Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 51

520 78 46
By ShineInPeace

(Nandini and Manik's attire in the media box)

NANDINI'S POV

There was hustle bustle going around the house. The sounds of children's screaming and giggling, the voices of all the guests, the voices of our family and atlast...the sound of my heartbeat.

I took a deep breath and sat on the chair closing my eyes. I can do this right? Yeah...I guess. I sighed opening my eyes to see Navya giving me a weird look.

The hairstylist was working on her hair while she was all dressed up for her engagement. She looked beautiful with her princess long sea green frock with a wonderful work near her neck and sleeves.

"You know that it's my engagement right?" Navya gave me a odd look. "You aren't understanding" I whined arranging my dress neatly which was on the bed.

"Why are you stressing out Nandu?" she sighed reaching for her bangles. "Today is your engagement day!! The day I am going to tell Manik..." I stopped looking at the hairstylist. She was busy in her work but I had to be careful.

"Don't worry! She doesn't know English. She is Chinese" Navya said arranging the bangles properly. The hairstylist looked at us as we mentioned the word Chinese. We gave her a small smile and she returned to her work.

"It has been long yaar. Now just go and tell" Navya said and I nodded thoughtfully. I went near her and started helping her with the bangles.

"He is planning something to find out about LoveGuru" I said and she nodded. "I felt it too" she replied.

"It's okay!! I am going to say it today" I said determined and she smiled at me. The door burst open while Mukti and Aliya entered.

"Hey" Mukti smiled at us tired. Aliya straight away went to the bed and jumped in it sighing in relief. "My dress!!" I whined running near the bed and taking the dress in my hands. Aliya gave me a sheepish smile and went back to relaxing.

"I feel so happy to sit here and relax while you all working hard" Navya chuckled making us roll our eyes.

"You don't want me to ruin your hair, do you?" Mukti smirked while Navya glared at her. "What the hell? Why aren't you three ready?" aunty yelled coming in.

She looked at Navya and gave her a wide smile appreciating her looks. She then turned towards us and crossed her arms glaring at us.

"Umm...we.." I stammered as both Mukti and Aliya were looking at me expecting me to cover up.

"We...will...do it" I said and she narrowed her eyes. "Do what?" aunty asked. "Get ready" I replied and she smiled. "Fast" she said looking at all of us and we nodded.

"You too" she said to the hairstylist who looked puzzled. "She doesn't know English" Navya said and aunty sighed going out while we burst out laughing.

"Okay we will go and get ready" Aliya said finally getting up. "Mom and aunty would be coming to watch over you. The makeup artist is also on her way" I said and Navya smiled at me.

"Bye beautiful" Mukti winked at her and we chuckled. She mouthed me an 'all the best' and I smiled at her. We three went out with me carrying my heavy dress.

"Let's go to my room?" I asked and they nodded. "We will bring our dresses and meet you in your room" Mukti said and I nodded going to my room. It was in the second floor along with Manik's and Naani's. As I was about to ascend the stairs, Naani looked at me shocked.

"Abhi thak thayar nahi hui?" she glared at me. "Sorry...woh Navya ki help kar rahe the" I grinned and she rolled her eyes. "Love you" I muttered kissing her cheeks and running upstairs while she laughed.

The engagement was going to happen in the garden of the house which was decorated dreamily. We all had gone through the decorations for hundreds of times. Me and Manik had to be back of the decorators to explain our ideas.

Kiran and Kriti were going to come today. I don't know why but they said that I need to sign some papers. They also dint knew about the papers as they were sealed and was asked by Mr.Roy that only I should open it.

What's that secret?

I reached my room and was about to go inside when Manik came out of his room talking in his phone. He looked at me and gave me a smile while I returned it.

"Yeah..we need it. When are you going to come?" he sighed frustratedly in the call. "Fast" he said sternly before ending the call.

"Any problem?" I raised my eyebrows. "That flowers are still not delivered yaar. I don't know what to do" he sighed running his hand through his messy hair. He still looked damn hot!

"We will arrange something. Don't worry" I said and he nodded. "By the way...today is the engagement day. You wanted to tell me something?" he asked leaning on the wall between mine and his room.

"Do I have to tell you right now?" I bit my lip looking down. He slowly came near me and placed his finger on my chin making me look at him. "You don't have to be scared or nervous around me" he whispered making my heartbeats go wild due to the closeness.

"Manik I..." I started and he looked at me patiently. Before I could complete my name was being called from downstairs making me jump back. I sighed as my heartbeats were normal again.

"Com...coming" I stammered and looked at Manik before rushing downstairs. Manik also started walking behind me.

"Yeah?" I asked as soon as I spotted Mom. "Ohh!! Kiran and Kriti are here" she smiled at me and I looked around to see them talking to Bhai.

"Kiran?" Manik frowned looking at him. "I thought he would be going to..." he stopped and I frowned. "Kya hua?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hey guys!!" I went and hugged them while they hugged me back happily. "Nandu yaar!! We missed you in the office" Kiran pouted.

"Office? But you both work in different places right?" Manik raised his eyebrows making me glare at Kiran. "Umm..hii Manik" Kiran gave a friendly hug.

"We..we are tired actually. Can we rest?" Kiran asked trying to cover up. "Sure" I gritted my teeth. "Bhai will show you guys your rooms" I said and Bhai nodded. They went away and I looked at Manik to see him looking at Kiran.

"Are you interested in him?" I smirked whispering into Manik's ear making him jump at his place. "God!! Seriously?" Manik rolled his eyes and I started laughing.

"I need to get ready. And you also need to get ready. Bye" I said and started walking when he caught my hand. "I'll be waiting" he smiled and left making me smile too.

"I'll not make you wait more" I whispered to myself and left upstairs.

Me, Mukti and Aliya got ready with a lot of bickering and chatting. We were half tired by only getting ready. After a while, we were all ready beautifully.

Aliya was wearing a red colour lehenga looking royally cute. Mukti was wearing a white anarkali and was ready to kill all the boys with her looks.

I was wearing a baby pink long frock and was impressed with myself. I left my hair open and lightly curled them. I did a natural makeup and wore some simple jewellery. Ufff!! Why am I soo beautiful?

"We look damn hot" Aliya smirked adjusting her hair. "I know right" Mukti winked.

"Okayy guys, we need to hurry and check on Navya too" I said taking the phone from the bed. "Yeah! Chalo" Aliya said and we went to Navya's room before giving ourselves another glance.

"Navuuu!! You look damn pretty" I hugged her tightly looking at her all ready now. "Are you sure? I guess the hairstyle has to be done again" she bit her lip and started adjusting her hair.

I smacked her hand away and she looked at me. "Don't touch it" I said and she sighed. "You look great babes. Don't worry" Aliya hugged her and she smiled.

"Now..it's time for a picture guys" Mukti said and we all posed for a picture.

Mom and aunty came in and smiled at us. "You all look like angels" Mom said and we thanked her. "We need to keep our girls away from all the looks of boys" aunty smirked.

"Oh c'mon. They will be busy noticing you both" I winked making them laugh. "Accha abb niche chale?" Mom asked and we nodded.

"Navya! Thu abhi math aa. Aliya will stay with you" Mom said and they nodded. We all headed to the garden where the engagement is going to take place. Everyone were busy running here and there and working.

"Arya.." I stopped him and he looked at me. "Should I help you with something?" I asked as Mukti was helping Bhai in looking after the food arrangements.

"You need to help Manik! The flowers are still not delivered" Arya said and I sighed. "I'll go to him" I said going towards Manik who was yelling in the phone.

"I told you!!" Manik yelled and I snatched the phone away from him. "What?" he asked frustrated and looked at me.

He stopped talking looking at me and I stopped too. We both just looked at eachother in awe. How could someone look soo handsome? He was wearing a baby pink sherwani. Our outfits were of same colour.

Though we knew it from before, my cheeks heated up as we looked like a couple. His hair was perfectly jelled and he was wearing that bracelet I bought for him.

"You look gorgeous" he whispered tucking my hair back making my cheeks go more red. "You too" I said hiding my blush and he smiled.

"What about the flow...." Dhruv stopped as he saw how close we were standing. We immediately pulled apart and looked away.

"Flowers?" Dhruv raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

"Umm..woh..we can go and bring the flowers. I know a shop which is near" I said and looked at Manik who nodded in response. "Okay...please get it fast guys. I am going near Cabir who is irritating the hairstylist" Dhruv said going away and we nodded.

"How are we going?" Manik asked and I gave a sheepish smile making him frown.

"What the hell? Do you expect me to sit on this?" Manik gave me a horrified look pointing at the the vehicle. It was a scooty!! I stopped myself from laughing seeing his face.

"Um..we dont have any other option" I gave a small smile and sat on it ready to drive. "No Nandini! I am not going to come" he laughed nervously.

"You are Manik. Do you want to drive?" I asked handing him the helmet. "I don't know how to drive it" he gritted his teeth making me laugh.

"So please sit" I said pointing at my back and he huffed sitting on it. I gave him his helmet and wore my helmet too.

"Now I have to wear this?" he said and I looked into the mirror to see him frowning. "I won't drive if you won't wear" I smirked making him roll his eyes.

"Drive" he muttered wearing the helmet and I chuckled.

I started driving making Manik jump at his place. "What the fu..." before he could complete I shhed him. "Drive slowly" he yelled catching my shoulders tightly.

I immediately decreased the speed feeling his touch on my shoulders. I glanced at him over my shoulder to see him cursing under his breath.

I smiled widely as an idea struck in my mind. I started driving very fastly making Manik fall towards me and his chest coming in contact with my back. Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach I drove more fast.

"Nandini!! God just stop" he yelled and I laughed. "You are not going to?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I have to note to not ride with you again" he sighed rubbing his forehead. "C'mon!! You are liking it" I chuckled. "Very" he mocked with a forced smile.

In no time we reached the place and I stopped abruptly making Manik again fall towards me.

"Urghhhh!!" Manik yelled in frustration as he got down the scooty. "You are..." he started but I stopped him.

"We are getting late" I said getting down the scooty and dragged him inside the shop.

"Hello...Mr.Dhruv ordered the flowers over the call right?" Manik asked the shopkeeper as soon as we entered. He looked at us shocked before nodding.

"Sir selfie?" he asked nervously and I sighed. Fan moment!!

"Sure" Manik said awkwardly giving a selfie. "Ma'am please join the selfie. You are Manik sir's girlfriend right?" he smiled widely making us gasp.

"N..no" I answered looking around. Not yet boy!!

"She is my friend" Manik said dragging me into the selfie making me smile.

The shopkeeper immediately showed us the flowers and we selected it. "Please follow us to the venue right now. We came here on two wheeler" Manik said and he nodded.

We went back near the scooty. Manik huffed again while I waited patiently for him to sit. We went back to the venue in complete silence as I was hell nervous thinking on how to confess it to Manik. We reached the house and went in.

"Not riding on a two wheeler with you again" Manik groaned and I rolled my eyes. "Here are the flowers" I said to Bhai and he sighed in relief. "You both are life savers" he said making us chuckle.

"Ohhh!! You both are here. We were waiting for you both" Mom sighed looking at us. "Yeah!! Chalo we need to start the engagement" aunty said and we nodded.

"Nandini! Go and bring Navya. Take Mukti and Aliya with you too" Mom said. "And Manik and Abhi! All the boys bring Cabir too" aunty said. "Okay" we replied. We both parted our ways to bring the couple down.

"Meera!! We are bringing Cabir and Navya down. Please look after the entry" I smiled at her and she smiled back nodding. "I'll help you" Arya nudged her.

"You'll help me? When I asked you earlier you said that you have work" she narrowed her eyes at him. "I am free now" he shrugged.

"Umm..sorry to interrupt but Arya, you need to go upstairs and get Cabir" I smirked at him. He looked at me and I gave him a teasing look pointing at Meera. He glared at me making me chuckle.

Meera cleared her throat not understanding anything. "I'll go" she said awkwardly and I nodded.

"Ohooo" I nudged Arya and he rolled his eyes. "In your dreams" he smacked my head and went away making me laugh.

I went upstairs along with Mukti and Aliya. "Ready?" I yelled excitedly as we went inside Navya's room. She looked at us and gave a nervous nod.

"It's just engagement. Shaadi ke liye abhi bhi ek week hai" Mukti side hugged her. "And you people are already engaged" Aliya said hugging her from the other side.

"But still" Navya whined and looked at me. "You trust Cabir right?" I held her hand and she nodded immediately. "Ofcourse" she replied.

"Then just chill" I gave her a reassuring smile and she sighed nodding. "Abb dulhan ji! Niche jaaye?" Mukti smirked making Navya blush. We all laughed and went downstairs near the entrance.

Cabir also got down the stairs at the same time along with the boys. They both looked at eachother and smiled widely. We came aside to give them sometime.

Meera asked them to come when everything was ready. We all went to the garden leaving Cabir and Navya in the house.

"Hello everyone" Manik greeted everyone standing on the stage with a mike. All the seats were full of guests. The garden was full and colourful.

"Welcome to the grand engagement of our beautiful couple- Cabir and Navya" I chirpped beside Manik making everyone hoot and clap.

"So here we welcome them" Manik yelled and everyone hooted again. The lights became more bright near the pathway. Cabir and Navya started coming hand in hand. The crackers started glowing and everyone clapped loudly. There was all sounds of the party bombs with a dreamy song playing in the background. Cabir and Navya were holding eachother's hands tightly.

"Woah!!!" we hooted making them blush. They went near the elders and took their blessings before coming onto to the stage.

They got seated on the seats while Dad and uncle gave their talk on how happy they were for them.

"Meri jaan ki jaan!! I am soo happy for you both" I nudged Cabir with a smile. He looked at me and chuckled. "Meri jaan ki shaan!! Thank you" he hugged me and I hugged back.

"Keep my jaan happy" I muttered and he nodded smiling at me. "Aur mera kya?" he raised his eyebrows. Navya was busy talking with Arya.

"Tumhara? Tumhara khyal tho hum sab rakhenge" I winked and he laughed. "Tho thum sab Navya ke khyal nahi rakhoge?" he smirked making me open my mouth in shock.

"When did I say that?" I smacked his arm. "You just said. Let me tell this to Navya" he smirked turning towards her. "Shut up" I stopped him and he laughed loudly.

"What will I get to shut up?" he raised his eyebrows. "Really?" I narrowed my eyes. "Okay..let me tell Navya" he turned again.

"Accha! Kuch bhi" I said making his smirk go wide. "I'll ask when the time comes" he winked making me roll my eyes. "So sweet jija ji" I forced a smile. "It's my pleasure saali ji" he wrapped his hand around me making me roll my eyes again.

"Nandu!!" Kriti waved at me down and I nodded at her. "I'll just come" I said to Cabir and he nodded. I went near Kriti and Kiran.

"Kya hua?" I asked them. "Umm...this envelope" Kiran shrugged. "Ohh right!! Can I take this from you afterwards?" I asked looking around.

"Sure. But Mr.Roy said that this is realy important" Kiran said and I nodded. "You guys are comfortable right?" I asked them and they smiled in return.

"Don't worry!! We are enjoying" Kriti replied making me smile. "Tera aur Manik ka kya hua?" Kriti nudged me making me glare at her. "Dont shout" I said looking around.

"Arre pyaar kiya tho darna kya?" Kiran winked at me and I hit him on his arm. "Shut up" I muttered and they laughed.

"Seriously! When are you going to confess?" Kriti asked and I sighed. "Today" I said nervously and their eyes went wide.

"Today?" they asked shocked and I nodded looking around again. I can't take risk of someone hearing anything!!

"Yayyy!!" Kriti hugged me followed by Kiran. "Don't get nervous LoveGuru!! You are going to slay it" Kiran ruffled my hairs. "Stupid" I smacked him.

"Firstly, dont spoil my hair" I whined and he laughed. "And secondly, don't call me LoveGuru soo loudly" I whispered and he nodded innocently. He is anything but innocent!!

"Hii" we turned around to see Manik coming near us. "Hey" they smiled at Manik.

"So? What's going on?" Manik asked looking at the envelope in Kiran's hands. I glared at Kiran for not hiding it.

"Ku..kuch nahi" Kiran shrugged nervously. "What's that?" Manik smirked pointing at the letter in his hands. "Yeh...yeh...some work related stuff" Kiran said and looked at me to help.

"Manik!! Let's go! It's..." Manik stopped me and looked at Kiran. "Can I have a look?" Manik asked and we widened our eyes.

"Noo" we three yelled making Manik frown. "Thank you" he smiled snatching the letter from Kiran's hands.

"Ohh LoveGuru?" Manik smirked looking at the name on the envelope. "This is for LoveGuru?" Manik asked and Kiran nodded.

"Then why aren't you giving her?" Manik frowned. "Um..I'll go and give her once the engagement is over" Kiran said looking at me again. "Okayy" Manik smirked making me face palm.

"Let's go?" I asked again and Manik nodded looking at Kiran again. What's with him looking at Kiran again and again?

We went back near the stage where Cabir and Navya were ready to exchange rings. "Soo...the time is here. We request Cabir and Navya to please exchange the rings" Bhai said and everyone applauded.

Cabir and Navya stood up facing eachother. I went near Navya while Manik went near Cabir. "It's finally happening" I smiled excitedly making everyone smile too.

"C'mon Cabir. Aaaj se thu officially engaged hone wala hai" Manik smirked at Cabir. "Yaar...mujhe aur nervous math karo" Cabir said and we laughed.

"Guys don't cry please. We need good photos" Aliya said ready with her camera to take photos. "Humare gang ka pehla shaadi hai" Mukti squealed excitedly.

"Cabir chal pehna de" Dhruv nudged him. "Pehle Navya" Cabir said looking at her. "Mein? No no. Thum pehle" Navya whined.

"Arre koyi bhi pehna dho yaar. Meera is ready to make the sparks glow" Bhai said and they sighed. "C'mon Cabir and Navya" aunty said and they smiled.

"Okayy...I'll go first" Cabir breathed and Manik smiled forwarding him Navya's ring. He took it and caught Navya's hand.

"I love you Navya Naveli" Cabir slid the ring on her finger making us all hoot and Navya blush.

I nudged Navya and forwarded Cabir's ring. She cleared her throat nervously and looked at Cabir to see him waiting impatiently. She took Cabir's hand and breathed.

"I love you too Cabir Dhawan" she blushed and slid the ring onto his finger making us all again hoot. They both hugged eachother while we clapped loudly.

"Congratulations" we all yelled and pounced on them making them laugh. Naani, Mom, Dad, aunty and uncle also came onto the stage and blessed them.

One by one all the guests started coming and we all went down stage to give them space. "Finally!!" Arya breathed and we laughed.

MANIK'S POV

As soon as we got down the stage my phone started ringing and I excused myself going to a side.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Sir! Our employee Kiran has reached Manglore and will be handing over the documents today" Mr.Roy said from the other side.

"Okay..but did he get them signed?" I asked impatiently.

"Not yet sir. But he will soon" he sighed.

"I want it to get signed in an hour. Send me the copy of the signed papers" I said frustratedly looking around.

"In an hour?" Mr.Roy gasped.

"Yeahh" I said and ended the call.

I need to follow Kiran now and know who is LoveGuru. I went back near everyone and kept an eye on Kiran. Kiran and Kriti congratulated the couple and came towards us.

Kiran's phone started ringing and he excused himself. By the expression on his face, I knew it was from Mr.Roy. Kiran also dint knew about the deal so it was no problem. Kiran sighed irritatedly coming near us.

"Yaar Nandu! Come with me" he groaned and started pulling Nandini who followed him cluelessly.

Gadha hai kya? He need to go near LoveGuru and he is roaming around Nandini.

"Kya hua?" Cabir nudged me and I frowned. "Tujhe stage pe hona chahiye na?" I asked and he laughed.

"Mujhe limelight pasand nahi hai" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Abb kya hua?" he asked and I explained him the whole situation.

"Yeh Kiran abhi tak LoveGuru ke paas nahi gaya?" Cabir frowned and I nodded. Just then Kriti's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" she answered it. "Haan..woh envelope mere paas hi hai" she said looking at the same envelope in her hands. I suppose it was a call from Kiran. "Yaa..come and take it" she said ending the call.

I cleared my throat and went near her who smiled at me. "Umm..was it Kiran?" I asked and she nodded.

"Any problem?" I asked and she shook her head. "He needed this envelope so he is coming to take it" she said and I nodded.

"Is he going to give it to LoveGuru now?" I asked impatiently and she nodded nervously.

"Kriti!! Where is it?" Kiran came and Kriti handed him the envelope. Nandini wasn't there with him.

"I'll go" he said and started walking. Me and Cabir exchanged looks and started following him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Will Manik get to know? What are your guesses?

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 20.9K 65
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
61.1K 3.9K 52
just peep in
84.6K 3.9K 27
Cover by @lyfaks10 Previously known as a decision that made us hamesha When fab 5 met some people they became Devils - a gang from childhood...
34.2K 3.1K 47
My take on Mumbai track..one of my most fav track. Peep in to see