Manan: Baby love

By user32078143

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 70

2.6K 215 23
By user32078143

After dancing for sometime everyone was back to their lounge.

Alia: It was fun yaar.

Mukti: Yes man it's been so long we have been here.

Cabir: Girls night is still young and club nights are incomplete without something, have you guys forgotten?

Dhruv: What are you talking about?

Cabir: Come on guys think think.

Everyone was thinking hard about what they were missing and then something clicked in Mukti's mind.

Mukti: Oh ya truth or dare. How can we forget that?

Cabir: Correct.

Nandini: Yay let's play it will be fun.

Cabir: Yes my dear sister but this time rules changed.. only dare no truth.

Nandini: (pouts) Why?

Cabir: Because you never choose dare. Simple.

Manik: Sounds fun.

Cabir: (smirks) Of Course it is.

Manik gave him a confused look he knew something was fishy but then shrugged off.

Mukti: Stop giving that creepy smile Cabir and let's just start the game.

They cleared the table and took an empty bottle and spin it. Everyone's face moving with bottle eagerly waiting for it to stop on someone and it stopped at Navya. Everyone hooted.

Navya: Ok tell me what do I have to do?

Cabir: Um so-

Mukti: No Cabir remember the rule partners will not give task to each other... So please let us do the needful.

Alia: So have you figured out anything Mukti.

Mukti: (smirks) Of Course. So Navya it's very simple you just have to call someone.

Cabir: That's it? Come on Mukti I had better idea.

Mukti: Let me finish Cabir... Navya you have to download a dating app and then select one person call him and tell him you are very needy right now and want someone.... seduce him through call.

Navya/Cabir: WHAT!!!

Cabir: No she won't. Bro she is married if have forgotten and her husband is right here.

Manik: So? What are you going to do about it?

Cabir: I don't give you a permission to do something like that.

Manik: Is anyone asking you? Navya carryon and if you don't do that your punishment will be to go on a date with someone we choose.

Cabir: (gritting his teeth) Manik just wait for your turn.

Manik: (rolling his eyes) Will see that.

Even though Manik knew that Cabir won't leave him but still he wanted to enjoy his present situation.

Abhi: So Navya what have you thought call or date or both?

Navya: (hesitating a bit) I will call.

Alia: Ok so I have short listed few boys you can choose one.

Cabir: What? Already?

Alia: Ya when you guys were busy chatting I thought to save sometime and help Navya.

She gives her phone to Navya but Mukti snatched it in middle going through the profile of boys.

Mukti: Woahhh Alia your taste in boys is so good. I right swiped everyone.

Navya: What? Why would you do that?

Mukti: So that when you text them you will get at least one reply from someone. (handing her the phone) Now they are all yours.

Navya rolled her eyes but took the phone and sent 'Hi' to all of them and then waited for someone to reply. Within 5 min there was a notification on phone and everyone surrounded around her.

Texting

Rohan: Hello beautiful.

Navya: Never thought you will reply.

Rohan: How can someone ignore a message from such a beautiful girl.

Cabir: (scoff) Same old lines try something new boy.

Mukti: Cabir shut up.

Navya: So are you single?

Rohan: Well I guess if someone is using this app that means they are single.

Cabir: No boy that's not true. That's not how people are using dating apps these days.

Manik: Someone just shut his mouth.

Navya: That's true but can't believe someone so handsome like you can be single.

Rohan: Well if a beauty like you can be single than why not me.

Cabir: No bro she is not single. She is married. She is already taken.

Even though others were getting annoyed by Cabir still they were enjoying his situation.

Navya: Can we talk on call? Maybe we can get to know each other better.

Rohan: I don't see why not.

He then shared his number. Navya took few deep breaths before calling him and he picked it up within a second. Mukti took phone from her and kept it on speaker.

On the call

Rohan: Hello... Are you there?

Navya: Hi can you hear me?

Rohan: Woah what a beautiful voice!! I can keep listening to you whole day.

Cabir rolled his eyes.

Navya: Well thanks for the compliment.

Rohan: So what are you doing right now?

Cabir: Prank.

Manik put his palm on his mouth to shut him up.

Rohan: Hey is there someone with you?

Navya: (shuttering) Huh? No No I am all alone. Actually I am out so maybe you might have heard some passerby talking.

Rohan: Well what a beautiful girl like you is doing out in the midnight.

Navya: Oh was just feeling so lonely. (In a sad tone) I wanted someone who could umm hug me or kiss me or maybe even help me to forget my loneliness.

Rohan: (excited) I can help you in that if you want?

Navya: (seducing tone) Is it? Can you explain me how?

Rohan: There no enjoyment in explaining all this. I believe in showing it to you in practical.

Navya: Oh boy you are making me needy for you. I would love to accept some help from you.

Rohan: Tell me where are you I will come pick you up and I fulfill all your needs. I promise you won't regret your decision.

Cabir now completely lost it. He pushed Manik aside and snatched phone from Navya's hand.

Cabir: You fucker stay away from my wife... If any time I find you I will fucking kill you.

Saying this he cuts the call and everyone else we looking at him with their eyes wide open.

Alia: (whispering in Mukti's ear) What was that? I never knew even Cabir can get angry.

Mukti: Same here.

Cabir: Just wait for your turn I won't spare you guys.

Navya pecked Cabir's lips and hugged him which helped him calm down. Once he was ok everyone settled back to their place. They spin off the bottle and this time it landed on Abhi.

Manik: Well Well Well now the fun begins. So Abhi your dare is I am going to bring one drink for you and you have to drink it in one go, simple isn't it?

Abhi: (a bit hesitant) Umm ok I guess.

Manik: So Cabir Dhruv chalo to help me and girls when I say you guys blindfold him.

Abhi: WHAT? Why blindfold?

Cabir: To add a little fun brother. Don't worry you are in safe hands.

Saying this the boys went from there.

Manik: So ready with all the ingredients?

Dhruv: Just add whatever you see.

Cabir: Guys guys I have a plan.

Cabir shared his plan with them and agreed with him. They went towards the bar and ordered their drink. In the meantime Cabir texted Mukti to blindfold him.

After 5 minutes when their drink was ready they went where others were waiting for them.

Cabir: WE ARE BACKKKKKKK. So Mr. Abhimanyu excited?

Abhi: Not at all.

Dhruv: Arey don't you trust your friends?

Abhi: For this thing no never in this lifetime.

Manik: Chal Abhi just because you are so nervous we will allow you one thing which will help you trust us at least a bit. We will let you smell the drink, ok?

Abhi: Yes please hopefully I don't die just by smelling it.

Cabir brings one glass near his nose which he was hiding behind. Abhi was very nervous to even smell it but still he sniff and was confused because it actually smelled good like some mocktail.

Manik: Are you ok to drink it now?

Abhi nodded.

Cabir: Ok move your hands to the front and hold the glass but remember you have to finish it in one shot.

Abhi moved his hands in the front and Cabir brought a different glass in which they had the actual drink for him and handed him the glass.

Dhruv: Okay on the count of 3.

1
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
And
.
.
.
.
And

Abhi: (irritated) Just say it already man.

Dhruv: And 3.

As soon as he counted 3 Abhi touched his lips to the glass and finished it in one sip. His throat was on fire while others were laughing at his reaction.

Abhi: (removing his blindfold) I knew it you guys will do something like that. You.. You- God my throat is burning what did you even put in it?

Cabir: Nothing much just everything that we saw. I don't even remember the ingredients. By the way how was it?

Abhi: I fucking hate you three.

Nandini: Aww my dearest bhai (whispering) don't worry we will take your revenge from them.

Manik: Ok guys back to game. Settle down in your place.

Once they were back to their place Mukti spins the bottle and this time it landed on Manik.

Manik: So what do I have to do?

Cabir: Guys I will give him the dare. So your dare is very very very simple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YOU HAVE TO JUST SIT IN YOUR PLACE THIS WHOLE TIME TILL THE GAME ENDS.

That's all for today. Hope you like it.

I know you guys have been waiting so long for this update and trust me even I was waiting to give an update. Sorry to make you wait.

What do you think about today's chapter?

Please vote and comment your thoughts.

Will meet you all in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
648K 43.3K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
1M 54K 104
Manik Malhotra - the prince charming of murthy n malhotra family nandhini murthy - princesss of murty n malhotra family.... fab 5 , the unbreakable f...
177K 12K 38
Read & know😋