KARNA HIS MOTHER'S SOUL

Oleh shylpeter8

what if he was raised in Kailash.What if he is Gandharinandan. What... Lebih Banyak

Characters.
BIRTH OF YUDHISHTHIR
GANDHARI'S AGONY
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

Characters

3.3K 92 12
Oleh shylpeter8

Bhishma:son of Devi Ganga and Maharaj Shantanu.Mahamahim of hastinapur partial towards Pandavas since they are demigod he believes they know true dharma .

Maharaj Dhristarashtra;Acting king of hastinapur denied the right of being king due to his disability,father of karuvas and Yuyutsu.insecure which makes it easy to be manipulated.DHRIST is his 💖.

Maharani Gandhari;Maharani of hastinapur mother of Kauruvas compassionate and merciful.Mahadev greatest devotee always hide her pain with a smile.Aditya is her soul.

Vidur:Mahamantri of hastinapur believed to be knowledgeable which led to his prediction to be believed during the birth of eldest Kauruvas and during coronation of Dhristarashtra as a King.

Pandu:Late Maharaj father of Pandavas husband of late Rajmata Madri and Kunti.

Madri;late wife of Pandu and co-wife to Rajmata Kunti mother to youngest Pandavas.Princess of Madri was innocent and good at heart who loved and respected her co-wife as an elder sister.

Rajmata Kunti; widow of late Pandu and mother to Pandavas , Princess of kuntibo.Power hungry woman who hide with the veil of being a helpless widow.

Parashuram;Avatar of Lord Vishnu Guru to Bhishma and Dronacharya situated at Mahendra hill.

Dronacharya: Student of Parashuram, Guru to Pandavas and Kauruvas.Arrogant and greedy.

Suyodhan: Eldest Kauruvas ,Someone whose in search of love, often neglected by family due to prediction made by Vidur.Single handedly raised his siblings when the parents were busy with their royal duties.Chote is his peace.

Rajkumar Yudhishthir:Eldest pandavas

Rajkumar Bheem:2nd pandavas.

Rajkumar Arjun:3rd Pandavas.

Rajkumar Nakul:Madrinandan.

Rajkumar Sahadev; Madrinandan.

Gandhari Raj Shakuni.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

44.8K 1.7K 21
What happens when Karna the hero of Mahabharata is from kaliyug? What will happen to the destiny of Mahabharata? Will it change? Join Karna in his st...
61.6K 2.7K 33
What if Duryodhan was from kaliyug? What if he had a different guru? What if he followed the path of dharma? What if he was well versed in all weapon...
26.5K 1.1K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...
51.3K 2.7K 30
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇꜰᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀꜱʜɪ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇꜰᴜꜱ...