On My Bed (B×B)[COMPLETED]

By DandelionCatty

"I hate him as much as I love him. This is toxic but I want it" _Unknown Lan is a nerd whose whol... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(The End)
EPILOGUE

Chapter 14

927 42 5
By DandelionCatty

                              Lan's POV

Honestly I have never been in anyone's hold before and now I am being carried like a princess by one of my brother's friend while the other watches from behind.

To say I am embarrassed and uncomfortable would be an understatement.

"Put me down, we are getting close"I whispered softly to him pleading to be let down.

"Why? "He asked still walking ahead.

"W-what do you mean 'why'? Let me down! Their is no way I'm going to let myself become a thing of joke--"

'--again. ' I completed in my head.

Damon ignored me like I wasn't talking to him. It doesn't matter, he can ignore me all he wants but I am getting down from his body by hook or by crook.

I pounded my fists on his chest repeatedly.

"I demand to be let down!"My eyes burned through his.

" Yes your highness"He teased putting me down.

"Moron! "I scoffed leaving him behind.

~~~~

"Hey  guys they are here!"Pearl alerted the others as soon as she spotted us.

"That took y'all long enough"Luke rolled his eyes.

"Come join in guys,the water is so relaxing"Jacob beaconed us over.

I popped down on a rock at the edge of the Lake watching as Damon pulled his shirt and shorts off leaving him in only his boxers. His back was turned towards me giving me a view of the tattoos on his back.

One ran down his spine,while the other was on his lower waist line.

Who the hell,scar their bodies with so much tattoos. Mum would kill me if any day I come back home with a tattoo on.

"Hey Lan whatcha looking at huh" Luke wiggled his eyebrows at me.

My cheeks flushed at being caught. I kept my head down "N-nothing"I replied.

With a splash I knew he had jumped into the Lake already followed by Mark next.

I looked up at all of them having fun and playing splash in the Lake. A part of me wants to join in but that part that knows I shouldn't held me back.

I mean if I join in I might just ruin the fun and my body---no!

The water looked so inviting to turn down so I removed my shoes and placed my legs into the water.

It felt warm and soothing. If only I could take a dip.

Mark eyes connected with mine. I smiled waving at him. I guess he saw that as an invitation cause the next moment he's swimming towards me.

"Why aren't you swimming? "He asked leaning on the rock I sat on.

"I don't want to get wet"I shrugged acting like I don't want to jump into this sparkling water at this point.

"Come on.. you're gonna love it"he persuaded.

'I know but I don't know how to agree, please just fucking push me into the water so I don't have to say no'

All my mind wants at this moment is a force to just take me down into this water forcefully because my logical side will be ever ready to say no when asked.

"I-i don't know. I'm comfy here. I can watch y'all swim"I replied softly

'No I'm not! I don't want to watch y'all swim,I want to swim!!'

He looked like he was contemplating his next words.

"If you say so.."he smiled about to swim towards the others.

'no..I don't say so!'

My mind was screaming at me to voice out my heart but I just can't.

"M-mark"I stuttered calling out to him.

"Yeah?"he turned towards me.

'I do want to swim but I feel so insecure and like I will ruin you guys fun if I step in'

That's what my heart really wants to say but I find myself saying this instead.

"Thank you for coming to look for me earlier"I smiled at him. He returned my smile and nodded swimming off.

"Sure you don't want to take a dip?"

"Arghhh.."I screamed in fright when Damon popped up from underneath the water in front of me.

"What the hell,you scared me!"I held my chest staring at him like he was a demon.

"You should start wearing skirt if you're that easily scared"he tisked rolling his eyes at me.

I folded my arms glaring at him " If you came here to taunt me then you can leave"

He popped his arm on the rock and leaned in" I came to make you swim" he grinned.

"What?"I asked confused.

" Well I watched your interaction with Mark and poor Mark he couldn't get you to swim,so I came to make the impossible, possible"He replied smuggily.

" And what makes you think that you would be able to make me swim?"I raised a brow at him.

" Is that a challenge I hear?"he grinned.

"No its... WHAT ARE YOU----"

Before I could complete my words,he pulled me down into the water.

My head popped up as I gasped for breath. I wiped the water off my face glaring at him as he chuckled.

The others were hailing him as he bowed dramatically at them.

He swam closer to me, raising a brow.

"So... how does that feel?"he asked smirking.

If I were to answer him with honesty,I would say amazing. The water felt soothing to my skin. I actually feel glad that he pulled me in though I definitely won't say that to his big ego.

"Hmm...it would do"I shrugged swimming towards the other part of the lake.

"Lan over here!" Pearl called out to me with a huge smile on her face. She was between Luke and Jacob. I swam towards her.

"This lame ass here says I can't dance on water"She pointed at Luke with a ridiculous look on her face.

" Please tell him how great I am" she tipped her chin up smirking.

"Well.. Luke, Pearl is actually an amazing dancer. She can dance on water" I supported her sounding stupid myself.

Luke chuckled "Yeah right" he scoffed in disbelief.

"Fine I will show you" Pearl replied.

Here she goes again.

Luke had already gathered everyone around her. They all leaned on the rock wall of the lake eyes on her.

Pearl is someone who loves attention so at this point instead of her to chicken out like a normal person she waved and turned her butt towards us or most especially Luke.

"Give me a beat" she said

Damon had already started singing the booty song for her with the others joining in.

I am not even surprised by his choice.

Pearl twerked and shook her butt like she was rehearing for a performance.

Her waist in line with the song as her butt wiggled to the beats.

Jacob and Nate where already whistling loudly.

"Go girl!!Shake what your mama gave you!!"  Jacob cheered her on.

I was dead ass embarrassed already. Where the hell did I pick this girl from?

Luke's eyes were as wide as saucers as he saw the way she kept vibrating like a phone. His eyes locked on her waist.

Pearl was loving the cheers she was getting, cause her movement became faster.

Luke moved behind her and held her waist. And that's how it turned to a grinding session.

I pity Ray alot!

I rolled my eyes swimming to the other side of the lake.

Mark followed me as we both rested on a rock behind us.

"She's good" he commented as we watched her.

"Yeah..she is,I pity her boyfriend though" I shook my head.

"Wait.. she's got a boyfriend?" He asked looking surprised.

" Mh-hm "I nodded.

" Damn!I just thought that---" he trailed off smiling.

" Thought what?" I asked.

"That she and Luke are you know. Cause they keep bickering and talking and all that. And this just solidifies my thoughts"He pointed at the duo still grinding on each other.

As much as I would like to defend her as she is my best friend, somewhere deep down I felt a connection between her and Luke myself.

"Nahh...that's just how Pearl is" I replied.

~~~~~~

I can't remember for how long we have been swimming,me in particular. The sun was already coming down and everybody were already dressed and out of the water except me.

"Lan we are not going to spend all day here! "Nate yelled.

He can huff and puff all he wants,but I am not getting out of this water anytime soon.

"There are wild animals around you know, especially snakes and sometimes they fly down into this lake. Can you manage if we leave you?"He teased using a shitty approach.

He knows how much I am scared of snakes. Even though I know he's just using that to trick me,I can't deny the fear that was seeping into me.

Glaring at my brother,I forced my body out of the lake. My clothes dripping wet. I could finally feel the cold seep into my skin.

"Cold?"Nate asked as he watched me rub my arms.

I nodded, clanking my teeth.

He took of his tee-shirt and handing it over to me.

I don't know if I am the only surprised person here, cause I kept staring at the tee-shirt then back at the person handing it over.

"Are you taking or not?"he arced his brow looking annoyed.

"I-i am.."my eyes were glued on him as I pulled the tee-shirt from his hand .

My cheeks were red as I pulled mine off covering my chest with it.

Nate scoffed rolling his eyes.

I felt shy at the amount of unwanted attention I was receiving.

"Want us to turn our backs boogie woogie?" Luke smirked making me feel more flushed.

" I think our princess is shy" Jacob chuckled.

"Enough teasing guys,let him have his space"Mark cautioned them.

" We will give you a head start Lanny" Pearl said pinching my cheeks.

They all slowly began walking except for Damon who turned to chuckle at me.

I gave him funny faces,which he returned.

Once they were a bit far away,I dropped my wet shirt on the ground and wore Nate's shirt. It was so big that it fell close to my knee or maybe I am the one who's too small. My arms were looking more lanky in it.

I picked up my shirt still wearing my wet trousers and ran after them.

I caught up to them as they were about entering the house.

They halted their steps when they spotted me.

"Looking smaller Lan"Luke chuckled. Pearl smacked his head shutting him up.

"You look cute lan"she refuted his words smiling at me.

"--oh and we have decided to play a game after refreshing and you must partake,no excuses."Her eyes challenging me to refuse. She walked into the house with Luke and Nate trailing behind her.

Damon smirked eyeing the cloth on my body

I flushed at his attention on me.

"You're quite small"He tisked walking into the house.

I glared at his head hoping it would explode and I use his head as a cup.

"Don't mind them Lan,big clothes actually makes you look adorable"Mark smiled.

My eyes twinkled as I faught back a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.5K 49
He's cold, insensitive and rude... But why can't I stay away? ******************** My love life was the last of my problems. Last year, bullies, pen...
125K 3.4K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
1.2M 32.9K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...