⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
❄Winter Warmth❄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
♂️ Genderbends ♀️
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥
💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💫A Day With The Brothers💫
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

🌠Come Home Soon🌠

1.7K 21 18
By Tiya_TealTea

It was a dark and breezy night, and the clock was nearly close to striking ten. Grey clouds covered the night stars as the moon had just managed to seep its light through.

Jake Sterling was in the front seat of his best friend Drew's car, followed by his other friends Liam and Henry who were both sitting in the backseats while Drew was driving the vehicle. The four of them were having their boys' night out that had started a few hours ago in the evening. Right now, they were laughing like mad and enjoying themselves as they went where the night took them. However, Jake was keeping track of the time, and soon took notice that it was nearly ten o' clock.

After getting himself together, he quietened down his friends from their fits of laughter for them to listen to him. "Hey lads, listen here. I should probably head home now.." Jake said, turning his head around to Liam and Henry in the back as Drew drove down the road.

"What?! Why?" Henry asked the latter, leaning forward in his seat.

"We're having so much fun though! It's only nearly 10pm! That's way too early for us boys to end our night out! Especially for one of us to depart and head back home! You know we can't do a boys' night out without all four of us.." Liam joined in, gripping onto the passenger seat in front of him, which was Jake's.

Drew turned his eyes slightly towards Jake's direction, still keeping his gaze fixed onto the road. "Why, bro? Why do you wanna go home? I mean, like the guys said. It's only nearly ten.." Drew said, making a turn to the right as he did.

"I need to head back to Hailey.." Jake replied, rubbing his neck.

"Why? I'm sure your wife is fine, bro! Okay, it's kind of late at night, I get that. But, I'm sure she's grand!" Liam leaned back into the seat, resting his arms behind his head.

"Well, it's not exactly that..It doesn't matter, I need to go home..Hailey wants me home by now. Drew, drive back to my place." Jake said, crossing his arms.

Drew, Liam and Henry stared at the 24 year old in confusion, wondering why Hailey wanted him home at a certain time. "You have a curfew? Pfft..!" Liam laughed, which caused Henry to giggle a bit as well. Jake's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"No! It's not a curfew..!"

"Then tell us dude! What is it? Why does Hailey want you home? Why do you need to go back to her?" Henry questioned, still slightly snickering to himself. "Tell us, or you're staying in this car with us, and we'll head to a bar or something.."

"Henry, we just came back from a nightclub.." Henry shrugged at Drew's comment.

"So what?"

Jake groaned and facepalmed, hitting his countenance a small bit. He then looked up from his palm and made eye-contact with his friends. "Fine. I'll tell you, but I'm warning you guys now. When listening, don't you dare make any sort of joke or make fun of my wife when I tell you, or I swear to God.."

The three boys gulped nervously before nodding their heads with a sheepish smile. They know that Jake has a tendency of being protective over his wife Hailey, especially since they used to bully her back in high school. Now that they are adults, they have matured and are now on good terms with the music club and Hailey, but Jake is still extremely sceptical and protective when it comes to Hailey. Whenever Hailey is in a situation where she is left alone with Jake's friends, Jake always warns the boys to not do or say anything that could hurt Hailey or her feelings, or else.

Jake let out a sigh as he looked out the glass window. He watched the passing cars drive on by the vehicle they were in, the ominous, dark clouds in the night sky, the city lights displaying a beautiful view from afar, he caught sight of it all.

"She's afraid.."

Liam and Henry blinked at eachother in puzzlement as Drew's eyes went a bit wide. "Afraid? Afraid about what?" Drew muttered as Jake turned his face back to them.

"Hailey doesn't like being home alone at night because..she's afraid. She hates it actually. Sudden noises outside at night easily frighten her, and she gets scared of something bad happening to her. She always wants somebody she trusts with her at this time. That, being me.." Jake quietly trailed off his sentence, giving them a serious look.

"I love and care about Hailey more than anything. This is why I need to go home to her. I need to be there with her. I can't continue hanging out tonight knowing that my princess is scared back at home..She has absolutely no problem with me hanging out with you guys or going out in the night. She just doesn't want me out too late because she's afraid.."

Jake earned sympathetic looks from his friends in return as Drew patted his shoulder. "Alright, bro. We understand.. I'll drive back to your house.."

Jake smiled warmly at them as he felt another pat on the shoulder from Liam behind him. "We get it, Jake..Don't worry.."

"Thanks lads.." Jake said with a beam as Drew made a left turn, heading into the direction which would lead them to Jake and Hailey's house so that they could drop their friend home.

----

Hailey was sitting down on her living room couch, fiddling with her fingers nervously. She kept on giving the clock hanging on the wall continuous glances here and there, seeing how it had gone past ten. She sighed heavily, slightly shaking in apprehension.

Suddenly, she heard a dog barking outside which was enough to startle her. She brushed it off soon enough, a leg of hers bouncing up and down off the floor in its place as she became more and more anxious with each second that passed.

"Where is he..? I want him home..I don't like this..I'm so..scared.." Hailey asked herself in her thoughts, rubbing the goosebumps that were on her arms. Another noise that belonged to an owl echoed outside, causing Hailey to jump in her place again.

"Hailey, get over yourself! It's just an owl! Stop being scared...Oh, Jake..please come home soon.." Hailey pushed her knees up against her chest as she sank her body back into the sofa. Jake had always told her that she can go to bed without him, but Hailey never wants to. She only wants to sleep with Jake next to her, by her side, with his warm and comforting cuddles and kisses he would give her which always made Hailey feel safe at night.

A few more minutes passed by before Hailey suddenly heard the handle of the front door jerk a bit. This had frightened her before she soon realised who it must be at the door.

A wave of relief flowed through her body as she saw her husband walk into the house, closing the door behind him, locking it afterwards. Hailey beamed at the sight, her heartbeat slowing down, going back to its steady pace.

"Hey babe!" Jake greeted his lover, walking into the living room as he did so. He then sat down next to his wife, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Oh, Jake! You're finally home!" Hailey exclaimed happily, draping her arms around his neck as she hugged him tightly. "I missed you.." Jake awed at the gesture and cuddled her, stroking her back gently.

"Aww, Hails..I missed you too. I told you I'd be back home, didn't I?" Jake responded, cradling Hailey in his arms as he ran his fingers through her loose locks.

"Yeah, you did.." Hailey murmured, snuggling into his neck as she took in the delightful scent of Jake's cologne. It soothed her a lot. Jake broke away from the hug and hooked her chin.

"Were you scared?" Jake asked his partner, getting a nod from her in return.

"Mhm.." Hailey bit her lip nervously.

Jake sighed and kissed her forehead lovingly. "Aww, princess..It's okay. You know I'll always protect you..As long as I'm here, you don't need to be afraid, okay?" Hailey nodded her head again with a smile.

Jake proceeded to lean in and planted a small kiss onto Hailey's lips for a few seconds, with Hailey briefly returning it. They pulled away and grinned softly at one another. Hailey then tackled Jake into another hug, resulting in him falling back onto the couch as Hailey was on top of his body, squeezing him as her arms were wrapped around his collarbone.

"I'm just so relieved and glad you're home, babe.." Hailey spoke out, getting a chuckle from Jake.

"I'm glad to be home, Hails. Especially with you.." Jake's muzzle digged into her neck, brushing against her smooth skin. He kissed it passionately, making Hailey laugh.

Hailey broke apart from the embrace and raised her head up, her body laying atop Jake's as they both laid down on the couch. She smiled down at him and kissed his cheek.

"Can we go to bed now?" Hailey asked her husband.

"Sure we can, princess. But I keep telling you to go to bed without me just in case I'm late coming home, which I will try not to be by the way, don't worry. You don't have to stay up and wait for me if you're tired.."

"No, Jake. I only want to go to bed with you by my side. Also, I still get nervous even when going to sleep alone at night. I need you with me.."

Jake grinned at her reply and cupped her cheek. He sat up lightly and pecked her lips, much to Hailey's surprise. "Alright, little hailstorm. Let's get some sleep.."

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.4K 33
A new game has come out, and everyone at school is trying it. It's called "The Love Letter Game". You must give your crush a series of anonymous lett...
28.7K 392 36
This takes place after ep.9 so ep.10 has not been released yet by @rosyclzy. Band competition, romance, friendship. The band forgives Jake for what...
1.3K 25 9
Taking place 8 years later and never met Max after the performance. Jake has long since moved out, cutting contacts from everyone. But after 8 years...
43.3K 1.2K 15
The band competition is only five days away - five more stressful days of worrying and practicing. Hailey, the president of the Music Club, discovers...