The Noble Lady

By thycelestia_

A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wa... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Uno
Dos
Tres
Quatro
Cinco
Sais
Siete
Otso
Nueve
Diez
Onse
Dose
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecesiete
Dieceocho
Diecenueve
Veinte
Veinte Uno
Veinte Dos
Veinte Tres
Veinte Quatro
Veinte Cinco
Final Words
SC: Reconciliation

Epilogue

1.4K 79 29
By thycelestia_

~•~

"Irene, Irene love!"

Greggy tries to wake Irene up, she's having a bad dream, she's crying.

"Greggy? Greggy!"

Irene hurriedly hugged him that made him surprised, he's right, she had a bad dream.

"Hey love, relax.. I'm here.."

Irene continued to sob on his chest, Greggy is rubbing her back gently while kissing her head several times.

"I thought I lost you.."

She whispered, Greggy chuckle.

"You won't lose me, papakasalan pa kita ulit."

"I love you Greg, I love you so much. Please don't leave me."

"I won't leave you love, I love you too so much."

Irene is still hugging him, she doesn't want to let him go, that dream was quite scary and traumatizing for her.

"Let's go, kain na tayo, we cooked breakfast for our queen."

Greggy assisted Irene to stood up, they both went to the dining area hand in hand.

"Good morning, mommy!"

she was greeted by her kids, they approached her one by one. Irene searched for Amara because she wasn't there, it made her anxious. Not long after, she saw her girl approaching while holding two cup of coffee.

"Amara, darling.."

she whispered, her tears forming once again, Amara on the other hand was shocked.

"Mommy, why are you crying?"

Amara immediately approached her mother with a hug, a tight hug.

"Dad?"

"She had a bad dream.."

"Oh, It's okay mommy we're here.."

Greggy joins in their hug that makes Irene calm, it gives her the comfort she needs.

"Mommy, drink water muna po."

Alfonso told her, Irene nodded and drink the water.

"Let's eat na? Kasi it will be a long day, today!"

Amara exclaimed, they all agreed as they settled themselves down. After they eat, they guide Irene's way to their garden for the surprise.

"What's this, where are we going?"

she's blindfolded, her kids are holding her to assist and guide her.

"Just walk mommy, malalaman mo din mamaya."

They head to their garden slowly.

"Okay, take off your blindfold in three two one.."

Irene took off her blindfold and was mesmerize to see the view, it is so beautiful.

"Enjoy Mr. and soon to be Missus Araneta, again!"

their kids hurriedly went back inside the house and left Irene and Greggy in the garden.

"What is this, Mister?"

"Hi Missus,"

Irene chuckles, Greggy offered his hand and Irene gladly accepted it.

"Irene my love, you are my all, my home and my pahinga. I am willing to take all and get through all circumstances in life with you, I want to grow old and spend the rest of life with the woman who have been my crush since the day I saw and that will only happen if you allow me to marry you again.. Irene, I loved you yesterday, I love you more today and I will surely love you most tomorrow and forever, you and the kids are my greatest treasure, my greatest catch, my lucky charm, my motivators and my inspiration, so Miss Irene Marcos, will you marry me and spend your life as an Araneta again?"

Irene caressed his cheeks and genuinely smiled at him.

"Yes Greggy, I would love to marry you and spend my life with you.."

when Irene said those things, petals starts to fall from above and when they looked up, it was their kids who are in tears while witnessing the moment. Greggy slip the diamond ring on Irene's ring finger and kissed it, after that, he stood up and kissed her lips passionately that was reciprocated by Irene with the same instense he has given.

"Hooray!"

Alfonso, Luis and Amara exclaim as they run towards their parents and give them a hug.

"Finally!"

Amara cooed, she's already in tears. Irene kissed her cheeks and hug her same as Greggy.

"Congratulations mommy and daddy!"

"Thank you my babies!"

"Araneta pa rin, Araneta lang!"

"Grabe ka dad, lakas ng tama ni mommy sa'yo!"

Luis sarcastically conveys, Irene and Greggy laugh at what he said.

"Ginayuma ata ni daddy si mom eh."

Alfonso added, Irene slap his chest softly as she giggled.

"Pero aalis si mommy at Amara bukas, dy. Hindi mo ba pipigilan?"

Luis asked, Irene and Amara looked at Greggy, Greggy rest his arm on Irene's shoulders.

"Ayaw magpapigil eh!"

"Mommy kasi, I can handle and take care of myself na po talaga, you stay here with daddy and prepare para sa kasal niyo! Para pag-uwi ko, ready na!"

Amara insisted, Irene held her daughter's hands and pouted.

"I insist mommy, kaya ko na po talaga hindi na po ako bata, opo.."

"Baka mag-boyfriend kana dun kaya ayaw mo na akong pasamahin."

Greggy's eyes widened same as the boys and fixed their eyes to Amara.

"Ay love, hindi, sumama kana pala hintayin ko nalang kayo dito basta siguraduhin mo lang walang sasamang lalaki pag-uwi."

They all laugh with how Greggy reacted.

"Daddy hindi nga, uuwi ako agad, no boys, promise!"

"Are you really sure about this anak?"

Irene asked softly, she knows that Amara can handle this since she knows how strong and versatile she is.

"Of course mom! As if naman this is my first time traveling ha!"

"Okay then, uuwi agad ha? Be careful and take good care of yourself.."

"Opo.."

Irene hugged her daughter again, she's really and adult already and she can't do something to stop it.

"Have you pack your things na ba? I can help you darling.."

"I already did mommy, let's just enjoy this day 'kay?"

Irene sighed and nodded, she smile at her. Moments passed, their door opened and revealed the Marcos Family!

"Hello, hello!"

"Aranetas!"

That surprised them, they wasn't inform at all.

"We brought lunch, kain tayo!"

Imee exclaim, she was greeted by Amara, Alfonso and Luis followed by Irene and Greggy.

"What a surprise, hi mommy!"

Irene joyously said, she walk towards Imelda and give her a hug.

"Kumusta? Why do we have a sudden surprise lunch?"

"This day is for family since you and Amara will be leaving tomorrow.."

Imelda cooed, sadly. Irene and Amara looked at each other as they smile, Amara walk towards her grandmother and hug her.

"I'll be back right away po at hindi na po ako aalis.."

"Sure na 'yan ha.."

Imee replied, Amara giggles as she nodded.

"Hey, naprepare na daw yung foods, let's eat na everyone!"

Matthew announced, they head their way to the dining area as they settled their selves down.

"Irene, can you pass me the beef tenderloin please.."

Imee pleased Irene, she nodded as she pass the food to Imee, Imee's eyes sparkled when she saw Irene's ring, she covered her mouth in awe.

"Huy, may hindi ka sinasabi gaga!"

Imee said half-shouted, Irene softly laugh, she's blushing.

"Ang dami mong ipapaliwanag, Maria!"

"Um!"

Bongbong clear his throat, looking at Greggy seriously.

"Baka may isang taong gusto na magpaliwanag jan, galawin mo yung baso pakiusap."

"Oo nga, kung ayaw sabihin ni Irene kahit nakita na, pakiusap Mister Gregorio Araneta!"

Bongbong and Imee jokingly asked Greggy, the others were just secretly laughing because they can feel Greggy's nervousness, he's sweating.

Irene held Greggy's hands, he looked at him, they shared a genuine smile.

"Huy nandito kami, baka nakakalimutan niyo, mommy oh!"

"So what just happened?"

Imelda asked the couple, Irene and Greggy looked at each other as they both decided to tell it.

"Mommy, I'm engage with Greggy, just this morning.. again."

Irene showed her ring, the family shout in excitement and happiness.

"Araneta pa rin talaga!"

Sandro exclaim as he stood up to make a toast for the newly engage couple.

"To tita Irene and tito Greggy!"

"Cheers!"

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dream Land By Ali

Fanfiction

3.5K 183 7
Grief is a lonely emotion that inherently has strong feelings. Pain is the proof of life. Pain lives inside us. Our lives come to an end with pain...
35K 1.7K 32
Is it too late to fix everything? Are they still fixing things between them or keep hurting each other by bringing up the past and the life that she...
7.1K 198 17
This is all about the inseparable love of a mom and a daughter.
17.3K 1.8K 34
A connection that was built to be inseparable. Lindtsey, a daughter of every mother could wish for. Irene, a mother who loves her daughter endlessly...