Percy the gamer

By snakesrawesome

Percy gains gamer powers,the layout is a bit different as I play weird games, and will be influenced by games... More

explanations
tutorial
level 1
level 2
level 3
level 4
level 5
level 6
level 7
level 8
level 9
level 10
level 11
level 12
level 13
level 14
mini-boss 1
level 15
level 16
level 17
level 18
level 19
level 20
level 22
level 23
level 24
level 25
level 26
level 27
Miniboss 2
level 28

level 21

1K 26 16
By snakesrawesome

I was still angry, the tombs only provided some temporary relief but eventually the anger came back, only restrained by gamers mind.

Fortunately I'd have the opportunity to vent.

it 's friday night, and at camp half-blood that means capture the flag.

Basically there are two cabins selected each week and they do a capture the flag game... in the creepy dark woods that are filled with monsters... and they also use magic and weapons to fight each other.

And the rest of the cabins also join whatever side they want.

The cabins fighting are the Athenians and children of ares, and Hermes cabin has joined the Athenians.

And of course the leader of the athena cabin being Annabeth, someone who definitely hates me, I was stationed in a very special spot, absolutely top priority.

A creek that could not be farther from the battle.

I was there, in the middle of the woods, guarding a stream wearing heavy metal armor, and brandishing an oversized shield.

Lucky me.

At least I'm not completely alone, I have nagini, but he doesn't have much in the way of a personality, or interesting experiences in his life that I wasn't present for.

And another thing, I haven't been able to get to the grove of Dodona yet. Apparently sneaking away from a cabin filled with the children of the god of thieves is an impossible task.

Every time I try to leave there's at least one person who wakes up and stops me, warning me about the harpies that eat anyone who isn't in their cabins after curfew. But now I could 'accidently get lost' in the woods and not be able to make it out until tomorrow.

But for now I'll just wait by the creek.

Then I felt something.

A disturbance, from upstream and coming in my direction.

I looked to where I sensed the disturbance and saw a group of hideous snarling monsters charge towards me.

Their frames were large and bulky, the less said about their odor the better, I recognise these monsters, they were... the Ares cabin. (cue high-pitched screaming sound effect)

It wasn't the entire Ares cabin, there were only five of them including clarisse. But that was still enough to kill me.

Before they could get to me I put Nagini on the ground and got into a battle ready position. I was worried, so far every fight I've been in, I've had my powers to back me up. But now I can't use my powers without raising some eyebrows in my direction.

I'll have to rely on my non-existent combat experience.

Great, this will be a fair fight. A scrawny 12 year old child with armor and a shield that's too big for him, and is also nerfed so he can't use his powers, vs, children of the god of war, destruction, bloodlust, etc, etc. all of which are ginormous and muscular enough to squeeze your head until it pops.

There is one thing I might be able to do.

As they were charging at me like wild boars I willed the river underneath their legs to go the opposite direction.

This worked and caused two of them to trip and fall, slowing them down momentarily.

When they got to me, Clarrise jumped and tried to stab me through the chest with a spear which I barely blocked with my shield. The attack made me fall backwards into the river.

"NO ONE MESSES WITH ARES CABIN!" roared clarisse before she once again thrust her spear at me, I once again barely blocked her.

I made a motion to seem like I was backing up with my feet, but I was also subtly using the river to drag me along.

I got up and said "I didn't mess with you!" urgently trying to disarm the situation.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL SHIT PRISSY! I KNOW YOU DID SOME SHIT TO THE TOILETS."

"Well I did, that's kind of what toilets are for." I sassily retort.

Taunt has leveled up to level MAX + 1

One of Clarrise's brothers flanked me from the side, while Clarrise and one of her sisters charged head on.

The person who flanked me got to me first, he rammed into me and kept on running until I was pinned up to a tree.

His spear was pressing against my throat, I can't breath, need, air.

The guy randomly screamed out in pain and let go of me.

I took the opportunity to attack, not questioning why he screamed out in pain.

I gave an upward slash with riptide, only lightly cutting him, not lethally.

He stumbled back for a moment before he fell down, unconscious.

Nagini has leveled up poison to level 3:

-15 HP/s

Nagini can now use knock out venom (lvl 1: -5 HP/s)

(knock out venom has the following effects:

Inflicts nausea

Inflicts fatigue

When target's health is at 50 HP, they will pass out)

I looked down on the ground and saw nagini sitting there, fangs bared. I looked to where I tripped the two sons of ares to see one unconscious and the other just seeming extremely sick.

Taking full advantage of the distraction that is my adorable, deadly snake, I lowered my shoulder and rammed into Clarisse's sister, knocking her down into the river.

And with that, it was one vs. one, mano y non-mano. And she was way more experienced, had a fancy looking stick, and a lot of rage.

Bring it on.

She immediately charged me a thrusted her spear at my chest with full force. The spear penetrated the shield, and hit my ribcage, severely damaging it.

But it was made worse by the electricity.

You have been hit by an electrical attack, due to you being the son of Poseidon, the attack does 50% more damage

-500 HP

You have been stunned

What the hell? What's with that spear?

'Observe'

Name: maimer

Bio: Ares, although resents his daughter, occasionally acknowledges her and her battle prowess, and he shows his acknowledgment in the form of this magical spear.

Attributes:

Electric shock: this weapon can administer an electric shock on command (does 150 damage) this can inflict the status effect burn, stun, or shock

Divine metal: this weapon does +50% damage to monsters, but -100% damage against mortals.

I looked at the text while feeling numb due to the electricity.

I was about to fall down until I heard a low growl.

I raise my head and see that sitting in the shadows was a giant black dog, a hellhound.

I observe it, the camp has a magic border that stops monsters from entering. So someone must've summoned it. But why?

Name: osteo

Title: none

Race: hellhound

Age: 230

STR:

DEX:

VIT:

INT:

WIS:

LUC:

Bio: Kronos is rising and the monsters of the world rise up with him, Osteo is a servant of Kronos and has been summoned by Luke Castellan to kill Percy.

Weakness: he's a savage primal beast that only knows two things: hunting, and killing

Significant events:

Joining Kronos

Being summoned by luke

I thought that pepper and macaroni were big dogs, but osteo was huge.

I managed to pull myself together enough to say "CLARISSE, BEHIND YOU!"

She didn't look, did she not hear the growling?

"HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK I AM PRISSY!"

She moved her spear diagonally left, still partly in my chest and made me fall left.

"I'll give you one chance, prissy. Beg. for. Mercy."

"Clarrise, there's a hellhound behind you." I said, still feeling too numb.

She just kicked me in the chest. "I SAID BEG!"

I never begged.

...

Why?

...

Because, I ended up as dog food.

Osteo bursted from the bushes and killed me. In one savage chomp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 11
"I used to be strong, confident, not scared of anything. but...after I got hurt everything's chnaged. I fear more things now, the war is getting clos...
1K 46 36
The world of Percy Jackson and Sword Art online colide.
483 14 4
Do you ever have something that you just hate? Something that is loved by all except you? Well I do my name is Percy and I hate Fate of Olympus or al...
3.4K 103 26
You can read this if you want, but there's no plot, just warning you now. I OWN NOTHING RICK RIORDAN DOES!!