The Fan Gay (Cate Blanchett)

Galing kay jzhowa

Not everyone is lucky to meet their idol, not even at least 1 in a million of chances. But for y/n, the unive... Higit pa

Before I start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sorry
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extract from Chapter 27
Chapter 30
not a chapter
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Extract from Chapter 33
Extract from Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Extract from Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
FAREWELL (MUST READ!)

Chapter 29

1.3K 46 39
Galing kay jzhowa

I'm back, gays! This is almost 5k words so I hope you enjoy reading♡

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!🎃

--------------------------------
When Cate left, I was alone here while the others returned to their separate rooms. The private dinner in Lincoln Ristorante is the only thing scheduled for today, so the team will be back again early in the morning tomorrow.

I don't have anything to do today. The emptiness of this room might eat me alive, I didn't know I would literally be alone for hours, and I can't go and bother anyone in their room either, so I might go outside. Since Cate isn't returning until six in the evening, and because It's just only three in the afternoon, I think this would be a great time to go back to my house.

So I texted Cate to let her know that I'm leaving for a while.

Catie
I know you're busy talking with someone about how extraordinary they are. But just wanna let you know that I'm leaving the hotel right now to go to my place. Enjoy your dinner.
I love you❤️

------------------
It took me over 30 minutes before I got to my house. I kinda regret stopping by a coffee shop since it took me a while to wait in line rather than walk to my home. Now that I'm here inside, I put the luggage I brought with me behind the door-And no, I didn't run away. I just think I had to get this luggage so I could change the clothes I've been wearing for the whole 3 months of staying in England.

Then I looked around at my place. It's still the same as when I left-scattered pictures and papers that I've left messy on my table and my shelf that has been disorganized and probably dusting on its own for months.

I need a hell of a cleaning.

But before that, It's fucking boring when no music could be lit your energy up, plus the silence in this room is just louder than my heartbeat. So, I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and let Spotify pick the song for me.

The first thing that I did is to clean my room. Changing the bedsheets, removing the pillowcases, sweeping and moping the floor, and fixing my closet. Then that's where I found some of Cate's T-shirts. I laughed to myself when I saw the shirt that she's been looking for weeks ago. She even accused me of stealing it, not knowing it was here all along.

Now, I think she's right. I'm gonna wear it later.

I proceed to clean the shelves downstairs, piling up the books on the floor before dusting them off. I was just about to bring the books back to the stands when my eyes widened when Gorgeous by Taylor Swift was song is currently playing. I freakin' love this song.

"You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face!" I said while singing along. I found this silly but still let myself continue to sing. "Cause look at your face!"

When the following line started, I excitedly sang, "And I'm so furious At you for making me feel this way" I sang loudly, "But, what can I say? You're gorgeous!"

I laughed my ass off at the way I looked like a fool in what I was doing. God, Cate will surely tease me if she hears me like this. Then she will randomly sing it and mock m--

... No, do I miss her already? I can't believe I'm beginning to get needy of this woman. For god sake, She's just having dinner!

I immediately get inside the bathroom to change my clothes to the ones I stole from Cate. I should have come with her when she asked me a while ago. I regret telling her, 'I wouldn't even notice you were gone.'

When I got out, I decided to rest for a while. Slumped on the couch, I opened Twitter on my phone to message our group, which still makes me laugh until now.

All Hail to Blanchett🧎‍♀

GUYS!!!
I mean gays

Trisha
who's this

Maggie
Omg, hi y/n!

Nika
Did someone just come out from her grave? Welcome back!!

Trisha
No, we're not supposed to know her, remember?

Nika
Shit, who are you again?

HAHAHAHA fuck off,
I missed y'all too!
but anyway,

I'M IN NEW YORK BITCHES
when am I going to
see any of you?

Maggie
Shut up! We're in the
same city as Cate!!🙌

Nika
Okay, I'm leaving.
You both making me jealous.

Trisha
YOU'RE IN BOWERY HOTEL?
HOW TF DID YOU AFFORD THAT

I'm secretly rich, so don't spill anything.

Trisha
You're totally broke like me so, no.
But isn't Cate also staying there?
OMG DID YOU SEE HER

It made me sit properly, surprised by the sudden mention, "How the hell..."

You're delusional, just
because I'm in New York
does it mean I'm staying
the same hotel as her?

Maggie
Yeah, that's insane!
But I would definitely
run to your place if
that's true.

Trisha
Don't you see the picture
that you just sent? It's seriously
the same bed as Cate. The one
was posted a while ago.

It's just a bed,
every bed is the same.
And if she is,
I'm in my house rn.
I already left.

Nika
You're so fucking
close to her, and you
have the audacity to
leave?! what are you
doing?!

Maggie
Niks, I thought you were leaving?

Nika
I have to react, alright?!

I need to clean my house, okay
But I might see her later,
IF I still have a chance

Nika
You have every chance in
the world and you still have
the audacity to clean?! Is your
house more important than
Cate?

Oh, I think so🧐

Nika
Obvi, Cate Blanchett is
the only acceptable answer

I'm sarcastic, ofc It's Cate!
ALWAYS??

Nika
No, you're late. I'm
labeling you as a
fake fan now.

I scoffed to myself and whispered, "I'm literally the girlfriend!"

Shut up, you're just
jealous bc I'm gonna
see her.

Maggie
Stop you two, I'm
going to y/n's place.
YOU CAN'T SAY NO

Trisha
Wait, why are you
even in the hotel?
I still wonder how
did you afford that

"Oh my god, what would I say?" I whispered to myself. I typed 'I win from the lottery,' but I deleted it since it's obviously not real. So I thought I should tell the truth without actually telling it, at least.

It's a work thing,
I'm accompanying
my colleague.
Anyway, NO MAGS
are you even serious?!

Maggie
Yeah, girl!
I'm already on my way.

No, I'm busy!

Maggie
I'll see you in 15!😉

I swiftly drop my phone and get up from the couch. I haven't decluttered my table yet. So as I was quickly organizing the papers from the table, I accidentally dropped something that was in between the piled papers-a polaroid from Cate's birthday from months ago. It was a group photo-- wait, actually, it's a family photo. Cate and I are in the middle of the kids; Dash is at Cate's side, Ro and Iggy are beside me, and Edi is carried by her mother. We really look incredibly adorable.

I was interrupted when someone suddenly knocked on the door, "Y/n? It's Maggie!"

"Shit," I whispered under my breath. "Give me a minute!" I shouted back before immediately putting the papers in the paper bag along with the polaroid that I just saw a while ago.

It took me more than a minute before I rushed to finally open the door, "Hey, girl," I said as I tied my messy hair, "Sorry, I'm just done cleaning my mess."

Maggie pointed at my mouth, "Yeah, I can see that. You still have a mask on your face."

I immediately took it off, chuckling, "Told you I'm really cleaning." Then I smiled, "Come in. It's still early."

She looked at me, confused, "We're leaving. Cate had already left from the private dinner. You didn't see the post?"

I did the same expression, "What? No, she said it's...?"

"What?"

I shake my head, "Nothing, but we're really leaving? right now?"

Maggie nodded, "Yeah! So let's go. Cate isn't gonna wait for us."

"Shit, okay, I'll just get my things for a minute, wait for me there," I said in a hurry, running upstairs to get my tote bag. I was about to pick up the bag behind the door of my room when I felt my pocket vibrating. Someone is calling. And I think I know who this might be.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to see if my hunch was correct, and I was.

Catie

"Hi, Darling. Are you still at your house?" She started as soon as I tapped the accept button.

I grabbed the bag from the hook while responding to her, "Hey, Uhm, Yup, still here. You're already leaving, are you?"

"How'd you know? But yeah, we're on our way back to the hotel. I was wondering if you want us to pick you up? Since the route is also on the way to your place."

Going down the stairs, I put my phone between my shoulder and my head, "Oh, no. Actually, we're on our way to the hotel too. I'm with Maggie."

"Huh, Maggie? is that your other affair?"

I laughed at the sudden question, "If she is, are you gonna get jealous?... again?"

"Well, is she?"

I chuckled, "No, she's just a friend, so don't." then I smiled, holding my phone again. "And by the way, I'm taking a sideline to be your fan again, so I'll see you there. Act professionally, Blanchett." I told her while getting the Instax camera. A polaroid picture might be good for an autograph.

Now she's the one who laughs, "Professional, really? I think I'm the one who should be telling you that."

I saw Maggie, still patiently waiting outside. I took the key from the table and went to the door, "Hey, don't challenge me. I have to go now. I'll see you later. I love you."

She chuckled, "Okay, take care, Sweetie. I love you too," I was just going to press the end call when she spoke again, "...And Oh, Happy Monthsary." She said quickly before finally ending the call.

I stare at my phone for a second before immediately look what date it is now.

August 11th. Oh my fucking God.

She casually greeted me and left me like that as if she also didn't forget.

We're a day late, but still-It was our third monthsary yesterday!

I immediately closed the door and locked it, "Let's go. I have to buy something."

"Is that your girlfriend? You have a girlfriend?" She asked, a little surprised. Maggie probably heard me. Not knowing it is the person we're going to see later.

"Yeah," I replied, smiling cheekily, "and probably soon to be my wife, too," I stated before winking at her.

She scoffed, "Uhuh, a wife? I thought you still wanna date THE Cate Blanchett?"

I laughed, not because it was not true, but because I was already dating her. So I asked, just to see my friend's reaction, "What if she's actually my GF? for real?"

Now that's where she cracks up as if I said something silly, "That would probably be the end of the world, but I'll kill you if that happens, which I know would never will."

I playfully hit her arm, "Fuck off, don't murder Cate's future wife!"

-------------------

Later on, we eventually arrived at the Bowery Hotel. Standing outside the hotel while patiently waiting with some people, I'm holding my camera while my bag hangs on my shoulder, where the flowers I bought on the way here are hidden inside. I was thinking of surprising her later with these. It's the least I could do for totally forgetting it.

"She's here, hold me, I might die today," Maggie said hysterically when Cate's car arrived. Everyone, even the photographers, shouts at Cate when she finally steps out of the vehicle.

'Cate, here!
Cate, can you sign this, please?
You look good, Cate!
You're beautiful!'

"Cate! I love you!" I shouted, catching her attention. She then walked in our direction, and this woman beside me shook the hell out of me because of her excitement.

When Cate was already in front of me, I started my act by saying, "Cate, I'm your number one fan. Can we take a picture with this polaroid?"

She smiled sweetly, "Yeah, sure! What pose do you want me to do?"

I can't help to grin when she approves. God, I'm still a fan. "Oh, whatever you want. You're always gorgeous anyway." I simply said to her as I gave my Instax to my friend, "Take us a good shot, Mags."

Cate leaned her face close to my cheeks, and both of us were smiling in front of the camera before she suddenly kissed me on my cheeks. Right exactly the moment Maggie took a picture of us.

She kissed ME. Right in front of everybody.

After that, she leaned away as if nothing had happened. Maybe it's already common to see her kiss a fan, but I can't help feeling happy because she isn't ashamed or doesn't care about doing that with many people seeing us. And I wish I could kiss her back, to let them know what we actually are, and maybe brag to everyone that we're together.

Then she asked, "Perhaps you want my signature, too? on your polaroid?" And I know from her tone that she's teasing me, aware I was surprised by what she did. I sarcastically smiled and nodded. We're so professional at this point.

"Cate, can you sign this book too?" Maggie said, grabbing Cate's attention to her. "I'm a huge fan. I'm excited to watch you as Bernadette."

I looked at the photo we took while it was slowly developing on its own. When It did, I was in awe of our picture.

I'm smiling so happily while Cate's lips are pressing my cheeks. It honestly doesn't look like an Autograph picture from a fan, but instead, it seems like we're a lovely couple who's celebrating something special. This will surely go to my wallet.

I wave my hand, holding the pola, "It's done!"

Cate returned to me to get the picture. She smiled genuinely, even squeezing her eyes to take a better look, "Ohh, would you look at that? We look adorable." She commented while signing it.

I gave her a big smile while I took out the flowers from my tote bag, "I have to take this shot. I love you so much, Cate."

Cate was caught by surprise. It was evident on her face that she didn't expect me to give these flowers, but she immediately brushed it off by accepting my gift, "Oh god, darling, thank you. Can I hug you?"

I responded by hugging her, then I tried to whisper quickly, "I stole your shirt. Happy Monthsary."

She laughed, "I have a surprise for you. Follow me after." She said quickly before pulling away, "I'll surely put this on the vase upstairs. I love you too."

I saw Mary walk to Cate to say they needed to go inside already, but she suddenly noticed me, "Y/n?"

This is not good.

Cate and I instantly looked at her with wide eyes, then I saw Mary's face change, immediately getting the reaction we gave, "Are you the y/n that I talked with on Instagram? It's nice meeting you in person." She made up, making me almost laugh from her funny excuse.

I tried to answer her without sounding awkward, "Uhm, yeah, I think so! It's nice to meet you too, Mary!"

She gave me a smile and a nod before guiding Cate to get inside the hotel.

I wait for them to leave before I turn around to face Maggie, who's already staring at me. "What?"

She holds my arms, saying, "How the fuck that Mary knows you and Cate kissed you on your cheek?! And you made her laugh! How are you not freaking out? What did you tell her?"

"I told you, she's my girlfriend!" I said while laughing, sounding like I was not serious. "And it's just something silly. You don't need to know."

"Fine, but let me see that photo," She said, snatching the polaroid from me. "Omg, you both look so good, more on her, but it's a cute photo! I'm very jealous of you right now."

I grabbed my photo back, "I'm pretty sure I'm never stepping into the shower again."

She laughed, "You're disgusting, but I think I would do that too." then she raised her book, "And this book will go to the museum!"

I chuckled, "Right? I can still feel her in my cheeks."

"Can I kiss you too on your cheeks? So it will look like she also kissed me, just without contact," She asked, playfully leaning into my face.

I push her face away from me, "No way," I said, putting my hand on my left cheek, "These cheeks are only for Cate and Cate alone."

------------------

As soon as I took Maggie in the cab, I didn't waste any time immediately going to the hotel. When Cate mentioned her surprise, All I could think while walking in this hallway was about various things she might prepare for our Monthsary.

When I get in front of our room, I knock on the door with a grinning face due to my excitement. I heard a footstep that sounded in a hurry, coming to the doorstep.

When the door opened, I happily said, "Happy Month--"

"Oh shit, you're here already!" She stated, cutting my greetings off. Cate only peeks at the door as if she's hiding something from me.

I furrowed my eyebrow, "Yeah, what are you doing?"

"You can't get inside," She simply said, still peeking her head in the door.

"Why?" I asked while I tried to push the door, and I smiled when I remembered what she said, "That's the surprise?"

Cate gets out of the door, and I see she's no longer wearing her white suit. Instead, she's already wearing jeans and... my shirt from last night? Then Cate put her hands in my eyes to close them before saying, "You can't see that until it's done. So, no peaking."

"Okay," I confusedly whispered, "but I saw a--"

She cut me off by saying, "You know I remembered you stole my shirt."

I bit my lower lip to stop my smile, then I tried to look at my clothes, but she held my eyes tighter, "You're wearing mine too. That's sweet."

"It's from the laundry. I can't see your clothes because you took your things. What did you even do to your luggage?"

"I brought them into my house. I had to do a general cleaning," I say before hearing the door open in front of us. Cate held me behind my back to move aside. Someone is going outside. "This is just a guess, but Hi, Mary. It was a nice excuse!" I say, talking about what happened earlier.

I know I was right when I heard a laugh from Mary, "It's done. Enjoy your monthsary."

"How'd you even--Am I really closing your right eyes?" Cate asked, turning me around the other way.

I chuckled, "You know what, You don't have to actually make this surprise and such. We don't really celebrate this thing, right?"

"I know, but I feel bad forgetting about it. And besides that, it's been a long time since we had our date on our own. It's the least thing I could do."

I can't help to smirk, "So... this is a dinner date, huh?"

Cate was silent for a moment, and I was trying my best not to laugh because her silence already speaks for itself. I knew she realized what she had just said, and I just suddenly burst out when Cate plainly said, "I fucking hate you so much."

Still giggling at her statement, I removed her hands from my eyes as I turned around to finally see her face. I kissed her lips which were already pouting at me, "Thanks for the hate. I love you too."

She wraps her arm around my shoulder as she finally opens the door, "You know, because you just destroyed my plan, you're not gonna sleep here with me tonight."

As she guided me to our bedroom, I scoffed, "You're the one who spilled your surprise! It's not my fault that your mouth is--"

I felt in my peripheral vision that she squints her eyes at me, "My mouth is what?"

I simply shake my head, glancing at her, "Is a part of your face--Can we just see your surprise, instead?"

She smiled before holding my hand to pull me onto the terrace that connects outside our bedroom. And that's where I saw what she did. She set up a small table that was enough just for us two, then candlelight in the center beside the flower vase I gave her a while ago.

I was smiling like an Idiot until we got in front of the table. Cate reaches the bouquet of sunflowers from the chair and says, "It completely surprised me when you gave me those flowers a while ago because that's the same thing I also bought for you." She stated with her most charming smile while she handed me the sunflowers, "So I...No, WE set this up quickly, so I at least have an extraordinary gift for you... still beat you there."

I laugh at her last statement as I take the bouquet from her, "You say I destroyed your plan but still, you surprised me with this beautiful setup." I hug Cate around her neck before whispering to her ears with a smile, "Happy Monthsary, love. Thank you for this. I love you so much."

"Happy Monthsary, Darling. I love you more than you'll ever know." She said before pulling away, "We should probably sit in. We're gonna drink a whole bottle of wine later." As she went to pull the chair a little, she said, "Take a seat."

I didn't move to my place. Instead, I only glared at her, "Catherine Elise, you're not drinking."

She immediately gets me when Cate complains, "My whole name, huh? Common! We can drink. This is a celebration!"

"Yeah, I can. But YOU can't. You have a lot of things to do tomorrow. You can't get a hangover in the morning." I reasoned out she should know this already.

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, fine. Just a glass, and I'm done, happy?"

"Very," I gave her a big smile as I finally sat on the chair, "We can eat now."

--------------------
A ring from the phone forced me to open my eyes from my sleep. Cate and I made it into bed late in the evening. We really did celebrate last night. A simple dinner date that we hadn't done for a while, then getting a little bit drunk from almost emptying the wine bottle, which I promised we would not.

"Hello," I whispered, still sounding a little bit sleepy.

"Y/n, I know this is early, but can you come here right now?"

My eyes shut open, "What? Right now? No way."

"You don't actually have a choice to say no..."

"It's literally..." I looked at the clock, and my eyes widened, "five thirty am. Did you just woke me up before the sun even rose?"

"I know. Just... come here. Help me with the surprise for mom?"

"Mia, I'm not leaving Cate at 5:30 in the morning."

"It's urgent. I need you here."

"Still no," I looked at my side when I felt Cate stir away from me. Then I whispered again, "...the party isn't starting until the afternoon. I'll leave at seven."

"Fine, call me as soon as you can. Bye."

I put down the phone right next to the bed. I moved to Cate's back, who was now facing the other side of the bed. I hugged her and stayed like that for a moment, complicating if it was right to wake her up this early. She will indeed have a hangover later; we both will. She looks so peaceful, and I don't want to ruin it, but she also needs to wake up because there's a lot of work that she has to do today.

"Cate," I said while I planted a kiss on her neck. Then I kept kissing her until I got to her side cheeks. I whispered to her ear, saying, "wake up, sleepyhead."

Then she moved, now facing in front of the ceiling. Her eyes are still closed, but I know I'm close to waking her up.

So I kissed her more, but this time all over Cate's face. Her jawline, her cheeks, her nose, her eyebrow, her forehead, and her lips repeatedly. Then I saw her little smile before her eyes opened.

I kissed her cheeks, "Good."
I kissed her nose, "Morning."
Then I kissed her lips passionately, "Catherine."

"That's probably the best thing you did to wake me up in the morning." She said in her low and groggy voice before she hugged me, sneaking her face to my neck.

I chuckled, whispering to her ears, "I think you wanna take that back," I said while slowly removing the blonde strands of hair that covered her cheeks, tackling it behind her ears, "I'm leaving."

I can feel her warm breath on my neck, and I just want to stay like that forever, but because of what I just said, she slowly pulled away to see my face even though Cate's eyes are still closed, her confused and drowsy expression is all over her face, asking me, "Why? What time is it?"

"five thirty in the morning."

Her forehead frowned more, "It's too early."

I chuckled, "I said that too. Mia called a while ago. She needs me. I assume for the party later."

She only blinked, adjusting herself from the dim light outside. Then she cooed her face again to me, saying, "Tell your best friend that I need you too."

I giggled, "I know, I know." Then I put my hand beside her cheeks, rubbing my thumb to her cheekbones, "But also, work needs you. You still need to brag to everyone that you're taken."

I heard her little chuckle, causing me to feel a tickle from her breath. She moved her head to see me before whispering, "You sure we want that? People will start to link me to a variety of women. You can't get jealous."

I laughed, "I will not. But I can already imagine how Rooney and Sandra will be the top tier of your list of girls--"

She scoffed, laughing, "List of girls? Why do you sound like I'm a cheater?"

"You're not," I smiled cheekily, "But If you're gonna cheat on me, I'll accept both of them."

"Stop," she said, hitting me with a pillow, making me laugh. "I'm not gonna cheat on you. A fifty-year-old woman has no time for that."

"Really?" Now I'm the one who scoffed, "You keep touching anyone's butt, and now you got something for yourself."

She smiled teasingly, "At least I chose your little butt from all of them."

I push my hand to her face, snickering, "Fuck off, don't say that as if you don't have a choice."

She chuckles before leaning forward to give me a peck on the lips, "You're my favorite butt."

"You're my favorite," I think for something to say, "... cunt."

Then she laughs again, "I don't know how to take that."

"It's your favorite word," I said, shrugging, "I'm just copying you."

--------------------
"Wait for me outside your house."

"You don't know where we live?" Mia said in the other line.

"This is urgent, right? Just do it." I demand before ending the call.

When I made it to their house, I saw Mia already crossing her arms at me looking... worried?

"Why do you look like that?"

Then she suddenly grabs my arm, pulling me inside their house, "You're not gonna like this. It's not really about the party."

I frowned my eyebrow while looking at her, "What? what are you saying?"

While she drag me to the kitchen, I could already hear someone talking. It was a familiar voice, and I think I know who it is. I wish I was wrong because when I finally saw who it is, I now regret going here.

"Mom?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.9K 3.2K 33
| Cate Blanchett x OC | It was the summer before her senior year of college. Elle wanted nothing more than to relax and enjoy herself for her final...
43.4K 1.4K 50
[Majorly unedited, so be warned. English is not my first language.] Cate and Beatrix had this strong bond, since they met on set years ago. During ci...
19K 860 27
Y/N is 26 year old beginner actress who acted only small scenes in movies but her dream is to become an amazing actress one day and maybe meet her id...
6.3K 271 26
"𝗜 𝗹đ—ŧ𝘃𝗲 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂.." "𝗙đ—ŧđ—ŋ𝗲𝘃𝗲đ—ŋ." 𒊹ī¸Ž 𝗔 𝘀𝘁đ—ŧđ—ŋ𝘆 đ—ļđ—ģ 𝘄đ—ĩđ—ļ𝗰đ—ĩ, 𝗔 𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁đ—ŋ𝗮𝗹đ—ļ𝗮đ—ģ 𝗮𝗰𝘁đ—ŋ𝗲𝘀𝘀 đ—ē𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 đ—ŗ𝗮đ—ēđ—ŧ𝘂𝘀 đ—ŗđ—ŋ𝗲īŋŊ...