Captured Hearts

By HRKitson

Being the son to the infamous leader of the Italian Mafia Isn't always easy! Dean Sorento counts his blessing... More

Owning her
Two Sorentos
Maid for me!
Skittles
Big Brown Eyes
Frozen Pizza
Let's Cook
Locked Doors
Salty popcorn and wet lips
The Ghost who haunts her
Already Touched
Deep Betrayal
First Taste
Finally Tasting Skittles
Mother
Interupted
The Raid
You have how much!
My New Drug
Broken Heels
Morning wake up call
Hot wax
Happy Dance
Loving the smell of the sea
Bleeding Heart
You Don't Know What I want
Time to Clear the Air
Waiting Until its the Right Time
Taken
Whatever it Takes
Numb
Conditions
Dark Roots
Husband
Stir Crazy
Recovery
What Wedding
Shower Time
Nightmares
Big Talk
Pressure Points
Padded Room
Mine
All Clear
Hidden Demons
The Perfect Merlot
Defient Brat
A day to remember
Muffled Voices and The Scream
Dahlias
All the Wiggles
Wake up calls and Cocktails
New Contracts, Old Flames
Rotten uncles and best aunts
Simple is never Simple
Clouds and clubs
New heights and deeper destinations
Lavender fields
Broken promises
Fair fights, playing dirty
A menace and a cell
Stepping up
My time and my angel
Done being alone
Pulling pants down and chin ups
After Glow
Dinner and a Shot
The dress
Shots, Strippers and Skittles
Wedding bells and gun shots
Good cakes and Goodbyes
old blood and new blood
Epilogue- The End!

Jelly Babies and Wine Gums

428 16 2
By HRKitson

Dean 

I enjoyed lunch with Timothy and his family, we went bowling then had lunch at the park. Timothy's wife Sandy was lovely, they had been together almost five years, married for two. TJ was four. He was a surprise, but Sandy has always said that she would not change him for the world, and was grateful to share her wedding day with both her man and her son.

 I adored him. Which surprised Timothy. I hate kids, all kids and have no interest in having any. 

It would be cruel to raise a child in this heartless world, and in a loveless marriage. I can not love. I have never really loved and I doubt I ever will. 

I am destined for warm nights, plentiful with women, but I know unlike Timothy that a wife to come home to just isn't in my cards.

TJ has a special place in my heart, that won't change. 

Timothy had been my best mate since school, and has had my back everyday since. His son means the world to him, and I have had his back too.

 After lunch I popped into work, Saturdays are busy and all my best employees were busy with clients. 

I left some pizza takeaway menus and a £100 gift card, so they could all order out some pizza bundle to share.

 I then went by the office, and mother called my mobile, she hadn't been home to london in almost a year. Mother and Father had a strange relationship. 

They each loved the other like no other, but did not share any morals and would fight a lot. 

Mum actually raised Davide here in England with me, until Davide was eleven and he chose to be with Father. 

The psychopath actually wanted to take over for Father. Then after I turned twenty one  Mother and Father got back together after what must have been their 6th split. 

They are going strong and now mother flies between Italy and England. She was telling me that she planned to visit next month, and asked me what treats I wanted her to bring. I actually thought about Caris instantly, asking for some sweet items.

 My mother giggled "you don't like sweets, who is she?" I sniggered and just told her that I would see her next month. 

It's completely normal to want your mother to bring your maid treats back from Italy, she is just reading far too much into it.

 I decided to actually pick up some sweets on the way home. Caris has been trying so hard, and I have been so hard on her. I didn't know what she liked so I got jelly babies and wine gums. 

I was excited to smell jacket potatoes, one of my favourites!

 I asked Caris and she blushed crimson, I love when she blushes, she needs more confidence.  

I then went to get changed out of my suit, only to see that my room had been cleaned.

 I was furious because I specifically said to Caris to just put the dry cleaning away. 

So I stormed over to her, shouting at her, I was angry she didnt listen, didnt respect my privacy, fuck I was angry she must have seen the condoms. 

I wanted to make sure those were thrown away. I hoped to bin them after work! 

I saw the sadness flash in front of her eyes again, but then she slapped my hand away, from where it was pointing in her face.

 Fuck I liked it when she got feisty, so when she quipped back saying I dont clean my room and I asked why, she revealed that there were three condoms. 

She dont need to know one split, one was for oral, one to fuck. 

I teased asking if she was jealous, has she never been shown a good time. 

Only she snapped "yes I have been shown a good time, im some street worker remember, I have been with so many blokes surely you can understand statistically at least a handful knew what they were doing" She pushed me away, pushing my chest! It didn't do much, then she squeezed past me, her frame so small under mine. 

"I wouldn't be jealous, I can't think of anything worse than a Sorento touching me again" . She said through gritted teeth.

She walked away, and my anger dissipated. Fuck, I punched the cuboard, why did I even say that, she wouldnt want me in that way, not after my brother hurt her, knowing my secrets, having to live with my initials burned into her arm. 

I felt like crap, honestly she is my maid and nothing more. 

I need to talk to her like I would with Danny or Brook!

I fished into my bag and pulled out the sweets. I left them on the side with a note for "Caris, these are for you, I should not have overstepped, you were doing your job and you did it well, so thank you" 

I decided to go out, only to see our dinners sitting on the table. I boxed up Caris' dinner and left it next to the microwave. I sat down and ate the jacket potato. It was perfect, I should have eaten with her. 

I put another note by her dinner "I ate mine, it was lovely." I then got my shoes on and went to the club.

 I needed to forget about my emotional outburst.

Once at the pub I started with a pint, footy was on so watched a bit of that before starting on the whisky. 

Some tart came up to me and was flirting with me with no shame. I didn't feel like having some cheap fuck tonight, Id rather wank. 

I order her a drink, and tell the Bartender to put it on my tab. I then walked away, she was not worth my time. 

Money is meaningless to me, my time is something that I do value!

 I excused myself and had some fags on the way home, in the crisp air. Which was helping me sober up.

Once back I saw that Caris had eaten her dinner and the sweets were gone. I smiled to myself, like her accepting the sweets were enough, a small victory.  

I laid in bed, and my mind kept thinking back to what I said, was asking if she was jealous so bad. I started to think about her being jealous, and how hot it would be, that she was thinking of me and as my hand pulled my cock out, I was needing a release. I was stroking myself trying to think about the girl from yesterday or the one that flirted with me tonight but I found Caris entering my brain. 

I was so close, and then that's when I heard it. 

A scream!

 I tucked my angry hard cock away, and ran into Caris's room. I saw her in bed, in these little shorts and crop top and my cock twitched.

 Fuck you penis, not the time!

She was shaking, and crying in her sleep. I stepped toward her, not knowing how to help. "No, please no, Charlie!" she cried and I realized she was reliving something horrible. 

I sat on her bed and stroked her hair, I didn't want to startle her. She soon settled, rolled over and was snoring away. What has she been through? 

With my erection lost I just went to bed to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about Caris and what pain she must have known.

I woke up early, and I went out, I bought some almond croissants and starbucks coffee. I waited on the sofa for Caris to come out. I knew it was Sunday and she could sleep in, so I made sure the coffee was an iced one. Forty minutes later she came out from her room, had a glass of water and hadn't even noticed me.

 "Morning" I said and she jumped a mile. I chuckled and then gestured to the table "Breakfast" I said and she walked up to me slowly and sat on the opposite sofa. 

"So, as you're not my maid today, it's your day off. What are your plans" I asked . She shrugged and looked around "Uhm I might watch a movie in my room, and I may read a little" she sighed and looked sad. 

I wanted to break the ice, I never apologize but I wanted to in this instance. "I'm sorry" we both said and she giggled.

 "Why are you sorry, I acted unprofessional, and I called you a street whore and even if that's your past, it's not fair I judge". I explained before sipping my black coffee.

Thank you for reading and supporting this story, please share it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 8.3K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
2.5M 58.5K 81
Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, i...
47.4K 901 32
Sweet, sheltered, innocent Mia Bianchi lives her life according to her fathers rules, still at 19 she does as he says, not knowing life beyond her 15...
12.4M 372K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...