Room 520's Secret

Por AlexisThompsons

To Hestia's college friends, she was a virgin in every sense. She'd never drank, smoke or done anything bad... Más

Hi!
1. Shower
2. Audacity
3. Rumors
4. Naz
5. Introductions
Update
6. Idiots
7. Eve
8. Hurt Twice
9. Free?
10. Friends
11. Denials
12. Good Girls Go Bad
This week
13. Two evils
14. Reunion(s)
15. A promise
16. A Chance
17. A ride
18. Defining Desire
19. Details
20. Save Me
Wishes
21. Hold On
22. Reason
23. Henry
24. Eve's Adam
25. A tale
26. Break up?
27. A question
28. Reputation
29. Throbbing question
30. Illusions
31. Bad Guy
32. Self destruct
33. Mind Games
34. Antiope
35. Verdict
37. Adorable

36. Plane Crash

584 56 6
Por AlexisThompsons

"I'd ask how you are, but i really don't care" Serena Van Der Woodsen Gossip Girl

Song: Not Afraid: Eminem

***

They all step on the stairs and head up as Naz pulls Helix with him chatting about something deeply.

I stay rooted to my spot staring at the airstairs like they were the stairs to hell.

"Aren't you coming?" Lisa asks looking down from halfway up the air stairs.

"I...I need to make a call," I half stutter,

"You do realize you can make the call on the plane right?" Helix says pausing to look at me.

"I can?"

"Yah, it's not a commercial flight," Lisa says.

Now I really didn't want to get on the plane. Weren't you supposed to stay off phone calls on the plane as it could lead to a plane crash? No way in hell am I getting on that plane now.

"Isn't that dangerous?" I ask. Helix gives off an amused expression as he leans against the rail.

"Why scared a call will make the plane crash?" He asks.

"Won't it?" I reply to which Lisa bursts out laughing.

"No it won't technology is far too advanced for that,"

"Do you know how many calls we've made on the plane? We'd all be dead if a crash was that easy," Lisa says.

"Hestia, you can make the call before the plane takes off," Naz says.

"I need privacy," I say to which Helix looks like he wants to say something else then decides against it and climbs the stairs.

"Lucky you, the jet we're taking has a mini bedroom. Come up and I'll show you," Lisa says heading back down. I don't move, so she pulls me up the stairs into a truly gorgeous plane.

It was unbelievable what wealth brought your way. Yet, my first flight was on a private jet. I wasn't sure if I was lucky or unlucky. Lucky as I was on a private Jet, unlucky because I had a flight phobia.

Hence, I never rode one and would rather travel by train, car or bus. I glance around at the leather seats and take everything in as the rest of Lisa's friends say hi.

Mimi wasn't on the plan as Lisa explains she had taken her private Jet earlier to prepare things for the party. Lisa leads me to the private bedroom however Helix is laid upon the bed, eyes closed with a large head set plugged in.

"Helix," Lisa calls out but he doesn't answer.

"He's in a mood," Lisa explains. "That's okay, I can go down," I say wanting to quickly make for the exit. However, Lisa grabs my hand.

"Don't worry he's wearing noise cancelling headsets with music on. When he gets into his zone, he blocks everything else out," she says counting with her fingers as she lists her points. "Trust me he can't hear us and won't hear you. He won't even know you came in," Lisa says winking.

I don't quite buy it. She notices and grins mischievously making me more wary. "Helix you idiot!" She calls out, her words explaining the mischievous grin seconds earlier. However, he doesn't move.

"See?" She says, he'd kill me if he was listening, she says and chuckles adding, "Helix you cunt, I broke your guitar in 10th grade!" She exclaims and laughs out loud when she gets no response. "I truly love him this way," she says and heads for the door shutting it behind her and leaving Helix and I in the room.

"Helix?" I say walking closer; he doesn't budge. "Hey Helix, am I bugging you?" I ask; however, he doesn't answer making me wonder if it was true.

Taking out my phone I dial Blair.

"What?" she replies sounding begrudged.

"I'm on a private jet," I say realizing that she was in an impatient mood and if I did not say why I called in the next few seconds she would cut the call

"And I'm having tea with Harry Styles in Paris," she replies her disbelief and sarcasm being extremely obvious in her tone and words.

"Blair I'm serious! Hold on," I say proceeding to take a picture of the room and send it to her.  

"Holy Crap! NO WAY!!!"

"I know," I reply.

"How? Why Oh my goodness!" She says freaking out.

"I'm glad one of us is excited about it," I reply.

"You're not?" she says sounding like I had lost my mind. I agree I might have, though my reason would be for agreeing to get on the plane and not running the other way.

"Blair, I have a fear of flying remember?"

"Oh...true," She says and pauses. "But Hestia this is a freaking private jet! Surely, you're not planning on turning away, right?"She says to which I don't answer.

"Hestia Raymond if you dare leave, I will disown you!"

"Blair...you know what happened,"

"Yes, trust me i do know what happened but i moved on. Why can't you,"

"It's not so easy," I reply.

"You're being a drama queen,"

"That's not true, try having nightmares about planes crashing every-time you shut your eyes and let me know if you still feel the same,"

"Look mom told you to go for therapy, you refused. Don't expect any sympathy from me especially when we both know you were the reason he went on that trip," She says.

"Blair," I say astounded by her words.

"I'm sorry, I've had a bad day and I guess after finding out you're on a private jet I got jealous I'm sorry I didn't mean that," She says but i wasn't sure. I had always thought his death was my fault too, I just had never heard Blair say it to my face.

My eyes well up with tears.

"Look, you can't keep running away from planes due to your fear, you'll never get better," Blair says.

I don't respond.

"I'm sorry Hestia but I have to go," She say s and hangs up as the tears fall down my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard," A male voice fills the room. "We are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you and enjoy your flight."

Not even a second after I get a call from Luther.

I answer but don't say anything.

"What's wrong?" Luther says when his hello is met by silence.

"Hestia Raymond if you don't tell me what's wrong right this moment I will be on the highway over to your place,"

"Blair blamed me,"

"For what?" He says his voice holding some relief at hearing me speak.

"For dads death," I reply.

"Where are you?" He asks sounding worried.

"On a plane,"

"A plane?" He asks in disbelief.

"I...Luther  do you also blame me?" I ask.

"What? No, never! Hestia, that was not your fault," He insists.

"Yet, if I had not insisted he come for my graduation he will be here with us right now.

"No, he might have also died in a car crash or in his sleep. You are not the prince of death and you don't dictate who dies. That is not your fault Hestia Raymond and I need you to believe that,"

"Easier said," I reply and wipe off the tears.

"Where are you? I'll come over," He says.

"No, it's good, they just read the take off announcement. It's okay. I'm okay, I'll be oaky. I'm sorry for getting you worried," I say feeling awful

"Hestia, that's not something to apologize for. I am always going to be here for you no matter what happens. I will always be on your side,"

"I know, but sometimes i which you weren't," I reply.

"Hestia!" Luther says.

"For real, I'm good Luther I've got to go though. Talk to you later?" I ask.

"Sure, call me when you land," he says and disconnects the call.

I stay rooted to the spot staring at the ground as tears fall down and memories from the past fill my mind.

As I wipe the tears off the right side off my cheek I notice helix seated up with his eyes trained on me.

Did he hear everything? I wonder, was that why he was looking at me like that?

"What?" I ask wondering if he was also going to throw stones at me, stones i well deserved.

"You do realize you have 3 more minutes before the plane takes off right?" He asks to which I stare back at him perplexed at what that meant.

"If you don't go get seated and buckled up you won't be dying from a plane crash, you'd be dying from stupidity," He says to which I gasp in realization and quickly hurry out of the room to the main cabin where the others where currently seated and buckled up. I grab a seat next to Lisa when Helix comes over and taps Lisa.

"What?" She says looking up.

"Move," He says.

"Dude your seat is over there," She says pointing to the empty seat on the other side of the plane.

"It's my plane, all the seats are mine," He replies.

"Shesh you effing...,"

"Cunt? I know," He says to which Lisa gasps as I glance at him realizing he must have heard everything. Lisa quietly stands up and attempts to sneak away when Helix places a hand in front of her.

"By the way, I expect to see ten thousand dollars in my account by the time we land," he says adding," I don't need to tell you what that is payment for now do I?"He asks to which she quietly shakes her head and hurries to the other seatbuckling in as Helix in seats beside me.

***

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

624 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
1.7K 221 33
"Let's make a bet,Cullen."I say "First one to admit that likes the other loses." He got up from my chair and stalked closer to me. "Let's make it mor...
85 1 18
After thousands of degrading years, the Reaper's brother finally has a chance to earn back the glory that he so rightfully deserves. In doing so, he...
23.9K 1.4K 34
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...