His Advocate

By mytales2006

"May I please know that , what you want from me."- She asked with confusion. " Y/N we know that you are an ad... More

Disclaimer
*Introduction*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter. 35

Chapter 21

42 5 11
By mytales2006

Bang PD pov
It was around midnight. I was still in HYBE looking over some applications of the new staff. I checked the last application and took a sigh of relief.

"Finally done."- I said myself getting up from the chair. I went out from my office and I heard a voice.

"PD Nim, is that you?"- I heard someone calling me. I turned around and there I saw Namjoon.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here? "- I asked him, as everyone must be in their dorm by now.

"Actually, yoongi hyung is in his studio producing something. He said that he will finish soon, so I m waiting for him so that we can go together. By the way what about you?"- He explained before asking.

"I had some applications to check on to appoint the new employees. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day as there are lot of applications for the new staff."- I completed with a sigh.

"Ok, I will call yoongi hyung and then we will leave."- Namjoon said but suddenly we heard.

"No need, I m here. Let's go."- Yoongi said walking towards us.

"You finished the song?"- I asked.

"Yeah, almost. Just need to put some more lyrics."- He said and I nodded.

"Ok then let's go. "- Namjoon said, and we walked towards the parking lot. We all three got inside the car. Yoongi on the driver's seat as we can't risk our lives with Namjoon's driving.

"Well, hyung what do you think, how much time will it take to finish the song?"- Namjoon started the conversation.

"Not much. I think I will be done by tomorrow."- Yoongi replied.

"Great. But you know right, because of the case it will not be appropriate to release a new song. It will give us nothing."- I stated.

"We are sorry PD Nim, but we make songs for ARMY, not to get anything from them. We just need there support."- Yoongi said looking straight on the road.

"Yes, and we know that our true ARMY's will always support us."- Namjoon said making me smile on their answers. They really love there fans. Hope, ARMY will always support their every decision.

"And what about....."- Namjoon was asking me something but suddenly my phone rang and I saw the caller ID and it said Darren. I picked up the call.

"Hello."- I said.

"What? Ok, you go, we are also coming there."- I said with a shocked+worried expression on my face.

"Yoongi turn the car to the 'Asan medical hospital'."- I demanded and yoongi did what I said.

"Why? What happened PD Nim? Is everything ok?"- Namjoon asked in a serious tone.

"Y/n is in the hospital. She got attacked."- I said and I saw that they both were tensed.

We were not too far from the hospital. I just wish that she is fine. She is such a good person, and I don't want her to get harmed in anyway. I don't know why, but from the first day I feel like I have some kind of connection to her, I see her as my daughter. When I first met her I saw sadness in her eyes, which she want to hide from everyone but I caught it. I just hope she is fine. I was in my thoughts when Namjoon said that we reached the hospital.

We went inside the hospital and asked the receptionist about Kang Y/N's room.

"Room 404, of the 4th floor."- She said, and we rushed towards the lift.

As soon as we reached the floor, we went near room number 404. As we reached there we didn't found Darren but there was a girl, sitting on a chair her head hung low.

"Excuse me, miss. Have you seen a guy near this room."- Namjoon asked her and she raised her head up, her eyes were red and puffy and there were traces of tears on her face, like she cried a lot.

"Kim Namjoon."- She said making us shock.

"Bang PD, myself Dano. I m y/n's friend."- she said and my eyes landed on her left hand which was wrapped into a plaster, then I remembered that once y/n told me about her.

"Dano, how is y/n? And where is Darren?"- Yoongi asked and she started crying.
______________________________

Dano pov
15 minutes ago.

"How's she?"- We three asked together.

"Actually... Her head is hit by some metal very hard and she lost a lot of blood. We need blood but her blood is AB negative. Which is kinda rare and it's also not available in our blood bank. If you can please call her parents or any sibling who have the same blood group and please make it fast, we are also trying. But we are not sure if we will find it or not."- The doc said and I started to cry again.

"Dano don't cry. She will be fine. Look we are gonna find her match, ok."- Darren said patting my head, I somehow control my tears.

"Ok, let's do it. I think we should ask people around or how about we call someone who we know have the same blood group or we can also...."- I was speaking in a tensed tone without even breathing.

"Calm down, Dano. Don't panic."- This time Haru consoled me.

"Look, you stay here, if the doc will need someone, call us. One of us have to be with her. Me and Darren will try to find the match, ok."- He said and I nodded my head, even though I didn't processed what he said.

I sat there and started to think everything happened in just two weeks. How I met y/n? How we became friends? How she helped me with my project? Like everything was in my mind like a beautiful video of memories. But now this nightmare was haunting me that what if I will lost her? I know I met her just a few weeks ago, but I got connected to her. Anyone will feel a connection with her if they will spend some time with her.
______________________________

Present time.

"So, we need to find a person with AB negative blood group?"- Yoongi asked confirming, to which I just nodded.

"And we didn't find anyone."- We heard a voice and when we turned around we saw Darren and Haru was there with a disappointed look on there faces.

"There's no one in the whole hospital with AB negative blood. We even asked in the nearby places but didn't get anyone. I swear once y/n will be fine, I will put each of those bastards behind the bars."- Haru said clenching his fist.

"And who are you, Mr?"- Namjoon asked looking at Haru.

" He is Haru. He is a police officer and is friend with Y/N."- I introduced them to him.

"How do you know her?"- Yoongi asked suspecting him.

"Really, it's not the Ellen show in which you are introducing each other and more then that we don't have time for this."- I said, because of their stupidity in such a serious situation.

"Yes, right now we have to find a blood donor."- Darren said thinking hard.

"Wait, she have a cousin in your band right. How can we become this much stupid? How can we forget him?"- Haru told us, I swear if the situation wasn't critical I would have killed him by now for his forgetfulness.

"Yes, Yoongi call TXT, and inform them about it. Also, tell them that everyone can't come here, only two of them."- Bang PD said more like ordered.

Yoongi went a little away from the place to call and came back after 5 minutes.

"Dano, I think right now you should go home. Your clothes are all soaked in blood and your hand also need some rest."- Haru said in a calm tone for the first time to convince me. I looked down at my clothes, the blood was not giving me a good feeling but my mind don't want to leave.

"No,no,no. I will stay here with her. What if she need something?"- I said in complete denial. I m not going anywhere.

"Fine,but stop crying."- Haru said a bit irritated cause of my stubbornness.

"Younjun and Taehyun are coming to the hospital. But I don't think it will be easy to control Taehyun. He started crying as soon as he heard that his noona is in hospital."- Yoongi oppa informed us after he finished the call.
______________________________

Younjun pov
After 15 minutes.

"Stop crying, Taehyun~ah. Everything will be fine. "- I tried to make him quite. He have been crying from the time heard that his sister is in the hospital.

"How can I stop crying hyung? I don't even know how's my noona? I m such a stupid. I promised her dad that I will take care of her."- Taehyun said.

"I know. But look we are here now and you have to be strong for your noona. Do you think she will like tears in your eyes?"- I asked and he nodded his head in a no. He wipped his tears using the hem of his hoodie and we both got out of the car and then made our way directly inside the hospital.

As we reached the 4th floor, we saw Suga hyung, RM hyung, PD Nim, Darren and some unknown girl and boy. We went near them, and as soon as we reached there Taehyun asked.

"How's she? Is everything okey?"- He asked trying hard not to cry.

"Don't worry she is fine. She just need some blood."- Bang PD said patting his shoulder.

"Your blood group is AB negative right?"- The unknown guy asked.

"Yes, it is?"- He said and everyone there took a sigh of relief.

"Is the donor here?"- We heard a voice and everyone's head turned towards it. It was the doctor.

"Yes, doc he is the one."- Suga hyung said pointing towards Taehyun.

"Okey, come with us, we have to do a blood test." - the doc said.

"Okey, do...*sneeze*.. Sorry."- He sneezed.
_______________________________

Taehyun pov

"Wait, did you just sneezed?"- The doctor asked.

"Yes."- I said. Actually, I am having cold from last night as I ate a lots of ice cream and had a cold bath directly after that. Maybe it's because of that.

"Are you probably having cold?"- He asked trying to join his eyebrows making a questionable look.

"Umm.... Ye.s, and a mild fever too."- But why is he asking all this.

"We are sorry. You can't donate blood."- The doc said.

"What? Why?"- I uttered almost shouted.

"You are already having a weak immune right now and if you will donate blood, it will effect your immune system and push you towards lingering illness and slower healing time and maybe pneumonia in some unfortunate cases."- The doctor explained us everything but really I don't care. I m not here to take long medical lecture from him, I just want my noona fit and fine.

"I don't care about myself. Can't you see, she is more important right now. Please, I promise I will be the one responsible for my condition."- I said trying to convince the doctor.

"Please sir. Try to understand, it will put her life in danger too, please."- The nurse said making me shut..

"What should we do now? I am such a useless brother, I can't even take care of my sister."- I said as the tears started to fall from my eyes again.

"Now, there is only one way to save her life."- I thought to myself. I stood up and started to walk away from there.

"Taehyun, where are you going."- Younjun hyung shouted from behind.

"Just want to make a call hyung. I will be back soon, don't worry."- I said and went away from their sight.
________________________________

Hey guys,
Hope you enjoyed.

The upcoming chapter.
- what do you think Taehyun is thinking.

Request,
Guys, I have been running out of ideas lately. If you want to me to add something in the story so u can tell me personally I will love to add your views too.

I have mentioned Room no. 404, of the forth floor. It's actually an ff and when I read it i was really impressed. If you want you can also read it. It's by Suahni_OT7.

Thank u💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
131K 7.2K 48
Jimin isn't innocent by far but he's no stripper or prostitute like people say he is. He's actually quite safe in the can if you get what I mean. Any...
76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...
653K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...