Love my dear belove.....❤

By sahana28___

What happens when Roja loves Arjun and he hates her ? . Will he accept her love and will destiny bring them t... More

Characters.....
Chapter 1 ( Arjun )
Chapter 2 ( Secret )
Chapter 3 ( Hatred )
Chapter 4 ( Who is he ? )
Chapter 5 ( Decision )
Chapter 6 ( Agree or Disagree ? )
Chapter 7 (Engagement )
Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )
Chapter 9 ( First phone call)
Chapter 10 ( Wedding )
Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )
Chapter 12 ( Care )
Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )
Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )
Chapter 15 ( Deeply hurt )
Chapter 16 ( Care without love ? )
Chapter 17 (a birthday of much love)
Chapter 18 ( Conspiracy ? )
Chapter 19 ( Missed you ?)
Chapter 20 ( Different attitude ?)
Chapter 21 ( Distance)
Chapter 23 ( First trip together )
Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )
Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)
Chapter 26 ( New beginning )
Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )
Chapter 28 ( Imprisonment )
Chapter 29 ( Pregnancy )
Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )
Chapter 31 ( Inconsolable pain )
Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )
Chapter 33 ( Love vs Ego )
Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )
Chapter 35 ( His confession)
Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Chapter 22 ( Little moments )

592 12 4
By sahana28___

Author's POV :
While Arjun was busy thinking about Roja , he received a call . He reluctantly took the phone in his hands and when he looked at the call he was superb happy . It was Roja who had done a video call to him . He attended . Both of them were totally shy and did not speak a word . That's when Roja started the convo.......

Roja : Hi

Arjun : Hi

Roja : Did you have your dinner ? .

Arjun : Yeah . You ? .

Roja : Yeah .

Just then she saw her photo on the bed.....

Roja : How come my photo is on the bed ? . I had arranged everything on the shelf before I came .

Arjun was startled with her question . He did not know what to reply . He was hesitant to reveal her that he was missing her . With slight nervousness he replied her......

Arjun : Hmm ,actually I  was cleaning and tidying the whole room , so I kept the photo......

Roja : For what joy ? . Before I came here I had cleant everything .

Arjun was more nervous.....

Arjun : But I did not know that right .

Roja : Fine . Bye

Arjun : Good night .

They hung the call but Arjun could not sleep . While Roja too tossed and turned around thinking about Arjun . After an eternity , she received a text stating......

  "   I am waiting for you downstairs , near the parking area . Come soon . "

She was stunned , she though felt happy reading the text , she suspected a conspiracy and took a wooden stick in her hand and slowly crept out of the house without informing her parents. She reached the parking area and saw a shadow , she guessed it might be the one who messaged her and is trying to play tricks with her she ran towards the shadow and raise the stick on the person , and that's when the person hid his face ans shouted in a familiar voice.......

     Are you gone insane ? . Why are you trying to hit me ? .

She realized it was Arjun's voice . The anonymous person took his palm from the face and that's when it was confirmed as Arjun . Roja was embarrassed . She just stammered and replied.....

I.....am.....so......sor...ry . I guessed someone as messaged me by hacking your account . So I decided to catch the culprit .

Arjun was confused and asked her......

But you know my number right ?

Yeah , but you never message me right ? . This was our first chat . On top of that , today was our first video call . So I got confused how to react.....

She replied in a dull and childish tone . Arjun could feel the pain and understood till what extent he had avoided herHe was in deep thoughts . Just then Roja snapped her fingers in front of Arjun , which made him come back to reality.....

Roja : But why did you come here at this time ? .

Arjun was startled by her question . He was searching for excuses to reply for her question.....

Arjun : Actually......I....was going to my office . So .

Roja : Will you go to office at 3:30am ? . And by the way , morning is Sunday .

Arjun was caught now . He tried to change the subject .
Arjun : Shall we go and have ice cream ? .
Roja was stunned by his question .
Roja : At this time ? .
Arjun : So what , we both are husband and wife , and not unmarried lovers .
He told very casually , while she was getting more surprised with is sudden change . He never used to address him as her husband , or them as a couple but since morning this was the second time he was addressing himself as her husband . She just nodded in a yes and left with him .

Both of them were walking , due to power cut , the streets were dark . Roja was usually afraid of darkness . Suddenly Roja heard a thud , she ran and hugged Arjun . He was stunned .

This was their first hug . ❣😻

Roja opened her eyes and saw the startled Arjun . Arjun looked at Roja . He saw her face glowing in the moon light . He smiled unknowingly . Soon they started walking and reached a small ice cream cart . He purchased 2 red velvets and gave one to Roja , sitting next to her .  She took it hesitantly . While both of them were having their ice cream , Arjun initiated the conversation.......

Arjun : Can I ask you something ? .

Roja : Yeah .
He stammered.....

Arjun : I.....I.....what..... I'm.......trying to say is.....can we become friends ? .

Arjun gave his hand for a handshake . Roja was surprised with such a change in his behaviour . However she smiled and gave him hand for handshake . Roja got up and Arjun held her hand , they shared an eyelock . Roja looked at the way he was holding her hand , so Arjun left her hand .
Arjun : Where are you going ? .

Roja : I want a tissue paper . So I'm going to ask the ice cream vendor .

Arjun takes a tissue and gives it to her.....

Arjun : Hereafter , if you require anything , ask me , not someone else .

It was reflecting his possessiveness .  Roja understood it and smiled at his antics . She did not reply , but just gave a nod and both of them started walking . Suddenly Arjun pulled Roja's hand and hugged her . She was totally stunned . He  yelled at her.........
Arjun : Can't you see a gutter ? . You were about to fall .

Roja felt bad . He noticed it and again spoke , but gently.....

Arjun : Sorry , but watch and walk properly .

She smiled at him and realized the way he cared for.... 

Roja : Sorry , it was my mistake too . I had to watch out . I am sorry .

She made an innocent face . Arjun instantly smiled at her cute antics . H e
replied with a smile......

Arjun : No problem .

Roja smiled back and started walking . They both reached the house . Roja took Arjun's hand and glanced at his watch to find the time was 4 : 30 am . Suddenly , she thought of something......
Roja : By the way , how did you come here ? .
Arjun : Ofcourse through car .
Roja : Then where did you park it ? .
Arjun : Behind your house .
Roja : Then how did you come here ? . The gate was also not open .
Arjun rubbed his neck and replied with a shy smile
Arjun : By jumping across the wall .

Roja was surprised.....

Will Rojun's friendship turn into love ? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 185 12
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
19.1K 1.6K 40
Book one in series #R&R She was always in the light, pampered and loved by people around her. He lived in the darkness with shadows as his people h...
32.8K 896 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
449K 25.7K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...