Abandoned ✔️

By showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 47: Always Yours

3.5K 213 111
By showerofgrace

As Taehyung and Yoongi clean the dishes, Yoongi fights to find the right words. 

"Hyung, what is wrong?" Taehyung asks and splashes his older brother with dish water.

"I don't want to let you go." Yoongi mutters and wipes the soap from his face. "Despite you doing this to me."

"I'll be in the neighboring pack. I'll visit as often as possible. You don't have to worry about me." Taehyung smiles and hugs his older brother.

"I hate your mate." Yoongi huffs as Taehyung hugs him. "I don't want anyone to take you away from me."

"Hyung, you have your mate. Everything will be ok." Taehyung smiles and gently pats the back of Yoongi's head as he continues to hug him.

"I remember the very first moment I met you. You were still in Eomma's tummy. You have been in all of my happy moments. I don't know how to imagine the rest of my life without you by my side." He cries and holds Taehyung tighter.

"It's ok, Hyung. Everything is ok. You have Jimin now. Also, you are not losing me. You will always be my hyung and my protector." Taehyung softly whispers and lets his brother cry on his shoulder.

"You've grown up too fast. You're a Luna now." Yoongi sniffles and smiles at his little brother.

"It's weird for me to think about." Taehyung smiles as he wipes Yoongi's tears away.

"I love you, Taetae. I will always run to you when you cry out for help. I promise. You will always be my little Taetae. I will always be there when you want me or need me." Yoongi pulls Taehyung into another tight hug.

"I will definitely always be your little Taetae, and you will always be my Hyungie."

As Taehyung and Yoongi finish cleaning the dishes, Jungkook walks into the kitchen to see if there is anything he can do. To Taehyung's surprise, Yoongi grabs Jungkook by the wrist and drags him out of the kitchen. Jungkook does not protest and follows Yoongi to a room where no one can hear them.

"I just want you to know that you are one of the last alphas that I wanted to mate my brother. I don't like you. You are a danger to him, and you have done nothing but make him cry. I understand that you left at first to protect him. I thank you for not taking him at that time, but this does not mean that I approve of you. The next time you make him cry, I will bring him back home. Fuck pack laws. Taetae is my priority. He has always been my priority. You do not know how much I prayed for another alpha to walk into his life, but that never happened. If my innocent mate had not been being abused and crying out for help, I would have dragged you off of Taetae right then and there and punched you in the face in front of everyone. Seeing you makes my blood boil because my Taetae is in danger. I know he chooses you as his mate, but I still do not approve of you. Don't get me wrong, I could care less about the details of your birth. I have done everything that I could to protect him, and I will be damned if I let you hurt him. Do you understand me, Jeon Jungkook?" Yoongi hisses as he grabs Jungkook by the collar and slams him against the wall with his eyes glowing a fierce red.

"I understand, Kim Yoongi. I also do not want Taehyung to cry because of me ever again, but I am afraid that will happen. If it does happen, I will make sure he is safe with you." Jungkook calmly answers the angered alpha.

"I don't give a fuck about any promises you make. I will do what I have to do to keep my baby brother safe." Yoongi growls and lets go of Jungkook.

Before Jungkook can respond, there is a knock on the front door of the mansion. Yoongi shoots one last warning glare at Jungkook then leaves the room. Yoongi instantly smiles when he sees Taehyung and walks over to him.

"Is everything ok?" Taehyung asks his older brother.

"Mhm. Everything is fine." Yoongi smiles and looks at Jungkook who smiles at Taehyung.

"Omo! Little Taemin!!!" Jin squeals as he opens the front door and picks up the adorable omega pup.

"Sorry. I didn't have anyone to watch him when Namjoon samchon called Appa and me. Yoojun and Eomma are out visiting an orphanage right now." Hoseok explains as he and his father walk into the home.

"That is perfectly fine. I love spending time with this sweet pup." Jin smiles and kisses the giggling pup's face.

"So, what is going on?" Minho asks when Namjoon walks over to him.

"Taehyung and Yoongi both found mates at the mating event." Namjoon explains as he hugs his friend.

"Oh wow." Hoseok mutters then looks at the male omega who is standing by Yoongi's side.

"Kim Jimin is Yoongi's mate. He was abandoned, so Yoongi gave him our family name. And you both know Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon introduces his sons' mates.

"I can't believe that there are packs that are still mistreating omegas." Hoseok growls in frustration.

"Alpha Jeon, it is a pleasure to see you again." Minho smiles and shakes Jungkook's hand.

"It is a pleasure to see you again, too." Jungkook smiles and nods.

"You have met my son, Jung Hoseok, at a few of the Pack Alpha gatherings." Minho introduces Hoseok to Jungkook.

"I have. Taehyung has told me that you are very close friends." Jungkook smiles and greets the future Alpha.

"We are very close. The three of us would bathe together when we were little." Hoseok laughs while Yoongi and Taehyung gasp in embarrassment.

"Hyung! Zip it!" Taehyung shrieks and covers Hoseok's mouth.

"You are a menace." Yoongi hisses and covers Taemin's ears.

Jimin quietly sits and watches in shock as many very powerful people sit in the same room as him, and none of them are abusing him. As Alpha Jung and Namjoon begin discussing a few pack matters, Jimin notices Hoseok's glances that are filled with curiosity.

"So, I asked you to come to discuss how we will transfer Taehyung's income to Ignis. Alpha Jeon has explained that Taehyung's inheritance will stay with our pack while his income and royalties from his books will be transferred to Ignis." Namjoon explains to Alpha Jung who writes everything down to make sure he doesn't miss anything.

"Taetae, does this work with you?" Yoongi asks his younger brother because he doesn't want anything to be decided without Taehyung's approval and consent.

"It works with me." Taehyung answers and rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung, are you going to change your family name?" Alpha Jung asks.

"I am." Taehyung responds and looks at his father who nods in approval with a soft smile.

"Very well. Alpha Jeon, what is required as a dowry in your pack customs?" Namjoon asks Jungkook.

"We don't have a custom for dowries or any gifts." Jungkook explains and smiles at his mate. "Is there anything that I need to give?"

"No, our pack also does not have such customs." Namjoon responds and looks at the list of other topics to discuss.

"When is Tae leaving?" Jin asks as he looks at his son with tears in his eyes.

"I need to return to Ignis; however, Taehyung does not need to leave until he is ready. I understand that there is usually a courting phase that gives the family time to prepare. It has never been my intention to hurt anyone." Jungkook quickly answers before Jin starts crying. "Also, as his family, you can visit whenever you wish to. I would never even think about taking him to my pack without you being able to visit whenever."

"Thank you." Jin smiles and quickly wipes his eyes.

"Taehyung is also allowed to come back anytime he wants." Alpha Jung informs the Kims.

"As much as I hate to think of mating Taehyung like this, we can consider this as uhm ... well-"

"A way to bring our packs together and create a treaty of alliance." Taehyung interrupts his nervous mate.

"I agree. Pack Aestas will always align with Pack Ignis. Your union does help legitimize our alliance to other packs who still wish to harm Pack Ignis." Alpha Jung hums in agreement.

"Should the two pack councils meet and draw out an official treaty?" Namjoon suggests as he looks between the two pack alphas.

"That is wise to do. Namjoon, would you mind being the mediator of the meeting since you are Taehyung's father? Alpha Jeon, what do you think?" Minho asks his friend then looks at Jungkook to see if he agrees.

"I agree, and Kim Namjoon is definitely the only option for mediator." Jungkook hums in agreement.

Jimin's eyes grow in awe as he watches the two pack alphas agree to terms so calmly and respectfully. As they continue to discuss the details, Jimin notices that his mate is quiet and clearly upset, so he nervously holds his mate's pinky. Yoongi's eyes widen in shock then he looks at the omega's adorable grasp on his pinky.

"Thank you." Yoongi smiles and wraps his large hand around the omega's much smaller hand. Jimin quickly smiles up at his mate then looks at their hands. He feels his face heat up and his heart beat quicken.

"Where should we hold the treaty meeting?" Alpha Jung asks as he writes an email to his council members.

"Here in Aestas works with me." Jungkook answers as he also writes his message to his pack council.

"When?" Minho mumbles as he moves his reading glasses to the tip of his nose to better read what he is typing.

"Today is Wednesday, so does Friday work?" Jungkook suggests to Minho.

"Sure. That works with me." Minho hums then sends his email with a few mutters. "I am getting old." He mumbles and squints at his phone screen. "Having a young pack Alpha would be nice." He looks at Hoseok who ignores him. "It would be very nice."

"Appa, I still have much to learn from you." Hoseok shakes his head with a sigh as he picks up his sleepy pup and rocks him.

As Jimin looks at the adorable omega pup with curiosity, Hoseok notices, so he stands up and carries his pup to Jimin. Jimin smiles when the pup is handed to him.

"H-how old is he?" Jimin softly asks as he cuddles the pup.

"He's three." Hoseok smiles and looks at Yoongi's mate.

"He is so cute." Jimin coos and pokes Taemin's nose.

"He is. He's about to be a big brother, but I have a feeling that he will always be treated as the baby of the family." Hoseok softly laughs as he thinks about his alpha daughter who is due in two months.

Yoongi watches as Jimin happily rocks the sleeping pup and begins to wonder if Jimin wants pups. He remembers that Jin wanted more pups, but was unable to because of his injury. When Yoongi looks at his mother, he realizes that Jin is softly smiling at him and Taehyung. Eomma is happy with us. He would have been happy to have been able to have more pups, but he is happy with us. That is all that matters. I guess that if Eomma and Appa really wanted more pups, they would have adopted more.

"Ok, then I will see you on Friday. I will leave." Minho smiles and gets up from his seat.

"Hyung, if you need anything, let me know." Namjoon responds and gets up to escort his friend out of the house.

"So, Alpha Jeon and Omega Kim Jimin, do you have questions for me concerning your mates? I have answers to everything." Hoseok grins while Yoongi and Taehyung's eyes widen in horror.

"Jung Hoseok, you stop right there." Taehyung warns and suddenly tackles the mischievous alpha.

"This makes me curious about my mate's childhood." Jungkook chuckles as Taehyung tackles the screaming alpha.

"When will those two ever grow up?" Jin laughs as Hoseok screams out for help.

"Hobi, you literally act more immature than your three-year-old son." Yoongi sighs and shakes his head then looks over at the pup who has woken up and is watching his father with curiosity.

"Hobi hyung peed his bed when he was seven!" Taehyung shouts once he has Hoseok in a chokehold.

"Tae- Ack! Tae used to run around with- HELP!" Hoseok screams when Taehyung tightens the hold around his throat.

"Everyone, meet the future pack Alpha of Aestas." Yoongi sighs and shakes his head as Jimin watches the playful fight with big eyes.

"Is your brother allowed to do that to him?" Jimin whispers to his mate.

"Yep. Jung Hoseok brought this upon himself, and I do not plan on helping him." Yoongi softly smiles at his adorable mate.

"Alpha Jeon! ACK! Y-YOUR LU-NA is ki-illing ME!" Hoseok screeches as he tries to tap out.

"If I help you, will I get all of the free information I want about him?" Jungkook grins then shivers in fear when his mate glares at him and the warning scent of burning coconut fills the room.

"Well, I suggest you don't help Hobi." Jin laughs and gets up from his seat to help the poor alpha.

"Yeah, I'll just stay here." Jungkook gulps with a nervous laugh as Taehyung continues to glare at him.

"Yah! Taetae, he already tapped out." Jin smacks the back of his mischievous pup's head.

"Eomma!" Taehyung whines and looks up at his mother with a pout.

"Let go of him." Jin sighs and wraps his arms around his youngest son and picks him up off of Hoseok. "I can't believe that I am still refereeing your childish fights."

"He used to wear underwear on his head!" Hoseok screams once he is free then quickly runs for his life while Jungkook's eyes grow in shock.

"JUNG HOSEOK! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Taehyung shrieks in horror and chases the screaming alpha.

"Where did he go?" Hoseok whispers in horror and looks around the room when Taehyung disappears.

"Right behind you." Taehyung evilly laughs and shoves underwear over Hoseok's head.

"YOU DEVIL!" Hoseok screeches as Taehyung runs off, cackling like a witch. "Whose is this?!" 

"Mine." Taehyung grins as Hoseok throws the underwear across the room.

"Was it at least clean?!" Hoseok screams in horror then chases after the younger alpha who is laughing like a maniac.

"Like I know!" Taehyung shouts then crawls onto the couch behind his mate to get away from Hoseok.

"Don't you dare think that for a second you can escape by hiding behind your mate." Hoseok evilly grins and goes to grab Taehyung who then screams and hides behind Yoongi. "That is not fair!" Hoseok huffs as Taehyung sticks his tongue out like a petulant child.

Yoongi and Jungkook look at each other as the two continue to bicker. Jeon Jungkook, this is what will happen if you don't protect him. He will always have me, so don't you dare fuck it up.

Jungkook knows exactly what Yoongi is thinking, and he is grateful to know that Taehyung has a protective, loving, and powerful family who will protect him. Jungkook smiles at Yoongi then looks at his playful mate. He knows the main reason why Yoongi does not like him, and that is because Yoongi is afraid of losing his little brother. However, Jungkook knows that will never happen. 

Taehyung will always be Yoongi's little Taetae.

-photo edited by Lily-Sabrina.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
18K 1K 10
It has been almost two years since Tae confessed his feelings to the person he loves. Kim Seokjin. His hyung. His forever crush. Seokjin neither said...
227K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
460K 17.7K 55
"Want me to take care of you, baby?" Kim Taehyung, is the most innocent bean you'll find at Trinity high school. He often finds himself landing in tr...