Love my dear belove.....❤

By sahana28___

What happens when Roja loves Arjun and he hates her ? . Will he accept her love and will destiny bring them t... More

Characters.....
Chapter 1 ( Arjun )
Chapter 2 ( Secret )
Chapter 3 ( Hatred )
Chapter 4 ( Who is he ? )
Chapter 5 ( Decision )
Chapter 6 ( Agree or Disagree ? )
Chapter 7 (Engagement )
Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )
Chapter 9 ( First phone call)
Chapter 10 ( Wedding )
Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )
Chapter 12 ( Care )
Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )
Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )
Chapter 15 ( Deeply hurt )
Chapter 16 ( Care without love ? )
Chapter 17 (a birthday of much love)
Chapter 18 ( Conspiracy ? )
Chapter 19 ( Missed you ?)
Chapter 20 ( Different attitude ?)
Chapter 21 ( Distance)
Chapter 22 ( Little moments )
Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )
Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)
Chapter 26 ( New beginning )
Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )
Chapter 28 ( Imprisonment )
Chapter 29 ( Pregnancy )
Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )
Chapter 31 ( Inconsolable pain )
Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )
Chapter 33 ( Love vs Ego )
Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )
Chapter 35 ( His confession)
Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Chapter 23 ( First trip together )

554 8 6
By sahana28___

Author's POV :

Arjun decided to go and bud her bye  , she insisted him to stay since it was quite dark , but he wanted to go home.  He headed towards his car, but returned back in a fraction of second , to Roja's surprise........

Roja : What happened ? .
Arjun : Tyre puncture .
Roja thought for a while and replied.....
Roja : Fine , you stay here today , anyways...... my parents wanted to tell you something .
Arjun : What ? .
Roja : They want us to go to ooty for the chill climate , but I told I will speak to you once . So......
Arjun thought for while , and replied......
Arjun : Fine , I'll join . But when are we leaving ? .
Roja : Tomorrow . You are ok with it right ?  
Arjun : Yeah , am I perfectly ok with . 

Roja and Arjun both went inside Roja's room . Arjun for a second was stunned to see her room . He turned all around the room only to find his photoframes and love gifts everywhere . Roja looked at Arjun , and found out that he was viewing her room . That's when it flashed her that she had to keep his photoframes away since he would misunderstand .  She tried to escape , that's when he held her hand and looked at her eyes deeply . Just then Arjun's eyes caught a pic of a baby girl . He took it in his hands......

Arjun : This baby girl is chooo cute .

Saying so he kissed the pic . Roja's eyes widened in surprise . She was extremely blushing . Arjun turned towards Roja and asked her enthusiastically......

Arjun : Who is this baby ? . She is so cute .

Roja replied blushing........

Roja : This baby is now 28 years .

Arjun was confused and Roja again replied blushing.........

Roja : It's me . 

Arjun was stunned . He just hid face with his palm and blushed .

Roja : You sleep on the bed , I shall sleep on the couch .
Arjun stopped blushing and replied......

Arjun : Why ? . You sleep on the bed .

Roja : No , listen......
Arjun interrupted and replied firmly.....
Arjun : No more Arguments Roja ! .

This was the first time he called her with her name in front of her . 😻 Though Arjun shouted at her , she felt happy to hear his name from her . She unknowingly smiled , that's when Arjun realized and he too smiled . Next minute , he carried her to her bed and layed her on the bed . He smiled at her and said.......

Arjun : Good night Roja .
She anticipated with a smile and replied.....

Roja : Good night Arjun .

This was the first time she called him Arjun in front of him making him blush unknowingly . 😻 Arjun layed on the couch . Both of them slept looking at each other's face .

It was morning 7 am .  The birds chirping woke Roja up.  She saw Arjun sleeping on the couch , cuddled up like a baby . She adored it and went to refresh , she came out of the washroom . She got ready with a purple chudi , purple bangles and purple jumkhas . Suddenly she heard banging the door , she saw Arjun sleeping on the couch . She heard her mother calling her.......

Shenbagam : Roja , did you get ready ? . Did Arjun agree to come ? .

Roja was startled . She nervously fidled her fingers . Suddenly she got an idea , she went near Arjun and  woke him up.......

Roja : Appa amma are waiting outside , wake up Arjun .

Arjun woke up . He looked at Roja and admired her . Suddenly he  reminsced her words of his parents in law waiting for him . He was anxious . She told him to take bath . He returned with a towel tied around his waist . She frowned and questioned him......

Roja : What is this Arjun ? . What kind of get up is this ? .

He fumed at her.....

Arjun : Hey , I don't have extra pair of clothes . What should I do ? .

Roja took out a  purple blazer  , a white t - shirt and ethnic purple pant  from her cupboard . She planned to gift this for him for their 6 month anniversary , but since there was no other choice she gifted him now . He was stunned.......

Arjun : Hey , when did you buy this and for what occasion ? .

Roja didn't want to reveal that it was  her 6 month's anniversary gift to Arjun . She spoke casually.....

Roja : I wanted to gift this to you , so I took this opportunity .

He smiled and embellished with it . Both of them opened the door . Roja's parents were surprised to see Arjun in Roja's room this early .

Manickam : Arjun , when did you come ? .

Arjun replied with slight hesitation.....

Arjun : Just now mama .

Shenbagam : Okay , both of you are ready right ? . The car is waiting for you .

Arjun : Yeah atthai .

Shenbagam : Fine . Have breakfast with us and then leave .

Rojun : Alright .

All of them had their breakfast and Rojun came out of the house . They were surprised to see a new car . Meanwhile Roja's parents too came out.......

Arjun : Mama , whose car is this ? .

Manickam : New car to my son in law .

Arjun : What is this mama ? . For our marriage you gifted a car . Isn't that enough ? . Last month appa also purchased a new car . We need is your blessings on us , not new car every month .

Roja : Yeah appa . Arjun is right .

Manickam : That's great to see my daughter and son in law speaking with so much maturity . But accept this one gift you , our next gift will be to our grandchildren only

Rojun looked at each other and blushed . They smiled and bid bye to Roja's parents.  Arjun drove the car , Roja sat beside him .  They were traveling with music played . It was afternoon . Arjun looked at Roja's face while driving . He felt she was hungry.  He stopped near a restaurant and asked Roja.......

Arjun : Roja , are you hungry ? . I am hungry .

Roja : Yes Arjun , I too feel hungry  . I wanted to ask you to stop near a restaurant , but you did .

Arjun : Fine then , come let's go and have some food .

Roja : Alright Arjun .

Rojun got off the car and started to walk into the restaurant . Both of them sat on the chair opposite to each other looking at each other  .

     What happens next in Rojun's life?.
Will Arjun love Roja ? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 944 19
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
139K 9.8K 40
(Poor Grammar) They hated each other from first sight. But unexpectedly the Destiny tied them for... Forever??
19.1K 1.6K 40
Book one in series #R&R She was always in the light, pampered and loved by people around her. He lived in the darkness with shadows as his people h...
425K 22.7K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...