my darling violet

By busy_reading07

violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole li... More

little info
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Character 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 29

5.8K 125 9
By busy_reading07

Violet's pov

Today is the first day that I'm going to school and the only thing that makes me nervous is the guys keep on making these little remarks about school and what it's like for them. I'm just praying that they aren't in the spotlight, but knowing them, they are which honestly just fucks up my plan.

I was going to just try and blend in and if anyone gave me shit then I would handle it, but with my brother being popular I can't just blend in so I now have to deal with a lot more shit.

It is currently 6 am so I have to start getting ready, knowing how long it takes me to get ready. Peeling the warm blankets off me I reluctantly get out of bed and head to my wardrobe, trying to find an outfit.

I honestly wanna look good, but I want to be comfortable and not get detention on the first day for clothes (god knows I'm probably going to get detention for something else). I decide on a simple white shirt, with some jeans and my leather jacket, and to finish off the look I took some rings and a gold necklace.

I had a quick shower just washing my body before getting out and getting dressed, still not looking in the mirror. Only after I'm completely dressed do I turn around and my eyes go straight to the skin on my chest that is showing.

Knowing that it will take a while I get my phone and play some music before I start to try and hide the scars and bruises with makeup. It takes a full 30 minutes before all of them are covered pretty well so I just quickly do my face, adding some mascara and a little bit of highlighter in the corner of my eyes, and I start doing my hair.

Just simply brush it and curl it a little bit to put some of my curls back. Adding some deodorant and perfume and making sure I have all of my jewellery on I go to my bag and make sure I have the things I need, which is pretty much just 8 books, a couple of pens, some whiteout, an empty folder and a pencil in case.

Knowing that I now have everything I need I open my door and am flooded with the sound of my brothers talking. Yesterday the rest of the family went home after dinner so it was just us in the house again. I mean it will be a little annoying knowing that almost my whole family will be with me at school but I'm just trying to stay positive. At least I get to leave the house is the only thing I can come up with so far...

After finally walking down the never-ending stairs I get to the dining room and all of my brothers are sitting down either talking or just eating. I walk straight to my seat and just grab an apple, taking small bites.

Maybe like five minutes later Elijah spoke for the first time since I'd come in. "you guys might wanna go or you're going to be late"

As soon as he finished speaking, we all got up and started heading to the garage. Both of the boys just head to a car without talking, seeming like a zombie with how tired they look. Xavier got into the driver's seat with Xander in the passenger and I was stuck in the back, not even attempting to try and sit in the front.

We were quickly making our way to school, Xander was playing some random music that wasn't bad but not as good as mine, Xavier was driving kind of fast but I wasn't really fussed by it.

With quick driving, we arrived at school only 5 minutes later. As soon as people saw the car they were staring. Most girls looked with lustful eyes before they even got out and the boys all had jealous looks, not really sure if it is because of the car or because of their looks.

Xavier parked the car at the front with other expensive-looking cars, probably our cousins. Before they got out they both turned around to me a smirk plastered firmly on both of their faces.

"you have a good day and try not to yell at anyone, we know being related to us is hard" Xavier said in the most sarcastic voice he could

I just rolled my eyes and got out of the car, as soon as I opened the door everyone in the parking lot looked at me, with a mix of curiosity, jealousy and lust. I just made sure my face was blank and stone-cold before pushing through all of the bodies.

As I make my way closer to the entrance I feel two people walking on either side of me and the previous whispers just grew like wildfire. Just ignoring everyone else I look to the side and make sure that it's my brothers and it is before walking faster to get inside and hopefully away from most people.

Walking inside is the complete opposite of what I was hoping, there is if not triple the about of people outside, and the whispering is almost unbearable as well as the whole range of looks I'm getting from both guys and girls.

Leaning over to Xander trying to make sure that he can hear me I ask "where is the office?" instead of speaking, he just grabs my hand/wrist and pulls me in the right direction with Xavier following. As we walk closer to the office the people get lower and lower which I'm so grateful for. Soon we are right in Infront of it.

Xander lets go of my hand and walk to the corner with his back to the wall seemingly waiting for me with Xavier, I just walk straight to the desk with a middle age woman sitting down behind it.

"excuse me, I was wondering if I could get my schedule?" I ask, trying to be nice

The woman looks up with a smile on her face "of course sweetheart, what's your name?"

"violet Costello" as soon as I say my last name I can tell that she is a little surprised, probably because I'm actually being nice and am not at all intimidating right now.

She just gives a curt nod before typing on the computer and walking away a second later, coming back with a sheet of paper.

"here you go, do you need help with anything else?"

"no thank you" I reply turning around and walking out to my brothers

As soon as I get to them though the bell rings signalling that it's first period.

"what's your first class?" Xavier asks not in a rush at all

Looking at my schedule I have maths first period, I'm going to die. And me being me I just had to have maths in the grade above so it has to be hard.

"maths in room 140" I say with a little pout

"we'll walk you to your first class, hopefully, you can get someone from each class to take you to your next one" Xavier says as we start making our way to my room

Almost everyone was gone from the halls now, just one of two people and even then they would stare at us. Getting to my room I turn around to face them before knocking on the door.

"thank you"

"no problem, make sure that you sit with us at lunch, okay and if you get into any trouble just find one of us or one of the cousins, okay?"

I just nod and they leave. I take a deep breath before knocking on the door, interrupting the teacher talking, not long after a female opens the door

"yes?" she asks in a somewhat rude tone

"I'm your new student" I say making sure I speak with no emotion and look completely blank

"oh yes, violet right?" she said as she scrunched up her nose slightly

"yep that's me" I reply unable to hide my annoyance now

"right well come in you've already wasted time"

I just roll my eyes and scan the room looking for an empty seat, as I'm looking around the room I see Bruno sitting next to one guy with a seat next to him free. He has a big smile on his face so I give a little smile back as I walk to him, fully aware of everyone still staring at me.

As soon as I sit down the teacher starts talking again, drawing most of the attention back to her, some people still looking at me like the guy next to Bruno. Turning my head I get a good look at him

He looks pretty decent, I can see one small tattoo on his arm and another smallish one on his neck. His vibes give off the bad guy in school, which wouldn't surprise me considering he is I'm guessing friends with my family.

As if sensing me looking at him, he turns his head and smirks.

"Hey, I'm Matias" he seemed okay so I just gave him a nod not really wanting to talk

"violet"

And with that, we both turned back to the front. Me getting out my things and starting to write stuff down.

It wasn't long before we had to head to our next class, five minutes before class ended I got my schedule and saw that I had geography, honestly, I'm hoping there is better stuff than just boring things on here.

"what class do you have next?" Bruno asks

"I have geography what about you?" I ask praying that he's in there too

"no I don't but Matias does" my face drops a little at that

"I'll show you where it is" Matias says walking into the conversation

I just nod my head and soon I'm saying goodbye to Bruno and walking with Matias to our next class. with my grades, I'm guessing I've just been put in all of the higher classes. We don't talk, just walk next to each other. Soon we're in the class before the teacher is and I sit at the back hoping it's just a chill class. I am taking my book and pen out when Matias sits down next to me,

He doesn't look at me and just acts like it is an everyday thing, I decide to ignore it and soon the teacher is here and we start learning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.5K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

18.7K 374 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
1.4M 36.9K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
85.6K 3.2K 32
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...