Chapter 2

I saw something moved. I jumped as if it would save me for something. "what the fuck, I nearly died.", I said. Mindless who ever heard that. I stopped for a minute, and cautiously approached whatever the thing I saw. I'm nervous but my curiosity side always win.

I saw the shadow moved again, and I was shocked to what I found.

----------------------------

"fuck, please not a killer. Not a killer.", I said loudly. "I would only allow Cate to kill me, so spare my life.", I continued. Overreacting mode.

I picked-up the stick I found, I hold it as if it will save my dear life and use it to moved the trash bag.

A squeak.

"Oh my god! Okay, it's just a fucking rat. Y/n, you could calm down now.", I said breathing slowly. I continue rambling out of relief, "I thought it's a dead body. Oh god, that would be terrifying". Because I can't see a shit thing, I stumble from something.

No, it is SOMEONE.

I screamed then shouted, "HOLY COW WHO ARE YOU? YOU CAN KEEP EVERYTHING BESIDES MY POSTER AND MY LIFE. DON'T FUCKING KILL ME!". I saw the reflection of the person who's now in front of me, but still couldn't see the face.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I'm not a murderer, really. Are you alright?", She said while offering her hand. I grab her hand and stand up. "Yes, thank you. But what are you doing out here? fuck, It's literally dangerous to go in this place. I'm still not sure if you're really not going to kill me. You gotta be careful, you know. Who knows, I might be the murderer? ...but okay I'm not.", I said rambling while squinting my eyes to her face. She's tall, that's the only thing I could describe because I can't see anything.

Oh wait, there's one more thing.

Before she even start to talk, I interrupt her. "Sorry but do we know each other? or perhaps, do you leave nearby? you just really sounds someone I know.". I immediately get my phone from my sling bag to open the flashlight near to her face. Her gorgeous face.

.....My soul definitely left my body. Everything in my system stopped from functioning for maybe a minute.

Then it hit me.

"HOLY MOTHE--", I didn't finish my sentence when she suddenly cover my mouth using her left hand, I saw her puffy eyes widened. "Sorry but please don't shout, sweetheart. No one knows I'm here.", she said while smiling a little and carefully removing her hand to my mouth. I nodded.

"How'd you know that I really know who you are?" I said giving my best to be serious, but obviously just trying to ease the situation. "Oh ...you don't ...you don't actually recognize me?", she said. Quite shocked and embarrassed.

"I'm kidding. I absolutely know you.", I said while smiling. I also raised my poster, where some corners was torn a little.

I saw her smile. I think it's genuine this time and she replied while crossing her arms, "So that's what's happening here, huh? are you a clown, perhaps?". My smile didn't fade away, "Maybe?" and I wink at her. God, I wink at CATE FREAKING BLANCHETT.

Then I continued, "Can you please give me a minute? I need to process whatever dream is this." I said then I turned around whispering 'oh my god' a lot of times. Fuck, I'm literally simping right in front of her. Why did I do that? I need to knock myself some sense.

"Sorry for that. Ohh Before I lose my chance again, I want to ask you something, if that's okay?", I said hopefully. "Anything, ask away", Cate said. "Uhm, you can definitely decline but can you... can you sign my poster? I would understand if you don't, like really.", I said. It's very embarrassing.