything illegal?/Yeah?"

"Okay, before all your follow-up questions, can we at least introduce ourselves?" you ask, looking at the two boys.

"I think that's valid."

"Sure/why not."

'At least, they agree...'

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The next chapter would be the introduction of other characters, and I will put some characters here in different webtoons. But if my reader has an ideal picture, kindly post it in the comment if possible, or just the name of that specific character.

And as a head start, five characters would be joining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 429 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...
5.3K 254 17
Story of a boy named Haneul Geum, as he navigates his school life making friends along the way a series of drama, betrayal, chaos and also love... In...
17.3K 1K 20
You're always happy-go-lucky, however is that true? Of course it is ahhahhahahaha VariousLookism x fem reader hehehe ꧁𓊈🅶🅰🅼🅱🅻🅴 🅶🅾🅳🅳🅴🆂🆂𓊉꧂
2.8K 85 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...