Chapter 3

January 26, 8:19 am.

"bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt"
"bzzzt bzzzt bz--"

"for the last time--". My alarm keep buzzing so I slammed it on the table just to shut up. I always start my day just surfing into social media before I actually get up, but now I can't find it in my bed. I lazily put my hand in the table to feel where is it, then i felt it in the near corner of the table.

"gotcha", but then I fell on the bed. I groan out of frustration. What a great day to start with.

before my mood could get any worse, I decided to take a bath. Then afterwards, I made a simple breakfast; pancakes. To be honest, I've run out of stock. I seriously need to get some grocery today. So I dress up my usual outfit when I need to buy outside: A comfy black sweater and denim pants.

I'm brushing my teeth when I remembered that I'm going to meet Cate freaking Blanchett, again?!?! why did I forgot about it? I quickly changed only my top to white long sleeve shirt, which I unbutton the first 3 of it, also pair it with black boots and my sling bag.

(An: This is what I see Y/n's outfit! but you can think anything you want since It really depends on your taste of style.)

It's already 9:10 am when I checked my watch. I decided to just walk to the Theatre so I wouldn't spend a ride, we need to save money these days. While walking, my thoughts are somewhere else. What did I do to deserve meeting her? and I actually talked to her almost whole night, then now I'm going to see her again for my autograph? I feel like I'm hallucinating these things, but I already hit my head this morning so... its real? This is still unbelievable to me.

I'm now here, right in front of the entrance. As I'm trying to ease my nervousness, suddenly some tall guy, maybe a bodyguard from the looks of his formal attire, approach me. "Are you y/n?", he said straightforward. "Y-yes?", I replied confused. "Come with me.", he said while walking away. Why people keep walking away? geez.

I don't know where are we, but I'm sure it's a lot of doors I'm seeing. We stop at the last room, 'CATE BLANCHETT' was written in the paper that posted in the door. I was too stunned to speak. He knocked 3 times and he said, "Ms. Blanchett, she's here.". With that statement, the door finally opened and god, she looks ethereal.

I saw her glam team busy fixing her look, "Oh! Good morning, y/n. Hylda, please give to this pretty the paper bag", Cate said while giving me an eye contact from the reflection of the mirror. Hylda nodded and gave it to me.

"Why-- Shocks wow, this is a lot... Thank you so much.", I said.
"You're welcome... did you eaten already?", she replied.
"Yes, I have. uhm...I will go outside?", I said shyly.
She looked at me again, her forehead frowning, "What? why? you don't like here?".
"No i mean, you're busy. I just thought I might bothering you."
"No, no it's fine. You can stay here, I even bought you some lunch to eat. But if you're uncomfortable, you can go." She said, my heart is racing so fast.
"I will stay" I just said quietly and seat on the sofa.