The prince of your heart || K...

By Day_dreamers_writes

The kingdom was never your type nor you are any benefit to this kingdom, you are soon to get wedded to a prin... More

Chapter 1: A mare introduction
Chapter 2: The cold and handsome prince
Chapter 3: A start of new journey
Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness
Chapter 5: Fate is really playful
Chapter 6: Study session
Chapter 7: New arrival
Chapter 8: Rivals
Chapter 9: Not so special day
Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation
Chapter 12: A night to remember
Chapter 13: What's behide the close door
Chapter 14: Everything is hidden
Chapter 15: The ball party
Chapter 16: The Mysterious Man
Chapter 17: I hate you
Chapter 18: Ignoring
Chapter 19: Complicated
Chapter 20: Trust Issue
Chapter 21: Betrayal
Chapter 22: The culprit
Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?
My Thoughts

Chapter 10: The wedding day

1.5K 63 86
By Day_dreamers_writes

The Beomgyu got stunned by your question. You could see how this expression got tensed up. He looked serious now.

Your question got him off guard. You could sense that well.

Well, I am asking you Prince Beomgyu?!! Why are you guy's so awkward with each other?

Prince Beomgyu looked at you but then he answered.

Well, we are on siblings' terms!!

Now this made you more confused like what he is talking about?! Terms can be either good or bad what does he mean by siblings' Terms?

I didn't quite understand you, Prince Beomgyu. Can you explain it to me?

You know how siblings are!! Like they fight with each other but care for each other.

You formed your mouth as "O" understanding the matter. But something seems off to you. Like how they interact with each other is completely different from how you used to interact with your older sister. You guys used to fight but not in front of people.

Shall we go? Prince Beomgyu asked while looking at you.

Oh yeah sure let's go. You started to walk as he followed you.

.....

So this is my garden. You showed him your garden which you adore most.

The fact is that the king and Queen always had been busy with their older child so they never really took care of you that's why you came to this garden and make it your place of escape.

Wow, so this is the first place you wanted to show me? Beomgyu asked in excitement.

Well yeah. Because this is my hideout. Most of the time my life is spent here. I grew up talking to this plant.

Wait to talk to the plant? He asked in confusion.

Yeah. Don't you know that plants have a life? I believe they hear me and they are good listeners. They also have names.

The more Beomgyu is hearing you the more he is becoming surprised by how lovely you were looking while talking about plants.

You suddenly run around the garden and looked at Beomgyu.

This is Pippo. You said while pointing towards a plant. She is my favourite. I bought her when she was a little seed.

The more Beomgyu was watching you the more he is finding you cute. Like you are unique from all the other people.

This is lazy as she sleeps a lot. She is Poko, Moli, Miku, and bubs.

You know that's the most unique thing I have ever seen. Like I never saw someone give a name to the plants. He said while walking towards you.

Maybe it's because they are my only friend. You said while a sad pout appeared on your face.

Beomgyu saw it and move closer to you.

Can we be friends? I also wanna be friends with you. A charming smile was visible on his face.

You looked at him in surprise. Like did you just mishear something?

Did you just ask me to be friends with you? You said pointing towards yourself.

Indeed.

Can you believe it a prince just asked me to be his friend? I should feel honoured now. I can't believe I will friend with a human besides my plants.

I would be delighted to be friends with you. You moved your hand forward for a shake and Beomgyu gladly accepted it.

At hallway~

So this is the hallway. The middle point of the palace along with the main point.

It's actually huge. Beomgyu said in amusement.

It is huge. During special functions, it is decorated nicely. Like during my sister's wedding this was decorated grandly. The people who came here praised the decoration. You said while looking at Beomgyu

Well, that means during your wedding it will be decorated greatly. He asked looking at you.

Well of cour--- before you could finish sudden realisation hit you remembering that you will get married soon.

Your happiness dropped while thinking about it. Beomgyu noticed it so he shake his hand in front of you.

Are you, okay Princess y/n?

You quickly responded.

Yeah, I am fine. It's just-- never mind...

Are you unhappy with the marriage? Beomgyu asked seeing your face drop.

No, actually I don't know what am I supposed to feel. You sigh while looking at the ground.

Why is that? You can share your thoughts with me if you want Princess y/n!! Now that we are friends. He smiled at you.

Should I tell him? Is he trustworthy? But still, I didn't reach my comfort zone to tell him. Because somewhat I feel like I shouldn't tell my problems to others like that. Maybe it might be better to stay quiet.

What happened Princess?

Nothing it's just I am kinda nervous about this marriage and all things. You know I think I am young to get married so that's why. You laugh with the hope that he won't ask any more questions.

If you say so. Beomgyu said while following you.

....

The night before the wedding ~

It's midnight the whole palace is sleeping. And you are in your room walking in a circle.

I can't believe tomorrow is my wedding. I have to get proper sleep but I can't sleep tho. I never thought that I'd be this nervous before my wedding.

Wait why I am even getting nervous in the first place?! Because I will not die tomorrow. I am fearless.

But still, no use my feet is jelly I am damn feeling nervous. Today it's my last night in my room. At my kingdom at my bed. I don't feel real now. I know I won't be coming back after I leave for the east kingdom.

Many questions started to raise in my mind like how my new kingdom will be. How people there would be? Can I follow the kingdom's rule? What if they kick me out if I can't?

The biggest problem is the Queen of the east. She would most probably be ready to kick me out. Ish...

I don't care I will be living in the forest if they kick me out.

I should walk out for the last time in my kingdom as I can't sleep. Tho it's midnight but I don't care.

As you started to walk you saw how calm the kingdom is looking. It was tip silence. The candle was lit dimly. But it was enough to see the path.

You reach the main door of the palace. It's locked you know how to open it. You're just about to press when.....

Are you trying to run away?

You jumped in surprise which later followed your scream

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! But a hand caught your mouth.

Shush!!! You're gonna make the whole kingdom awake.

Now you saw the person. It was none other than the man who will be your husband tomorrow.

What are you doing here? You asked

I should be the one asking this question what are you doing here? That to in front of the main door. Are you planning to run away? You rolled your eyes when you heard him.

I wish I could run away. You said it in a sassy way

Ahh sorry for that I just stopped you from a noble deed. Feel free to run away that will save my life. Taehyun said in a sarcastic tone.

As if I am dying to marry you. Don't worry after marriage I will feel free to unnerve you.

As expected from you... He rolled his eyes.

By the way, you should be sleeping what are you doing here? You asked him to change the topic.

Maybe I have similar reasons as you. Can't sleep.

Are you also feel nervous about the wedding?

Seriously nervous and me? I am heck not feeling nervous about the wedding. I just have many thoughts to organise that's why. He said while walking through the hallway.

You followed him around the hallway.

Thoughts like how to kill me after marriage? You said jokingly

But Taehyun stopped on his track and turned towards you.

His face is deadly serious now. He is walking towards you now. Gradually closing the distance between you both.

Why he is approaching this way? What is his intention? Does he want to kill me right now? Who would have thought that I might get killed on the day before my wedding?

As he was approaching you were moving backwards but this time your back hit the wall. You don't have any way to go but Taehyun didn't stop. He came until his face was an inch away from your face.

His breath was hitting your face and his big eyes had a sharpening gaze. Which made you gulp hard.

How did you know that killing you was one of my plans?! His voice came out like a whisper. Before it sent a shiver through your whole body.

His eyes watch you from up down before he said "Impressive"

I...i...i....T...hink... It's too late and I should be sleeping now. With that, you pushed Taehyun and run away from there. Meanwhile, Taehyun saw your running figure.

What a scary cat!!!

...

In morning ~

You gulped hard while seeing your wedding gown. You heard the maid saying that it was the most expensive gown ever used in a wedding.

Especially since it was ordered by the east kingdom tailor. The King has specially ordered it for his only son's soon-to-be wife. The best material was here. This would be the heaviest gown a bride would wear. You wanna cry right now because you know that even if you don't get killed by Taehyun you would surely get killed by this gown.

It took straight 2 hours to wear that gown properly. 10 maids were hired for you to make you wear the gown nicely.

This gown weight is 4x from your weight. You can hardly move. You are seating on your couch waiting for the maids to call you so that you could walk with Taehyun to the aisle.

You heard a knock on your door so you gave permission maybe a maid.

You quickly stand up from your position when you saw the person it was none other than your mom.

You bowed at her while she did the same.

Maybe before marriage, she just wanted to see you for the last time.

Well I can see y/n you are looking gorgeous they surely gave you the best gown and I am glad that they are taking you to their constituency.

You just hummed in response. This is not something you want to hear from your mom you want to hear if she's gonna miss you after you go away or will be crying after your marriage.

Do you have anything to ask me? Your mom said while looking at you.

Maybe this is your last chance to ask your mom your question so you look at her.

Are you going to miss me, mother? You asked to hope that she would say yes.

Don't start any drama here y/n!! I have too many things to worry about other than that. It looks like you don't have any important questions to ask so I am leaving.

This broke my heart badly!!! Did the question I asked wasn't important? Was she here to look at the gown only not me? Even when I am getting married she talked like that so what am I to her?!!

This is the moment I realised that I don't have any string attachment towards this kingdom.

IT'S TIME~~ The maid said opening the door you comprehend that it was the last moment you will be having with your palace.

The foot is moving forward for a new journey.

You saw Taehyun standing in front of you waiting for you. He was looking like a prince charming now. This dress had many embroideries of stone and it was sparkling like a star.

Surely looking like a prince charming. You are now in front of him. He had out this arm so that you can be intertwined with them.

You are now walking through the aisle and lots of people are invited to join the wedding. Your heart was about to blast at this point.

The more you walk the more you feel the burden. It was hard for you to walk properly in a gown.

The next will be the king so we will be greeting him with a bow. And don't fall while walking. Taehyun said in a whisper to your ear.

Both of you greeted all the elders and asked for their blessings.

The priest is in front soon the wedding vows began.

Tho you both were taking vows you were wondering if you guys mean those vows. Or they are just fake promises?

Taehyun looked expressionless like he doesn't care about what is happening.

You are both married to each other now.....

I can't believe I am married?!!! I am married!! After all....

You may kiss the bride now.

Your eyes widen when you heard the priest.

Will he really gonna kiss me?!!! Oh shit......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 618 25
What happens when a new family settles down in the house next to the Kang's? Kang Taehyun, a cheery and a bright-like boy meets Choi Beomgyu, a kid w...
276K 18.5K 32
"๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž, ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข?" When the greatest matchmaker couldn't f...
18.5K 1.6K 34
โ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐’๐จ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง the next to be-king falls inlove with his newfound fox-hybrid friend ๐˜๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง. While Prince ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ has complicat...
70.5K 2.9K 51
lowercase intended! -- เผŠ*ยทหšโ•ฐโ”ˆโžค make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...