Auror's Son | Book 4 Harry Po...

By Mordecur

Raven puts the vision he had last year in the back of his mind, hopeful towards the future. The Quidditch Wor... More

Chapter 1: The Burrow
Chapter 2: Portkey's and Tents
Chapter 3: Veela and Death Eaters
Chapter 4: Winky
Chapter 6: Ferret
Chapter 7: Discomfort and Flashbacks
Chapter 8: The Goblet of Fire
Chapter 9: The Champions
Chapter 10: Support
Chapter 11: Rita Skeeter
Chapter 12: Norberta
Chapter 13: Getting Dates
Chapter 14: The Yule Ball
Chapter 15: Hogsmeade with Mum
Chapter 16: Mermaid's Lament
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Daphne's Birthday
Chapter 19: Pensieve
Chapter 20: The Calm Before the Storm.
Chapter 21: Agony
Chapter 22: Grief
Chapter 23: Hope
Chapter 24: Raven
Chapter 25: Memories

Chapter 5: Godfather

319 10 0
By Mordecur

Raven POV

Neither Mr. Weasley nor Percy were home much over the following week, as they were busy at the Ministry. Mum must have been even busier, since I haven't seen or heard from her all week. I hope she wasn't working too hard, and was taking care of herself.

Percy was telling us that people kept sending them Howlers, complaining about the security at the World Cup.

Mrs. Weasley was staring at the grandfather clock which showed where each of the Weasley family members were at. She was waiting for her husband to come home. The rest of us had already eaten dinner, so it was getting late and it was pouring outside.

Hermione and I were reading our Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4, though I knew most of the spells in the book. Harry was polishing his Firebolt, and Fred and George were in the corning whispering over a piece of parchment.

"What are you two up to?" Mrs. Weasley asked sharply, her eyes on the twins.

"Homework." Fred said vaguely.

"Don't be ridiculous, you're still on holiday." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Yeah, we've left it a bit late." George said.

"You're not by any chance writing out a new order form, are you?" Mrs. Weasley asked shrewdly. "You wouldn't be thinking of starting Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, by any chance?"

"Now, Mum." Fred said, looking up at her. "If the Hogwarts Express crashed tomorrow, and George and I died, how would you feel to know that the last thing we ever heard from you was an unfounded accusation?" Everyone laughed, even Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh your fathers coming!" Mrs. Weasley said, looking up at the clock. She heard him call from the kitchen. "Coming, Arthur!" Mrs. Weasley hurried into the kitchen. "Raven!" She called my name from the kitchen.

I got up and headed to her. "Yes, Mrs. Weasley?" I asked entering the kitchen, but when I did, I saw someone I hadn't seen all week.

"Hey there, Little Bird." Mum said with open arms.

"Mum!" I beamed, running to her and we embraced in a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Baby." Mum said, and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to see or contact you all week, works been such a hassle."

"It's all right." I assured her. "You look exhausted come eat and rest." I took her hand and guided her. Mrs. Weasley got a tray of dinner for Mr. Weasley and Mum.

"Thank you, Molly, for dinner and for looking after Raven." Mum said, as we made our way back into the living room.

"It's no problem." Mrs. Weasley said. "You both are like family." Mr. Weasley sat in an armchair and I sat beside Mum on the couch.

"Well, the fat's really in the fire now." Mr. Weasley said. "Rita Skeeter's been ferreting around all week, looking for more Ministry mess-ups to report."

"Yeah, I've had to use a Disillusionment Charm to avoid her getting an interview from me." Mum groaned.

"And now she's found out about poor old Bertha going missing, so that'll be the headline in the Prophet tomorrow." Mr. Weasley said. "I told Bagman he should have sent someone to look for her ages ago."

"Mr. Crouch has been saying it for weeks and weeks." Percy said.

"Crouch is very lucky Rita hasn't found out about Winky." Mr. Weasley said irritably. "There'd be a week's worth of headlines in his house-elf being caught holding the wand that conjured the Dark Mark."

"I thought we were all agreed that elf, while irresponsible, did not conjure the Mark?" Percy said hotly.

Her name's Winky.

"If you ask me, Mr. Crouch is very lucky no one at the Daily Prophet know how mean he is to elves!" Hermione said angrily.

"Now look here, Hermione!" Percy said. "A high-ranking Ministry official like Mr. Crouch deserves unswerving obedience from his servants-"

"His slave you mean!" Hermione said, her voice rising passionately. "Because he didn't pay Winky, did he?"

I definitely side with Hermione on this.

"I think you'd all better go upstairs and check that you've packed properly!" Mrs. Weasley said, breaking the argument. "Come on now, all of you..." Harry, Ron and Hermione left upstairs, but I stayed, as I wanted to spend more time with Mum.

Heavy rain was still splattering against the house the next morning. Harry, Ron, Fred, George and I reached the first floor for breakfast, when we heard Mrs. Weasley shout. "Arthur! Arthur! Urgent message from the Ministry!"

Mr. Weasley came clattering past us and into the kitchen. "I've got a quill here somewhere!" He said bending over the fire talking to Mr. Diggory, whose head was sitting in the middle of the fire.

"Muggle neighbors heard bangs and shouting, so they went and called what-d'you-call-'ems-please-men. Arthur, you've got to get over there-" Mrs. Weasley gave Mr. Weasley a piece of parchment, a bottle of ink, and a crumpled quill into Mr. Weasley's hands.

"What does Mad-Eye say happened?" Mr. Weasley asked, and I widened my eyes.

"Is Moody okay?" I asked frantically.

"I'm sure he's fine." Mr. Diggory assured me. "I think your mother is already over there checking up on him." I gave a sigh of relief.

I then sensed Izanami come into the house with a letter. She dropped it in my hands and flew off. I read it while Mr. Weasley and Mr. Diggory kept talking.

Hey there, Little Bird. I'm at your Godfather's house right now. I got an alert really early, so I headed out before anyone woke up. It seems to be a false alarm, so Alastor is fine. But I have to wait for Arthur to get here to help your Godfather from getting into trouble with the Ministry. I might not be able to see you off at the Hogwarts Express this year, I'm sorry. I love you, I hope you have a good year, and I'll be sending you a gift close to Christmas.

Love

Mumma Bird

I was a little bummed that Mum wasn't going to see me off, but I knew she needed to help Moody. I was curious as to why she would send me a gift close to Christmas, when she could just give it to me at Christmas.

"All right, I'm off." I heard Mr. Weasley say.

"Mum said it was a false alarm, but she's waiting for you there." I told Mr. Weasley.

"Best not keep her waiting." Mr. Weasley said, heading back up stairs. Within five minutes, he was back in the kitchen, his robes on the right way now, dragging a comb through his hair. "I'd take you with me, Raven, but you've got a train to catch."

"Why would you take Raven to Mad-Eye's house?" Fred asked.

"Because Mad-Eye is Raven's Godfather." Mr. Weasley said. Everyone looked quite shock.

"That nutter's a Godfather? Whose idea was that?" George asked

"My Mother's." I said glaring at him, which shut him up. "And Moody's a great Godfather, I'll have you know."

"I'd better hurry-you have a good term, kids." Mr. Weasley said. "Molly, are you going to be all right taking the kids to King's Cross?"

"Of course I will." Mrs. Weasley said. "You just look after Mad-Eye, we'll be fine." Mr. Weasley Disapparated.

After breakfast, Bill and Charlie decided to come and see everyone off at King's Cross station, but Percy, apologizing most profusely, said that he really needed to get to work. "I can't justify taking more time off at the moment." He told us. "Mr. Crouch is really starting to rely on me."

"Yeah, you know what, Percy." George said seriously. "I reckon he'll know your name soon." I snorted.

After everyone had everything packed, we headed out to Kings Cross station. Once we arrived we hurried through the heavy rain to platform nine and three-quarters. We went in pairs through the platform. Harry and Ron, Hermione and Ginny, Fred and George, Bill and Charlie, and Mrs. Weasley and I.

We set off to find our seats, and were soon stowing our luggage in a compartment halfway along the train. We hopped back down on the the platform to say good-bye to Mrs. Weasley, Bill, and Charlie, but I was greeted by someone else.

"Raven!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see Mum next to the barrier between the platforms. She ran up to me. "I'm glad I caught you before you left."

"Mum?" I questioned. "I thought you were at Moody's?"

"I was." Mum said. "Don't worry, like I said, he's fine. Arthur showed up sooner than expected, and I told them I'd try and catch you before you left."

"Oh, well, fine by me." I said happily. "What's this gift you're sending me? Why can't you just give it to me at Christmas?"

"It's a surprise." Mum said. "And you'll probably want to spend Christmas at Hogwarts this year."

"Why?" I questioned. "We always spend Christmas together."

"I know, but..." Mum gave a face like she knew something.

"Another one of your surprises?" I asked.

"Well, I know how much you love them." Mum said smirking.

"When did I ever say that?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"Well, maybe I just love the look on your face when you're surprised." Mum giggled.

"Okay, weirdo." I chuckled. 

"If I'm a weirdo, that inherently makes you one too, Little Bird." Mum stated, popping my nose with her finger.

"If you say so, Mumma Bird." I sighed. "But what will you do for Christmas then? I don't want you to spend it alone."

"Oh, don't worry about me, Little Bird." Mum said. "I'll spend it with the Tonks'. And we'll be sure to send you lots of gifts."

"I expect a room full." I joked, causing Mum to laugh. The whistle to board the train blew.

"It's time for you to go." Mum said, embracing me in a hug. "I love you so much, have a good year, and try to behave."

"I love you too, Mumma Bird." I said returning the hug. "I'll try to stay out of trouble." We broke apart. "Thanks for coming to see me off."

"I always have time for you, Little Bird." Mum said sweetly. I then boarded the train and we gave each other one last wave, before she Disapparated.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I made our way back to our compartment. We were curious as to what was going on at Hogwarts this year. "Bagman wanted to tell us what's happening at Hogwarts." Ron said grumpily. "At the World Cup, remember? But my own mother won't say. Wonder what-"

"Shh!" Hermione whispered suddenly, pointing toward the compartment next to ours. We listened and heard a familiar drawling voice of Draco Malfoy.

"...Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts, you know. He knows the headmaster, you see. Well, you know his opinion of Dumbledore-that man's such a Mudblood-lover-and Durmstrang doesn't admit that sort of riffraff. But Mother didn't like the idea of me going to school so far away. Father says Durmstrang takes a far more sensible line than Hogwarts about the Dark Arts. Durmstrang students actually learn them, not just the defense rubbish we do..."

Hermione tiptoed to the compartment door, and slid it shut, blocking out Draco's voice. "So he thinks Durmstrang would have suited him, does he?" Hermione said angrily. "I wish he had gone, then we wouldn't have to put up with him."

"Durmstrang another Wizarding school?" Harry asked.

"Yes, and I think it's somewhere far north." Hermione said. "Somewhere very cold, because they've got fur capes as part of their uniforms."

"Ah, think of the possibilities." Ron said dreamily. "It would've been so easy to push Malfoy off a glacier and make it look like an accident...Shame his mother likes him..."

The rain became heavier and heavier as the train moved farther north. The sky was so dark and the windows so steamy that the lanterns were lit by midday. We heard the lunch trolley coming by. "Anything from the trolley dears?" The witch asked, as she stopped at our compartment.

"A packet of Droobles, and a liquorice wand." Ron said. "On second thought." Ron sighed noticing he didn't have enough money. "Just the Droobles."

"It's alright, I'll get it." Harry assured him. Harry started getting cauldron cakes for each of us, and Ron the liquorice wand he wanted.

"Two pumpkin pasties please." I saw my Quidditch teammate Cho Chang come up and buy them.

"Hey, Cho." I said giving her a wave.

"Hey, Raven." Cho greeted back.

"Go on, Harry, say hi." I whispered to him, but he seemed to be a bit too shy. Cho and her friends walked off. "You're a lost cause."

"I'll take four pumpkin pasties and four pumpkin juices please." I said to the trolley witch. After buying it I handed one each to my friends and they gave their thanks.

"This is horrible." Hermione said, reading the daily prophet. "How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security?"

"Loads, according to Dad." Ron said. "That's what worried them so much, it happened right under their noses."

"Yeah, Mum reckons they had inside help." I said. "But they don't have any evidence to identify the culprit."

As the train moved farther, Draco Malfoy and his two goons made their way to our compartment. "So...going to enter, Weasley?" Draco said annoyingly. "Going to try and bring a bit of glory to the family name? There's money involved as well, you know...you'd be able to afford some decent robes if you won..."

"What are you talking about?" Ron snapped.

"Are you going to enter?" Draco repeated. "I suppose you will, Potter, Mordecur? You two never miss a chance to show off, do you?"

"Either explain what you're on about or go away, Malfoy." Hermione said testily.

"Don't tell me you don't know?" Draco said delightedly. "You've got a father and a brother at the Ministry," He nodded to Ron. "And you've got a mother there," He nodded to me. "And you still don't know? My God, my father told me about it ages ago...heard it from Cornelius Fudge. But then, Father's always associated with the top people at the Ministry...Maybe your father's too junior to know about it, Weasley, and your mother, Mordecur...yes...they probably don't talk about important stuff in front of them..."

The three laughed and thankfully walked off. Ron got to his feet and slammed the compartment door so hard, the glass shattered.

"Ron!" Hermione sad reproachfully. She got out her wand and muttered "Reparo!" The glass shards flew back into a single pane and back into the door.

"Well...making it look like he knows everything and we don't..." Ron snarled. "'Father's always associated with the top people at the Ministry.'... Dad could've got a promotion any time...he just likes it where he is..."

"Yeah, same for Mum." I said. "She's turned down the Head of the Auror position, as she would rather have extra time to spend with me."

As the train got closer to Hogwarts, I used my wand to change into my robes on the spot. "Woah, aren't you mister fancy pants." Ron said amazed.

"Well, fancy robes, but yeah." I said shrugging.

"How did you do that?" Hermione asked.

"It's simple, but I'll show you when your older." I smirked. She just rolled her eyes. The other three changed into their robes, and shortly after, we arrived at Hogsmeade station. Hermione and I bundled our cats with our cloaks as we got out. The rain was now coming down thick and fast and while I wasn't bothered or cold by it, the others were having a rough time.

I used my wand to cast the umbrella spell. My three friends seemed to huddle real close to me after I did. "You don't mind, do you, Raven?" Hermione asked shivering. I noticed the other two were shivering as well.

"What would you do without me?" I smiled shaking my head, and made the umbrella bigger so we could all fit.

"You're the best, Raven." Ron said.

"And don't you forget it." I said, as we made our way to the carriages. I let them enter first under the cover of the umbrella spell. I deactivated it and got in myself, closing the door. The carriage made it's way to the castle.

The carriage came to a stop, and I got out first, casting the umbrella spell again. Harry, Ron, and Hermione huddled next to me again, as we made our way to the entrance. Once inside, I deactivated the spell and holstered my wand in my left sleeve.

"Thanks a bunch, Raven." Harry said.

"Yeah, we would've been soaking if you weren't here." Ron said, then a large, red, water-filled balloon had dropped onto Ron's head and exploded.

"Spoke too soon, Ron." I said chuckling. We looked up and saw Peeves the Poltergeist, throwing water balloons at students.

"PEEVES!" An angry voice yelled. "Peeves, come done here at ONCE!" Professor McGonagall had come dashing out of the Great Hall. She skidded on the wet floor, and I quickly grabbed her hand to stop her from falling.

"Ouch-thank you, Mr. Mordecur."

"No problem." I said. "Do be careful." She gave me a smile and nodded.

"Peeves, get down here NOW!" McGonagall barked.

"Not doing nothing!" Peeves cackled, lobbing a water bomb at several fifth-year girls. "Already wet, aren't they? Little squirts! Wheeeeeeee!" He aimed another bomb at a group of second years who had just arrived.

"I shall call the headmaster!" McGonagall shouted. "I'm warning you-Peeves-" Peeves stuck his tongue out, threw the last of his water bombs into the air, and zoomed off u the marble staircase, cackling insanely.

"Well, move along, then!" McGonagall said sharply. "Into the Great Hall, come one!" We made our way across the entrance hall, being careful not to slip.

I parted with my Gryffindor friends and made my way to the Ravenclaw table. I took a seat next to my good friends, Luna Lovegood. Across from me was another good friend and Quidditch Teammate, Jasper Snowspear. They were both shivering a little and still a little wet.

"Evening." I greeted my presence.

"Oh, hi Raven!" Luna said excitedly, giving me a hug.

"Hey, Raven." Jasper said. "You seem unfazed by the weather, how are you not wet or cold?"

"Constant Vigilance." I said. They both gave me confused looks. "Nevermind, you wouldn't get it." I waved them off.

"So, my Dad got us a house-elf." Jasper said, changing the subject.

"Seriously?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I've heard the way some people treat their elves, and I was a little worried at first." Jasper said. "But Dad is actually very gentle with this one. He pays her and even gave her a nice set of clothes to wear." I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised, but it's nice to know that there are decent people out there. "Her name's Winky." I widened my eyes and he seemed to notice this. "Do you know her?"

"Kinda." I said. I then explained how I encountered her at the Quidditch World Cup.

"Wow, this Barty Crouch sounds like a real git." Jasper said. "And it's so cool that your mum broke his nose."

"He had it coming." I chuckled.

"Anyways, back to Winky." Jasper said. "It took some getting used to the new place and the way she's being treated, but she's doing better now. Mum was pretty shocked by her at first, but she likes having the extra help."

"That's wonderful to hear." I said smiling. "I'm glad Winky found a great home."

"Yeah, but she does have a habit or trying to drown herself with Butterbeer." Jasper said, causing me and Luna to chuckle.

The door to the Great Hall opened. Professor McGonagall led the new first years to get sorted. Each were soaking and shivering, as they had to cross the lake in this weather. The sorting hat sang and afterwards, each new first year had been sorted.

Professor Dumbledore got to his feet. "I have only two words to say to you." He said. "Tuck in." "Finally." Jasper and I said, as the empty dishes filled magically before our eyes. We quickly started gathering an assortment of foods and started digging in. Once everyone had their fill, Dumbledore stood up again.

"So!" Dumbledore said. "Now that we are all fed and watered, I must once more ask for your attention, while I give out a few notices." He gave his usual speech about what Mr. Filch has banned, and to not go into the Forbidden Forest. "It is also my painful duty to inform you that the Inter-House Quidditch Cup will not take place this year."

"What?!" Jasper and I gasped. I looked at my Cho and Roger and saw that they were just as angry.

"This is due to an event that will be starting in October, and continuing throughout the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy." Dumbledore continued. "But I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure announcing that this year at Hogwarts-"

But at that moment, there was a deafening rumble of thunder and the doors of the Great Hall banged open. My eyes widened and my mouth was open as I saw who it was. It was my Godfather, Alastor Moody.

What's he doing here?

He walked up toward the teachers' table. He shook hands with Dumbledore. They shared a few words and Moody took his seat.

"May I introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?" Dumbledore said. "Professor Moody."

"Wooooo!" I shouted, standing up and clapping. I then noticed the only other two who were clapping were, Dumbledore and Hagrid.

Ungrateful bastards. I thought, sitting back down. You have no idea you're in for a treat. At least people will understand why I say 'Constant Vigilance.'

"That little git, why didn't he tell me?" I mumbled.

"Do you know him, Raven?" Luna asked as she heard me. Jasper seemed to as well, since he was listening.

"Yeah, that's Alastor Moody." I said. "He was my Mum's mentor when she was training to become an Auror. He's also my Godfather."

"Wow, seriously?" Jasper said shocked.

"Yeah, we're all in for a treat this year." I smirked.

"I've read about him, I didn't know what he looked like though." Luna said.

"Wasn't always like that." I said. "He's got scars from the war, but he's not as mad as people think he is. He's just been through a lot, and he's fairly gentle with me."

I then saw Moody pull out a flask and drink from it. When did he start drinking?

"As I was saying." Dumbledore continued. "We are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event that has not been held for over a century. It is my please to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year."

"You're JOKING!" I heard once of twins shout.

"I am not joking, Mr. Weasley." Dumbledore chuckled. "Though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar..." McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.

Ah c'mon McGonagall, I wanted to hear the joke.

"Er-but maybe this is not the time...no..." Dumbledore said.

It's now or never, Dumbledore, c'mon what's the joke?

"Where was I?" Dumbledore continued, much to my dismay. "Ah yes, the Triwizard Tournament...well, some of you will know what his tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely."

"The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the tournament once every five years, and it was generally agreed to be a most excellent way of establishing ties between young witches and wizards of different nationalities-until, this is, the death toll mounted so high that the tournament was discontinued."

"There have been several attempts over the centuries to reinstate the tournament, none of which has been very successful. However, our own Departments of International Magical Cooperation and Magical Games and Sports have decided the time is ripe for another attempt. We have worked hard over the summer to ensure that this time, no champion will find himself or herself in mortal danger."

"The Heads of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving with their shortlisted contenders in October, and the selection of the three champions will take place at Halloween. An impartial judge will decide which students are most worthy to compete for the Triwizard Cup, the glory of their school, and a thousand Galleons personal prize money."

"Woah." Jasper said. "Raven, are you going to enter?" He asked intrigued.

"Eh, I don't exactly need the money, and I'd like to try and have a quiet year this time around." I said.

"Do you actually believe that will happen?" He questioned.

"Hell no." I chuckled. "But one can hope."

"Eager though I know all of you will be to bring the Triwizard Cup to Hogwarts." Dumbledore continued. "The Heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an age restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are of age-that is to say, seventeen years or older-will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration. This-" Dumbledore was cut off as several people made noises of outrage.

"Well, it's all up to you, Jasper." I said, as he was the only one of age out of the three of us.

"Farewell to you." Luna said, causing me to chuckle.

"This is a measure we feel is necessary, given that the tournament tasks will still be difficult and dangerous, whatever precautions we take, and it is highly unlikely that students below sixth and seventh year will be able to cope with them." Dumbledore continued. "I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge into making them Hogwarts champion. I therefore beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under seventeen."

"The Delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving in October and remaining with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your whole-hearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected. And now, it is late, and I know how important it is to you all to be alert and rested as you enter your lessons tomorrow morning. Bedtime! Chop chop!"

"I'm entering." Jasper said, as we got up.

"I'll be rooting for you." I said. I started making my way opposite of everyone.

"Raven, where are you going?" Luna asked behind a few people.

"I'll see you in the common room." I told her and made my way to the teachers table. Moody who was talking to Dumbledore, stopped and turned to me as I placed my hands on the table, and gave him a playful glare. I could tell some of the other teachers were confused.

"So..." I began. "Wanted to surprise me did you?"

"It seems to have worked, considering the look on your face when I walked in." Moody said.

"I see my Mother's rubbed off on you." I chuckled. "Did she have to bribe or threaten you from telling me?"

"Both." Moody chuckled. "I had a whole letter written out to send, and she tossed it in the fire."

"Haha, that sounds like her." I said. "It's good seeing you again."

"You too, Raven." Moody said.

"Have a good night, I look forward to your lesson...Professor." I smirked walking away.

I made my way back to the common room, and some students were still up. "Hey, Raven, where did you go?" Luna who walked up to me asked.

"To talk with Moody for a bit." I explained. "I'm heading to bed now though, have a good rest, Luna."

"Okay, you too, Raven." Luna said smiling.

I made my way into my dorm and Uri jumped up to me. "Hey girl." I said petting her, and then held her up to so she was facing me. "If Moody tries to fail me for fun, you get to claw his other eye out." Uri just gave me a faint meow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 177 15
After a summer of training with his mother. Raven's new year at Hogwarts starts. What new moves and techniques has he learned? Raven senses danger wi...
2.7K 194 23
All I Ask Of You's updated fourth book--Goblet of Fire's plot. Fourth year hasn't even begun when the craziness is back and turning Rebecca's life up...
82 5 5
Hermione Snape returns to Hogwarts after a terroist attack at the World Quidditch Cup only to find her best friend, Harry Potter, has been entered in...
7K 193 10
I've been wanting to write this for a while now, as I've had my own Harry Potter character thought up in my head for years now, and I've gotten inspi...