Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 55

703 85 44
By ShineInPeace

NANDINI'S POV

A new day and a new start?

I don't know really!

I don't know what the day holds for me. I don't if I can confess the truth to Manik. I don't how he would react. I don't know if it's going to be a happy or a sad day. I don't if 'we' will make through it.

I don't know!

"Hey! All ready?" Soha gave me a wide smile making me choke on my tea. "Yo..you are talking to me?" I raised my eyebrows pointing at myself. She shrugged looking into the mirror and adjusting her hair.

"I've realised that Manik is mine and there is no competition you know?" she smirked looking at me. How dare she? We were in my room and she is talking about my man? Seriously?

I cleared my throat and stood up from the dressing table chair facing her. I crossed my arms and she looked at me curiously. "You know what? Your thoughts would be worse in dreams too. So don't dream much" I warned her with a stern look. "Ohh really? So you say that you have feelings for him? That's great" she chuckled evily making me frown.

"Go...go ahead and confess about your feelings. That's the best way to spoil your friendship" she smirked making me halt. "Lis..." before I could speak she interrupted.

"We clearly know that Manik is not in love with you. If you go and confess, the friendship between you guys is going to be really awkward. And I'll be happy! So all the best sweetheart!!" she hugged me with happiness and left my room before I could react.

What was that? She...she was right? I was thinking only about how Manik will react...but I dint think about our friendship? Am I doing the right thing? Am I going to end my beautiful friendship too? Will things get really worse? Can't I handle? What should I do?

"Rise and shine!!" I gave a small smile to Kiran and Kriti as they enter my room all dressed up. Kriti was wearing a red anarkali and Kiran was wearing a red sherwani. They are matching!

"All okay?" Kiran frowned examining my face. "Umm... yeah" I managed but whom am I kidding? These people knew that I have feelings for Manik before me!

"What happened?" Kriti asked kneeling down beside me as I sat on the bed. Kiran sat beside me holding my hand. "I..I don't know" I sighed as I controlled myself from crying.

When did I become this weak? Why am I crying at every little things? This is soo not me right? But as they say, love makes you taste every emotion.

"Shh! Why are you crying?" Kriti wiped away my tears making me realise I was 'again' crying. "My life is becoming a mess!" I rubbed my forehead.

"You don't need to tell us if you don't want to" Kiran said squeezing my hands. I can see that that are really concerned and deserve to know the truth. Shaking my head, I tell them everything, like everything!

"Okayy... that's incredible" Kriti nodded taking in the information. "So now that so called 'Soha' has polluted your mind?" Kiran sighed.

"Noo..she does have a point" I argue. "Are you supporting her?" he made a disgusting face making me roll my eyes. "Think about the point" I said looking away. I am not supporting her but she does have a point in it. So it's just....

"When you have already made up your mind, why are you getting manipulated? This is not the Nandini we know" Kiran gave me a disappointed look.

"Exactly! The truth must be out right? You can't hide it forever, can you? So it's just the right time" Kriti said sitting beside me and taking me in a side hug.

"I...I really want the truth to be out. But...I am scared" I palm my face with my hands. "Do you trust on your love?" Kiran asked removing my hands away from my face. I dint waste a second to nod my head.

"Ofcourse I do" I answered genuinely making them smile. "Then don't back off" he patted my head getting up followed my Kriti. I thought for a moment before nodding with a smile.

"What would I do without you two?" I ask as I take them both in a hug. "You would be tolerating Mr.Roy alone" Kriti winked and we chuckled. I am blessed to have all of them around! I love them!

"Why did you two get ready soo fast? The Sangeet is in the evening right?" I frowned pulling apart. "Woh...we actually need to go somewhere. We might get late when we return. So we got ready and will come back straight" Kiran explained and I nodded.

"Is there something I am missing?" I smirk as I point at their matching dresses. C'mon I am a LoveGuru, whose brain doesn't work when it comes to her own love.

"We will talk about it later" Kiran kissed my forehead and immediately left the room to not get caught. I raise my eyebrows at Kriti. "Woh..umm.hum...bye" she kissed my cheek hurriedly before rushing out too.

I laughed looking at my cute friends! I went back near the mirror and looked at myself with a determined face. I am going to do this!

MANIK'S POV

"Woh flowers waha rakh dijiye. Aur yeh boxes ka samaan Dhruv ke paas lejayye" I instruct the workers who were running here and there.

"Yeh DJ kaam kyu nahi kar raha hai?" I hear Arya yell and sigh. "You have to plug in right?" Abhi looks at him in disbelief while he gave a sheepish smile.

"Guys yaar...who is with Cabir? He might be having a panic attack" I say as I go near them. "Soha and Aliya are there with him. Mukti is with Navya. So chill!" Abhi said.

"What? Soha? He is pakka going to have a panic attack" I shake my head making them laugh.

"Okay soo I was going to say that if we...." I stopped as my eyes fell on my girl. She was looking around searching for someone. As her eyes spotted me she gave me a smile making me smile back too.

"We?" Arya raised his eyebrows waiting for me to continue my sentence but I was busy smiling at Nandini.

"Hii" she came near us and looked at all of us. "Hii" Arya hugged her before I could react making me clench my teeth. Nandini chuckled pulling apart.

"I was searching for you" she said making me smile. But when I looked at her, her gaze was fixed at Aryaman. She was looking for him?

"Ohh..I know I know. Ladkiyan marthi hai mujhpe" he winked at her making her roll her eyes. "Shut up! Naani was calling you so just make a call to her" she said and he nodded.

"Okay lady" Arya said before going away. Gadha!

"So?" Abhi asked looking at her making her shrug. "I came to help you guys. If you need any help, tell me" Nandini said looking around.

"Ohh yeah! That rangoli near the entrance. It should be done right? Just go and finish it off please" Abhi said and she nodded.

"Rangoli?" I frowned as Abhi went to talk with some decorator. "Yeahh...we planned for a big rangoli near the entrance. It will look dazzling right?" she asked excited and I nodded. "You can do it alone?" I asked and she sighed.

"Everyone is busy...so I need to manage" she gave a small smile. "I am there right" I replied instantly making her laugh. "You...you'll help me in rangoli?" she laughed and I looked away embarassed.

"Don't worry. I'll manage" she smiled going away and I couldn't help but smile too.

We continued working while I kept stealing glances of Nandini. She was too engrossed in filling the colours in rangoli. She was cutely making a pout when the colours would get mixed due to the wind. She was adjusting her open hair at the back of the ear by her elbows as her hands were filled with colours.

She was again and again struggling to tuck her hair back of her ear. I started to go near her to help her but stopped seeing Arya going and sitting beside her. He tucked her hair back making her look at him surprised. He said something making her laugh and nudge him.

He again tucked her hair back and she was happily continuing the rangoli. I clenched my teeth and closed my fists tightly to control my anger. How dare he? That's only and only my job to do!

He again tucked her hair back as it fell on her face again and they both laughed. This is soo irritating!! I huffed going aside near Nandini's bag. After finding what I want, I went back near them who were laughing and talking.

He was about to tuck her hair again when I gently pushed his hand away. They looked at me surprised and I just ignored it. I took Nandini's hair and tied it in a ponytail using the band.

"Now...you don't have to stress about it" I gave a forced smile to Arya making him frown. Nandini narrowed her eyes at me and I just glared at her.

"O..okayy. Nice idea!!" Arya shrugged getting up. "I'll..I'll go and look at the DJ" he said and I nodded with a fake smile. "Sure go ahead" I said gesturing him the way. I turned towards Nandini after he left.

"What was that?" she chuckled nervously as I sat beside her. "I need to ask you that! I guess you were having the time of life?" I mocked and she looked at me confused.

"Matlab?" she raised her eyebrows. "He was entertaining you" I shrugged making her frown. "He is my friend...and yeah...he was entertaining. But what happened?" she asked shrugging too.

"He is your friend? So whom am I?" I smirked nearing her and she looked at me with red cheeks. I wonder how fast her cheeks turn red?

"You..you.." she stammered looking down and biting her lip. "Me?" I whispered and neared more.

"I...you...we...are...I...we..." she gulped fidgeting with her fingers and closing her eyes tightly. "Yeah we?" I asked and she gulped searching for some answer. She took a deep breath and got ready to confess. Ohhh!!

"We can be.." she stopped and opened her eyes abruptly feeling my fingers on her cheeks. She looked at me puzzled and touched her cheeks and looked at her hands.

"Manik!!" she whined and I laughed. I actually applied the colour on her cheeks when she was closing her eyes. She rubbed the colour off her cheek and glared at me.

"You are impossible!!" she shook her head making me laugh more. "Bahut haasi aarahi hai na?" she gritted her teeth and I continued laughing. She applied the colour on my cheek too making me glare at her.

"You are soo gone Nandini!!" I took the colour and was about to rub it on her face when she started running away. I started chasing her and she laughed running fast. We were running throughout the venue laughing and yelling at eachother.

"Stopp!" I yelled and she shook her head laughing. Atlast, I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me and pinned to the wall at the corner. She gasped due to the sudden action and looked at me with wide eyes. There were no one around and I smirked at her.

"No no! Please" she looked at my colour filled hand and pouted. "You asked for it" I shrugged and she leaned back making a crying face. I was about to apply and she closed her eyes. But then, I applied it on my own cheeks. Not getting a reaction, she opened her eyes slowly and frowned looking at me. I neared to her face and moved near her ear.

"I'll meet you at eight in the evening! Before our dance. Come to the backyard of the venue" I whispered and felt her shiver due to my breath near her ear and neck.

I gently applied colour on her cheek by rubbing my cheek with hers. She looked at me and I smiled tucking her hair back. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and pulled apart.

"Meet me!" I reminded winking at her and came away.

NANDINI'S POV

I tried to calm my heartbeats by placing my hand on my heart. But nothing was working! I took few breaths and tried to breath. What just happened? We both were so close and he... He asked me to meet him at eight! Why? Is he planning something? I don't know what but I am going to confess it to him then and there only. He has to and will listen to me. No matter what!

"Nandu yaar! Yeh rangoli abhi tak katham nahi hua?" Bhai called and I sighed going there and completing the rangoli. After a while, everything was ready and it was already evening. The Sangeet is about to start in two hours.

Navya had been calling me and asking me to come back fast as she needs help in getting ready. I told Bhai that I was going back and dint find Manik anywhere. The boys along with Cabir are going to get ready in the venue itself.

"Bye...mein jaake tumhari jaan ko lekar aungi" I winked at Cabir. "Ohh jaldi laana please" he smirked making me chuckle.

"So desperate haa?" I rested my elbow on his shoulder. "Veryyy" he replied moving apart making me about to fall.

"You all are very bad" I glared at him and he laughed side hugging me. "Abb sabse choti tho thum hi ho na. So we pamper you alot" he pulled my cheeks and I slapped his hands away.

"You all are not pampering, you all are annoying me" I crossed my arms. "We? Does that include Manik too?" he smirked. "What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Noo...I mean..lagta hai mere bina hi holi manaliya hai thum dhono ne" he pointed near my cheek pressing his lips together to not laugh at my state. That's when I realised that the colour was still on my cheeks.

I immediately rubbed it off and looked away to hide my blush. He started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you think that Manik did this?" I questioned him. "You both would only do this to eachother. I just saw him with colour on his face too" he winked going away.

I smiled and made my way back to home. I reached the house and directly went to Navya's room. This is not a room! It looks like a market!

"What's all this?" I frowned looking around the room. The pillows and bedsheets were all on the floor. The bed was filled with dresses and sandals. The curtains were in a state to fall at any moment. The tv was going on with high sound. And there Navya was sitting on the dressing table chair with her head in her hands and Mukti talking to someone in the phone frustratedly. Aliya was searching for something in her bag, resulting in throwing all the things out of her bag. They all looked at me with a relief of sigh.

"Nandini!!" they ran near me and took me in a group hug making it hard for me to breathe. "Guys guys!! Let me breathe" I muttered and they pulled apart.

"Nandu yaar! That hairstylist ditched at the last moment. We are not getting anyone here" Mukti said and Navya was on the verge of crying. "What? But we already did the payment right?" I frowned.

"Yeah! But she messaged saying that she has some important work to complete and cannot come. When we call her it's switched off. The company is also not lifting the calls" Mukti said and tried calling again.

"I am telling you, I am going to bring down that company" Aliya said again going back near her bag and searching. "What are you searching for?" I asked her. "I have some cards of some beauty parlours. Just trying to give it a try" Aliya replied.

"Nandu!!" Navya was all ready to cry. "Accha accha! Chup! Don't stress out please" I made Navya sit and she nodded sniffing.

"Listen guys!!" I called and they looked at me. "Leave all that! We don't have much time right now. So let's take the matter into our hands" I said calmly and looked at them who looked back confused.

"What will we do?" Aliya asked.

"We are all girls yaar. We have that power to make anything beautiful. Is our beautiful Navya a hard task? We together, can get her ready. Just trust ourselves" I said and looked at them who looked horrified.

"In normal times we could. But it's her Sangeet today" Mukti shook her head. "Yeah! And don't experiment on me" Navya whined.

"Shhh! Do we have a choice? No right, so please listen to me" I rolled my eyes. "Umm...I agree with Nanz. Like c'mon, we won't be that bad" Aliya shrugged and I nodded immediately.

"Fine..let's do this" Mukti sighed making me smile. "Are you guys sure?" Navya looked at us. "We are. You just chill" I went near the bed and took her outfit.

"Wear this fast. We only have an hour" I said and Navya nodded taking the outfit.

"Guys...we will also wear our outfits first. If we don't get ready on time, our mothers will kill us" I said and they nodded. We all quickly changed into our outfits and started with Navya's make-up. Aliya and I were doing her make-up, while Mukti was straightening Navya's hair. Navya was wearing her jewellery till then.

"I guess we need to apply more blush" Aliya said looking at Navya. "No need! She will automatically blush when Cabir is around" I winked making Navya hit me playfully.

"Hair is done! We just need to style it" Mukti sighed. We all together fighted over different hairstyles and atlast started working on one. After 45min, we finished with her makeup and hair.

We looked at her completely and were stunned. She was looking pretty in her pink off shoulder long frock. There was all work at the upper part and had frills at the down part. Her hair was styled in a princess bun with few strands falling on her face. She looked exactly like a princess.

"You look too pretty" I hugged her and she hugged back smiling widely. "True! We are proud with our work" Mukti said fanning herself and we laughed.

"Okay guys! We need to get ready too. We only have 15min to get ready and reach the venue" Aliya jumped looking at the time.

We widened our eyes and immediately started getting ready. Our mothers came and praised Navya and scolded us for still not getting ready. They were leaving with Navya and asked us to reach fast.

"Guys please come fast. I need you three" Navya said and we nodded as she left.

We all quickly got ready with helping eachother too. We were all ready and were impressed with our looks. Mukti was wearing a navy blue colour lehenga with gold work on it. She left her hair open and straightened it. Aliya was wearing a purple and violet colour lehenga with her hair braided in a french tail. I was wearing a white lehenga with gold work. I left my hair open and slightly curled them at the ends.

In Dhruv's words, we are beautiful ladies getting late for their friend's Sangeet. We hurried getting into the car and driving fastly to reach the venue.

(Costumes in media box)

"Manik is killing me yaar! He called me 20 times asking where we are" Aliya said looking all stressed. "He is also asking why your phone is switched off. He is going crazy" Mukti said looking at me and I made an horrified face.

"I forgot to turn it on. He'll kill me for sure" I said hurriedly passing my phone to Mukti to switch it on as I was driving. "Ohh noo! Drive fast Nandu" Aliya said and I nodded driving fastly.

We soon reached the venue and got in hurriedly. Navya and Cabir were already on the stage and were made to play a game. Navya glared at us and we mouthed a sorry. Our parents also gave us a look and we kept on apologising.

"The beautiful ladies are here" Arya smirked at us and we smiled at him. "You three look dazzling" Dhruv said and we thanked him. He took Aliya with her to talk to the venue owner.

"You both look like girls. And that too beautiful girls" Bhai gave us an impressed look and we rolled our eyes at him. "Accha okay okay. Cabir and Navya are playing the compatibility test. Let's go and cheer for them" Arya said and we nodded going towards the stage.

"Manik kaha hai?" I asked searching for him. "He went to take a call" Bhai said and I nodded. Dhruv and Aliya were now on the stage hosting the programme.

"Iss game mein tho Navya jeeth gayi. Par koyi baath nahi, agle sab games ladke wale hi jithenge" Dhruv smirked while we yelled noo. "Ohh yeah! Yeh baath tho sahi hai" Aliya winked too. I rolled my eyes and went onto the stage.

"Jeethenge tho ladki wale hi. Kyu guys?" I asked and everyone cheered loudly.

"Really?"

I turned back to see Manik on the stage and smirking at me. Firstly, he was checking me out. Then he gave me an impressed look. And now he is challenging me.

"Ye..yeah really" I flipped my hair back. "Tho abb shuru hotah hai asli competition" Manik winked and everyone cheered.

"Abb hai bari, family dance ki"

The lights went off and we took our places on the stage with boys at a side and girls om the other side.

Hey Ya… Hey Ya…
( Hey Ya Heeriye Sehra Baandh Ke Main Toh Aaya Re
Hey Ya Doli Baarat Bhi Saath Mein Main Toh Laaya Re )…

The spotlight fell on the boys side and everyone cheered. Manik, Dhruv, Bhai and Arya wore their sunglasses and danced.

Hey Ya… Hey Ya…
( Hey Ya Heeriye Sehra Baandh Ke Main Toh Aaya Re
Hey Ya Doli Baarat Bhi Saath Mein Main Toh Laaya Re )…

Dad and uncle also joined them on the stage with glasses too. They all danced and then lastly winked at the crowd.

Ab Toh No Hota Hai Ek Roz Intezaar
Soni Aaj Nahi Toh Kal Hai Tujhko Toh Bas Meri Honi Re

They danced showing their watches and then slowly came towards us. Manik came near me and others went near their respective partners too. He caught my wrist and pulled me towards him winking in the process.

Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga…

We all danced together as the boys showed the girls and we danced. They twirled us around and we danced doing the pre planned steps. Everyone were in synch and it looked beautiful.

Hey Ya… Hey Ya…

Everyone from down stage cheered and sang along too making us laugh.

Aa Keh De Zamane Se, Tu Mere Ishq Ki Hai Daastaan
Hey Ya… Hey Ya…

Dhruv and Aliya danced in a Punjabi way making us all go awe on them. They looked perfect with eachother. We all stood still as the spotlight was now on them.

O Jaaniya Keh De Bahaane Se
Main Tera Jism Hoon, Tu Meri Jaan
Kuch Na Chupa

The spotlight then fell on Mukti and Bhai. Bhai twirled Mukti around him and nudged her as they danced according to the lyrics.

Mushkilon Se Milta Hai Aisa Sona Pyar
Soni Cheez Tere Jaisi Na Mujhko Na Mujhko Khoni Re

The spotlight was now on me and Manik. He nudged me and yanked me closer by my elbow and I couldn't help but blush as he mouthed the lyrics.

Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javana…

Arya dragged Meera towards the centre as the spotlight fell on them. They both also danced as Arya showed Meera and then caught her hand and acted as if running away.

Music

As the music started the elders came on the stage and danced. Dad and Mom danced together while uncle and aunty danced. They also dragged Naani who did some steps making us all hoot for them.

Jaan Aise Na Tadpa Ke Dekh Le Madhbhare Andaaz Se
Hey Ya… Hey Ya…

Bhai and Mukti danced as he pulled her hair making her glare at him. He pushed her apart before again pulling her towards him and dancing.

O Jaan Tu Awaaz Ko Apni Aa Mila Ab Meri Awaaz Se
Are Haan Keh De Haan

Manik wrapped his hand around my shoulder and started dancing. He then pulled me closer doing a flip. He then made me stand again and smirked at me.

Kar Diya Hai Tune Mujhko Yun Bekaraar
Maahi Keh Diya Duniya Se Main Teri Main Teri Ho Gayi Re

I pushed Manik apart and mouthed the lyrics smirking at him who smirked back. I then pointed at the world and then gestured saying, I was his. I wrapped my hands around his neck while he wrapped his hands around my waist. We rested our foreheads together as I sang the lyrics.

Tere Naal Mein Aavaangi, Sasooral Mein Jaavaangi

Navya pulled Cabir onto the stage and sang making a house shape with her hands making Cabir smile at her.

Hey Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga
Hey Ya… Hey Ya

Cabir continued to sing and danced around her making her laugh and blush at the same time. Then we all came together on to the stage and danced making the crowd cheer loudly.

There were all claps and cheers as we ended the song. Everyone were smiling widely and we all exchanged looks chuckling at our hard work. We had to pressurize the elders to dance with us. Me and Dhruv took over the choreography and worked hard for everyone to memorize their steps.

"I guess we did a good job...dint we?" Arya went onto the stage and asked making everyone yell a 'yes'. "That's great! Abb time hai humare next dance performance ki. We welcome...Raman Murthy, Ishitha Murthy and Raj Malhotra, Niyonika Malhotra. Please bless the stage with your dance" Mukti said making everyone laugh.

The elders came onto the stage and danced on 'Salaam-e-ishq'. They did it beautifully and also danced with Cabir and Navya inbetween.

"Thank you for such a beautiful performance. Abb bari hai, for a couple dance. We welcome Arya and Meera on the stage" Bhai announced and we hooted for Arya and Meera as they started dancing.

I looked around but dint spot Manik around. I looked at the time to see it's 7:55. Ohh no! He asked me to meet him at eight. I need to tell him the truth too. I excused myself and started going near the backyard.

"Kaha jaa rahi hai? After this performance we are playing a game and then it's time for yours and Manik's performance" Mukti said and I nodded.

"Yeah yeah...I'll...I'll just be back" I said and she sighed nodding. "Jaldi aana..and search for Manik too" she said and I agreed coming away.

I pushed through the crowd and made my way to the backyard of the hall. I sighed as it was very dark and empty. I dint spot Manik so I decided to search him inside. I tried to open the glass door to go in, but it was locked. What the hell?

"Excuse me? Is anyone there?" I asked as I kept knocking on the door for someone to open. I don't know how but the curtains are also closed. I was standing in this empty open space backyard all alone.

"Is anyone there?" I asked again but no response. I sighed taking my phone to make a call to Manik. When I was about to call, lights switched on. I looked up from my phone to see all yellow fairy lights decorating the place. There were flowers on the ground making a beautiful pathway. I smiled in awe as the decoration was very beautiful.

There was a board beside the pathway with 'follow it' written on it. I started walking on the pathway and reached the end of the backyard which was covered with large trees. This part was also decorated with the lights.

"Hii"

I jumped in my place and turned back to see Manik smiling at me. "Do you wanna kill me?" I chuckled nervously. "I wanna kill you? I should ask you that. Do you want to kill me?" he raised his eyebrows and I frowned.

"With this look....I hope you know how gorgeous you look" he whispered in his husky tone tucking my hair back and I couldn't help but blush.

"Umm..th...thanks" I looked away. He tilted my head towards him and neared towards me. "Ma..Manik...why did you call me here?" I asked looking around and then at him.

"I..I wanted to clear all the confusion" he sighed resting his hands on my shoulder. "Confusion?" I asked and he nodded. "Come let's sit and talk" he caught my hand and gestured me towards the big white swing.

He made me sit on it and sat beside me, swinging slowly. We sat there in silence for a minute and I was busy thinking about what was he going to talk about.

"Manik"

"Nandini"

We both spoke at the same time and chuckled. "Go ahead" he gestured and I nodded. "I...I..want to tell you something" I fidgeted with my fingers and he hmmed moving closer.

"I hid something from you and that too for soo long" I closed my eyes as I was feeling nervous to confess.

"Okayy...what..what is it?" he smirked.

"I actually wanted to tell this to you from soo long. But I...I was scared. And I also had some doubts which was needed for me to clarify before telling you. And I dint mean..." I was about to continue but stopped as I felt his hand entwining with mine. I looked at him and he gave me a smile. A beautiful smile!

"Just say it Nandini. I am waiting" he said looking into my eyes with a different emotion. I gulped nodding my head.

"Please don't get angry" I bit my lip and he laughed nodding. I got up from my place and stood before him. He raised his eyebrows still sitting on the swing. "Wha..." he looked at me shocked as I kneeled down before him on my both legs. I caught his hands and he looked at me blankly.

"Manik...I..I am the LoveGuru you are searching for" I told him looking into his eyes and was ready for him to get angry. He still had that blank expression, making it hard for me to know what's going on in his mind.

I caught my ears with both hands. "I am sorry. I dint mean to hurt you. I had feelings for you from beginning, but when you told me that you love LoveGuru, I was shocked and I needed time to digest the facts. I never meant to hide it from you. It was all sudden and I needed time. I also was about to say..." I kept on blabbering as I was scared how he would react.

"I knew it"

"Noo, I was going to.....wait... what?" I asked looking at him shocked. What did he just say? He stood up and made me stand too while I just looked at him with wide eyes. He cupped my cheeks and rested his forehead on mine.

"I knew it" he whispered making it hard for me to breathe. "You...you know?" I choked pulling apart and he nodded with a smile. A smile?

"Ma..Manik...I am not understanding anything" I started taking back steps and he sighed looking down. "Nandini.." he tried coming towards me but I stopped him showing my hand.

"Noo...there..there is some misunderstanding. I...I...can't understand anything" I looked around trying to spot someone who can help me. But there is no one and my head was already aching with numerous questions.

"Chup" he caught my hand prohibiting me to go more back. "I..we.." I was about to say when he pulled me closer and wrapped his hands tightly around my waist not leaving any space for air between us. I struggled in his arms to run somewhere but his hands were locked tight and he pulled me more close if possible.

He placed his index finger on my lips gesturing me to stay silent and I obliged. Do I have a choice?

"Nandini! Listen to me" he tilted my head making me face him. "I know that you are my LoveGuru" he said and tears already made their way out of my eyes. I looked at him with a painful look and he had the same look too.

"I got to know it on...on the engagement day itself. I heard when you and Kiran were in the backyard...." he looked away before looking at me again. I placed my hand on my mouth and sobbed. He knew it?

"I was angry at first, but I understood that you needed time. When I got to know, you were ready, but I also wanted to play along" he said rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"You...you knew it? We both were playing with eachother?" I asked as I cried. "When I think about it, my answer is no. We both were just making sure of eachother's feelings so that we won't hurt eachother in future" he explained to me and I sniffed taking in the information.

"I am sure about my feelings and I am also sure that I'll never hurt you. But if you want time, you can take it. I'll be waiting for you" he placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled apart smiling at me.

"I'll be waiting" he repeated and started going inside.

I caught his wrist stopping him immediately. He turned back and looked at our hands and then at me.

"I don't need any time. I am also sure about my feelings" I wiped away my tears giving him a smile which immediately reflected on his face.

"Really?" he asked smiling widely and coming near me. I nodded my head chuckling and he joined. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

It felt peace hugging eachother, with nothing to hide. It's clear that we both love eachother even if we dint confess. He kissed the side of my head and I grinned snuggling into his chest.

"You don't know how happy I am" he pulled apart cupping my cheeks with a wide smile on his face. He had happy tears in his eyes too.

"I know...because I am as happy as you are" I grinned and he chuckled.

"You want me to confess?" he raised his eyebrows with a smile still on his face. I bit my lip to hide my blush and shook my head.

"You also want it to be special right?" he asked resting his forehead on mine. "Very special" I whispered placing my hands on his which were on my cheeks.

"What are we now?" I teased him and he smirked in return. "Not friends" he pulled me closer by my waist and placed a kiss on my cheek making me gasp. "Definitely not" I said and we laughed.

My phone beeped with a notification and Manik rolled his eyes. I laughed and looked at my phone only to make my eyes go wide. "Okk...if you realise, we are at Cavya's Sangeet and it's time for our performance" I tried to control my laughter as Manik closed his eyes in frustration.

"Let's put the stage on fire" he entwined our hands and I nodded. We both started going inside in silence. But it was not awkward. Everytime when I would think about this moment, I would feel that we both would be awkward with eachother.

But now... there is only peace and love between us. I am very happy!

"Where were you both? Do you realise that it's your performance time?" Aliya glared at us and we looked onto the stage to see Bhai and Mukti dancing on 'Duniya'.

"As you both were getting late, they started their performance" Dhruv said and we nodded. "Where were you?" Aliya repeated looking at us suspiciously.

"We were talking with the decorators"

"We were talking with the florist"

We both replied at same time and face palmed at our answers. "Florist?" Manik asked me in disbelief. "Decorator?" I asked him too.

"Wait a second... I still dint get my answer. Infact, I got two different answers" Aliya crossed her arms. Me and Manik exchanged looks before looking at her.

"Yeah! I am coming" Manik acted as if someone is calling and started walking away dragging me too. Aliya rolled her eyes and yelled that she needed answers later.

We went near Cabir and Navya. Navya pulled me towards her while Manik went near Cabir. I already miss the warmth of his hand in mine.

"Kaha gayi thi?" Navya whisper nudged me. "I'll tell you later" I said with a shy smile and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Is it what I am thinking?" she smirked. My cheeks became red and I just shrugged.

"You are blushing!!" she yelled excitedly making everyone look at us. I glared at her and she apologized. Manik was already smirking as he knows what discussion is going on between us.

"You are blushing!" Navya whisper nudged me with a wide smile. "Stopp!" I laughed and she joined side hugging me happily.

Bhai and Mukti's performance was over and we cheered for them. "Now..it's time for the next couple dance. I welcome Manik and Nandini onto the stage please" Arya announced followed by huge hooting and cheering from everyone.

Me and Manik exchanged looks with him smirking and me trying hard to hide my blush.

Saawariya

Manik placed his hand on my waist and the other hand entwining with mine. I placed my hand on his shoulder and we smiled at eachother.

Rangi Sari Gulaabi Chunariya Re
Mohe Maare Nazariya Saawariya Re

We both started swaying in the same position. He tucked my hair back and had a content smile on his face. It's clear that we both were very happy. The lights were now turned into the disco lights. We created the slightly shower effect, and we were getting drenched completely. Our parents were shocked by the effect and our friends were cheering loudly.

Saawariya

We pulled apart and then did a flip, with me falling and Manik catching me.

Rangisari Haaye Rangisari

We again did a flip as instructed by Dhruv. He said that our dance would look more beautiful with many flips in it.

Rangi Sari Gulaabi Chunariya Re
Mohe Maare Nazariya Sawariya Re

Manik mouthed the lyrics doing the step with me extending my arms and him twirling me around by my waist.

Jaao Ji Jaao
Jaao Ji Jaao
Jaao Ji Jaao
Banao Na Batiya

Manik pulled me closer, with his front touching my back. He rested his head on my shoulder and ran his hands through my arms making me shiver with our intimate contact and also the cold water.

Aji Baali Hai Mori Umariya Re

He dragged me by my waist and danced. then we danced with him flipping me again.

Mohe Maare Nazariya Sawariya Re

Then we danced with him flipping and turning me again.

Rangi Sari
Rangi Sari
Rangi Sari

We then pulled apart and I ran towards him, with him lifting me up and then twirling me around.

Lastly, we did a flip and stopped as the song ended but the shower continued.

We kept looking into eachother's eyes, still in the same position as the song ended. Ignoring all the cheerings and loud applauses, we smiled at eachother whole heartedly.

Can I be more happy?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I actually imagined their song very beautifully and intimate. I hope you did too🤞🏻. If not, please read the dance part again with the song in the background. I was waiting to write this part from the starting.

Atlast, there is nothing to hide between both and they are together❤️❤️.

7000 words🎉

Please do vote⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 14.6K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
912K 89.3K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
91.9K 8.2K 16
This is a story of two peopled who are poles apart... one had lost everythingg in her life.. now she doesnt beleive in love... she is shattered...
554K 53.8K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)