⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
❄Winter Warmth❄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
♂️ Genderbends ♀️
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🌠Come Home Soon🌠
🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💫A Day With The Brothers💫
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)

4.6K 23 103
By Tiya_TealTea

AN: TMF Assassins AU

This oneshot is a long one, and it took me a long while to write. (Nearly 6000 words. God, help me.) This is also based on another TMF AU that belongs to my sister silxvrr. There are some points made in this story which I understand some people may not get as this AU is pretty big, and my sister has added a lot of lore and backstory into it, (You will see some aspects of it on her Wattpad profile, for example, her profile picture, background picture etc..) but I would rather you guys take it for what it is and just read it :)

WARNING: This oneshot contains smut! (Content in which the characters engage in sexual intercourse.) I highly recommend skipping this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

~

Jake Sterling was in his bedroom and was looking at himself in the mirror with a smirk, fixing his hair and tightening his black belt around his waist. He then shot himself a wink, his hands going into the shape of finger guns as he did so.

Behind him, his girlfriend Hailey was sitting down on his bed covers, watching him with a smile. "Do you do this every morning?"

Jake turned his head around upon hearing the question and nodded. "Gotta make sure I look my best everyday, princess!" Hailey rolled her eyes in amusement at the reply. She then patted down onto the mattress, signalling her boyfriend to come sit next to her.

"Can you sit down?" She asked him. Jake grinned and set his hair comb down.

"Sure thing!" He replied. Hailey placed her palms onto her lap as Jake walked over to his bed and took a seat next to his lover.

"So, how's everything going for you, babe?" Jake popped a casual question as he fiddled with the hoodie-like strings on his shirt.

"Oh, you know. Everything is per the norm. I do whatever mission Zander assigns to me, I go out, kill my target, come back with the body, Zander takes care of it and I just do whatever I want for the rest of the day or night.." Hailey played with her blue locks, running her fingers through the strands.

"Sometimes, I'll visit my Dad and little sister back at home, but most of the time, I'm back at my base, or I'm at yours.." Hailey finished off, leaning her head onto Jake's shoulder. Jake awed at the gesture and wrapped his arm around Hailey's waist.

"I love spending time with you, Hails. Sometimes, it can be hard for us to find time alone.." Hailey glanced up at Jake and nodded her head.

"And that's usually because of my brother. But, Zander is out doing something mission related tonight. He said he would most likely be back the next morning. So, we have all day and night to be together.." Hailey beamed warmly as Jake returned it.

"All day and night?"

"All day and night."

Jake rested his cheek on top of Hailey's head, feeling her smooth locks of hair brush against his skin. "I'd like that a lot, babe.." Hailey giggled hearing her boyfriend and pecked his cheek. She then laid her head back onto his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Hailey..? Can you look at me?" Hailey's eyelids opened as she fixed her sights onto him. She raised her head up from Jake's shoulder.

"Okay? Why?" The two of them made eye-contact with eachother, gazing deep into one another's eyes. Jake re-adjusted his position on the bed and faced himself towards her. He cupped both of her cheeks and leaned in slowly.

"Can I kiss you?" Hailey blushed a deep red at the sudden question. Her heartbeat had increased and it felt as if it was beating out of her chest. Soon enough, she grinned softly and slowly nodded her head.

"Yes, you can.." Hailey responded, making Jake shyly blush and smile. He then leaned in even closer and connected their lips together. Hailey melted into it and draped her arms around Jake's neck, closing her eyes in content. Jake grasped onto Hailey's waist and pulled her in close, pressing their chests against eachother. Their lips moved in perfect synchronization as the kiss became more uncontrollable and careless. Hailey felt Jake deepen the contact even further by each second, which made her body grow hot. She didn't know why her body was starting to feel this way, but she wasn't complaining and she honestly wanted to find out why.

Hailey moaned lowly throughout it as their tongues were fighting their way into the other's mouth, dancing and swirling passionately. Hailey had never heard these sort of sounds come out of her before. She assumed it was most likely due to the fact that Jake is her first ever boyfriend, and no guy had ever kissed her the way Jake did. However, she enjoyed every second of it and just couldn't resist. Jake's lips were so soft and perfect against hers. Not to mention, they tasted so sweet.

Suddenly, Hailey felt a palm squeeze her breast lightly, making her gasp. She broke away from the kiss and looked down, seeing Jake's hand holding onto her breast. He instantly pulled his hand off it however, and immensely blushed.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I kinda..lost control! I'm so sorry, Hailey. I won't do it again.." Jake apologised, embarrassed and mentally screaming at himself for touching Hailey on one of her lady parts. On the other hand, Hailey didn't feel agitated, awkward, or angry at him. Instead, she felt intrigued and yearning for more of that touch as her curiosity got the best of her.

"J-Jake, can you...do it again?" Hailey whispered shyly, much to Jake's shock and surprise, his mouth agape.

"You..want me to do it again..?" Hailey nodded her head a small bit in response.

"Yes please..Do it again.." Hailey pleaded even more, almost begging. Jake gulped nervously but soon agreed. He had never touched a girl like this before, and he wanted to make sure he treated Hailey's body with love and respect.

Before he could do it, Hailey gave him a warm smile and took Jake's wrist into her palm. Jake watched in surprise as Hailey guided his hand over to her right breast, making him cup it gently in his grip in the process. She pressed his palm firmly against it and beamed at him.

"Can you touch it like how you did earlier?" Jake's cheeks reddened as he sheepishly nodded.

"Okay, I will.." He spoke lowly, watching Hailey remove her palm away from his, leaving Jake's hand to be the only one resting on Hailey's breast. Hailey looked down at it in anticipation.

Slowly, Jake gave the bosom that he cupped a gentle squeeze. Hailey squeaked, the red hue on her face turning a darker shade. Jake couldn't help but feel a smirk creep along the corners of his mouth as he squeezed it again, this time a bit more harder. Hailey moaned, loving how this particular touch felt.

Jake found every moment of this incredibly enjoyable. Hailey's breasts felt so soft and squishy, if you must. He desperately wanted to know what they truly felt like underneath her clothing. Jake soon switched breasts and did the same thing with her left breast, fondling with it playfully. Hailey continued to moan, biting her lip in pleasure.

"Oh, Jake.."

Jake had never heard Hailey say his name in this tone of voice before. But, it was honestly music to his ears. It made him feel aroused, and he wanted to hear her say his name in that tone even more.

"Do you like that, princess?" He whispered seductively in her ear, seeing Hailey nod.

"Oh yes, Jake..It feels so..heavenly. Nobody has ever touched me like this before..It's such a nice feeling I can't describe. I want to explore this feeling more.." Hailey replied, still biting her lip.

"Then, I'd be honoured to be the first to help you explore this feeling.."

Hearing that, Hailey gasped as Jake nestled his face into her neck, kissing down her smooth skin. He resumed playing with her breast in his palm as he did so. Hailey cooed at the affection, and attempted to bring him even closer to her body. As he kissed the skin, Jake took Hailey's choker, which was the colour of white, that she had around her neck into his grasp and took it off, discarding it to the ground as it allowed him to kiss her collarbone further more.

"A-Ah~"

After a few more kisses, Jake lifted his head away from Hailey's neck and shared a smile with his girlfriend. He then kissed her forehead and chuckled shyly. "Alright, Hails. Maybe we should take some rest.."

Hailey immediately shook her head in disagreement which confused Jake. "What's wrong?" Jake asked her, scratching his neck.

"I want more.." Hailey said, making Jake grow shocked.

"M-More..?" Hailey nodded instantly at Jake's question.

"Don't you think that's enough, Hails?" Jake murmured, laughing slightly. "I mean, your brother will kill me if he figures out about this-"

"I don't care what Zander thinks or does about this. We're adults. Not children." Hailey held onto Jake's hands as she gazed into his light brown eyes. "Please, Jake? I have never felt this way before, and I..really like it. A lot. I want more, and there's nobody else I would rather do this with than you. Please, can we take this further..? Don't worry about Zander..I'll deal with him if he ever finds out.."

Jake sighed to himself before he cupped both of her cheeks. "What if I do something and it hurts you? I don't want that to happen.."

Hailey kissed his cheek and pressed her nose against his. "Babe, I trust you. You won't ever hurt me."

"Well, if you are absolutely sure about this, and are completely comfortable with it, then of course.." Jake said, seeing Hailey grin warmly at his answer. He planted another kiss onto her forehead and grinned back at her.

Without hesitation, Jake trailed a hand of his behind Hailey's back and gripped onto the zipper. He unzipped Hailey's outfit, her milky white back becoming exposed as he did. Hailey blushed at this and breathed out slowly.

Before taking off Hailey's grey jumpsuit that she was wearing, Jake leaned her body down onto the mattress, resting her head on top of the pillowcase. Jake then crawled over to the girl, his body looming over hers. As he was about to take the collars of Hailey's clothing into his hold, he stopped for a moment and took these few seconds to process the fact that with one single pull, Hailey will be in just her bra and panties. He blushed, having never seen Hailey in just her undergarments before. The attire that Hailey wore was a one-piece, meaning it didn't have two or more separate parts. He let out a slow breath before locking eyes with his girlfriend beneath him.

"I'm about to take your clothes off, okay?"

"Mhm.." Hailey nodded her head, gripping onto the bedsheets.

Jake set his sights onto the belt and chains that Hailey had around her waist. He fumbled with the belt and soon took it off, followed by the chains that came with it, throwing it to the ground. Hailey gulped watching his movements, but she knew how much she wanted this.

Jake then proceeded to grab onto the collars of Hailey's clothing and within a few seconds, hauled it off her body slowly, revealing each part of Hailey's slender figure one at a time. Jake felt his heart pound out of his chest as he removed Hailey's jumpsuit completely from her body, dropping it to the floor.

Hailey's body was...beautiful. He had never seen someone as breathtaking as she was. He took in her nice, luscious curves, her smooth stomach that had a silver belly button piercing glistening off of it, her perfectly shaped breasts and chest. She was simply gorgeous, and nothing could change Jake's mind about that. Her undergarments were the colour of a hot pink, which was all the more attractive to her boyfriend.

Hailey's countenance was entirely red as she was now nearly naked in front of Jake. She saw a dreamy smile appear on his face as Jake locked eyes with her. "Hailey..you're stunning.."

Hailey giggled bashfully at the compliment. "You really think so..? Th-Thank you.."

Jake fixed his attention onto Hailey's belly button piercing again and chuckled. "I didn't know your belly button was pierced.."

"Oh! Yeah, it's just something I decided to do. Much to Zander's disapproval.." Hailey said, biting the inside of her mouth.

"I like it! You take it from me, don't ya?" Jake joked with a smug grin, pointing to his double silver rings and cross earrings that were on both his ears. Hailey laughed a bit at the joke and rolled her eyes.

Soon after, Jake planted a loving kiss onto her forehead before snuggling his face into the crook of Hailey's neck again. Hailey hummed and smiled in content as Jake delicately kissed her skin, going more and more down as he did. He occasionally sucked at it, making Hailey's insides flutter.

Jake trailed down from Hailey's collarbone and began to kiss her chest affectionately, caressing her hip up and down with his fingers. Hailey ruffled her fingers through Jake's strawberry peach locks of hair, sometimes tugging onto the strands.

Jake soon left her chest and made his way towards her abdomen, pecking it gracefully. Hailey watched his every movement, the crimson blush on her face not leaving whatsoever. Jake kissed the area around her button, winking up at his girlfriend teasingly as he planted a fragile kiss onto her piercing afterwards.

Hailey giggled under her breath as Jake's affections felt ticklish. Hailey knew she had a weakness for tickling, and that even one simple stroke against her stomach was enough to make her laugh. Jake heard her sweet giggles which made his heart beat in adoration.

Raising himself up from her stomach region, Jake joined lips with Hailey again, swiftly bringing her into a loving kiss, which she lost herself in. Their tongues clashed against eachother as they both tasted the sweet flavour of one another's saliva. Jake and Hailey broke the barrier connecting their lips and made deep eye-contact. Sheepish laughs escaped their mouths as Jake decided to proceed.

Carefully, Jake tugged onto one of Hailey's bra straps and dragged it off her shoulder, leaving it to dangle loosely around her arm. He then leaned in and bit her shoulder flirtatiously, kissing it after.

"Mmm.." Hailey cooed, feeling Jake do the same thing he did earlier with her other bra strap, tugging it off her shoulder. He then guided his hands behind Hailey's back and unhooked the hooks of her hot pink corset. Hailey whimpered shyly, acknowledging the fact that she was almost naked in front of him. But, she didn't want Jake to stop. That was the last thing she wanted right now.

With a reassuring smile, Jake pulled Hailey's bra off her tender breasts, throwing it to the floor. Hailey blushed awkwardly as she looked away, biting her lip. Jake couldn't stop staring at Hailey's breasts, and how gorgeous they were. How delicate, plump and nicely conical they looked. The more Hailey became naked, the more Jake wanted his clothes to be off. They felt uncomfortable against his own body right now. Especially his lower area. It was the most uncomfortable of all.

"Wow, princess..I-I don't know what to say.." Jake murmured, his face a blazing red.

"I-I know. I'm sorry. I'm not..the best thing.." Hailey winced, making Jake gasp.

"No, Hailey! That's not what I meant!They're...breathtaking.." Jake said in a lustful tone. "You're so beautiful.."

Hailey blushed madly, her self confidence rising up with each compliment that Jake gave her. "Thanks, honey.."

Jake was about to reach out and touch Hailey's chest, but he stopped himself before he could. Hailey stared at him in confusion. "Wh-What's wrong?"

Jake glanced down at his black, fingerless gloves. Due to him being an assassin, Jake had gotten himself a pair of gloves that were of a rough and hard consistency, in order to securely protect his palms. Jake knew how discomforting and tough they felt when others touched them, and he certainly didn't want to feel Hailey's mellow breasts, which looked as soft as a feather, with his rock-hard gloves, which could make Hailey feel irritation instead of pleasure.

With that, Hailey watched Jake take off his gloves, heaving them off his hands. As he was doing this, Jake glanced over at his girlfriend, who was puzzled as ever. "I'm taking off my gloves. You know how these feel, Hails. I don't want to make you feel discomforted with these.."

Holding his gloves which were now off his palms, Jake discarded them to the ground. Hailey's lips curved into a loving beam as Jake fixed his sights onto her chest.

"Touch me, Jake..I'm desperate for it.." Hailey pleaded her partner, her nails burrowing into the bedsheets she laid on. Jake seductively bit his lip with lust, and carefully clutched onto Hailey's right breast, squeezing it. Jake smirked delightfully, adoring the touch of Hailey's bosom. It felt incredibly soft and mellow.

Hailey inhaled slowly, a quiet moan coming out of her. Jake rubbed the nipple of her breast pleasantly, feeling it go stiff. "Ah.." Jake continued to stroke the pink nip, as he gave the breast occasional squeezes here and there.

After a few more squeezes, Jake lowered his face down and took Hailey's left breast into his mouth, suckling it gently. Hailey threw her head back into the pillowcase, a moan more louder than the past ones she did leaving her breathlessly. Jake kissed the areola passionately, and then proceeded to lick the bud, making his girlfriend wail.

Jake was still squeezing the right breast he held onto as he sucked the left one. He flickered his tongue pleasingly over the baby pink nipple, much to Hailey's delight.

Hailey felt her lower area tingle as Jake kissed her body. She could feel her underwear become wet as some fluids produced and flowed out of her. She questioned this to herself, but brushed it off thereafter.

After giving his love to her breasts, Jake kissed Hailey's cleavage and pulled away, smiling lovingly at the girl. She returned it, and cupped his cheek. "Did you like that?" Jake asked, blushing profusely.

"Loved it.." Hailey breathed out. "But Jake, something happened throughout it.."

Jake raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Oh? And, what's that?"

Hailey gestured down to her underwear shyly, which caused Jake to look down at it. He blushed a deep pink upon seeing Hailey's underwear soaked from her excitement. Hailey whimpered quietly in the silence.

"What..happened..? Do you know..?" Hailey asked her boyfriend, making Jake turn his head upwards to look at her. He sighed, took Hailey's hand into his own, and pressed a gentle kiss onto it with his lips.

"Don't worry, Hails. This happens. Let me help you.." Jake responded, stroking her thigh benevolently. He then lingered his fingers near Hailey's last undergarment. "Can I take it off..?"

Hailey nodded immediately. "Yes. Please do.." With a shaky breath, Jake hooked her panties with his fingers and heaved it off, and over her legs. After tossing her underwear to the floor, Jake's heart rate increased a ton upon seeing Hailey's moist womanhood exposed to him. He gulped, his clothes becoming all the more uncomfortable as Hailey was now fully naked. They itched against his body, and he honestly just wanted to tear them off.

Hailey didn't make any sort of eye-contact with her boyfriend. She had never been naked in front of a guy before. Jake was the first. "Wh-Why are you so..silent..?" Hailey murmured, staring at him from the corner of her eye.

"Because I'm stunned at how beautiful you are.." Jake replied, caressing her cheek, gazing into her dark grey eyes.

Hailey blushed and giggled bashfully at this. "O-Oh, Jake.."

Taking his hand off her cheekbone, Jake fixed his gaze onto Hailey's crotch once again. He received a nod from Hailey, telling him that he had her consent for whatever he was about to do.

----

⚠️(GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD! PROCEED WITH CAUTION.)⚠️

----

Carefully and cautiously, Jake made contact with Hailey's womanhood with his fingers. He was fascinated at how damp and mellow it felt. It pleasured him a lot. He slowly rubbed her vulva, doing it at a pace that made her feel delighted.

Hailey moaned immensely as Jake touched her down there. "Jaaake.." She closed her eyes tightly, ceaseless moans resuming to sound out of her.

As time went on, Jake applied more pressure as he pressed onto it more firmly. Hailey couldn't say anything as the constant moaning she was doing became unstoppable.

Jake started to rub her womanhood a bit more faster, his pants feeling more tighter than to begin with. The more it satisfied both him and Hailey, the more it prompted him to pick up the pace. Hailey could feel something pool inside her. She regained control of her moaning and opened her eyes, glancing at her lover.

"J-Jake..S-Something's coming.." Hailey said, wailing again after.

"It's okay..Let it come. You're doing so well, princess.." Jake replied, his fingers lightly going inside through her folds as he gently pushed them in. Hailey winced as Jake stroked a sensitive spot inside her.

With a final moan, Hailey's climax arrived as a wave of liquids flowed out of her area and onto Jake's fingers. Her head was thrown back into the pillow as she panted heavily. Jake smirked at this as Hailey relaxed her muscles once it was over, her breathing returning to normal.

Jake retracted his hand away from Hailey's crotch and examined the warm liquid that drenched his fingers. He then brought one finger up to his mouth and licked it, liking the particular taste it gave him on his tongue.

He continued to lap up the gooey fluid on his fingertips as Hailey watched him, fascinated. When he was done, Jake met her eyes and grinned adoringly at her.

"That felt...amazing.." Hailey spoke, holding onto her forehead that was humid with her sweat. A tiny puddle was left on the bedsheets as the outcome of Hailey's orgasm.

"You're amazing, Hailey.." Jake commented, kissing her hand. He then noticed Hailey supposedly think to herself for a bit.

"What are you thinking about..?" He whispered teasingly in her ear, which made Hailey bite her lip. Jake kissed her ear lobe tenderly, and then left the crook of her neck to look at her.

"Jake..can I..do it to you now?" Hailey asked him bashfully, seeing Jake's eyes widen. "I-I can tell that..you want some love too. I want to let you experience this wonderful feeling as well. So, can I..?"

Jake knew he couldn't deny it. Hailey was right. He did want some love and affection. In fact, he was craving it. He was feeling extremely tempted and was completely aroused. With a small sigh, Jake eagarly nodded his head in response.

"Yes please, Hailey. Please, do it.."

Hailey giggled warmly, and awed at her lover. She then lifted her body up slowly from the covers and placed her palms onto Jake's chest.

"Lay down, Mr. J.." She whispered, nearing his lips. Jake smiled at her and then moved himself over to the other side of the bed, laid his body down, and rested his head onto the second pillowcase beside the one Hailey laid her head on.

Hailey crawled over to Jake's body and lingered herself over him. She flopped her hair over one shoulder, letting it fall loosely. She kissed his forehead lovingly and pressed their noses together.

"Can I take your clothes off..?" Hailey questioned him, seeing Jake immediately nod his head in reply.

"Please, do it..I want them off.." Jake sheepishly pleaded, a tint of pink blush highlighting off his cheeks. Hailey smiled, and held onto his hand.

"Anything for you, Jakey.."

Setting her eyes onto Jake's neck, she grasped onto the grey choker which was displayed. She noticed the belt and buckles on the choker, and within a few seconds, she unbuckled it and removed it from his collarbone.

After that, she grabbed onto the bottom of Jake's grey shirt and hauled it over his head. Jake raised his arms up to help her, pulling them out of his sleeves that were rolled up. With his shirt in her grasp, Hailey threw it to the ground.

Hailey immensely blushed upon seeing Jake's bare chest. Slowly, she reached her hand out and stroked his skin lightly with her fingertips. From his chest, down towards his abdomen, then to his abs. Jake shyly laughed, Hailey's nails tickling his epidermis a bit.

"You're so handsome, Jake.." Hailey said, still keeping her hand on Jake's body.

"I know.." Jake replied back smugly with a wink. Hailey scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Sometimes, you make it so hard for people to compliment you.." Hailey murmured out, unamused. Jake laughed at the remark. "Alright, now shut up so I can kiss you.."

Jake's laughter shortly came to a pause as Hailey dug her face into his collarbone and kissed it passionately. Jake gasped quietly, feeling Hailey's tender lips touch his intricate skin. She started a pathway of kisses, wandering down his neck towards his chest.

Jake watched Hailey in anticipation, small butterflies flying around deep inside. Hailey continued to kiss Jake's half naked body, trailing towards his stomach from his chest area that she had just given affection to.

Throughout this process, Hailey kept Jake's hand in her own, their fingers secured tightly around the other's. Jake hummed in satisfaction, Hailey's kisses feeling like heaven on his body.

It wasn't long before Hailey shortly made it to Jake's lower part. Looking down at the black belt that was around his waist, Hailey grabbed onto it and as mere seconds passed by, heard a click as it was unbuckled.

Nervously, Hailey pulled Jake's pants off his legs, revealing his boxers that covered his crotch. Jake blushed in embarrassment as he noticed the lump that was visible in his underpants. He hoped Hailey wouldn't make any comment about it, or take any notice of it.

Hailey held onto the waistband of Jake's undergarment, about to take it off. Jake breathed out a shaky breath, his face a blushing mess. Giving him a comforting smile, Hailey gently removed Jake's boxers from his thighs, exposing his crotch, surprising Hailey in both glee and excitement.

"Oh, Jake.." Hailey begun, his boxers dropping to the ground. "You're so charmingly attractive.."

Jake's cheeks heated up as he giggled. "I..I love you, Hails.."

"I love you too, Jake.." Hailey carressed Jake's thigh, gazing into his chestnut-coloured eyes. "If I do anything that makes you feel uneasy, please tell me and I'll stop immediately.."

Jake awed at his girlfriend, and intertwined his palms with hers. "You're so sweet.."

"Um..Okay, so.." Hailey nervously murmured, not knowing where to start with this. "S-Sorry, I..I've never done anything like this before. I-I don't want to accidentally do something to hurt you. I'm sorry..I'm such an idiot.."

Jake felt his heart drop as Hailey looked off to the side sadly. "Hailey, Hailey..It's okay..Take all the time you need. I trust you wholeheartedly. You're not an idiot, and you won't hurt me..You're alright.." Jake comforted her with his soothing words. Hailey looked away from her side and beamed adoringly down at him.

Hailey eventually decided to do the same thing Jake did earlier with her. Steadily, she reached her palm out and took Jake's penis into her hold. Jake instantly shuddered at the contact, biting his lip.

"D-Does that feel okay..?" Hailey asked him for reassurance.

"Y-Yes..Please, m-more..!" Jake moaned out, which caused Hailey to helplessly smirk. She glanced down at his crotch and rubbed it, hearing Jake wail in pleasure. Hailey kept the stroking she did constant as she fondled with his penis pleasingly.

Her fingers traced along his skin, as Jake moaned more and more. Hailey loved the feeling of Jake's crotch in her palm. She then got the sudden urge to do something else with Jake's length. A lustful urge.

Suddenly, Hailey leaned down and took Jake's penis into her mouth, suckling it softly. Jake cried out in excitement, his climax growing near and near.

"H-Hailey..! Ah..!"

Hailey enjoyed the taste of Jake's private area in her mouth. It satisfied her sense of taste like mad. Her tongue twirled all around it, licking every part. Jake mewled out Hailey's name, which was heavenly for Hailey to listen to.

Jake kept his grip firm onto the mattress, ecstasy being heard in every moan he did. He could sense his orgasm about to make its arrival as Hailey continued to suck gently on his penis.

"H-Hailey..! I'm..almost there..!" Jake told the girl, making her become aware.

"That's okay..Easy there, Jake.." Hailey muttered out, as she kept her lips locked onto his area, still giving it tons of love. She soon sensed his orgasm arriving and pulled herself away from his penis, raising her head up.

Throwing his head back into the pillowcase, Jake came as his climax gushed out of his penis, all over Hailey's hand. He moaned out loudly, his fluids spilling out onto the bedsheets.

Once it was done, Jake panted and gasped for breath. Hailey smiled at her partner, happy that she made him feel this wonderful feeling that she had experienced earlier. Similarly to Jake, she examined her fingers which were drenched from Jake's recent orgasm. She pressed her tongue against one finger, getting a tiny taste of the substance. Satisfied with the results, she licked it all up, and at that moment, Jake regained control of his breathing.

"H-Hailey.." Jake called her name, getting her attention.

"Are you okay..?" Hailey asked him, her face nearing his.

"Absolutely..That was incredible..You're incredible.." Jake replied before leaning in and locking lips with Hailey again. They hungrily kissed eachother affectionately as Jake dug his fingers through Hailey's blue locks of hair. Hailey cupped both his cheeks as Jake rolled her body over, resting his girlfriend against her back, with him now on top of her again.

The two of them moaned during the make-out, their tongues reuniting again. After two minutes, they grew low on breath. Jake and Hailey broke the kiss and touched foreheads, closing their eyes peacefully.

They stayed in that position for only a few seconds before Jake opened his eyes and lifted his head up away from her, causing Hailey to open her eyes in confusion. She then saw her boyfriend open his bedside drawer and take out a condom. He tore the packet with his teeth, spitting out whatever was in his mouth from the bite he did towards his side.

Hailey got the hint of what was going to happen next, prepping herself nervously. Jake placed the condom over his penis and readied it in front of Hailey's womanhood, lightly brushing against it.

"Ready, Hailey..? Don't worry..I'll be gentle.." Hailey nodded at him, swallowing a lump in her throat. She let out a shaky breath, her grip on the mattress even more tighter than before, almost tearing it.

Jake shoved his penis into Hailey's womanhood, a moan of elation and rapture leaving their mouths. Jake started off at a slow pace, their bodies melting in intense radiation.

"Ah..! Hailey..! You're so..perfect for me.." Jake moaned, his crotch finding its way deeper inside. He could feel Hailey's walls clamp around his length.

"J-Jake..! Oh, Jake...!" Hailey cried out in happiness. Though she didn't tell him to, Jake could tell Hailey wanted him to go faster, which is what he did. It made this whole experience all the more pleasurable for the two of them.

With all the strength she could muster up, Hailey lifted her body up from the sheets, grabbing onto Jake's shoulders as an assist. She then soon found herself sitting down on Jake's lap, burying her face in his collarbone as she grinded against his pelvis. She felt Jake thrust himself in even further, making her mewl his name in his ear.

Jake wrapped his arms around Hailey's back, biting his lip to the point where it hurt as Hailey grinded on him. He clutched onto Hailey in his arms, spontaneous waves of bliss flowing through their veins.

Hailey wailed out in content as Jake grasped onto her breast, fondling and playing with it in his palm. He then went back to her neck and sucked on it lowly, hearing the recurrent sounds of ecstasy come from her.

Jake then hissed at feeling Hailey dig her black-coloured fingernails into his shoulders, but he fought the pain for her. He didn't care about himself right now. He only cared for Hailey, and if this was a way for her to cope with and handle this entire process, so be it.

Hailey recognized a similar feeling rise up inside her. That's when she realised that her climax was on fast approach again. She wasn't too sure about Jake, but her orgasm was on its way, and it could arrive at any minute now. She could feel herself lose her breath, but managed to utter this one sentence out.

"Jake! I think I'm almost there..!" She exclaimed out loudly.

"Same with me, princess!" Jake slightly yelled out, bringing her closer to him. When they made eye-contact, the couple crashed their lips together, the kiss completely filled with lust. They could both feel themselves almost there, and it didn't take them long before they finally came.

The kiss instantly broke as Jake moaned out heavily, his penis ejaculating a stream of semen out from its tip as his climax showed itself. At that moment, Hailey's had arrived as her liquids flowed out at an immense pace from her crotch. She screamed out Jake's name delightfully, their bodies wet from both their sweat and fluids. Hailey enjoyed every second of this feeling, and knew that Jake would be the only person in her life to make her feel this way.

Jake and Hailey both collapsed onto the bed they were on, gasping and panting. They held eachother close, and shared a weak smile. Hailey watched as Jake took his penis out from her, breathing out a sigh of relief. Jake then removed the condom and discarded it in his wastebin carelessly, too tired to even move properly.

Just as he was done that, Hailey nestled up next to him and rested her head onto his chest, hearing his soothing heartbeat. Jake hummed in adoration and stroked her strands of hair lazily. He then got ahold of the bed's blanket and draped it over their bodies. Hailey snuggled into his warmth and closed her eyes, falling into a deep sleep. Jake could hear the soft snores Hailey produced which made him chuckle. He then kissed her forehead and gazed down at her.

"I love you, Hailey.."

Jake yawned as he rubbed an eyelid of his. He wrapped an arm around Hailey's waist and cuddled her, his face resting on top of Hailey's head. Jake then closed his eyes slowly before he too fell into a long slumber.

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529 33 14
"I suggest you make the right choice, but wrong choices give the world a little more flavorful." That's what she told me not to long ago. I was insp...
4.4K 56 14
╰┈➤This story is heavily inspired by this one right here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/328949818-jailey-who-got-our-secrets ✎[This story takes A...
2.5K 45 15
After their freshman year of college, Jake and Hailey's romance deteriorated. Five years later, Hailey's become a renowned musician with a worldwide...
60.2K 1.4K 33
A new game has come out, and everyone at school is trying it. It's called "The Love Letter Game". You must give your crush a series of anonymous lett...