Lovebug

By faitenet

[ marinette dupain-cheng / ladybug x f. reader ] ˚₊·➳❥ You become the holder of the miraculous of the cat to... More

playlist!
I | Stoneheart; part¹
II | Stoneheart; part²
III | The Bubbler
IV | Stormy Weather
V | Copycat
VI | Lady Wifi
VII | The Evillustrator
VIII | Rogercop
IX | Horrificator
X | Princess Fragrance
XI | Gamer
XII | Volpina
XIII | The Collector
XIV | Prime Queen
XV | Despair Bear
XVI | Befana
XVII | The Dark Owl
XVIII | Gigantitan
XIX | Glaciator
XX | The Sapotis
XXI | Cheese Supplier
XXII | Captain Hardrock
XXIII | Zombizou
XXIV | Frozer
XXV | Red Claws
XXVI | Envy; part¹
Special | Halloween Party
XXVIII | Malediktator
Special | Merry Christmas!
XXIX | heroes day; part¹
XXX | heroes day; part²
XXXI | Animaestro
XXXII | Plantera
XXXIII | Weredad
XXXIV | Silencer
XXXV | Oni-Chan
XXXVI | Oblivio
XXXVII | Party Crasher

XXVII | Envy; part²

1.7K 106 12
By faitenet

You nearly ran to school to hear how Adrien found out he had a sister. After texting you about it, he said he wanted to tell you exactly what happened in person. So here you are waiting at the front of the school like Adrien usually does for you. Nino walked up to the school with Alya, both of them gave you a confused look. "[Y/N]? You're usually never here this early." Nino pointed out.

"Oh! Yeah, I just woke up early today." You shrugged. "Decided to have an early start to day."

Nino hummed while Alya nodded. "Ah, okay! Well, we'll be over there!" Alya pointed at one of the benches on the left pulling Nino along with her. Nino turned around to wave at you making you laugh and return the wave.

A couple minutes later Adrien's car pulled up. You stood up from against the wall walking down the steps, but not getting any closer to the car. The door opened and Adrien came out. He looked nervous and tense. He sped up to you once fully exiting the car. You both began walking up the steps, waiting for Adrien's car to leave finally leave. And once it did, you quickly spoke up. "So what happened? I mean, this just- it- this all sounds so crazy."

You sat down on the bench far right of the entrance. "When I first got home everything was normal. I was about to go up to my room when I heard a girls voice in my fathers office. I wanted to peak in but Natalie stopped me. So, while Natalie wasn't looking I snuck my camera in to record inside the room for a little bit. I came back out making some excuse that I was hungry, and that's when I got my phone back. After I watched the recording, that's when I texted you." Adrien told you.

"So did the recording mentioned her being your sister, or..?" You asked. Adrien nodded, taking out his phone to show you the video.

You watched the video without volume first, afraid someone else would hear. The room was dim lit. The girl stood about five feet away from Gabriel, but both had looks of distraught. Even through the phone you could feel the negative tension between the two. Gabriel spoke first, then the girl replied taking a step forward. Gabriel took a step back, obviously not wanting to be close to her. Tears started flowing from the girls eyes, she covered the top half of her face obviously trying to stop the tears from falling. She dropped to her knees looking like she was having a full break down. Then, the video ended.

Now, you turned up the volume slightly, holding the speaker up to your ear. The first couple of seconds were silent. "Why are you here? Why are you in my house?" Gabriel asked.

"Because you're my family, aren't you? You're my father! But you gave me away, yet kept the boy!" The girl semi yelled, you heard her step forward. Gabriel's breath hitched. "You leave my son Adrien alone." Another step was taken.

"How could you?" You heard the sniffles after her words. "I want you to leave my house and not come back here anymore." A boom sound was made, like something or someone dropping on the floor.

Quiet shuffling sounds were made, then the video completely stopped. You shook your head not knowing what to say. "Uhh... I mean, that's a lot. Finding out you've got a sister and everything." You scratched the back of your neck. "Did your father say anything to you about it?"

Adrien frowned. "No. My father doesn't tell me anything. So he still doesn't know I know. He probably never will since she's been banned from the house now. I just keep wondering why my father or mother never told me... or why she was never around, first of all."

Adrien looks up from his lap, eyes widening, standing on guard. You turned your head to see what he was looking at.

It was the girl. The stalker. Adrien's sister.

But she was different. She had been akumatized. She wore a white dress that flowed down to her ankles, the shoulders were cut off and the straps fell by the sides of her arms. The dress had a green undertone to it, and her hands up to her elbow were covered by green gloves. Her eyes were clear white, and around her eyes she had extravagant green makeup, but there were gold streaks that went down her face like golden tears. What stood out was a headband on her head, it was the only other golden accent. Her face had a mixture of emotions being sadness and anger.

"Adrien," she called, her voice sounded sweet and elegant. "I want to talk to you, Adrien." She stated, walking closer towards you and Adrien. She wasn't paying attention to anyone else around the area, so it was obvious she wanted Adrien, and only Adrien. "There's something important you should know."

You grabbed Adrien's wrist pulling him in the locker room. You looked around to find an open locker and shoved Adrien inside. "Don't move." You told him. After that, you ran in the girls bathroom to transform.

"Plagg, claws out!" You jumped out of the bathroom, seconds later, Ladybug entered through the locker room window. The girl calmly opened the door, eyeing both you and Ladybug.

"What are you doing?" Ladybug got in a fighting position, ready to attack the girl.

"I'm looking for Adrien. Do you know where he's at?" She asked.

You laughed. "No, and even if we did we wouldn't tell you!"

You were closer to the girl than Ladybug. Ladybug stayed at least ten feet away, while you were only four. Tears started falling from the girl's eyes, and she let out little sniffing and whimpering sounds.

An overwhelming feeling of sympathy came over you. It was as if you were on instinct to walk into her and comfort her. You felt Ladybug's yoyo wrap around your waist, pulling you back from the girl. "It's not fair." Envy spoke, her once sweet and innocent voice becoming more aggressive.

"Her crying makes people sympathize with her. It's her luring tactic." You told Ladybug. "It was like something came over me when she started crying. I felt the need to comfort her."

"Our attacks have to be further away then." Ladybug noted. You both turned, expecting to see Envy, but she was gone. You heard a screeching sound echo throughout the locker room. Adrien walked from around the corner with the same clear white eyes and golden tears on his face as Envy. he looked miserable. "I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Adrien?" Ladybug called, but Adrien looked lost. His lips formed a small frown, and his eyebrows were knitted together. He looked miserable.

You ran up to Adrien putting both your hands on his shoulders trying to shake the emotion off of him. Envy jumped behind him, startling you. You quickly backed up against Ladybug, sure not to get lured in by Envy again. Envy opened her mouth slightly, pushing Adrien out the way. "I want Adrien to suffer like I did. I want him to know what it feels like to be alone." Envy reached her arm out towards you.

You jumped out the locker room window barely missing Envy's grasp. You went in a circle jumping on the school roof. Ladybug landed beside you, having a thinking look on her face. "When Adrien got tainted by Envy's powers, he didn't cry or anything. So her powers must only make people feel alone, they can't transfer to her victims."

You took a moment to acknowledge what Ladybug said before nodding. "We should get Adrien." You insisted. 

Ladybug nodded. "Right."

You noticed the bright white figure walking out from the locker room. Everyone had already left the area, running into the classroom nearest to them, all but Alya, of course. Envy stopped in the middle of the court, looking up at you and Ladybug. You took the opportunity to jump off the roof, right in front of her. Ladybug landed on the other side of her, pulling her attention away from you. You snatched Adrien from her loose grasp, putting him behind you like a scared child.

Envy gasped and growled going in to attack you. You held onto Adrien's wrist making sure Envy couldn't get him back. "Ladybug!" you yelled to her, pushing Adrien towards her. Tears fell from Envy's eyes as she struck a hit on you; yet while so, you didn't feel the urge to comfort her like you did last time. It must be her whining that lures people.

Ladybug's yoyo wrapped around Envy's wrist, yanking her away from you. You grabbed Adrien again, allowing Ladybug to take the lead with Envy. The two fought, ending up on the other side of the court.

You put your hands on Adrien's shoulders forcing him to face your direction. "Adrien," you paused, not knowing if talking to him would do any good. "It's okay, Adrien. Whatever you're feeling, it's not your fault. You aren't alone, and I don't want you to feel that way. I care about you, all of your friends care about you. I'm your best friend, and I'll always be here for you." you noticed a different look in Adrien's eyes, one that was actually Adrien.

Adrien pulled back, almost collapsing on the ground. You caught him just in time. The golden tears sunk into his skin, no longer in sight. Not even a second later, Adrien gasped dramatically, sitting up from your arms. He was back to himself, he was Adrien again.

Ladybug yelled out to you. "Look out!" you blocked Envy's hit. Adrien ran away from you two, allowing you to fight without him being in the way. You heard Envy's whines, and your thoughts slowly got swallowed by hers. You quickly took out your staff, extending it into her chest. You relaxed, gaining all your thoughts again. "Now would be a good time for your lucky charm, M'lady!"

"You're right! Lucky charm!" Ladybug yelled, you looked at her seeing a roll of duct tape fall in her hands. She looked up, eyeing the area to find a use for it. Her eyes widen, then she shrugs. "Plain and simple" you heard her say.

She put the roll of tape by her side, getting ready for Envy to come at her again. You ran up to her, giving her a look as to tell you what the plan is. "Since she wants to make people miserable with her whining, we've just gotta shut her up."

You heard a different whining from behind you. In an instant, you'd been taken over by the miserable feeling of loneliness and sorrow. You felt completely empty. No thoughts. No motivation. Your vision was slightly blurred, and you felt a burning sensation on your cheeks. You looked over, seeing Adrien with the same look.

"Catwoman!" you heard Ladybug say panically. "I thought I helped, but I only made it worse." you spoke. "No, no you didn't, Catwoman, I promise you didn't."

You heard a faint voice in your head. "Come to me. We'll be happy together." It said.

You brushed Ladybug's hand off of you, naturally making your way towards Envy. "No!" Ladybug yelled, trying to get you to stop.

Envy had her hands out, as if waiting for you to offer something. "Give me your hand." The voice in your head told you. You gentle set your ringed hand on Envy's. She set one of her hands on yours, beginning to take the ring of your finger. You felt weak.

You tripped over your own feet, feeling your feet tried together. Envy cried, watching you get dragged away from her.

"Oh, be quiet!" Ladybug shouted, getting a running start to slap the torn off piece of tape on Envy's face. She made sure it was quick, and stuck on there good. Envy hummed, trying to take the tape off from her lips.

"Say cataclysm." You heard someone whisper. Confused, you hesitantly said it.

You felt someone guide you, looking up you see Ladybug, with a small slightly worried smile on her face. She led you to Envy, who sat silently crying defeated. Ladybug pressed your hand on the crown on Envy's forehead, watching the evil akuma fly out. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilise! Gocha! Bye-bye, little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!"

You gained your full vision back, and all your genuine feelings with it. You smiled, pulling Ladybug in for a hug.

You stepped away from Ladybug hearing her earrings beep. "I'll see you next time, M'lady." You winked.

Ladybug laughed. "You too, kitty."

"Pound it!" You both fist bump before Ladybug takes off on her yoyo.

You side eyed the confused girl beside you. "Is there somewhere I can take you?" You asked with your hands on your hips.

She fiddled with the headband in her lap, looking down then scratched the back of her neck. "Uhh, no, actually, I don't really have a place to stay." She looked away embarrassed.

You grabbed her hand pulling her up to you, and extending your staff away from the school. "Well, I can't just leave you at the school." You told her.

"I have something to say though. It's important." You hummed, mostly ignoring the girl. "It has something to do with Hawk Moth."

. . . - 🐾

Here you are, standing in a dusty, no-life, empty store, with Adrien's sister, who claims to have information on Hawk Moth. It was now hours after the first encounter and you agreed to meet up at this abandoned building. You were hesitant at first, not knowing whether to trust her or not.

She started off by sighing. "Okay, first, I want to introduce myself. My name is Cecilia, Cecilia Agreste." Cecilia paused, taking a deep breath.

"I'm the first born of Emily and Gabriel Agreste. They gave me away when I was four, and Adrien was just one. I don't know why they did it, but they did. I grew up seeing Adrien everywhere. Seeing how happy and taken care of he was. It made me angry. It wasn't fair that Adrien got this royal treatment meanwhile I was thrown away like trash. Was I not good enough? How come I had to live my life going home to home while Adrien got to spend time with my family." Tears began to fall from Cecilia's eyes.

"It should've been me. I was their pride and joy until he was born. I was so jealous of him. He had everything I ever wanted and more. I hated him. I know it's not his fault, he doesn't even know I exist, and that's the worse part. They completely erased me from their lives like I was nothing. Like I meant nothing. Even though I know it's not Adrien's fault I still despise him, and there will always be a small part of me that will." Cecilia paused once again, trying to catch her breath. She let out a sigh, as if recollecting herself.

"Anyways, I was stalking Adrien, trying to get to know him from afar. I don't do it anymore, I couldn't find anything out anyway. But there was one time when I was around the Agreste house, I snuck into their property through the gates. And when I peaked through one of the windows I saw Gabriel. He pressed some button on his desk and suddenly the floor lowered like an elevator going to the basement. He was so weird about it though, and a few minutes after he went down, someone was akumatized. When the battle was over and Ladybug purified the akuma, he came back up, but he looked distressed. If Gabriel can just exile his own daughter, then he must be able to do more sinister things. I know you still hardly know me, and probably don't really trust me either, but if anyone is Hawk Moth, I believe it's Gabriel Agreste."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 120 25
*MIRACULOUS LADYBUG FAN FICTION* this is set when everyone is a bit older, and they have defeated Hawkmoth. 2 seventeen year old's who struggle to c...
82.9K 4.2K 19
After an accident with an akuma, Plagg is forced to be Marinette's kwami, and Tikki is forced to be with Adrien! [ ⭐️ ] Summary After Ladybug and Ch...
483K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
62.4K 1.1K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...