Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

Galing kay ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 47

546 76 39
Galing kay ShineInPeace

NANDINI'S POV

"Ma..Manik...woh...I.." my mind isn't working and I don't know what's happening around me. It has been 15min since Manik started driving and I was trying to talk but nothing was coming out of my mouth.

Manik was too worried to notice it. I wanted to ask who was on the call and what did they say. But I was blank and my mind was still.

"I...you..told..you... you love...." I mumbled though Manik was not able to hear. "I..me..I..am.." I fidgeted with my fingers and turned towards Manik.

He was worriedly looking into his phone and then the road without listening to my talks. "Man!! Why isn't she lifting my phone?" he rubbed his forehead. But I was too occupied with my thoughts.

"Lov...LoveGuru...is..actually..." I was going to continue when the car halted suddenly. I looked at Manik to see him looking at me weirdly. He opened his seatbelt and sighed. "Nandini, what are you mumbling? And yeah just come out fast" he said and got down the car.

I just stared at the empty driver's seat and dint knew how to explain to Manik. Suddenly my side of the door opened and I turned to see Manik glaring at me. "What? Why aren't you getting down?" he frowned pulling me out of the car.

I looked ahead to see we are at Malhotra Mansion. He pulled me in worriedly and I just followed. "What happened?" Manik yelled looking at Dhruv who was casually sitting in the garden. "What happened?" Dhruv shrugged.

Manik ran inside with me following him silently. "Mukti?" he called and she immediately stood up from the couch in the living room. Everyone were sitting there and started laughing looking at us.

"What? You said emergency and you got hurt?" Manik frowned looking at Mukti. "That was to bring you guys home soon" aunty winked.

"Nandini, why did you let Manik go out? He has just got discharged today right?" Mom crossed her hands. I just stared at Manik and everyone turned towards me waiting for my answer. Manik also turned towards me and frowned.

"What happened Nandu?" Nyo aunty and Mom came near me. "Why do you look soo lost?" Navya asked and I kept looking at Manik.

"Nandini, kya hua?" Manik asked. "Ma...Manik..I..am..woh.." I was going to say when Mom touched my forehead.

"She is having fever" Mom gasped and I looked at her blankly. "What?" Bhai came near us and checked my temperature. "Ohh yeah!! Chalo let's go home so you can rest" Bhai said and I shook my head looking at Manik.

"She will stay here and take rest. Please" Manik said catching my hand. "Yeah Ishu! I'll call the doctor here" aunty said and Mom nodded.

"Navya take her to the room. And Mukti please boil the water" aunty said and they nodded. "Chalo" Navya came near me and I looked at Manik who was looking at me.

"Manik..I.." before I could complete Mom interrupted. "You can talk later Nandini. Go and take rest" she said and Navya started taking me to the room.

I felt a tug on my wrist and turned back to see Manik catching it. Everyone already dispersed leaving me, Manik and Navya. "Take care.." he said and cupped my cheeks.

"Manik.." I stopped when I felt his lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes in peace and a small smile appeared on my face. He pulled apart and smiled at me. "Go"  he said gesturing towards the room.

"You?" I asked. "I'll come..you go" he smiled and I nodded.

"Ahem!!" Navya coughed and I looked at her who was giving a teasing look. "Chale?" she asked and I nodded before looking at Manik.

We went to the room and I laid on the bed as my head was aching. Navya locked the door and turned towards me. "Are you both in a relationship?" she asked excitedly and I rolled my eyes. "I am screwed" I burried my face in the pillow.

"What? Kyu?" she frowned and sat near me.

"Navya..I am in trouble" I panicked. "Kya hua hai?" she asked. I sat on the bed and started biting my nails.

"Arre bol" she whined. "Manik loves me" I said and her eyes widened.

"What?? Yayy" she jumped and I halted her. "But he doesn't love me" I said and she frowned.

"Thu bol kya rahi hai?" she sighed. "He loves me..but not me. I mean he loves LoveGuru" I palmed my face with both hands and heard her gasp.

"What? Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaraha hai" she shook me. "Mujhe bhi" I cried. "Arre bol na kya hua?" she asked impatiently and I told her everything.

"What? Ek second!! Manik is Ajnabi?" she asked and I nodded. "Ajnabi is Manik?" she asked again and I nodded again.

"He loves LoveGuru?" she said and I sighed nodding. "He doesn't know that you are LoveGuru?" she asked and I nodded again irritatedly.

  "What the hell? Yeh koyi tv show hai kya?" she got up from the bed. "I know right" I pulled my hair.

"Now go and tell him that you are LoveGuru" she said. "Accha? And what do you think will happen? He will say, Wow Nandini!! I am your biggest fan. Can I take a selfie?" I mocked and she shrugged. "Then?" she asked.

"He will kill me!! He will be mad at me and will never talk to me" I yelled and rolled my eyes. "That's true" she sighed.

"Navya kuch kar" I whined. "Mein kya karu? It's all your fault" she crossed her arms. "Pagal hai kya? How is it my fault?" I narrowed my eyes. "Do you want me to say how?" she narrowed her eyes too and I gulped.

"No thanks" I looked away. "Now what to do?" she asked.

"See first let's talk about the problem. Firstly, Manik loves LoveGuru and doesn't know that I am LoveGuru" I said and she nodded.

"Secondly, I have a doubt. If Manik gets to know that I am LoveGuru, will he still love me? I mean he doesn't love Nandini. He loves LoveGuru. So when he gets to know Nandini is LoveGuru what will happen?" I paced on th bed.

"Volcano will erupt" Navya mumbled and I sighed. "Leave all that aside. Think what to do now" she said making me sit.

"Let's not tell him now. I want to see how he feels for me. I mean I want to see the difference between me and LoveGuru" I said and she hit me with the pillow. "What?" I widened my eyes.

"No hidings more. And what are you talking can you understand?" she rolled her eyes. "Listen..I need to know what Manik feels about Nandini. Then we can know how he will react. So, let's pause it till then" I said and she sighed.

"What if you don't get to know?" she raised her eyebrows. "I am going to confess on your wedding day" I said with a blank face.

"Meri shaadi ke din drama?" she made a horrified face and I chuckled. "Chill kar aur teri shaadi ki thayari kar" I said and she sighed.

Someone knocked the door and Navya went to open it. Mom and aunty came in and gasped looking at the room and us. I looked around the room and chuckled seeing the pillows on the floor and the bedsheet wrinkled. My hair was messed up as well as Navya's.

"I am getting some wrong ideas" Aliya chuckled coming in. "Shut up" we yelled and I adjusted my hair.

"What's happening? I thought you were resting" Mom frowned. "Kuch nahi. I am alright" I smiled. She came and checked my temperature. "You still have fever. So take this medicine and sleep" she said giving me a medicine.

"Noo" I shook my head. "Nandini take it" aunty warned. "Please noo" I stood on the bed.

"Nandini sit down and take this medicine" Mom sighed. "Noo" I made a puppy face and went back.

"Nandini you'll fall. Get down" aunty said as she was standing near the door and my back was facing her. Mom was at the opposite side trying to catch my hand.

"Nandu yaar..take the medicine" Aliya said and I shook my head. "I feel like vomiting when I have that medicine" I huffed.

"Nandu no tantrums" Mom said lovingly. "Noo" I whined and moved back as she was about to come near me.

"Nandini!!" aunty gasped as I dint feel the bed beneath my foot and was about to fall back. I closed my eyes tightly as I was about to fall. But I dint hit the ground and was in someone's arms.

I slowly opened my eyes to meet his eyes. He looked at me and I looked back. We both were looking into eachother's eyes and I felt myself smiling. His eyes were soo deep and shining. I blinked to see more clearly.

"Ahem!!" Mom fake coughed bringing me and Manik out of our trance. We looked at her to see her smirking at us.

"Hogaya?" she smirked. "What?" I frowned. "Tumhe pakadna" Manik replied making me sit on the bed making my eyes wide. ""What? Are you on their side?" I looked at him horrified. "Ofcourse" he winked taking the medicines from Mom.

"Listen, I am okay. I don't need medicines" I pointed my index finger at him. "Chup!" he glared at me and I pouted.

"Take it" he handed me the medicines. I tried to escape but he caught my hand immediately and throwed me back on the bed and I whined. He shook his head and opened my mouth and kept the tablet inside my mouth. I made a disgusting face gulping it with water.

"Good" he smiled and I just glared at him. "I am going home as your father needs me. He has some meeting and will be searching for the files. So you'll come or stay here today?" Mom asked patting my head.

"I'll come with Bhai" I replied. "You'll stay" Manik said with a stern look. "Manik I'll go. I missed sleeping in my room" I pouted. "Nan.." before he could complete I caught his hand.

"Please" I said and he stared at me thinking something. "Okay" he shrugged going out of the room and I frowned.

Is he angry? I looked at Navya and she shrugged.

"I'll get going then. Navya you said you'll come with me?" Mom asked and she nodded getting up. "We will meet tomorrow for the jewellery shopping" Mom said and aunty nodded.

They both left and I sat there talking to Mukti and Aliya.

"I am soo excited for their marriage...like wooww" Aliya said for the n'th time making me and Mukti chuckle.

"I know right! Let's talk about all our plannings tomorrow after the shopping. You both are coming right?" I asked. "Umm..no. I need to visit my aunt tomorrow" she gave a small smile.

"Aunt? Why?" I frowned. "Actually the relation between me and my parents is not that good. So my aunt is like a mediator" she said and I nodded.

"I'll come" Mukti said and I smiled. "Let's go to the garden area" Aliya got up. "You guys go. I'll use the washroom and come" I said and they nodded going.

I immediately went to the washroom and splashed some water on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror to see my face pale. I hate to be sick. I sighed and picked up the towel. I wiped my face going out and halted at my place seeing Manik sit on the bed leisurely.

I thought he was angry. I cleared my throat gaining his attention who was busy in his phone. He looked up at me putting his phone aside. He got up and smiled at me and I gave a nervous smile.

"So?" he asked and I frowned. "So?" I shrugged and he huffed. "You dint tell me anything after I told you about.... LoveGuru" he said rubbing the back of his neck making me go all awe on him.

"Umm..what should I say? I am angry" I turned back and suppressed my laugh. "What? Why?" he turned me. "Umm..you..you dint tell me" I crossed my arms.

"I wasn't sure. But I told you when I started loving her. You asked me right, when I woke up why did I call LoveGuru? It's just then when I realised" he said catching my hand and I smiled widely.

I soo love him!!

"I'm happy. Very happy" I said and he smiled widely. "Thank you" he kissed my forehead and I chuckled.

"Okay..but I have a question" I bit my lip and he nodded for me to continue. "Aa..woh..do..do you trust me?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Nandini what are you planning again?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Manik please tell me" I whined and he sighed. "Nandini, I trust you" he said and I smiled.

"I understood that you are again doing something behind my back for which I am upset. But I trust you that there would be some reasons. Is it too serious?" he asked and I nodded.

"Will you be safe?" he asked and I nodded again. "But don't make me wait. Tell me fast" he said and I smiled nodding.

"It might hurt you but please deal with it" I said and he thought for a moment before nodding. "I repeat again not to make me wait for long" he said and I immediately nodded. "

You'll get to know by Navya and Cabir's marriage" I said and he nodded. "Now come let's go down" I said and started walking when he pulled me by my wrist.

"Not like this" he said and I frowned. He took the jacket which was on the bed and forwarded it to me. "Wear it. It's cold outside" he said and I sighed.

"I have to?" I asked again and he nodded sternly. He made me wear the jacket and zipped it while I smiled looking at him.

"Chalo ab" he wrapped his hand around my shoulder and started walking towards the lawn. "There they are" Dhruv said looking at us and we smiled sitting on the chairs.

I looked at Cabir to see him and Manik exchanging looks blankly. Are they still awkward with eachother?

"So we were talking about the dresses. We will go for the shopping day after tomorrow?" Dhruv asked. "What shopping? Nandini will design our clothes" Mukti said.

"What? You don't want her to enjoy the wedding and be busy in work?" Manik raised his eyebrows.

"Ohh yeah!" Mukti pouted. "Chill guys!! I'll design the clothes for the wedding day. We will shop for the other functions" I said and they nodded happily.

"We will help you" Aliya said and I smiled. "Shaadi teri hai. Why are you quiet?" I nudged Cabir. "Kuch nahi" he gave a small smile and looked at Manik who was already looking at him.

"Umm..Cabir can you bring me some tea? You'll make the best" I asked him sweetly and he nodded going into the kitchen.

"Manik why don't you help him?" I asked after Cabir went in. "Umm..woh..he will manage" he said looking away.

"Okay.. I'll go and help then" I shrugged innocently. "You're not well" he glared at me. "Then you go na" I whined.

"Aliya will go" he looked at her. "Manik are you going or should I?" I asked sternly and he sighed getting up. "Stubborn head" he muttered going inside and I smiled widely.

"Kya hua?" Mukti asked me. "They had a fight.." I replied and they chuckled. "It's common for them" Dhruv chuckled.

We continued discussing and what to do in this week. The time was very less and the work was more. We decided to do all the things together.

It has been a while that Cabir and Manik dint come. Are they alive or not? "I'll just come" I got up and went inside the house. I peeked in the kitchen to get shocked.

"What the hell?" I widened my eyes looking at Manik and Cabir who were on the floor with their faces and bodies covered with flour. They both were laughing but halted looking at me.

"What's happening?" I asked going inside making sure not to step on the flour that was on the floor. "Umm..it's all Manik's fault" Cabir smiled sheepishly. "Saale!! My fault? It's you who started it" Manik smacked his head.

"Like seriously? I thought you both would be angry with eachother" I rolled my eyes. "We were. But not now" Cabir said wrapping his hand around Manik.

"What's all this then?" I asked pointing at the flour and they smiled sheepishly. "Do you want some?" Cabir asked and tried to throw some flour on me.

"She is sick" Manik said stopping him and I smiled. "I am not pouring water on her. It's just flour" Cabir shrugged. "Now she will have to bath again na" Manik sighed.

"I should also bath" Cabir narrowed his eyes. "You're alright. But Nandini is not well" Manik gritted his teeth.

"But I'm lazy" Cabir smirked. "I'll help you then" I smirked and they frowned. I took the jug of water and emptied it on Cabir making the flour sticky.

"Fuckk" Cabir opened his mouth in shock making me and Manik laugh loudly. We hified eachother and laughed terribly.

"Mazaa araha hai?" Cabir fake smiled and we nodded laughing. He then poured the water on Manik making him glare at Cabir.

"Thu tho gaya" Manik started running behind him and they ran through the whole house. I laughed looking at them. Everyone came inside and laughed along looking at them fighting like kids.

"What?" Nyo aunty crossed her arms seeing the house as a mess making them halt in their places. "Kisne shuru kiya?" she asked angrily. They both looked at eachother and smirked.

"Nandini" they said pointing towards me making my eyes wide. "What?" I asked shocked and they shrugged innocently.

"Nyo aunty you really think I'll do it? I am not well" I made a puppy face. "Dont blame her and start cleaning" aunty said wrapping her hand around me and I winked at Manik and Cabir. "Fine" they muttered and went away.

"I'll go home. Bhai would be coming" I said and everyone nodded. "Wait for Manik na" aunty said and I frowned.

"Why wait?" I asked confused. "He is coming.." she stopped looking behind and I turned back to see Manik gesturing something but stopped as I turned.

"Kya?" I raised my eyebrows. "Kuch nahi, you go" he shrugged and I nodded.

"Byee" I said leaving and went out to see Bhai just driving in. I sat on the passenger seat and he smiled at me. "How is your health?" he asked touching my forehead with the back of his hand. "I'm good" I smiled.

"Fever bhi nahi hai..good" he said adjusting the temperature. "Manik kaha hai?" he asked and I frowned.

"Andhar" I shrugged. "Isn't he coming?" he asked. "Where?" I asked. Before he could reply his phone started ringing and he answered it.

"Haan Manik bol" he started speaking. Manik? Why can't he come out and talk? "Ohh okay" Bhai chuckled and looked at me making me confuse. He cut the call and started driving.

"Kya hua?" I asked. "Kuch nahi" he replied and I sighed knowing he wouldn't tell me. I closed my eyes as I started feeling weak. In no time, we reached my house and I got down.

"Mumma" I hugged her going in and she patted my head. "Kaisi hai?" she asked. "Thoda weakness hai" I replied.

"Go to your room and rest" she said and I nodded. "Where is Dad?" I asked. "He and Raj went to Delhi for some work. They will return tomorrow" she said and I nodded.

"Navya ko bhi kuch kaam hai. Cabir said he will help her. Where are they?" she asked.

"Who they?" I asked. Before she could speak a voice spoke. "We" I turned back to see Manik and Cabir standing there wearing t-shirt and shorts.

Ohh he looked damn hot!!

Nandini concentrate.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. "He came to take care of you" Bhai smirked coming in.

"What? You just got discharged from hospital" I palmed my face.

"So what? You take care of me and I'll take care of you" Manik shrugged. Mom, Bhai and Cabir started fake coughing making my cheeks go red.

"Please drink water guys" Manik said coming in and went and hugged Mom. "Hey Darling" he kissed her cheek. "Hi Darling" Mom replied and they chuckled.

"Now you handle your friend. She is really stubborn" Mom whispered to Manik but it was clear enough to be heard. "Really?" I raised my eyebrows and she shrugged going into the kitchen.

"Where is my jaan?" Cabir asked. "She is in her room" I said.

"Sirf kaam karna aur kuch bhi nahi" Bhai warned Cabir and he rolled his eyes. "Kaam ke alava sab kuch karenge" Cabir winked running towards Navya's room followed by Bhai.

"Manik why are you here?" I asked turning towards him. "Because you dint stay at Malhotra Mansion. So, I came here" he shrugged.

"Why?" I asked again. "You are ill and I want to take care of you" he said adjusting my jacket. "Why do you want to take care of me?" I folded my arms.

"Bec...because.. you are my...friend?" he looked away.

"Really?" I asked and he hmmed. "Why dint you tell me before?" I asked. "Because you would not let me come" he rolled his eyes making me sigh.

"Now go to your room and rest" he said. "Noo" I stomped my foot. "I'll take you then" he said coming near me.

"How...Manik!!!" I yelled as he lifted me in bridal style. "Manik you are also not healthy" I glared at him as he started walking towards my room. "What? I am super healthy" he winked.

"Manik put me down. I'll walk" I sighed. "Noo..now I'll prove you that I am healthy" he said and ignored my protests.

"Manik!!" I whined but he just smiled and went into my room. He laid me on my bed and sighed heavily. "You look small but you weigh soo much" he pressed his lips together.

"What? Are you calling me moti?" I sat on the bed abruptly. "Yess" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone knows that I am not fat. So just shut up" I looked away. My gaze fell on my desk on which all the letters were placed neatly. Ohh no!! If Manik sees it then he will get to know.

"Manik! Can..can..you bring me some water?" I asked innocently. "Here" he shrugged taking the jug which is in my room.

"No...umm..hot water" I smiled. "Madam ji! Yeh paani ma'am ne bheji hai" a worker came and handed me a glass of water. "You got warm water too" Manik said as the worker left.

"Umm..woh..you go and take rest" I said looking here and there. "Why? Are you hiding something?" he asked looking around.

"Manik noo. I am not hiding anything" I said cupping his cheeks soo that he won't look at the side. "Nandini what is it?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Medicines? I need them. I feel weak" I sighed. "Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded immediately. "I'll ask aunty and get it. You don't move from here" he warned and I nodded again.

He was about to go but stopped looking at the other table which was beside my bed. "Umm..Nandini?" he called and I hmmed.

"This lily" he said pointing towards the lily which was placed in a jug of water. It is the same lily which Manik gifted me, I mean LoveGuru. I smiled remembering the moment.

"Where did you get it?" he asked making my eyes go wide. "Sh.. shop" I smiled sheepishly.

"You bought it?" he asked and I nodded. "Haan" I lied and he gave a small smile. "Okay" he said going away and I chuckled.

I quickly hid those letters and again sat back on the bed. "Here medicines" Manik said sitting beside me on the bed. "No need" I shrugged.

"Pagal ho kya? You asked for it just now" he narrowed his eyes. "Yeah..but no need" I bit my lip and he shook his head.

"You are crazy" he said and I chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote ⭐

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

897K 88.8K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
65.1K 5.1K 30
A MaNan Rebirth Story. Read to find out what happens
134K 20K 40
"Baaz rehte hain jo mohobbat se aise ahmaq zaheen hote hain" ~Siddharth Ashok Shukla . . . "waapsi tump...