Enemies with Benefits | Vmin

By Vmnieee

"I'd rather kiss Satan's ass than miss you!" "Oh, so you know you're going to hell?" ~ Park Jimin and Kim Tae... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

608 40 42
By Vmnieee

''My parents won't be able to celebrate my birthday with me this year.''

Jimin mumbled sadly while chewing on his fries.

It was lunch time and they were sat at the very end of the cafeteria today to get some privacy—even though Jimin was constantly being stared at, and he loved it.

''Huh? They won't be back on your birthday?''

Hoseok questioned with a raised brow.

''No, they called this morning and said they won't be back till Sunday.''

Jimin pouted and looked down.

''That's sad...but let's be positive! We can throw a party on your birthday and no one will stop us!''

Jimin scoffed at the maknae's statement.

''Why do you love parties so much?''

''I just do.''

Jungkook smiled wide.

''Hey guys!''

Hoseok got startled when a boy yelled from behind him.

''Jackson you scared the shit out of me!'' Hoseok huffed.

''Sorry bro.''

Jackson gave a quick apology and took a seat beside Hoseok.

''Sorry for evesdropping but I heard you talking about parties.''

''Yeah, we want to throw one for Jiminie hyung's birthday.'' Jungkook replied.

''That's great! I can handle the DJ and all! It'll be a birthday gift for you.''

''Ah thanks a lot for the offer Jackson but my parents don't allow me to party in my house.''

Jackson thought for a moment.

''Don't worry about that! We can party at mine. All my equipments are there so it'll be even more easier. How does it sound?''

Jimin thought for a while.

''Come on Jimin! I really want to return the favor when you helper me during our dance theory exam.''

Before Jimin could even open his mouth to answer, Jungkook had already came up with a reply.

''That's great! You send the invitations to everyone. It's on Friday.''

They planned the whole party while Jimin just sat there, eating his fries with a smile.

He didn't really care about celebrating his birthday but seeing his friends all happy and excited made him happy too.

He looked around the cafeteria, smirking at all the eyes scanning him.

For once in a long time, all the attention was on him again rather than Taehyung.

Speaking of the devil, Jimin looked around for him but he was nowhere to be seen, not even on the usual table where he sat with his friends.

Just then, Taehyung walked in from the entrance with only one girl.

Normally, he would be surrounded by at least ten girls when he enters the cafeteria.

Seeing this much deterioration in his fanbase made Jimin giddy with joy.

He watched as Taehyung held the girl's hand ever so gently and walked her to an empty table.

Taehyung brought some food for both of them and they ate while chatting.

Jimin noticed Taehyung was being oddly kind with this girl.

He didn't have the usual smirk plastered on his face.

Instead, he had a genuine smile while talking to her as if he was in love with her.

Love?

Kim Taehyung fell in love with a girl?

Is that his girlfriend?

Taehyung only had a few flings as his 'girlfriends'.

He had never been this nice to any of them.

Jimin felt something tugging at his heart, as if something was pulling it down to his stomach.

Somehow, Jimin felt irritated by the girl's presence.

Why is she dating him?

Does she not know how much of an asshole he is?

However, at that moment, Taehyung did not look like someone who pissed the fuck out of him.

The way Taehyung spoke so normally while smiling with a girl, the way he looked at her.

He looked like someone who cared for people.

He never cared for people.

That pissed Jimin off even more.

He looked away from the scene.

''Jimin? Is something wrong?''

Jimin's chain of thoughts broke when Hoseok pulled him back into reality.

''Huh? No, why?''

He diverted his attention from a certain asshole who was suddenly being nice with a girl, back to his friends.

''You're so quiet while we're the ones planning for your birthday. Tell us what you want to do.''

Jimin thought for a second, then replied,

''I don't really want anything specific, I'll be happy with whatever you guys wanna do.''

And Jungkook got an evil idea.

''You will be happy with whatever we wanna do?''

Jimin nodded.

'' Then would you let me choose your outfit?''

''Hell no-''

''You said it, so you gotta stick with it.''

Jungkook laughed with pure evil.

And Jimin had no choice but to agree.

He just hoped Jungkook wouldn't dress him up as a panda like he did last year.

Thankfully, if was just a family party so no one from school saw Jimin in that miserable state.

But now, it is going to be a party where all the students will come.

''Okay then, it's final. I'll text you the address and some more details.''

Jackson did a cool handshake with Jungkook and then left.

''He was Yugi's bestfriend!''

''Yugi?''

Jimin asked with a chuckle.

''Yugyeom, I gave him that nickname. It's so cute.''

Jimin and Hoseok shared a laugh.

''That's a way of referring to someone who's your 'inspiration'.''

Jungkook blushed at Hoseok's teasing.

''N-No...it's just that...we've gotten close so he calls me ggukie and I call him yugi.''

Jimin scoffed.

''Wahh! Jungkook ah! You never let us call you ggukie! That's not fair!''

Jimin complained with hurt puppy eyes.

''Very unfair indeed. First you guys had fun without me, now this!''

Hoseok agreed while wiping a tear off his eyes.

''Hey! You had fun without us too on your date, you even got laid!''

Jungkook said in defence making Jimin look at Hoseok with big eyes.

''You got laid? I can't believe you didn't tell me! Everyone is so unfair to me.''

Jimin fake cried and Hoseok panicked.

''W-Wait I thought I was the victim here.''

''You're the killer!''

Jimin yelled at the older.

''Killer? Who did I kill?''

''My trust!''

Jungkook scoffed at the drama going on between his hyungs, wondering if he's actually the youngest here.

''Agh, you two are so dramatic. Just leave already!''

They all laughed walked on their own ways after the bell rang.

---------------------

Jimin had, successfully, completely forgotten about Taehyung's new girlfriend situation.

And he was on his way to the dance practice room right now.

Him and Taehyung were supposed to make up a choreo and show it to their instructor the day after tomorrow.

And they haven't even started yet.

Jimin walked down the hall while furiously trying to call Taehyung but the little devil had his phone switched off.

He grumbled and gave up on calling him.

Fine, it'll be his loss if doesn't come.

Soon he reached the dance room and saw Taehyung standing by the door, his back facing the pink haired boy.

There he is!

Jimin ran up to him and was about to whack his head but stopped when he saw it.

He was with that girl, holding her hand.

Jimin refrained himself from doing anything stupid.

He just stood there and waited for them to be done.

Then the girl noticed him standing behind Taehyung and pointed towards him.

Taehyung turned around.

Jimin noticed the smile on his face falter.

Why?

Why would he stop smiling after seeing him?

If it were any other day he would've loved to see the little devil frowning but that would be when he were to be smirking.

But he had a genuine smile the whole day.

''Ah he's here, see you later Aeri. Stay with Yuna and don't run off alone. Take care.''

Aeri smiled and waved at him before leaving.

''Alright, let's go.''

Jimin noticed the cold tone suddenly replacing Taehyung's warm energy.

He wondered if his mood ruined because of him.

Whatever, it's not my fault that we have to practice for a stupid fest.

It's not like I want to practice too.

Jimin followed Taehyung inside with a huff.

''So? What's in that stupid little mind of yours?''

Jimin leaned on the wall and asked.

Taehyung glared at him.

''Why did you suddenly wear an uniform like that?''

''It's none of your business and that's not even the answer of my question.''

Jimin retorted crossing his arms.

''Answer my question Jimin.''

Taehyung walked closer to him.

''I-I told you...i-it's n-none of your business.''

Jimin squirmed when he got closer, pinning the smaller to the wall.

''Is it because you want attention from all those idiots? When did you become such an attention whore?''

He got even closer, his breath fanning over Jimin's lips.

''Or do you want to seduce me?''

It came out as a deep whisper which had shivers run down the pink haired boy's spine.

''N-No...''

Jimin whimpered as he felt big hands grabbing onto his waist.

''No?''

Taehyung leaned in to suck on the smaller's jaw.

''Taehyung...we should stop this...you have a girlfriend now.''

The said boy stopped his movements for moment and looked directly at Jimin's eyes.

''I don't care about that.''

And he attacked the older's neck with suckles and nibbles.

Jimin moaned.

''Who told you about my girlfriend?''

The younger's hands travelled down to grope at the mounds he had been waiting to touch the whole day.

The amount of times Jimin had swayed around in front of him wearing those tight pants did no justice to him.

''I saw her...the girl you were talking to outside this room. The one with whom you were holding hands the whole day. The one you had smiled for so genuinely.''

Taehyung laughed.

It started out as a small giggle then progressed into more of a loud and hysteric one.

Jimin blinked at him, confused.

''You mean Aeri? Oh Jimin-ah! She is not my girlfriend.''

He said as he laughed even more.

''She is my cousin. She recently transferred here. She is deaf so I was helping her and showing her around the whole day.''

Jimin stared at him in shock.

He had just assumed the younger had a girlfriend who turned out to be just his cousin.

He couldn't be more ashamed of himself.

''I-I'm s-sorry for assuming something like that.''

Jimin looked down at his feet in shame.

It hurt his pride to apologize to the asshole but he was at fault here.

Taehyung chuckled and leaned closer again.

''Are you, perhaps, jealous, kitten?''

He asked in a hushed tone against the smaller's ear.

''J-Jealous?''

He never thought about that.

It never crossed his mind whether he was jealous or not.

He claimed to his inner self that he wasn't.

Why would he be jealous if Taehyung got a girlfriend.

What does it have to do with him?

''N-No. Why would I be jealous? It has nothing to do with me.''

''Does it?''

The question caught him off guard.

Does it really have nothing to do with him?

''It's okay to be jealous, my little kitten. I'm only yours for now.''

Taehyung made the smaller boy look up at him with a finger on his chin.

Jimin looked at him with big glossy eyes.

He leaned in and locked his lips with smaller's puckered ones.

Taehyung's other hand found it's way to Jimin's waist as he grabbed onto it and pulled him closer.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the taller's neck, melting into the kiss.

''We shouldn't do it here. Miss Lisa can walk in any moment.''

Jimin said, breaking the kiss in order to breathe.

''Then we'll just have to be quick and quite, Jiminie.''

~
A/N: Forgive me for taking so long to update!
And belated Merry Christmas to everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 773 32
"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessman meets a stubborn CEO Kim Taehyung dur...
7.4K 759 38
"๐‹๐ข๐š๐ซ," ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž, "๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
33.5K 3.1K 35
Taehyung bet his friends that he is gonna make their hell teacher fall for him in no time Will he win the bet ??! TPโ†ชTae BTMโ†ฉJm *Happy Ending*
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...