VALERIA ( COMPLETED)

By jupiter43256

Alcina Valeria is known to be the most dangerous women alive killing men and women without mercy . 4 years h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Read

Chapter 19

14 5 8
By jupiter43256

Alcina ran upstairs to change and gear up this was not like any other day running around she's facing her enemy head on 'these bastards need a lesson' she thought.

While Enrique was handed armour and guns , all placed down onto the table the men clocked there guns gathers the ammo , knives and earpieces along with trackers incase someone got taken .

Alcina ran down to meet with everyone the gear she wears always shows her figure at it's finest due to how well it sat .

Enrique stared as she came walking down the hall to talk " See something you like" she winked " more like someone I love" he mumbles but Alcina missed those words .

" Okay everyone ready?" Alcina asked while they nodded , one of her trackers came in and announced that they arrived at the building which takes there cue to leave .

Everyone got into vans while Alcina and Enrique took an undercover car closer to the building " come on couldn't use find something better" Alcina moaned " Not the time baby we need to leave now" Enrique remarked pushing her in .

They drove down the beautiful streets of Italy looking at how normal the people lives were , a women buying clothes , perfume , walking dogs at night ? " Don't look so sad love , life sucks but this shit rides" Enrique said gearing the car faster while she laughed " You always know how to sweeten the moment huh" she looked back at Enrique " Well we might die and .." Alcina grabbed his hand " I will not let anything happen to you do you understand" she looked determined into his eyes truthful really  " like wise baby" Enrique pecked her lips and speeded off .

Pulling the car at the end of the road " undercover wear huh , that's what you came up with ?" She looked Enrique up and down , wearing sweats and a t shirt " what I have a lot under here" he moved his hand to show his bulletproof vest and amour under " Yeah and I look like I'm heading down to winter land" leaving Alcina with a coat over her dress rolling her pants so that it doesn't shower under her dress .

" You ready" Enrique turned Alcina to face him , he held her head and kissing the top of her head ' What the fuck is happening to me ?' He thought but he seemingly feels attached to her somehow " Yeah you" she asked softly while he nodded and gesturing  her forward with his hand .

They managed to knock out a few security guards from outside while she met up with drakes team along the way , the snippers were stationed and in positions while Alcina , Enrique and drake ran up knocking everyone out silently not using any guns just knives and fists .

Upon arriving the top floor Alcina gave hand signs to Enrique to follow her while Drake must secure the area not allowing anyone in the room .

She took off her undercover clothes so did Enrique and opened the door sliding the gun to her back .

" Well , well isn't this a lovely surprise" Alcina smiled and clapped her hands while Damian and jaydon along with the other men stood up in shock " Oh ! Don't stand on my accord" holding her hands in surrender.
She walked closer towards the men while they stood still as if one move they'd die .

Eventually she stood in the middle of the room and smiled " So is this all or am I still missing a few people" she pointed out the men " You think you funny huh" Damian smirks while walking towards her " I wouldn't if I was you" she warned Damian " You know bro I gave you till next week , Ouff I guess your time is up " she pointed to jaydon while Enrique walked in .

Alcina pov

I swear the way Enrique walked in the atmosphere changed I didn't realise how scary he really looked he was fucken  huge with this amour on amongst all of them . God remind me to marry him one day if papa allows it .

" Now then who would like to go first" i smirked , god I could see some of these men are shitting there pants while I walk around the table as I came closer to Damian I looked at his face coming closer to his face until I'm inches away from his lips , I could hear something while his face was stern not moving at all " get down" I heard from his earpiece I turned around quickly " GET DOWN !!!!" I shouted to Enrique while a bomb was thrown into the room exploding and causing fire , Damian grabbed my arm while I punch him heavily knocking him off coughing desperately looking for air I ran over the fire toward Enrique " Go!" I yelled while he grabbed my hand I heard a gun shot go off but I didn't take muchof it until we ran a few steps down that I collapsed to the ground with blood pooling out my abdomen , all I could hear was my name being yelled and my mind blanking " stay awake Alcina don't close those fucken eyes" I'm blinking and I can hear Enrique's worried voice so I fought through it . I could hear drake coming around the corner as we got out the building " What the fuck happened?!" Drake asked while they ran with me in Enrique's arms " They knew we were coming, well Damian knew" they came to a hold I just layed into his arms and listened staying awake  I managed to get a few words out " Yeah he knew but how did he know we'd come , probably got a rat in the midst" I coughed out Enrique placed me down onto the ground while checking my wound " baby you losing a lot of blood" Enrique looked down and the into my eyes while I smiled " Yeah well what the fuck" I shrugged " Get away from her" we both turned our heads to the voice and jaydon along with a few men behind him totally out numbering us , where the fuck are our men ? I looked at Enrique it seems as though he was thinking what I was thinking " Step back Enrique I don't wanna have to kill you bro" jaydon pleaded while Enrique still sat here with me holding my abdomen " Are you fucken dumb she's bleeding out I have to hold her , fuck off" Enrique commanded irritably , It seems as though Enrique's getting fed up of jaydon making the wrong decisions and hurting people unnecessarily.

" Don't ! Just don't" jaydon looked to drake pointing a gun at his head " Look I don't give a fuck who you are if you don't drop the gun I'm blowing your head off even if it costs me my life" drake stood firm pointing his gun at jaydons head too  " deal" jaydon smirked dropping his gun while giving drake a punch which sent drake flying to the back while Enrique stood up and punched jaydon while another gun shot went off into the air , I felt hands around my neck and a gun at my head , fucken hell .

" drop him" Damian commanded  Enrique looked at me and back at Damian " I will blow her head off ,try me" Damian threatened while Enrique clean this teeth with his tongue, his veins popping out on his arms out of frustration and hold he had on jaydon and stood still while jaydon smacked him  " pathetic" jaydon blurted out " You hit like a girl as always" Enrique laughed " quite insulting to the women over here" Damian laughed " oh no she don't slap she punches there's a difference" Enrique smirked while I took a breath realising that I have to numb this pain otherwise both Enrique and I are dead I knew what he was up too and I was down .

Pushing back Damian's grabbing his gun  while I knocked him out with the very same gun and shot all jaydons men down , i grunted " Even all warn out I still have the pimp In me to kill these slow jams " looking at Enrique and jaydon , Enrique turned his head to jaydon while jaydon had fear in his eyes I just walked over the car and layed on the car waiting till Enrique knocked him down  which took a second seeing both jaydon and Damian knocked down , drake walked over to me informing me that the men are coming it seems they killed the others that came with us, how did they managed to kill all of them ? There were 200 men and damian had less than a 100 men surrounding the building ? If they knew we were coming they would've set up more men ? Something wasn't right .

I looked over at Damian's sleeping position and back at Jaydon's , sitting up I grunted which caused Enrique to come walking towards me and holding my face while inspecting the wound again " We need to get out of here" Enrique started " yeah , make sure they locked up in the basement away from each other , not in the same room" I commanded at drake while he nodded , drake was gonna stay behind while Enrique and I drove off to get the help i needed back home , I called the doc to come over a few minutes ago , just as we arrived I saw someone else looking at him standing outside the house at the stairs I smirked .

I got out the car and walked with Enrique at my side  " mistress" he bowed while I nodded " hii dale"   I looked at his badge , we walked up the stairs slowly towards the lounge where the doc started his work I took off the armour and placed it on the ground I was covered in blood " it seems he shot you directly where the amour wasn't covering , smart" dale announced while I nodded sitting still Enrique stood on dales side while Marilyn came running with a bucket of clean water and and extra things , not like the doc needed them he seem to have gotten it all covered " fuck !" I yelled in pain at dale while I tilted my head back up against the couch I felt Enrique hands intertwine with mine I looked up and saw him standing above me looking down at me  smiling I closed my eyes again while dale dug into my skin for the bullet " It seems it went really deep?" Dale concerned voice projected " Soo ??" I asked my voice alittle rusty " here" Marilyn gave me water to drink which I took gladly thanking her after " which means ima have to dig deeper and it gonna hurt like hell " just go ahead not my first bullet hole" I assured him while he nodded and opened further.

I tighten my grip on Enrique as dale clipped onto my skin digging deep into the hole which cased me to scream out it felt as if he was pushing the bullet deeper , I opened my eyes and Enrique was rubbing my face and arms to comfort me while I yelled at dale to just get it out .

I felt lips on mine and I noticed that Enrique kissed me distracting me from the fake pain I was projecting while dale did his work until I winced into his mouth which broke us apart and I looked down dale was stitching me up and bullet layed on the table .

Not bad , this guy knows his work , I don't really feel much pain anymore from all the scarred and battles I've had growing up , pain was something I was accustomed too , I faked the pain enough to see if this guy can work under pressure. He did well enough .

God ima kill that dude " I guess we done here" dale said while a smile . I took alittle longer to look at his face and realised he looks quite young " so the real doc sent you in his place didn't he" I asked while dales eyes went big " don't ask how I know I'm just not stupid" I pointed to my head.

I watched as he walked away in nervousness with his brown eyes and pale skin along with blonde hair and small lips with a clip on his T-shirt that said 'doc dale' " Marilyn will pay you" I laughed , I mean I don't blame him for being so nervous his in a house with the most dangerous people In the world . I laughed again to that thought , his cute .

My arms are spread open along the couch while Enrique came next me " You look like a boss spreading your arms like that on the couch" he giggles " please don't start I can barely move right now" I croaked out while bringing my hands down along with my head onto his lap " sleep ima watch some tv"Enrique noted while I nodded .

Enrique pov

I watched her fall asleep she faked the whole pain reaction to scare dale because she could tell it was his first time operating on a person . How the fuck is she so clever to detect something from a far . God she made me laugh at the way she was testing this guys patience but instead I kept her company making this guy very uncomfortable well even more since he was already nervous that we was working on Alcina I take it he knows exact who she is and with my big body huffing around his was enough to put him on the edge it was funny but he did good for a first I might be 27 but this dudes looks 19 working at a desk with nerds .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 62
"Angels and demons often meet in the bodies of mortals." Nadia wasn't one for an easy way out. That wasn't how she had been trained- how she survi...
9.1K 368 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...
RED πŸ₯€ By SophieGail

Mystery / Thriller

236K 9.4K 55
The world thinks she's dead, purely so she could become her fathers ultimate & deadliest weapon. Armed with a new alias & a fearless attitude Gabrie...
2M 58.4K 69
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–”π–“π–Š ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–Šπ–”π–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer break before college unforgettable. On...