His Miracle 2 (Completed)

By nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... More

Copyright 2017
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle REMAKE

Chapter 4

53.2K 2.1K 659
By nijaspencer

August

I exhaled the smoke from my nose, laying back on the couch. It was four o'clock in the mornin' and I couldn't sleep.

Everything goin' on wit' Leah and the kids was weighing on my mind heavy. We'd still be together if I ain't fuck up. This is all my fault.

"August why do I smell loud in my house!?" My mama yelled.

"My bad. I'll open a window up mama, go on back ta' bed." I said lowly.

"Put that out while I'm talkin' to ya. What's going on? You've been in my house all night long and haven't said one word to me." She frowned.

"I'm fine mama aight? Ion't want ta' talk about it." I sighed.

"You don't have a damn choice August. I know when my baby boy is upset, so what's going on with you and A'leah?" She asked.

I crushed the blunt inna ashtray and opened a window up, lettin' some air into the room.

"Leah and I'a jus' having some issues."

"Tell me what's going on."

"She ain't fuckin' wit' me no mo'."

"Well who's fault is that?"

"I'm tired of hearin' that shit." I chuckled.

It felt like everybody was bashing me. Nobody, not even social media knew what the fuck was goin' on behind closed doors.

I got three kids ta' raise na', a tour coming up and now Leah too. It's hard tryna balance it all, and being stressed out.

"All I can say is that you need to be a man and own up to your mistakes and learn from them. You stuck your penis in another woman and now you must deal with the consequences of that. I'm not gonna sit here and baby you when you've done wrong. I done spoiled ya ass too much."

"I am a man."

"Real men don't cheat on a woman who's given up everything to be with your triflin' tail. Let me take myself to sleep. I need my beauty sleep." She chuckled.

"Aight, g'night mama." I kissed her cheek.

"G'night baybeh."

I lit another blunt and dialed Leah's number. It went straight ta' voicemail. I called her again, and kept smokin'. This loud was really that work.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Leah, it's daddy don't hang up." I begged.

"August do you have any idea as to what time it is? I don't have time for your shenanigans alright? I'm watching over our son while your ass is God knows where." She snapped.

"Aight, I'a deserve that." I shrugged.

"Your high aren't you?" She asked, yawning loudly.

"Mhm, sumn like that."

"Mommy." Aiden whined.

"Was' wrong wit' him?"

"See what you did? I gotta go August thanks for waking your son up."

I heard the dial tone echo loudly in my ear. It's all good, she finna run back ta' me real soon. Leah won't find nobody better than me.

I'll be damned if I let my brotha' or any nigga take what's mines. Those four years we spent togetha' ain't going down the drain.

My phone started ta' vibrate on the bed. I fanned the smoke away from my face ta' see that it was an unknown number. It looked like Jamal's number.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked.

"Wazzam lah big brudda?"

"Don't call me that nigga. We ain't fuckin' related!" I barked.

"Aw, can't get ya dick wet wit' Leah huh?" He chuckled.

I took my phone and smashed it against the wall, putting my head in my hands. I laid back on my bed starin' at the ceiling. Sometimes I wonder what Mel would do.

--

"Daddy." Miracle whispered, tappin' my arm.

"Wazzam?" I mumbled.

"Up." She stretched her arms out, reaching for me. I picked her up and rolled back over.

"Whea' ya mama?" I asked. "And your brothers?"

"Downdairs daddy. I seepy too."

"C'mere."

She laid on my chest and kissed my cheek. I started ta' rub her back and watch her fall asleep. A nigga was up all night gettin' blazed.

"Wea wou gwo last nigh daddy?"

"I stayed here at maw maw's house."

"Tay."

"Is mommy mad at me?" I asked.

"Yesh."

I rubbed my hands over my face and sighed. No matter how hard I try I find myself fuckin' up even mo'.

"You think mommy will forgive me?"

"I no no. I onee dis many." She held up two fingers.

Miracle was something else I swea'. I hated that she reminded me of Leah so damn much. It was even worse since they looked so much alike.

I promised my kids the world and I can't even give em' that right na', at least wit' they mama.

"Can I come in?" Leah asked.

"Fasho." I said. She walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Miracle go play with maw maw while I talk to daddy."

"Tay." I puckered my lips and she pecked them as she ran out the room.

"Wazzam?"

"I wake up to Mason's screams because you weren't there last night. I barely got two hours of sleep because our son almost had an asthma attack. You cannot just up and leave in the middle of the night August.

Yes, you and I aren't on good terms but don't make our kids suffer. I'm willing to make this arrangement work just for them, not us. All of this is stressing me out too, not just you." She explained.

"I kno'. I'm tryin' Leah."

"Your not trying August, your running away from this making this shit worse. You are to blame for what's happened with us. I need you to watch the kids while." She said.

"Whea' you goin'?"

"To a luncheon. Aiden's asthma treatment is in his bag with Miracle's allergy meds. Call me if you and the kids head home." She stood up and picked up her purse.

"Aight, love you." I smirked.

"Mhm. Bye August."

I swea' this finna be harder than I thought. I need to get my shit together fareal.

A'leah

"Orlando what are you doing here?" I asked, as I sat next to him in a booth.

"I should be asking you the same thing." He smirked.

We were at TGI Friday's waiting for the arrival of our boss. Now I'm anxious as to why he wants to meet with us.

"So how was your day?"

"It was good. A few of your kids asked for you today."

I decided to take a personal day even though it was Friday. It felt good to be home and not worry about work.

"Aw, I do miss them. I'll be back bright and early Monday morning." I smiled.

"Good. Are you enjoying your break?"

"You can say that. I found out something I wish I hadn't. Now that the truth is out, it's time to move forward."

"Sorry for running late, I apologize. Good afternoon to you both." Mr. Owens smiled.

"Afternoon sir." I said, returning the smile.

"I called you two here today because both of you have been nominated for a few awards at this year's Counselors of America Gala."

Orlando nudged me and smiled. This event I heard was a huge deal for people who worked in our area. Not only that but the best of the best are invited.

"I don't what to say." O grinned.

"Me either, I'm lost for words right now." I smiled.

"You two should be very proud of yourselves. A'leah your the first woman in your department to be nominated for an award."

"Wow, I feel so honored. I really wanna cry." I said, feeling my eyes water a little.

I quickly wiped my tears away and kept a smile on my face. Everything I do is for my kids. I want them to be better than me, I want them to chase after whatever dream they have.

Even if I don't get these awards, I'm blessed to even be nominated for them. I can't wait to tell my parents and Mama Sheila. Miss Ruby is in heaven probably smiling from ear to ear right now.

"Now, why don't we order some food? It's on the house." Mr. Owens suggested.

--

After the luncheon, O and I decided to walk around the mall. Some how the paparazzi found us.

"A'leah is this your new man?" One of them asked.

"Orlando is just a friend, please leave us alone." I said nicely.

We entered inside the mall, finally getting away from them. I hated being in the public eye. Due to modeling and being August Alsina's ex/babymama I couldn't get away from them.

"Does that happen often?"

"Most of the time. They are annoying as hell."

"I understand. You never told me about what happened last night."

We started walking through the mall, bypassing alot of people. I explained to him what happened and all he did was shake his head.

"It hurts knowing that he slept with her and got her pregnant. That bitch got to have her baby and I lost mines." I sighed.

"Everything happens for a reason Leah, you have to look at the situation like that. He doesn't deserve a woman like you at all. If anything he's a damn fool. Any man would be lucky to have you, honestly.

God has already blessed you with two beautiful children. You went back to school and got your degree. Not to mention your the first female nominee in your department."

"I guess your right. I never thought to look at it that way."

"From now on try to be optimistic about whatever your going through. Things may seem pretty messed up but something positive is sure to come from it." He said, as he nudged my arm.

"Alright pastor O." I laughed.

"You got jokes huh?" He chuckled.

"Just a few."

I walked inside Journeyz, looking at sandals and flip flops for the kids. O took a seat and looked at the plethora of kids shoes.

"Faith would love these."

I held up a white pair and green pair of sandals that had a floral print design. His niece loves flowers, especially roses.

"I'll buy them for her." He said, reaching for them.

"No, I got it. This is for paying for my lunch last week."

I paid for the sandals and grabbed my bags walking out of the store.

"You didn't have to pay for those."

"I know, but I did anyway." I laughed as I handed him the bag.

After shopping at a couple more stores, it was time to call it quits for the day. We said our goodbyes and I headed home since August was there with the kids.

I walked inside the house setting the bags onto the floor, tossing my keys onto the counter.

"Mommy!" Aiden giggled as he ran towards me. I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"Hey baby, where is everybody?" I asked.

"Daddy in da backyard wif sissy and Mason. We simmin." He cheesed. I kissed all over his face and carried him to the backyard.

"Hewo mommy!" Miracle cheesed.

"Hi princess, you having fun in the pool with your brother?"

"Yesh."

I set Aiden down and sat on the swing. August rolled his eyes at me and continued to do whatever on his phone.

"What is your problem?"

"Nun. So you wit' this Orlando nigga now?"

"We are just friends August, nothing more. I'm not gonna sit here and put up with your attitude over this bullshit."

"Don't nobody have an attitude. I'm straight." He shrugged.

"You do have an attitude. I'll go cook dinner while your ass can continue to believe everything you see on social media."

I stood up and walked inside the house, heading straight to the kitchen. August needs to get his shit together and fast.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Orlando in the MM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
234 27 3
In the diverse streets of New York, where worlds collide, two souls from opposite neighborhoods cross paths. Their unexpected encounter creates the f...
412K 12.3K 43
You honestly know you want to read this . It's worth your while I promise . Jhene aiko and August Alsina ? Yas just read it I promise it will catch y...
6.8K 295 10
Ariana Fletcher and August Alsina have been best friends for years. Everybody but them can see the chemistry between the two, would they accept fate...