Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34๐Ÿ’–
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63โค๏ธ
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 52

633 80 61
By ShineInPeace

MANIK'S POV

"Cabir!! Where did he go?" I yelled frustratingly looking around. "I don't know" he said looking around too.

As we started following Kiran, he came near the parking side which was empty. But now, we lost him as he is out of sight.

"Yaar" I sighed and Cabir looked at me. "Don't worry!! We will find him" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"But I have a doubt! When he needs to give the letter to LoveGuru, why isn't he taking the car and going?" I asked pointing at his car. "Yeah.." Cabir frowned too. "Did he call LoveGuru here or what?" Cabir widened his eyes making my eyes go wide too.

"No no...we can't miss him" I mumbled and he nodded. "You go towards the left and I'll go towards the right. If you find him just call me" I said already running towards the right and Cabir nodded going to the left.

God please let me find my LoveGuru!!

The path was all empty with the empty garden. This side was backside of the house while engagement is at the front side. As all the guests are at front side this side is empty. I sighed not finding him anywhere.

I guess we lost him!!

NANDINI'S POV

"Kya hai Kiran? I am coming wait..." I mumbled into the phone after handing Naani her medicines.

"Jaldi yaar! Mr.Roy is eating my head" he said irritatedly and I chuckled

"Coming coming" I said and ended the call.

As Kiran went to bring the papers, I went near Naani to give her the medicines. Now he called again asking me to come and sign those mysterious papers.

I looked around and dint spot Cabir and Manik. Where are they? I shrugged to myself and started going towards the way where Kiran said he was when I bumped into someone.

"Heyy! What are you doing here?" Cabir frowned looking at me and I frowned back.

"I..I had some work here which Naani asked me to do! What are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrows. "Umm..I...had to attend a call" he smiled showing his phone in his hands. Though it was weird, I nodded at him.

"It's your engagement! So just go" I said pushing him near the front side and he chuckled nodding. After he was out of sight, I sighed and started going towards the place.

Why did Kiran go soo far? I huffed lifting my frock and walking all way to the exact end of the garden which was covered with large trees.

"Gadha!!" I muttered throwing a twig on Kiran as I spotted him and he laughed looking at me. "Chal!! Jaldi sign karle" he said giving me the envelope and pen.

"What is this about?" I sighed and started opening the envelope. "If it is sealed..how will we know?" he mocked and I rolled my eyes opening it fully. There were some deal papers and I started reading while Kiran also peeped and read with me.

"What the fuck?" I yelled as soon as I finished reading the letter. "Interview with FAB5? They are doing a concert again?" Kiran frowned looking at me.

"Noo...it's time of Cabir and Navya's marriage. How will they do a concert in 4days?" I rolled my eyes and Kiran nodded thoughtfully. "I'll ask Manik about it" I sighed folding the paper and not signing it.

"If you will ask then he will get to know that you are the LoveGuru!!" he smacked my head and I pouted rubbing it.

"I am going to confess about my feelings and that I am the LoveGuru he has been searching for today. I was about to tell him when you asked me to come here" I smiled and Kiran smiled widely.

"Go ahead then!! Tell him about your feelings. Tell that the LoveGuru loves him too" he nudged me teasingly while I blushed hard.

"Stop" I smacked his arm and he laughed loudly. "You are blushing!!" he pinched my cheeks and I covered my face with my hands making him laugh more.

"Shut up and come" I said and started dragging him back. He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and we started going back near the others.

What is this deal about?

MANIK'S POV

"W..wha...what?" I heard Cabir's voice from behind but was not in a state to turn back.

My feet were glued to the floor beneath. My hands were shaking and my mouth was slightly apart. My eyes were not ready to blink and I completely froze. There was no movement in my body. I doubt if my heart is beating or not. I felt a hand on my shoulder and Cabir appeared infront of me.

"Did...did...you..hear...hear that?" he said in a shaky voice and gulped as he did not get any reaction from me. I was hiding behind a tree from where I have heard everything.

"Ma.. Manik?" Cabir shook me and I looked at him blankly. "Just...just leave it. Do you realise that....Nandini is LoveGuru. Your LoveGuru!!" he smiles and shook me hard.

"Na...Na... Nandini?" I asked afraid of the answer and Cabir nodded smiling widely.

"If you will ask then he will get to know that you are the LoveGuru!!"

"I am going to confess about my feelings and that I am the LoveGuru he is been searching for today"

"I am the LoveGuru"

My brain started getting blank and I took the support of the tree to handle myself. I rubbed my forehead with sweaty hands.

"Manik? Manik are you okay?" Cabir looked at me concerned and started rubbing my back. "I..I am not understanding... anything" I sat on the ground leaning on the tree. "It's..it's unbelievable" Cabir said looking away.

"Let's..let's talk about it okay? What did she say? Just repeat again?" I shook Cabir and he gave a small smile. Though I heard each and everything, I wanted to hear it again.

"Okay. She was saying to Kiran that she is the LoveGuru!! She was also saying that she loves you too! And she is going to confess it to you today" he chuckled happily ending his saying.

"Is it a dream?" a smile appeared on my face as things started to settle in my brain. "Nandini is LoveGuru?" I raised my eyebrows smiling widely.

"I know right" Cabir grinned.

"Nandini is LoveGuru?" I asked again rubbing my chin. "Yeahhh" Cabir laughed. I also started laughing with Cabir and we layed on the floor laughing loudly.

"Nandini is LoveGuru!!" I laughed more and Cabir joined. "Yeah, yeah and yeah" Cabir said and smiled looking at me.

I laid completely and felt my heart becoming warm. There is pure relief passing through me. I can't be more happy!!

"Who..who is she?"

"LoveGuru"

"Wha...what?"

"Yess! I have fallen for her badly. It's LoveGuru"

"Aren't you happy?"

"Lo..LoveGuru?"

"Ma...Manik..I..am.."

Flashbacks from the day in beach where I told Nandini about my feelings towards LoveGuru started coming back. I had opened myself and told her about all my feelings.

And..and..she just hid a big secret from me. Though she knew about my feelings, she dint tell me the truth. From the starting day, even when we were friends, she dint tell me!!

Does she really love me? Doesn't she have trust on me? Why did she hide all the things? Am I not worth to know the truth? She played along all these days?

"Manik noo! I know what you are thinking so...please stop" Cabir widened his eyes.  "N...no..Cabir. What I am thinking is absolutely right" I shook my head and he sighed.

"Dekh Manik! She was about to confess it to you today right?" he tried to explain but I chuckled sadly.

"Today? We met before months Cabir. And this is the time she is telling me?" I looked away to stop the tears. I can't cry!

"Manik..she would have some reasons. Give her a chance to explain" he squeezed my hand and I shook my head again. "I already told her about my feelings Cabir...she..she" I stopped as a tear trickled down which I rubbed away immediately.

"Manik listen!" Cabir spoke sternly tilting my face towards him. He breathed before starting. "It is against her job to tell others about her profession right? How do you expect her to do that? You were attracted to LoveGuru at first. Did you tell her that when you both are friends? No right!! She also dint tell you about that. Now when she got to know about your feelings, she took a week time and she is ready to confess it to you today" I felt like a child when Cabir started explaining like a strict mother.

He is actually true! She needed time I guess! Nandini...my Nandini would never hurt me intentionally!

"Nandini, I trust you" I said and she smiled. "I understood that you are again doing something behind my back for which I am upset. But I trust you that there would be some reasons. Is it too serious?" I asked and she nodded. "Will you be safe?" I asked and she nodded again. "But don't make me wait. Tell me fast" I said and she smiled nodding. "It might hurt you but please deal with it" she said and I thought for a moment before nodding. "I repeat again not to make me wait for long" I said and she immediately nodded. "You'll get to know by Navya and Cabir's marriage"

So this was the thing she was talking about! I am soo foolish to not understand anything. Everything was clear infront of my eyes.

Nandini goes somewhere in the morning everyday! When asked about love she would say that hers and LoveGuru's are same opinion. She smiles seeing the bracelet I am wearing. LoveGuru is on leave and so does Nandini! Kiran is her friend as he also works in radio station. I am soo blind!! I laughed joining all the dots and Cabir looked at me puzzled.

"My girl is soo smart" I laughed and Cabir smiled widely. "So..all okay right?" he asked and I smiled nodding.
"Abb mein gussa hoke time waste nahi kar sakta. As I know atlast I'll come near her only" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Though I'll ask for the answers afterwards...for now everything is cool. I love LoveGuru which means that I love Nandini!!" I grinned and Cabir grinned too.

"That's awesome!! I am soo happy for you! I always wanted you and Nandini to get hitched" he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. I can't be more thankful!!

"Why can't Nandini be LoveGuru yaar?" I frustratedly ran my hand through my hair. "Shut up" Cabir muttered. "You know it can't happen right?" he asked and I nodded somewhat sadly.

I laughed at how I thought Nandini and LoveGuru to be one and now it's real. Nandini is LoveGuru. Me and Cabir laughed loudly as we were very happy. Especially me!

"So...chal! Go and tell Nandini your feelings" Cabir stood up excitedly and I widened my eyes. It was easy to think to express my feelings when LoveGuru comes infront. But now I feel very nervous.

"N.. No" I said stopping him and he frowned. "Not now" I said and he groaned.

"It's already soo late yaar" he sighed and I sighed too. "She just played along all these days..now I'll play along" I winked and Cabir face palmed.

"You both are never going to confess?" he crossed his arms. "We will...but for now let me also have some fun" I shrugged and he shook his head in disbelief.

"However Nandini is going to confess it to you today" he pointed out and I hmmed. "We should not let her confess. We should confuse Nandini and see what will she do if I say I'll give up on LoveGuru" I smirked and Cabir smirked too.

"I guess it's going to be fun" he said and I nodded. "Let's do this" he rubbed his palms excitedly and I laughed.

"Navya also shouldn't know this. She was also a part in this right?" I said and Cabir nodded. "Okay sir" he saluted and I laughed.

"Chal abb Teri rani ke paas" he winked and I smiled as he started dragging me towards the front side of the house.

Nandini...be ready for the game darling!!

As we entered near the front side Mom glared at us. "Do you realise that it's your engagement?" Mom forced a smile at Cabir who smiled sheepishly.

"I realise" he said and I tried to control my laughter. "Kya? Where did you take him?" Mom smacked my arm and Cabir laughed. "Shut up" I muttered to him and he acted as if zipping his mouth.

"We went for a walk" I covered up and Mom rolled her eyes. "In the middle of his engagement?" she raised her eyebrows and we muttered a sorry. She smiled and shook her head in disbelief.

"Now Cabir please go onto the stage. And Manik go and help Nandu with the return gifts" Mom warned us and started going near aunty who called her for some work.

At the mention of Nandini's name, I started feeling nervous. How will I face her? What am I going to talk to her? What will she say to me?

"Manik baba!! Cool down. You are sweating even when there is A.C" Cabir laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Thu ja pehle" I pushed him towards the stage. "All the best" he yelled going onto the stage and I smiled at his antics.

I started going towards the way Mom said Nandini was. I saw Kiran and Kriti on the way.

"Hey" I gave Kiran a knowing smile and he just looked at me nervously. "Are the papers signed?" I asked trying to hide my smile.

"Ohh papers...noo. Actually LoveGuru asked how will you do the concert when it's time for marriage. After getting the things cleared she will..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"How does she know about the marriage?" I asked acting completely clueless. Kriti started coughing and I smirked internally.

"Woh..it's..it's all over social media na" he stammered and I nodded thoughtfully. "Okay..so tell them that the deal is cancelled. As you said, it's the time of wedding right" I said and he nodded immediately.

"When did you go to meet her by the way?" I raised my eyebrows and he gulped audibly. "I..she..I..just went and came back" he started tapping his foot nervously making me try hard not to laugh.

"That's great! You are soo fast" I patted his back impressed and he gave a small smile. "I'll see you guys later" I smiled and they smiled back.

I laughed coming away from them. How did I miss all these hints in the past few days? You are soo dumb Manik Malhotra!!

I spotted Nandini fiddling with some heavy boxes at a corner. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down my heartbeats.

Cool down Manik!! It's Nandini!! Your Nandini!! I smiled and bit my lip to hide it.

I slowly went near her and stood back of her while she was packing something in the boxes unaware of my presence.

"Hii" I whispered in her ear and she jumped at her place and immediately turned towards me with wide eyes. Her hand was placed on her heart and she sighed in relief looking at me.

"Dara diya mujhe" she muttered and I just smiled at her. "Why are you smiling?" she frowned and I just shrugged.

"You make me smile" I said and her cheeks started going pink. Now I understood that it's not because of fever. She is blushing!! I chuckled looking at her pink cheeks and she looked away to hide it.

"Woh..umm..help..help me in packing...these" she stammered looking around and pointed at the boxes.

"Sure Lov..." I stopped as she frowned looking at me. "What?" she asked and I completely ignored her question and started packing the boxes.

"Manik! What did you say?" she asked turning me towards her. "What did I say?" I asked making a clueless face.

"Manik bolo na" she whined and I shrugged. "Kya bolu?" I asked turning towards the table with boxes.

"Manik you were going to say something! What was it!" she poked my arm continuously and I held her wrist and dragged her infront of me. I placed my hands on the table at her either sides.

Our faces were soo near with me leaning towards her and she looking at me with wide eyes. She was locked between my hands and she stopped breathing.

I leaned towards her and brought my lips close to her ear. She closed her eyes tightly and her hands were on my collar clutching it tightly. I breathed close near her ear and felt her shiver.

"I said..." I whispered huskily and she caught my collar more tightly with eyes shut. "I said that you are gorgeous" I whispered and rubbed my nose on her cheek making her open her eyes slowly. She looked into my eyes and I looked back into her eyes.

"Ma..Manik.." she whispered and I hmmed leaning towards her.

"I..I..am..I.." she looked at me and then my lips and again at me. Ohh no!! She is going to confess! Manik control your harmones! I immediately pulled away and she just stared at me shocked.

"Shall we pack?" I smiled and again started packing while she just stood there froze. I laughed mentally at how clueless she was looking.

"Manik and Nandini!! Come here" Mukti called us and I nodded while Nandini was still in shock. I placed my finger on her chin and lifted it slightly so that she faces me.

"Nandu!! Chale?" I raised my eyebrows and she nodded slowly. I smiled tucking her hair back and caught her hand and started going towards the way Mukti was.

We went there and Mukti sighed looking at us. "Guess what?" she asked and we raised our eyebrows asking her to continue.

"Cabir's favourite cousin is coming" she said air coating the word cousin. "Nooo" I groaned rubbing my forehead.

"Ohh yeahh!!" Nandini hissed and we looked at her. "Actually she kept this condition before us when we asked her to help. She said that she should be invited to the wedding" Nandini bit her lip looking guilty.

"It's going to get worse for you Manik. Woh tho tere hi aage piche gumegi" Mukti laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"When is she coming by the way?" Nandini asked and I felt her voice was filled with anger. Is she jealous?

"Tomorrow" Mukti made a disgusting face while I just shook my head.

The engagement continued and we all enjoyed it. Cabir and Navya were soo happy. I kept stealing glances of Nandini and noticed that she was doing the same. She is soo cute!!

Kiran was looking at me confused and I kept giving him a very sweet smile. Nandini came near me twice saying that she wanted to talk but I acted as if I was busy.

After the engagement was finished it was almost dinner time. "Chalo hum sab bhi khaana kha lethe hai" Naani said and we nodded.

We all sat at the huge table in the garden. Cabir and Navya were sitting at the head chairs. I was beside Cabir and the elders were sitting beside Navya.

Nandini sat beside me and Arya was sitting at her other side. Dint he get any other place to sit?

"I am soo hungry" Nandini sighed serving food in her plate. "Mere liye bhi serve karde" Arya pushed his plate towards her and she rolled her eyes and served him too.

"Manik?" she raised her eyebrows and I nodded pushing my plate towards her. After she served, we all started eating with some talks inbetween.

"Nandu! Tujhe yaadh hai hum bachpan mein kaise khelte the villages mein" Arya nudged her and she nodded with a wide smile.

"Bahut mazaa karthe the na? Aaj chale? Yaha paas mein ek village hai" Nandini squealed excitedly while Arya laughed.

"Abb hum bache nahi hai" he smacked her head and she pouted.

"Yaar yeh dinner kab katham hoga?" I gritted my teeth whispering to Cabir who laughed. "Chill kar..teri hi hai. Thoda time dhe" Cabir winked while I rolled my eyes.

Arya and Nandini continued chatting happily while I was trying to control my anger.

"Nandini!!" I called and everyone on the table turned towards me including Nandini who looked confused. Cabir fake coughed making me sigh.

"Woh..paneer pass Karo na" I forced a smile and she nodded passing be the bowl. "Thank you soo much" I again forced a smile and emptied the whole bowl in Cabir's plate.

"Saale!! Mera khaana kyu kharab kar raha hai?" he yelled irritatedly while everyone laughed. "Accha combination hai. Kha le" I said and he glared at me.

"Dal aur paneer accha combination hai?" he asked in disbelief and I just shrugged while others were busy laughing.

"Fuck off" he muttered when Navya cleared her throat and pointed towards Naani.

Thank God that she dint hear him!

"Why are you pissed off?" Nandini whisper nudged me and I shrugged in response. "Jal raha hai na" Cabir said and I glared at him.

"Huh?" Nandini frowned. "Kuch nahi...you talk to him" I said gesturing towards Arya.

"Arre haan...Arya tujhe yaadh hai hum kaise woh watchman uncle ko prank karthe the?" she started again talking to him making me sigh irritatedly. "Yeh ladki sudhregi nahi" I muttered but Cabir heard and laughed.

The dinner was completely over to my relief. We all headed back to our rooms to sleep as it was very tiring.

"Arre Manik beta!! Yeh mera window open karo na. Woh bahar se lock hogaya" Naani called me as I was about to go to my room. "Jii Naani" I nodded and went near her window and tried opening from the balcony.

After some efforts it was unlocked and Naani smiled at me thankfully.

"Aur kuch Naani?" I asked and she shook her head. "Idhar bhaith ja" she said pointing at the couch and I sat down while she sat on the bed and took her medicines.

"Kaisa chal raha hai kaam aur sab?" she asked and I smiled. "Bahut accha" I said and she smiled in return.

"Thum sab bahut kaam karte ho aur apne parents ko proud karthe ho. Main bahut khush hu" she said with proudness in her eyes. I gently took her leg and kept it in my lap.

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho?" she widened her eyes. "Mujhe patah hai ki aapki pairr dardh ho rahe hai. Aap yaha wah jho ghum ke kaam kar rahe the" I said taking the ointment from the drawer and started massaging her leg.

"Arre beta iski zaroorat nahi hai" she said and I shook my head. "Zaroorat hai" I said and continued to massage while she smiled at me.

"Mujhe Ishu ne bathaya. Thumne Raman ki Nandini ke dance karne ke baare mein samjhaya na? Bahut accha kam kiya thumne" she ruffled my hair.

"Usne bhi tho bahut Kiya mere liye" I smiled remembering how she revealed all the things about the art exhibition.

"Pyaar tho bahut hai thum dhono ke beech" she said making me look at her shocked. She continued studying my face and I just hung my mouth open.

"Woh..Naani..woh..aisa kuch bhi nahi..hai" I gulped audibly and she chuckled. "Mujhe sab kuch dikhta hai" she gave a teasing smile and I looked down to hide the blush creeping on my cheeks.

"Bahut pyaar karthe ho na usse?" she asked and I nodded with a smile. "Bahut hi pyaari bacchi hai. Humesha khush rakhna" she said and I nodded again.

"Bol kyu nahi dete usse?" she frowned and I sighed sitting straight. "Aapki pothi mere saath khel rahi hai Naani. Issiliye abb mein khel raha hu" I winked and she laughed.

"Arre wah!!" she said and we laughed. "Kya hua?" she asked and I explained her everything. I don't know why but I wanted to reveal everything to her. To my suspense, Naani already knew that Nandini is LoveGuru.

"Accha accha, jaldi batah do usse" she cupped my cheek and I nodded. "Bahut jaldi bol dunga" I said and she smiled.

"Abb aap sojaye. Hum kal baath karte hai" I said and switched off the lights as she slept. I came out of the room to see Nandini also coming out of her room. She was changed into her night wear wearing a blue striped top and pants.

She looked at me and smiled. "Coffee?" she asked and I shook my head. "Tea" I replied and she smiled widely.

"Change karlo. Let's meet in the garden" she said and I nodded going into my room and she went downstairs.

I quickly changed into a vest and track pants. I went downstairs to the garden where Nandini was already sitting on a bench with a cup in her hand and the other beside her. I cleared my throat and sat beside her taking the cup and she looked at me with a smile.

"Not sleepy?" I asked and she leaned back shaking her head. "You?" she asked and I shook my head sipping the tea.

"Hum tho ajeeb hai. Sab tired hoke soo rahe hai aur hum dekho" she chuckled and I joined. We then sat in silence with me looking at the stars.

"What are you looking at?" I nudged Nandini. "The sky" she shrugged and I nodded.

"You are also looking at that only na" she said and I shook my head. "Then?" she asked and I kept my cup aside wrapping my hand around her shoulder. She was surprised at first but moved closer.

"You are looking at the sky and I am looking at the stars" I whispered and she frowned. "Aren't they same?" she raised her eyebrows and I chuckled.

"Noo" I said and she waited for me to continue. "If you look at the sky, it is dark. It's like you are looking at the negative side. You are ignoring all the lights and looking at the dark only" I said looking at the sky and she just stared.

"If you look at the stars, that means that you are ignoring the complete darkness and looking at the bright points. You are looking at the positive side" I explained and she smiled at the end.

"So you are looking at the positive side?" she asked and I nodded shrugging. "I'll also look at the stars from now on" she smiled and I smiled back. We continued drinking the tea in silence.

"Manik..I need to tell you something" she cleared her throat and breathed. Ohhh!!

"Sorry Nandini! I am sleepy" I faked a yawn and got up while she looked at me with open mouth. "But.." she stood up and I hugged her.

"Goodnight" I whispered and kissed her forehead. "Ma.." she was about to say but I started walking back.

"Goodnight" she muttered and I smiled going to my room. Nandini also followed behind me to her room.

This is going to be soo fun!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Atlast Manik got to know😃💕

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
66.5K 4.8K 11
His smile simply took away her sanity. Her heart skipped a beat when she spotted a mole just above his upper lip. And... She fell in LOVE. He had los...
342K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care๐Ÿ’•! To know peep into the story ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€!!!