𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈...

By cocoz_books

Was previously named "Darius" #Book 1 in Alpha Series ≛ He was powerful He was terrifying He was huge He had... More

{Plot 1} •Chapter ♠︎ÒÑÉ
{Plot 1} •Chapter •TWÕ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♣︎ThRÉĒ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♤FØŪr
{Plot 1} •Chapter *Fìvè
{Plot 1} •Chapter ^SSĪX
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♧SËVËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter◖ĒĪGHT
{Plot 1} •Chapter ※ÑÌNË
{Plot 1} •Chapter ◇TÉÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✧TWËLVË
{Plot 1} •Chapter •THÏRTËËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ⁑FØRTÉEN
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✠FÌFTÈÉN
{Plot 2}• Chapter øñè
{Plot 2}• Chapter twø
{Plot 2}• Chãptér thréè
{Plot 2}• Chapter fōūr
{Plot 2}• chapter fïvë
{Plot 2}• chaptér six
{Plot 2}• Chapter sévèn
{Plot 2}• chapter éîght
{Plot 2}• chãptèr nïne
{Plot 2}• chàptér tën
(Plot 2)• chàptêr elévēn
{Plot 2}• chàptér twélvê
{Plot 2}• chäptêr thîrtéèn
{Plot 2}• chäptēr føurtéèn
{Plot 2}• chàptêr fíftéèn
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER II
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER III
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR IV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÈR V
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR VI
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÈR VII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTÉR VIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÉR IX
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR X
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR XI
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÉR XVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XVII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTËR XIX
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR XX
{Plot 3}• CHÁPTËR XXI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPYÊR XXIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XXVII
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR XXVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXIX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXXI
SEASON FINALE!
THE EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ I
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 2
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 3
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 4
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~5
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~6
EMPRESS IN WAITING~ 7
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~8

{Plot 1} •Chapter ✥ËLÈVÈÑ

5.9K 128 6
By cocoz_books

"You need to learn how to keep him under control" Ryker whispered, according to the sensitive topic with the tenderness it deserved.

"I can't keep him under control" I shook my head, looking black at her beautiful face. I felt the ache in my chest ease up a bit. She made it all better. "You know it's coming" I spoke vaguely, looking back up at Ryker. His peculiar orbs held fear and restraint. He knew what was coming and what he had to do.

It was never easy on him. It was never easy on any of them.

"But she's here. It can be different" he pitched in, invading my mental debate.

I shook my head, looking back at him, "You see what happens? Phoenix is dangerous, he's getting out and when he does.. " I trailed off, taking my eyes back to the only piece of salvation I had right now. Was she meant for this? No, I couldn't risk her like that.

"It's two celestial events away Darius" he reminded me, making my hands go rigid, stopping me from tracing the curve of Audrey's face. Her skin always calmed Phoenix's unsteady movements down.

I sighed deeply, depressed and completely exhausted with this, "I am aware, Ryker. I could never forget " I stared off into space, memories flashing through my open eyelids. "She can't be a part of it" I forced out, every vein, artery and muscle in my body disapproving.

"But-" Ryker moved in to interject but I raised my hand, dismissing his words.

I turned to him, pain, agony and a contradicting determination reflecting my intentions " Promise me" I demanded. "promise me you'll keep her away. Keep me detained till it passes. If I hurt her I'll die" I whispered, my voice a shell of a whisper.

"I-" he hesitated. I could see the wheels behind his eyes turning, processing.

"You know he'll come for her and if he does there's no telling what he'll do. He'll hurt her" saying the words out loud made me physically ache. The thought of me being the reason Audrey got hurt, it sent Phoenix whimpering. He was at a crossroad where he had to keep away, for our mate, for Audrey. We were too dangerous. We had to stay away as much as we could. Perhaps the effects would be less intense if we spent less time in her presence, with her heavenly scent and innocent beauty. My little kitten.

"I promise" he said, his lips set in a firm line as my eyes met his. He told a tale of promise, loyalty and trust. I could trust Ryker with my life and now I was trusting him with my mate's. I was his Alpha, my command came first but now I was putting Audrey before everything else. Everything was at stake here. She was my everything.

✳✳✳

She had finally woken up. After two agonizing weeks of treatment she woke up. I spent those days watching her from a distance, never getting too close. Phoenix hated me for it, most times he threatened to come out and go to Audrey whether it was permitted or not. I couldn't allow it, I had to force him back in. We had to do this for her safety...The Blood Moon was coming... it could destroy everything, just one wrong move and everything could go up in flames. We couldn't let that happen.

I had tried my hardest to avoid scaring her but the moment her eyes settled on me, big black doe eyes that covered half of her face peered up at me. A mix of curiosity and fear danced within their lighter spectrums. She was frightened, she must have realized who I was but I could tell she didn't know who I was to her. She only saw me as my title, The King of my kind.. Alpha King Darius Lockhart and when she addressed me as king or your highness I had never hated those titles as much as I did at that moment.

I was being unreasonable I admit but I couldn't help wanting to hear my name roll off her lips. Her perfect plum cupid bow shaped lips, as enchanting as they were eager to speak.

I knew what I was. Strong, scary and frightening. I hated the look of fear and vulnerability that were etched on her features whenever she'd look at me. I made it my mission to show her I was no threat, she was my equal, my better half. I preferred to keep the part that we were mates away from her. She was still recovering and I wanted to make it very special for her when I told her, she deserved it.

The sweetest mixture of vanilla and oats wafted up my nostrils, making my ears perk up and my nostrils flare to take in as much of the intoxicating scent as possible. My eyes roamed the room and when they landed on her I inhaled a sharp breath. I felt Phoenix stear, his mouth hung open as he panted. I let my eyes travel down her form and I could feel my arousal getting the better of me when my eyes landed on her legs that were on full display. The dress was like a corset from the waist, the material pushing her twins to spill out, the flair of the dress cutting at her knees. Her hair was pulled into an updo bun, a few strands framing the nape of her neck. I could just tell it was Ruby who picked out the dress. Her eyes finally landed on me and they went wide once I got to my feet.

Walking up to her I kept my hands to myself back, knowing full well what would happen if I didn't have them squeezed behind me. She stumbles back, retreating slowly. I halted my movements, dear creeping into my spine. I must have scared her.

I placed a comforting smile on my face, towards her. "You may leave us Fayette"

Faye dipped, bowing before she slowly walked over to the grand doors, looking over at Audrey once more before she walked out. Her eyes met mine, fear and uncertainty swimming in their depths.

"You're looking ever so stunning 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞" my words seem to make her stare into my eyes, as if trying to decipher the hidden intentions behind my words.

"Come my love" I offered my hand, staring at her expectedly. I was unsure what was going through her mind. The way her gaze flickered from my hand back to my form made me uneasy.. Was I coming on too hard? Maybe I should dial down a bit.

"𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨"
(𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴)

I sighed silently at Phoenix's words. His excitement had quickly dimmed and I contemplated bringing down my hand. It was too much pressure. A shock covered my features once she slipped her hand into mine, holding onto my finger. I smiled down at our hands that were interlaced as I led her to the table. Pulling out a chair for her she whispered a word of gratitude as she plopped down. I couldn't help but let my eyes follow her movements as she settled in, bringing her hands to play with the hem of her dress in her laps.

I didn't think about my next move before I dipped my head to the crook of her neck, taking in a large whiff of her scent. I let my instincts lead the way, my hands went to play the stray strands of hair at the nape of her neck. I could sleep the shiver that ran down her spine and Phoenix purred in approval. I felt her body go stiff and I immediately pulled back, coming back to my senses. I sucked in deep breaths to calm myself as I walked over to my seat at the head of the table

"Please relax my love" I said, reaching over to take hold of her hand under the table. She pulled away almost immediately, her recoil so fast it was like my touch burnt her. My eyes widened as I stared into her enlarged ones. I felt the pain seep through, making my chest tighten and my face fall. It flashed in my eyes but I covered it with a smile, taking my hand back.

It's fine, it's fine

"Please eat up baby" I cood gently, gesturing to the food. She needed to eat, she hasn't eaten well in months.

"I-am not hungry," she answered . Her cheeks turned beet red as a loud noise resonated through the hall, exposing her lie.

"I won't have it dear, you will eat" I said in a dismissive tone.

"Please y-your highness, why am I here?" She asked, ignoring what I said. She looked worried and curious all at once.

"Trust me baby you are safe here. I will answer all of your questions, I promise you, Audrey" I said, looking her straight in the eye.
"First you have to eat for me baby. You haven't eaten in days Audrey, why?" I questioned, worry etched my features.

She chewed on my lower lip, seemingly thinking. "I- it was my punishment" she answered after a long pause.

"What punishment Audrey? What were you being punished for and by who?" I asked as tenderly as I could but the rage I felt was seeping into my tone. Who would punish her? What could she have done?

"Was it by your Luna?" I asked after she had refused to answer. Her gaze was fixated on the silk table cloth instead of at me. "Audrey" I called out sternly, my hand gripping her jaw firmly, not enough to hurt. I brought my face closer to hers so our eyes could meet. All ounces of seriousness hovering around us, my anger brewing in my gaze. "Who punished you?" I asked, picking each word slowly, my voice laced with anger and my patience was running thin.

The idea of someone hurting our mate made Phoenix growl inwardly, his claws extending. She flinched away, not enough to leave my grip, "I-it was the L-luna" she spluttered, trembling. A growl left my lips, the deep rumbling in my chest making the big room echo. Her eyes shut tight, her eyelids squeezed.

I felt rage flooding my veins and I stood forcefully, sending my chair flying into the wall. She flinched back, her eyes flying open.

I pinched her jaw, bringing her face up to meet my darkened gaze. Her whole form was trembling as she stared at my aggravated features. I felt my blood boiling, wanting to tip over. Phoenix was threatening to come out and I couldn't let Audrey see that.

"𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐢 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦"
(𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘺) I promised

I growled, Phoenix taking over my vocals to project his rage.
"Please eat my love I will come visit you in the evening" I told her before sauntering out of the room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8M 663K 45
Copyrighted 2017 *Completed* Highest rankings: #6 in Werewolf #1 in Wolves #3 in Featured He was said to be powerful, the most powerful of th...
686K 21.4K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
135K 4.9K 22
Darius is known as cold and strict Alpha to his pack. Maybe the fact that he wasn't mated at the age of 25, made him like that. On the day of her gr...
37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...