Chapter 29

I'm back, gays! This is almost 5k words so I hope you enjoy reading♡

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!🎃

--------------------------------
When Cate left, I was alone here while the others returned to their separate rooms. The private dinner in Lincoln Ristorante is the only thing scheduled for today, so the team will be back again early in the morning tomorrow.

I don't have anything to do today. The emptiness of this room might eat me alive, I didn't know I would literally be alone for hours, and I can't go and bother anyone in their room either, so I might go outside. Since Cate isn't returning until six in the evening, and because It's just only three in the afternoon, I think this would be a great time to go back to my house.

So I texted Cate to let her know that I'm leaving for a while.

Catie
I know you're busy talking with someone about how extraordinary they are. But just wanna let you know that I'm leaving the hotel right now to go to my place. Enjoy your dinner.
I love you❤️

------------------
It took me over 30 minutes before I got to my house. I kinda regret stopping by a coffee shop since it took me a while to wait in line rather than walk to my home. Now that I'm here inside, I put the luggage I brought with me behind the door-And no, I didn't run away. I just think I had to get this luggage so I could change the clothes I've been wearing for the whole 3 months of staying in England.

Then I looked around at my place. It's still the same as when I left-scattered pictures and papers that I've left messy on my table and my shelf that has been disorganized and probably dusting on its own for months.

I need a hell of a cleaning.

But before that, It's fucking boring when no music could be lit your energy up, plus the silence in this room is just louder than my heartbeat. So, I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and let Spotify pick the song for me.

The first thing that I did is to clean my room. Changing the bedsheets, removing the pillowcases, sweeping and moping the floor, and fixing my closet. Then that's where I found some of Cate's T-shirts. I laughed to myself when I saw the shirt that she's been looking for weeks ago. She even accused me of stealing it, not knowing it was here all along.

Now, I think she's right. I'm gonna wear it later.

I proceed to clean the shelves downstairs, piling up the books on the floor before dusting them off. I was just about to bring the books back to the stands when my eyes widened when Gorgeous by Taylor Swift was song is currently playing. I freakin' love this song.

"You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face!" I said while singing along. I found this silly but still let myself continue to sing. "Cause look at your face!"

When the following line started, I excitedly sang, "And I'm so furious At you for making me feel this way" I sang loudly, "But, what can I say? You're gorgeous!"

I laughed my ass off at the way I looked like a fool in what I was doing. God, Cate will surely tease me if she hears me like this. Then she will randomly sing it and mock m--

... No, do I miss her already? I can't believe I'm beginning to get needy of this woman. For god sake, She's just having dinner!

I immediately get inside the bathroom to change my clothes to the ones I stole from Cate. I should have come with her when she asked me a while ago. I regret telling her, 'I wouldn't even notice you were gone.'

When I got out, I decided to rest for a while. Slumped on the couch, I opened Twitter on my phone to message our group, which still makes me laugh until now.