⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
❄Winter Warmth❄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
♂️ Genderbends ♀️
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🌠Come Home Soon🌠
💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💫A Day With The Brothers💫
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥

1.6K 24 26
By Tiya_TealTea

AN: TMF Criminals AU

So, basically this oneshot is based on an AU of mine that I have had around for a while now. The storyline is that Jake Sterling, Luke Peterson and Millicent Brooks are infamous criminals who are always on the run from the police and are doing devious acts. Jake is in love with a young and talented musician named Hailey Austin, who he stumbled upon over a year back after he broke into her home to use as a hiding spot as he was running from the cops. Despite not liking him and being scared of him at first, Hailey began to reciprocate Jake's feelings. However, they are not a couple as Hailey is afraid of what would happen if people found out she was romantically involved with a criminal, especially her parents. Every now and then, Jake would visit Hailey at her place secretly and in disguise to see and flirt with her as he knows Hailey loves him back. Let's just say, Jake is completely obsessed with Hailey in this AU <3
And of course, they are adults, not teenagers.

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

----

It was late into the night and Hailey was getting herself ready for a good night's sleep in her bedroom, all on her own as per usual. She had just finished brushing her teeth and exited out her bathroom, turning off the light afterwards. She then headed over to her closet and pulled out a pink and silky nightdress that she was going to wear for the night. With that, Hailey proceeded to take off the clothing she had been wearing for the day and slipped on the attire perfectly like it was Cinderella's glass slipper.

Hailey then pulled her smooth hair out of its ponytail and sat down at her vanity, gazing at the mirror in front of her. She grabbed onto a hairbrush that was laying on the dressing table and brushed her locks of blue, humming to herself. The soft hums she did soon turned into words as Hailey sung lowly under her breath.

Suddenly, she heard faint knocking on her window, causing her to jump. She swiftly turned her head around and gulped upon seeing a dark shadow behind the curtain that covered the casement. Slowly, she stood up and trailed over, hooking onto both the curtains before she coaxed them apart, revealing the owner of the shadow.

"Hailey, it's me! Let me in!" Jake exclaimed in quite a panicked manner. Hailey's eyes widened for a few seconds before she soon opened her window, allowing the latter to come inside her bedroom as he climbed in. She then shut the window firmly closed, pulled the curtains, and fixed her attention onto him.

"Jake?! What's wrong?! Are you okay!?" Hailey asked him, concerned on why Jake sounded so anxious.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Jake replied, winking at the girl before he took notice of a mirror in the room he was in. He walked over to it and stared at his reflection, fixing his hair. "Why'd you ask?"

"You sounded so panicked! Did something happen?" Jake became confused at Hailey's words as the puzzlement soon grew into laughter.

"Oh, nothing happened! I only made myself sound like that so that you'd let me in quicker." Jake laughed out, leaving Hailey completely unamused. "I was running from the police however.."

Hailey rolled her eyes, not even surprised at this point. "Of course you were.."

Jake then calmed himself down and started to gaze at Hailey, taking in on how beautiful she looked tonight. Her enthralling teal locks of hair, her slender body in the nightdress she wore, her gorgeous countenance that held her hypnotic, mesmerising eyes, luscious lips, and rosy cheeks.

"Damn, princess. You look stunning.." Jake whispered out, steadily walking over to Hailey with a seductive smile. Hailey swallowed nervously, backing up from him as she nearly pressed herself up against the wall.

"Thanks..I guess. Um, what are you d-doing?" Hailey asked him quietly as Jake abruptly pinned his hands against the wall on both Hailey's sides, kabedoning her. Hailey instantly blushed to herself, not knowing what to do.

"Oh, princess..Don't act so oblivious. You know why I came here in the first place. It's to see you, gorgeous.." Jake murmured in her ear, sending shivers down Hailey's spine. He gently nibbled her ear lobe, which made Hailey gasp.

"Why do you..keep coming b-back to see me?" Hailey muttered, biting her lip as Jake nestled his face deeper into her neck.

"I'm just obsessed with you, that's all.."

Jake left her neck and hooked her chin, leaning in. Hailey felt Jake's lips just lightly brush against her own as she turned her head away from him. "J-Jake, we're not a couple.."

Jake sighed to himself and turned her face around to meet her eyes. "Hails, I know we aren't a couple, and I know why. It's because of my status. I get it. I'm a criminal and I'm aware. But, there's nothing you can do about it. I'm a criminal and I'm gonna stay a criminal. I know you're afraid of your reputation being tarnished because of me, or you get put into jeopardy because of me. Hailey, just know this. I won't let any aspect of my criminal life get involved in yours. Anything that happens will happen to me only, not you.."

Jake caressed her cheek before he kissed it afterwards. Hailey felt her heart explode out of its ribcage. "But, I don't want anything b-bad to happen to you.."

"Aw, see? I know you love me as I love you.." Jake brought his lips closer to Hailey's again, attempting to kiss her. Unfortunately, Hailey pushed herself away.

"Jake, I'm not kissing you.." Hailey huffed, crossing her arms. Jake groaned hearing the reply but soon smirked.

"Okay, you don't have to kiss me, but I can kiss you.."

Hailey heard herself gasp again as Jake digged into her neck, kissing it down passionately and intensely. He rubbed Hailey's thigh back and forth at a pace, feeling her smooth skin.

Hailey restrained herself from making any noises as she bit her lip helplessly. However, she failed as a low moan escaped her lips. "Jake.."

Jake smugly grinned from the corners of his lips as he broke away from her collarbone. "You sound so cute when you make those sounds.." He cupped her cheek and gently pecked her lips, much to Hailey's surprise. Her entire face went completely red as Jake chuckled, pressing their noses together.

"This nightdress really suits you. You look so hot.." Jake complimented her, making her blush even more.

"Do I really?" She replied, looking down onto the ground.

"Absolutely.." Jake removed his hands away from the wall and pulled Hailey towards his body as he grasped onto her palms. He then picked her up bridle style and cradled her in his arms lovingly. Hailey instantly wrapped her arms around his neck as she struggled to keep her cool as she screamed on the inside.

"I could hold you forever..I missed you so much, Hailey.."

"I..I missed you too.."

Jake beamed at Hailey's response and then walked over to her bed, setting her down onto the mattress. Afterwards, Jake sat his body down across from her onto the bedsheets as well.

"I wish I could stay with you for longer, but the fucking cops are after my ass..I'll have to leave soon..I also need to go back to Milly and Luke as well." Jake pointed out, holding onto his neck.

"I know.." Hailey murmured, playing with her hands.

An awkward silence fell upon them.

..................

"....Hailey?"

"..Yeah?"

Hailey was suddenly pinned down by her wrists onto the bed by Jake. She gasped loudly as Jake loomed over her.

"Please can I fucking kiss you already? You don't know how hard it was for me to not press my lips against yours whenever I was close to you! I don't care if we ain't a couple! I know we both love eachother."

"Oh my god, just do it you idiot!"

As soon as he heard the reply, Jake connected his lips with Hailey's, his tongue immediately entering her mouth as he did. Hailey returned it this time, her palms cupping both his cheeks.

Hailey moaned as Jake's tongue rubbed teasingly against her own. She heard a moan leave Jake's lips as well, which sent her insides skyrocketing in a hot flame.

The two had carried on this kiss for a few minutes, trying their hardest to get ahold of their breath so they could continue the kiss for as long as they can as neither wanted to part away. Soon enough though, their lips left the other for air.

"Oh, J-Jake.." Hailey moaned, feeling herself get lost in his chestnut brown eyes. "I can't help but be in love with you.."

Jake smiled warmly and kissed her nose lightly. "I love you too, Hailey..I won't allow anyone else to have your heart. I want to be the only one.."

As Jake and Hailey gazed at eachother, falling into a trance, they then heard police sirens coming from a distance which startled them. Jake looked towards the window and groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Time to go, Hails. They're coming.." Jake informed the girl as he raised his body up, letting go of her wrists. He pulled the hood of his black jacket over his head and then took out a pair of dark sunglasses out of his pocket, placing it over his eyes.

"Okay then.." Hailey said sadly, watching Jake get off the bed as he made his way over to the window a few seconds later. She then lifted her body up from the bed covers and walked on over.

"Be safe, alright? And for Christ's sake, don't get caught!" Jake grinned hearing Hailey's concern and kissed her hand affectionately.

"Hails, I'm the most wanted criminal for a reason..I never get caught.." At that moment, Jake climbed onto the window and before exiting out, waved at the teal-haired woman. Hailey smiled weakly and waved back at him. Finally, Jake jumped out the casement and ran off into the darkness as Hailey watched him blend in with the atmosphere as he faded away, no longer in sight.

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 375 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
43.3K 1.2K 15
The band competition is only five days away - five more stressful days of worrying and practicing. Hailey, the president of the Music Club, discovers...
29.9K 294 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...
1.3K 25 9
Taking place 8 years later and never met Max after the performance. Jake has long since moved out, cutting contacts from everyone. But after 8 years...