WILTED: A Sans X Child Reader...

By Yusuka-chan

[I have decided to do what I always wanted πŸ˜„πŸ˜„]:some people put warnings for these so.....CHILD ABUSE IS DIS... More

Escape
Cold
CALM
TAKEN
BRAT
STEPS
New
Sign
Hiatus
Payback
Phobia
Nightmare
Hide
Temp
Okay
Surprise
Sorry
XDXD AUTHOTS NOTE
Learning
Leisure
Addition
Sleep!
Assingment
Underfell
Underswap
Home?
Blocked
A/N
Another one
Random
A/N
Together
GROWING
SPEARS
Change
TALES
Weed
Closure
Authors Note
Fallen
The Game Has Started
Tally the Scores
Reoccuring Dreams
Venture
Truth
Player
DETERMINATION
The Final Reset

Future

1K 44 24
By Yusuka-chan

This was it. It had been your last week at daycare and now it was time to say goodbye. You hugged your friends Blue, Blueprint, and Dream tightly. Your eyes burned to cry but you held them back,  you're not a baby anymore.  You were gonna be stronger, you made that promise with your friends.

"We'll see each other again" Dream chimed

"Yeah,  we're forever friends " Blueprint grinned

"Just you wait y/n we'll be bigger and see you again" blue smiled

You smiled in response hugging them all once more. The rest of daycare said goodbye to you individually. Sans was waiting for you to finish up, but you had one last thing to do before you left.

"Did you forget something y/n?" PJ asked as you walked back.

"Yea..." You looked in fells direction eyes burning with determination.

You strolled up to him. Fell himself seemed confused as to what you wanted.

Two more steps and you socked fell in the face. He held his cheek and everyone gasped in shock. PJ was stunned for words and sans was none the wiser to what was happening. You pointed at Fell.

"That's for lying about the magic word" you stuck your tounge out at him thrn quickly ran off before, PJ or Fell could do anything in response.

Sans turned his head to see you running to him.

"Said your goodbyes already?"

"Yep" you nodded your head hastily looking back at the daycare nervously "can we go now?"

Sans chuckled "sure thing" he held your hand and that was the last you ever saw of the daycare.

------

I sat on the tree branch looking down at Papyrus as he searched for me. I couldn't help but laugh a little. He was never gonna find me. I then had a small idea.

"Papyurs" I called from my position. I watched as he looked around in confusion.

"Over here" I called again. He looked all over unable to find me and I laughed in response.

"Y/N ENOUGH GAMES" his hands were on his hips,  a frown on his face.

I stood on the branches and yelled. "I'm up here!" Papyrus finally looked up, surprised etched onto his face.

"Catch me!" I jumped "Y/N WAIT-!!!" He held his arms out and caught me. While I was laughing Papyrus was not.

"Y/N PLEASE SPARE ME FROM YOUR DANGEROUS ANTICS!" He yelled

I stopped laughing "sorry papyrus" I gave him a kiss on the cheek in return and his mood quickly got better.

"WELL- AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO IT AGAIN" he hummed

"Wasn't I cool?" I asked him. Papyrus smiled at the question "BUT OF COURSE. AS MY NUMBER ONE STUDENT , YOUR QUICKLY ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING AS AWESOME AS YOUR TEACHER" he praised

Papyrus listen me onto his shoulder as we walked back to the house. On our way I caught a glance at one of those glowing orb like stars. I realized no one else but me seems to be able to see them. I haven't figured out much about what it does,  but I do know when I touch them I feel a strange kind of power. I haven't told sans and Papyrus about it yet though, I wasn't quite sure if I should.

Like that stupid flower had mentioned before, they seemed to be hiding things from me. I hadn't even mentioned my plan to them in fear that they would try to stop me. Things about the barriers or souls, they wouldn't say anything. I'd try looking at the library, but with them always keeping an eye on what I do it'd be impossible to find out anything without them knowing or even trying to intervene. Knowing them, they most likely would. I sighed.

"SOMETHING WRONG?" Payprus asked

"No, just can't wait to see MK" I smiled

We arrived home and Papyrus let me down from his shoulder. I could see Mk near the town center and I ran uo to meet with him.

"You finally got back" MK ran up to meet me

"Did you wait long?" I asked seeing g the some snow formed at the top of his head.

"Nah, I just got here" I laughed in response and brushed the snow off of his head. "Snow ball fight?" I suggested to him

"Snowball fight!" He grinned

We both went to our respective sides and began making a snow barrier. It didn't take long until we were hurtling practical ice at each other. I dodged everything MK was throwing at me.

"Hey-" he panted "Stay still" he was tired from trying to hit me.

"When did you get so fast?" He asked

"It's all thanks to me training. I can dodge anything now- Ow!" Just as I said that snow hit me from behind.

I turned around to see sans with one in his hands. "C'mon buddy, can't let your gaurd down" he grinned

"Hey, that's not fair!" I pointed at him and he shrugs. I begin. To gather my Arenal pitching it at him but no matter how much I tried none of them would land.

"Argh!" I grunted in frustration "gotta do better than that, it's like your not even trying" he chuckled

I looked over at MK, a temporary truce in our gaze. We worked together to get sans but he dodged everything.

"How?! I'm faster than you by far, so how are you keeping up!"

"Magic" he taunts and I throw another on response only for him to dodge.

Sans bumps into Papyrus who just came out and Mk and my eyes light up. "Papyrus hold him!" We yell.

"NYEH?" He looked down at his brother and captured him in a hug.

"Jeeze, betrayed by my own brother" he sighs in mock defeat.

"We've got you now!" MK and I threw out snowballs at him but he teleported out the way just before it could hit. Papyrus instead got the snowballs .

"Opps....sorry Papyrus " I grinned but soon Mk and I were running as he chased us with snowballs of his own.

It was a fun snowball fight between us all that soon ended. Mk was warming up inside with me. Papyrus was in the kitchen and sans went somewhere outside. Now that it qas just Mk and I on the couch I took this chance to talk to him.

"Hey MK, do you know about human souls?"

"The human souls? King Asgore has them" he says

"He does?" I asked a little confused

"Yeah. He's gonna use them to break the barrier"

Understanding washed over me. So I need to meet with King Asgore to get to the Barrier.

"Where is the king anyways?" I asked more out of curiosity

"He's on the way out of waterfalls over towards Hotland " MK said " Wait, you've never seen the king before?" MK seemed surprised.

"No" I shook my head.  I haven't even seen the entirety of waterfalls or hotlands.

"Actually now that I think about it, have you ever been anywhere other than snowdin?" He asked

"No..why? Is that a bad thing?" He seemed shocked for a moment.

"Just what have you been doing all this time? I mean- snowdins nice and all, but there are other cool places to see and things to do" he explained " well forget it, it's not a big deal"

"Tell me about Asgore" I pushed for information. Mk looked up in thought, then his eyes met my curious ones.

"Well he's huge- and super fluffy" MK said "we've gotta go see him someday "

"SEE WHO?" Papyrus walked in

"As-" I covered Mks mouth "Mettaton, we were thinking how cool it would be to see mettaton"

Papyrus seemed to be in thought. " WELL ACTUALLY-" His words were cut off as sans came in with...a cat?

He looked a bit haggard like he was running for his life. His back was pressed again the the door the cat under his arms.

"....UH, SANS? IS THAT A CAT?" Papyrus asked

"Meow" the cat mewled as if to answer.

Sans walked over with the cat in hand.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Papyrus asked looking at his disheveled appearance.

"Long story short, this guy jumped into my clothes while he was being chased by the dogs" sans sighed

"Where did it come from?" I asked

"Don't know. I seem to have a knack for picking up strays" sans glanced at me with a grin.

"Hey, not funny" I pouted

"I'm just messing with ya kid" he ruffled my hair and hands the cat over to me.

"A pet?" I asked

"Sure. Why not" sans grins and I smiled happily.

The cat was was Grey with some black stripes here and there.

"What are you gonna name him?" Sans asked

I thought about it  for a moment whilst glancing over his fur and a single thought came to mind."socks" I said.

"Socks?" Everyone looked at me.

"Yea, look at his fur, isn't it like socks?" I smiled

Sans chuckled "that's a good name"

"Whoa, he's so soft" MK hummed cuddling against the cat.

Socks hissed at MK and I held him back.

"Jeeze that cat has a bad attitude" he frowned

"He probably just nervous because he's in a new place" I pet socks gently and he seemed to relax in my lap.

Gazing at the cat, there was something in the back of my head that brought about a sense of familiarity.

This filled you with Determination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 683 13
REWRITING You had always had a lot of health problems. It made your life fucking hell at times. At 6 years old you had been in a car accident and eve...
16.6K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
242K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...