Enemies with Benefits | Vmin

By Vmnieee

"I'd rather kiss Satan's ass than miss you!" "Oh, so you know you're going to hell?" ~ Park Jimin and Kim Tae... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

598 41 25
By Vmnieee

Monday.

The day everyone around the world despises more than anything.

However, there is one person who likes it more than any other day.

That legend is named as Park Jimin.

Jimin, like any other student, hates getting up in the morning to go to school after a fun weekend.

However, on Monday, he has his favorite class,

The dance class.

Jimin loves to dance.

He can even call it his passion.

Dancing makes him forget about his surroundings, makes him just focus on himself.

And he loves his dance class.

His instructor is an amazing woman, although a bit strict.

It is the only class where he can be with his friends.

The other students in the class are fun to be around too.

There's only one thing that he does not like about the class,

The devil is also there.

He doesn't mind his irrelevant presence though, all the good things in the class cancels it.

Unless the bastard decides to trip him while dancing, which he does all the time.

That's when Jimin wants to rip his head off and feed it to the hungry wolves.

And that is exactly what happens today too.

Jimin dancing effortlessly with his dance partner while the whole class watched in awe.

Except one boy.

That one boy had something hiding up his sleeve.

Just as Jimin effortlessly landed on his foot after he was lifted up and swirled around by his dance partner, Taehyung made his move.

He just happened to have his foot right at the spot where the older was supposed to land, making him stumble.

However, things took a turn and his plan back fired.

In order to gain his balance, Jimin held on to his shoulders.

Sadly, it did not work.

Jimin still lost his balance and so did Taehyung who was taken by surprise as they fell on the wooden floor with a thud.

Jimin's back hit the floor with the younger on top.

Thankfully, Taehyung guarded his fall by placing both of his hands on either side of the older's head, caging the small boy underneath him.

And then Taehyung made the poor decision of looking down, which was a huge mistake.

Underneath him, layed the pink haired boy, face scrunched up in anger, lips pursed into a pout, and eyes glaring up at him in fury.

The sight underneath him was so adorable that he couldn't prevent his sweaty hands to slip on the wooden surface.

Which resulted in his lips crashing with the older's soft, plump ones.

The whole class gasped as they witnessed the scene,

Two sworn enemies, who couldn't even look at each other's face without having it scrunched up in disgust, were kissing.

Meanwhile, both of the kissing boys had their eyes wide open in shock.

Kissing was no stranger to them, given their midnight sessions every few days.

But those kisses weren't being shared in front of public, especially the one which knew about their long lasting rivalry.

Among the two, Jimin finally came back to his senses and pushed the younger off of him with all his might.

He stood up glaring down at the younger.

''Y-Yah! What the fuck do you think you were doing, you pervert!?" Jimin screamed.

''Look, it's not my fault! You were the one who pulled me while falling down!'' Taehyung shouted just as loud, getting up from the floor.

"You fucker! You tripped me while I was landing!" Jimin stepped closer.

''Well how would I have known that you were about land where I was standing!" Taehyung also stepped closer.

''Oh yeah!? Well we all know how you always try to trip me during this class!" Jimin stepped even closer.

''Or maybe you are the one who always dance where I stand. How about that, huh? Maybe you're attracted to my handsome face.'' Taehyung stepped even more closer, leaning down so they could be at eye level.

His face portrayed a sly smirk which Jimin desperately wanted to scratch off.

"You-'' Jimin got interrupted by Lisa, their dance instructor, who held onto their shoulders and pulled them apart.

''Guys! Calm down! What is going on in here?'' She asked the question to the other students while still holding onto the two glaring boys.

''They kissed.'' One of the students answered.

''Hey! That was an accident!'' Jimin retorted.

''Jimin.'' Lisa quieted him down.

''Tell me what really happened.'' She questioned again.

''Jimin and I were dancing and he accidentally fell down while landing. He tried to hold on to Taehyung for support but they both fell down and accidentelly kissed. And now they're fighting because of it." Jimin's dance partner explained.

"Oh. So that's why you guys were fighting, huh.'' The instructor released the boys with a chuckle.

''That was just an accident guys. Grow up. Move on.'' She patted their backs and went back to her desk.

The two glaring boys pulled their tongue out at each other before leaving to join their friends.

''Alright guys. Sit down, I have an important announcement.'' Lisa said as she grabbed a green file from the desk.

The students obliged, sitting down on the wooden floor, cross legged.

''So next month, we have the Seoul National Dance Fest coming up right?''

The students answered with an uninterested 'yeah'.

" So... I want one of you to take part in it-'' As soon as the instructor finished, the whole class erupted in howls.

''Hell no!''

''They're savages!''

''We can't even compare to them!''

''Miss, this is a bad idea!''

All of the students listed out various things as to why it is a bad idea.

''Guys Guys! Calm down! Listen to me!'' Lisa tried to quiet the class.

The voices died down as the students turned their attention back to the instructor.

''Look, guys, I know it's gonna be really hard to win, but I believe in you. You all are amazing dancers, yeah? Now, tell me who's participating.''

She held up a register and pen ready to write the names down as she looked at the students in anticipation.

Her smile dropped when no one raised their hands.

"Seriously? No one? Fine then, I will pick out the students who are gonna participate.''

The students panicked and hid their faces. Some hid their faces behind their bags, some hid it with their clothes while some with their hands.

''You guys do know that I still very much see and recognize you, right? Anyway I pick...'' She looked around.

''...Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Momo and Mina. I think you kids are more capable of winning than others.''

The said students groaned while the others sighed in relief.

''Since only one student can participate from each school, we'll have a mini dance battle here. C'mon.'' Lisa clapped as she instructed the students to stand in a circle.

''Okay, no hard rules here. You can do anything or even freestyle, it's up to you. Just remember to highlight your key points which will help you win. I'll play a song once and give you exactly two minutes to come up with a choreo. Am I clear?''

''Yes Ma'am.'' The candidates answered.

''Alright, let's begin.''

-------------

It was about fifteen minutes later when everyone had performed except Jimin and Taehyung.

''Alright next, Taehyung.''

The said boy walked up on the dance floor, face all serious as he stretched a little while Lisa searched for a song.

Once she found it, she played it once then waited for Taehyung to process a suitable choreo.

After exactly two minutes, she allowed Taehyung to perform.

(👆 Reference)

As soon as the song started, Taehyung moved his body rhythmically.

The song was of a hip-hop kind so he did exactly that, moving his arms and legs to every single beat.

''OHH!'' The students cheered at every move he made.

Soon the song came to end along with Taehyung's dance as the students started clapping.

"Bravo Tae!'' Lisa also clapped with a proud smile.

Taehyung thanked everyone before walking back to the crowd not forgetting to bump his shoulder with a certain pink haired boy.

''And now, last but not the least, Jimin.'' Lisa called out.

Jimin walked up, dead serious as he waited for Lisa to play the song.

Soon she did, the song was beautiful. It was a classical.

So, Jimin did just that.

He moved his body to the flow of the song, as if he was swimming in a river of music.

He mostly freestyled, adding some contemporary in it from time to time.

(👆 Reference)

The whole class watched in awe, everyone's mouth agape, as Jimin danced gracefully.

Soon it ended with Jimin lying on the floor at the last bits of the song, representing a dying swan.

When it ended, the room was silent.

The only sound was coming from Jimin, who was panting on the floor.

And then everyone clapped, wholeheartedly.

''Jimin...You're truly amazing.'' Lisa said, a single drop of tear rolled down her cheek.

Jimin got up and thanked everyone who were still clapping, even Taehyung.

Once the claps died down, all the candidates stood in a line, waiting for Lisa to announce the results.

''I really don't wanna go, Hyung...'' Jungkook whined against Jimin's shoulder.

''I believe no one wants to, Kook.'' Jimin replied.

''Okay so Jungkook, Mina, Momo and Hoseok, you guys are out, sadly.'' Lisa said with a pout but it soon faded as the said students jumped in joy.

''You guys are really...ugh. Anyway, So the winner is...''

~
A/N: Cliffhanger again hehehe 😈

Ps, to all those people who decided to contribute into crashing the weverse app yesterday, you will go to hell 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 802 36
"Jimin?" "Ma name is Mini." 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗕𝗧𝗦 - 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝘂 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀: - 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝙭 𝗺�...
3.9M 107K 54
Jade Jennings has spent most of her life in the Australian army. After coming back from a tour overseas she expected to be welcomed by her loving fia...
41.3K 2.3K 24
"I was never obsessed with Jungkook, it was always you, that whole practice, I agreed to it because I liked you, not because I wanted to get better f...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...