Chapter 10

February 22, 4:41pm.

Seeing Cate Rehears for over a month, doesn't stop me to feel very excited to watch her again in actual play and be one of the audiences who's going home definitely amazed by their acting.

Here I am in my bed, scrolling again thru twitter like I always do. I also posted a picture saying how excited I am to see her. Some of my moots that I got to interact with commented saying they miss me or I'm alive, as if I was gone for years. They're so funny for being exaggerated.

 They're so funny for being exaggerated

About Cate, It's been days since I accidentally said I love her and about her offering me a job, So it's almost a week since we haven't seen or text each other

About Cate, It's been days since I accidentally said I love her and about her offering me a job, So it's almost a week since we haven't seen or text each other. I'm honestly contemplating to talk to her, I'm aware that it's a very busy week for her, besides I want to at least say to her that I'm accepting her 'proposal' in person.

Yap, I'm definitely accepting it. I mean, She's right that I really need a job right now, I can't be unemployed for another month. The one with the media, that's where I had to think about a lot. But if this is like a big fucking opportunity, I can't just let go just because I'm scared about those cameras. And the thought that I might get to meet or at least see some of other celebrities, I need to learn not to panic or die in front of them, or even to Cate itself.

I decided to get up to take a shower since I might go to Mia's house. Just after showering, I heard that someone is calling me in my phone. I know in the top of my mind who is this.

I grab the phone from the sink and I was right, Mia is calling.

"Hah, the bitch is calling" I whispered to myself before I answer.

"I thought you don't know how to call?" I said sarcastically.

"I know, I'm sorryyyyy."

"I've been waiting for you for almost 2 hours!"

"I know, I know! I just...forgot about it. BUT I'M ON THE WAY NOW!"

"Oh my god, you did not?! and you're so bad at lying, I can hear your brother!"