Chapter 11

6:49 pm

"I said tell me when you get here" Cate said as she open the door.

"I...forgot. So surprise?" I said awkwardly while I get in first. "Where are they?" I said again because she's alone.

"Oh, I fired them." she said shrugging as if it is what she normally do. "kidding, they're eating down the street. They'll be back later."

"Ha.ha.ha. so funny as ever, Mia you should laugh too." I said rolling my eyes as me and Mia sit on the couch.

Ignorning me she ask, "Does the two of you ate already? I'm going to order some, if you want."

"No, Cate. Fans don't eat." I said sarcastically. I saw her eyes squinting at me, mouthing 'attitude'. I gave her a tongue face.

Mia hit me in the arm, "No, we didn't. Don't mind this ass, she's still recovering from the subway incident."

I immediately looked at her and elbow her, "Because you made me wait for 2 fucking hours. Thank you, by the way" I said still sarcastically.

"Ooooh, I think I know that. Tell me about it while I order some food." Cate said curiously.

"Yeah, She got stuck from the other side of turnstile. She's so scared that she probably almost cried. Who's person in the right mind will bring her 10 metro cards?"

"Wha--How did you even have 10 metro cards?"

"Hey, I didn't cry. And it's for emergencies, it's really convenient! It was given to us from my old job, okay?" I said defending myself. "And Cate, We both know you don't really know how to order, Just give me your phone."

"Because you don't want to teach me. Just order anything, I'm not picky." she said before giving it to me.

"Because you're not a good student either" I said standing up. "I'm gonna call outside to order our dinner, don't talk behind my back." I told both of them before I leave.

----------------------------
7:34pm

Everyone's here and they are sooooo busy. I've been offering Cate that we're leaving because we literally are no help in this room. Plus, I want to beat Mia because she literally told everyone what happened to me a while ago.

"...Girl was traumatized for her life." Mia finished her 'story telling'. Proudly.

"But really, why would you bring ten of those? I would understand three, but a ten?" Cate said while Morag is putting her a make up.

"Because, I'm always ready" I said confidently.

"OH, I THINK I KNOW NOW!" Mia suddenly said while looking to Cate. And Cate eyes widened as if she realized something.

"She doesn't want to pay a fair!" They both said in unison while laughing and make a high five, which Cate didn't catch by the way. Deserve.

"Oh my god, so you two are bestfriends now?" I said as if I'm being betrayed.

"Y/n, it's fine, even I would do that. At least you're saving money." Morag simply said.

I stand up to hug her, "See, She's the real one here! I love you so much, Morag... And Mia is a bad influence, don't get too close to her" I said before I get my bag in the sofa.

"How about Cate? She also laughed!" Mia ranted. I look at Cate and we accidentally look at each other so I looked away.

"She's... different." I simply said. I saw Mia mocking me but I ignored her, "We're really going to leave now, I think a lot of people is already arriving inside." I continue, waiting for Cate's approval.