Belonging To Master Kenwood (...

By XMidnightBlissX

In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a ri... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chaper 7~
~Chapter 8~
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~AUTHOR NOTE~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Q&A
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
Chapter 32
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Q&A Answers~
~Chapter 38~
Valentine's Day Special Part 1
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
Chapter 41
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
Q&A Questions
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~

~Chapter 52~

2.1K 95 10
By XMidnightBlissX

~James' Point of View~

As I got closer to my house in the neighborhood, I activated my automatic gate and pulled into the front quickly. After hearing a gunshot go off in the distance while driving up to my house, my heartbeat began racing. I made sure to blow my dog whistle to have Tyson at the door ready to be by my side.

Upon entering, I scanned my surroundings and noticed Tyson growling while looking up the stair case. I then saw glass scattered across the floor along with Blake laying unconscious. I took notice of the large blood splatters and droplets spattered and smeared here and there.

Did that asshole kill Blake. I thought frantically to myself while approaching him quickly.

"I'm gonna check outside for the others." I heard Zayne whisper quietly in my ear. I nodded in agreement to his idea.

"I'll get him up and out of here." Dawson whispered while nodding off to Blake's body. " Go find Vincent and Noah."

Before I could acknowledge Dawson, my attention was immediately distracted as I heard footsteps come from upstairs.

I hushed Tyson as I began making my way upstairs. I followed the sounds of footsteps all the way to my bedroom door.

I slowly took a deep breath while turning the doorknob to make a quiet entrance. But while trying to push it open, I could tell it was barricaded. I began to panic as knew I couldn't make a swift and quiet entrance. Just before I was about to start slamming my body weight into the door, I heard a hushed conversation.

""Now...when we leave this room, if you think about trying to get away from me...be prepared to get a bullet to end your life."

I knew it was Peter. I felt my rage grow as I backed away from the door awaiting for him to open it. I heard a thud bellow from the other side of the door. Signaling whatever was blocking the door from before, was now moved. When the door knob finally clicked, I knew the lock was undone. Without giving myself another thought I rammed the door open. It bashed into someone just as it swung open from my force.

"FUCK!"

I instantly focused my attention on Peter as he screamed out in pain. He placed his hand directly over his nose as I saw blood dripping on the floor. I saw that his arm was bandaged up horribly with blood seeping through. His face was also cut and bruised in a few spots.

Staring at this waste of human shit was infuriating. I ready to charge at him, but hushed whimpers from my left caught my attention.

Vincent and Noah.

They looked beyond scared and as they sat away from Peter on the bed. They were both scooted all the way towards the headboard. Thoughts of if he injured or violated them went coursing through my head. Tyson was now growling standing off by my side. I didn't give off any command for him to attack, only for the fact that I wanted to end this asshole myself.

"Don't you fucking move." Peter gritted out while pointing a gun at me.

"Do you really think you instill fear in me?" I asked disgustedly.

There was a deafening silence in the air after my question. All until he gave an order to Vincent and Noah.

"You two. Get over here NOW!"

Vincent and Noah both quivered as they reluctantly followed Peter's order.

I couldn't handle the situation of my subs following another's man order. I felt myself slowly blacking out to allow myself to go rampage upon Peter.

Before I knew it, everything within my peripheral vision blurred. My eyes set target directly on Peter. I had made my decision of ending him now. I took a heavy step forward gunning it straight towards Peter.

His smug look from before faded as a sense of fear and confusion took over him. In the course of bombarding him, he fired off. The stray bullet went flying into the ceiling as I guided his arm up then back down with blunt force against my knee. He screamed in pain as a crack was heard from his broken arm. The gun dropped immediately and I made sure to kick it away.

Upon releasing Peter's arm to move the gun away, he back up yelling in agonizing pain.

Just then, footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs.

"Dude! the fuck going on up here!?" Dawson yelled.

Zayne stood silently as he analyzed the situation.

"Look at him. He's done. He can't do anymore harm. You need to calm down James." Zayne ordered.

I ignored his request and slowed walked back over to Peter. He laid limp across the floor as his arm bent in an unnatural position. His painful grunts filled the room as he laid fully broken spirited. To think at one point he thought he had a chance against me. A chance at having my subs. A chance of instilling anymore fear in anyone, made him pathetic. I made sure to walk along beside him while dragging him by the back of his shirt around his neck. I kept dragging him until we reached the opened window behind him. I hoisted him up and began leaning him out of it.

"What are your last words!" I gritted out.

Heavy breathing was only thing Peter could muster up. He had no energy to reply verbally after the beat down from Blake and me just now. He only took heavy heaves as he tried to hold onto any dignity he had left.

"Look, I know he did shitty things, but throwing him out of a window in front of your subs ain't right." Dawson called out.

I could faintly make out muffled whimpers from behind me. Although it hurt my heart to hear Vincent and Noah in distress, I wanted to get rid of this scum permanently. A cell wasn't fitting enough for his damage he's done. But an unmarked grave, seem more than satisfying to me.

~Vincent's Point of View~

I watched in horror as James beat Peter to a pulp. Hearing his bones crack before me sounded as deafening as nails on a chalkboard. It sounded worse than painful as Peter screamed out of anguish. One side of me wanted to see him suffer, but another side felt utterly bad for him. I knew he had this coming to him. The moment James barged in, I felt instant relief in knowing that this would be my final reunion with Peter. But seeing the violent actions James unleashed on him was terrifying.

I could only stand in shock behind Master Lewis and Master Miller as they tried to shield Noah and I from witnessing James' rampage. But to their avail, they couldn't block everything. Noah looked just as worried and scared as I. But he had an unreadable expression as well. Almost as if he anticipated James tossing Peter out the window.

~Noah's Point of View~

I kept a concentrated  gaze on James' backside as he dangled Peter out of the window. I wanted him to drop him. Being fondled and forced upon the bed by him made me remember the countless nights when Randy would pimp me out to pitiful violent men. The aggressive horniness they force upon me was sickening. I didn't care what James decided to do with him. As long as Peter definitely doesn't get the opportunity of being around me again. Not a second layer after finalizing my thought, he shoved Peter out of the window.

Master Miller and Lewis both rushed over to the window and looked out of it. Master Miller clenched his teeth while wincing. Master Lewis on the other hand only huffed and began massaging the inner corners of his eyes with one hand while holding his glasses in his other. Heavy heaves could be heard from James. His upper body swelled then decompressed as he tried to steady his hard breathing.

It was silent. Even Tyson didn't dare to bark any more.

"It's done. It's over now. He ain't coming back." James said aloud. Although he spoke while glancing out of the window down at Peter's body, Vincent and I knew he was speaking to us.

James finally began backing away from the window and slowly turned towards us. I was shocked to see James' face had stray tears falling slowly from his eyes. I quickly approached him and ran into his outstretched arms. After embracing him for a second, I felt warmth from Vincent's body radiate off to the side of mines.

"Are you two okay? Are either of you hurt? Let me get a good look at each of you." James spoke quickly as he frantically looked back and forth between Vincent and I.

~Vincent's Point of View~

"My head hurts a little bit master." I admitted.

James immediately began inspected where I placed my hand upon my head.

"Some ice and painkillers should be find to treat you for now until Dr.Bennet can stop by." He instructed. "And you?" He directed towards Noah.

"Nothing major Master. I was just really scared until you showed up." He answered.

"Alright." He replied. James then gave us both a kiss upon our foreheads gently before speaking again. "I want you two to pack a small bag with clothes and items you'll need for a few days."

Noah and I looked puzzled, but reluctantly nodded in understanding to his direction. Upon backing away from the door, a few unfamiliar faces came in and gave reports to James. There were men that I didn't recognize. James along with Master Miller and Master Lewis exited the bedroom. Even though they left the room and walked away, I could make out that the men stated that they would clean up the mess and get rid of the body swiftly. Without listening in to too many details, Noah and I began packed a few clothes and items as James asked.

It was quiet between the both of us until I broke the silence.

"Uhhh hey?...you sure your okay?" I asked Noah.

"Yeah....I'm kinda in shock right now....but I'm happy we won't have to worry about him trying to come after us anymore. Im internally grateful to have James as my master. Someone who will fight to the death for us. Someone who really cherishes us."

I made my way closer to Noah and wiped a single tear that was falling from his eye. I pulled him into a warm and tight embrace.

"I'm also grateful to have met you too." He added in a whispered tone into my ear gently. I tightened my hug filled with more love with Noah.

After a few seconds we separated and continued packing and trying to figure out where James was going to take us at this hour.

🦋Author's Note🦋
How did you all like this chapter? Be honest! Tell me your thoughts :)

And I just wanna say thank-you to all my supportive readers. I've had a couple of hard times I've been faced with for the past 2 1/2 months. From completing college courses, babysitting, working part time, and having all 4 wisdom teeth removed and recovering, happening all back to back and at once, has been hard. I haven't had time to write at all. But now that I'm healed and passes all my fall courses, I have more free time write and finish my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 12.8K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
19K 694 33
It's the 2060s and the vampires recently took over the world from the humans who were destroying it. Most of my stories are ageplay littles from the...
1.5M 73K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
942K 22K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...