The prince of your heart || K...

By Day_dreamers_writes

The kingdom was never your type nor you are any benefit to this kingdom, you are soon to get wedded to a prin... More

Chapter 1: A mare introduction
Chapter 2: The cold and handsome prince
Chapter 3: A start of new journey
Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness
Chapter 5: Fate is really playful
Chapter 6: Study session
Chapter 7: New arrival
Chapter 8: Rivals
Chapter 10: The wedding day
Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation
Chapter 12: A night to remember
Chapter 13: What's behide the close door
Chapter 14: Everything is hidden
Chapter 15: The ball party
Chapter 16: The Mysterious Man
Chapter 17: I hate you
Chapter 18: Ignoring
Chapter 19: Complicated
Chapter 20: Trust Issue
Chapter 21: Betrayal
Chapter 22: The culprit
Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?
My Thoughts

Chapter 9: Not so special day

1.4K 64 36
By Day_dreamers_writes

Beomgyu now turned towards me.

Princess y/n I will be asking you. Do you have time for me tomorrow?

There is some type of enthusiasm in his eyes. On the other hand, Taehyun had covetousness

At this moment I wanna reject both of them. Why they are even making a fuss about it?!!!

Maybe after I study with Prince Tae-Hyun I can join you. You said to Beomgyu as you don't wanna break his heart.

Study with Tae-Hyun? Beomgyu form in confusion

Yes, she has to study with me and tomorrow we will be studying the whole day so she can't go out with you. Tae-Hyun said while looking at Beomgyu

But when did we plan to study the whole day? You asked Taehyun

You might have forgotten y/n but I didn't!! I told you I will take the exam from you... He gave you a cold look

Maybe you did but I can't study the whole day it wasn't even an option. You then looked at beomgyu with a smile. Don't worry Beomgyu we don't study for more than half an hour so after that I will show you around the castle.

I am glad to hear that my Princess. Beomgyu smiled at you and you walked past both of them.

As soon as you left there Beomgyu looked at Taehyun with a smirk.

It looks like she doesn't want to spend time with you. Beomgyu said to Taehyun in front of him.

Why are you even doing this? I know you are not interested in hanging out with her.

Who says that I am not interested?! You are making it more interesting for me.

All of these are play for you right!! Oh come on Beomgyu I know you very well you think you are annoying me by doing this stuff but you know what by doing this you are proving that you are immature. Taehyun said stomping all of his anger on Beomgyu. Saying it Taehyun started to walk away from there.

Do you like her? Beomgyu's statement stopped Taehyun on his track.

Taehyun turned toward Beomgyu. Tho Taehyun knows that he will eventually refuse but this time the words made his heart stop for a moment.

Probably he didn't expect those questions to come just like that. But he shakes off his thoughts before answering beomgyu.

I never expected you to question me this type of superfluous question and you know the answer quite well too. I don't like anyone and feelings are those things which make a person weak. I am not a weak person. Don't ask this type of question ever again!!!

He warned beomgyu with the coldest look.

Then why are you getting bothered when I talk to her? Why does it be affecting you? Beomgyu retorted

Well, Taehyun doesn't have an answer for that. He still doesn't know why he is even behaving like this! He shouldn't care about you and beomgyu at all but the fact is he can't refrain from doing so!

Why are you quiet? Don't you have an answer to that? Do you like her?

Stop it!!!!! I don't care about her but I can't stand to see you doing something wrong with her. Both of us have problems with each other but don't you dare to bring y/n into this mess!!!! Taehyun warned beomgyu and left from there.

As if I will listen to you!!!

...

Next morning ~

You are sleeping peacefully not until the maids started to disturb you...

My princess the sun is above the head it's high time to revive. She said while opening the curtains and letting the sun light up your room.

Let me sleep a little more!!! You said in half sleepy state

But princess all the royal families are up and they are looking forward to having breakfast with you.

Just tell them to have breakfast after me I will catch up with them later. I don't even know what are they waiting for they should eat already.

My princess sorry to say this but the king ordered you to have breakfast with them.

Seriously!! This king will surely kill me before I get married. I hate it so much. The bed is so comfy and It's telling me to stay for a bit longer.

Nevertheless, I have to get up and greet those guests. Especially that queen of the East. How much I hate to see her every day.

Well, you woke up and got ready for breakfast. Suddenly you just realised that you have 3 days left till your marriage and your single life.

What will my life be like there?! Will I be able to adjust there? I can't believe I will be getting married soon at a such young age.

...

When you got outside of your palace you saw Prince Beomgyu walking downstairs.

He caught sight of you so he quickly stopped on his track and greeted you.

Morning my Princess.

Oh, good morning prince beomgyu. Are you perhaps going for breakfast?

Indeed, I am. You are also going there, right?

Oh yeah, I am also going there. You smiled at him.

Shall we go together, then? Beomgyu looks eager to go with you.

Yea--- before you could complete your sentence an arm just got locked with you and you look over to that person who is none other than Prince Taehyun.

Sorry, but she can't go with you. I am taking my betrothed with me.

You are too stunned to speak at this moment like what and why is happening now.

Beomgyu was also shocked to see that.

But still, Prince Beomgyu manages to put on a smile on his face before looking at you.

Well, I shall see you later my Princess when we will be looking around at the castle.

Shall see you then. You gave a smile to beomgyu.

You now look towards prince Taehyun.

So prince Taehyun can you just explain what is happening right now?

Taehyun shoulder just tensed up when you asked him.

What do you mean? Taehyun pretending to be unknown.

I mean this!! You now pointed towards the locked arm.

Taehyun got embarrassed so he immediately let go of your arm.

Don't you think you are acting weird since Prince beomgyu is around?

What do you mean by that huh? I don't find it weird at all. Moreover, you should also behave more politely with me as more people are watching us. If they got to know that we are not on good terms they might use it against our kingdom.

Sudden realisation got into you when you knew the fact.

No wonder why he was suddenly behaving this nice to me. I never thought of that how dumb I am!!!

You are favourable. I should disassemble it like that. I will follow this when people are around. Why I didn't think of it in the first place?!!!

Because you are born dumb. With that Taehyun started to walk forward.

Hey!!! Now, who is being rude here? You started to run after him.

As you are running on your way to the dining room you slightly run into the Queen of the east. If you didn't stop at the right time you might run over her.

She stopped at her track when she saw you almost running into her.

So Princess y/n... Surprisingly I remember your name now. Arrogance was clearly visible in her voice.

Maybe your kingdom didn't tell you some basic manner in which a princess should stay. Running is not part of our modesty. A Princess should stay within her limit.

She is making your anger get boiled up now. Like at this moment you can't calm yourself anymore. You wanna speak out and tell her and stop her filthy mouth.

Pardon me, my queen, but can you tell me what's the explanation about why a princess can't run? What crime will cause if a princess happens to run? Why it's not part of modesty?

You kept a poker face and played innocent while questioning her.

The Queen looked furious as she doesn't have any answers to your questions. Maybe if you weren't a princess she might dare to slap you. You saw how her hand got tightened and became a fist.

But you still wanna put some salt in it so you again asked her.

What happened my queen? Don't you have an answer to my question?

She looks damn furious right now. She just gave you the last glare while saying I will deal with you later. And walked away from there.

I am not scared of you. You queen of the east or whatever.

Waaaaa I've never seen Queen this angry. What did you say? Beomgyu came from behind.

Well, nothing I just asked her to give me an explanation about Princess's modesty but seems like she doesn't have an answer for that.

But why does it seems like you provoked her? Beomgyu frowned while looking at the Queen.

Maybe I did. You smirked being proud of yourself.

Beomgyu got fascinated by you this time. Like you are totally different from all the princesses he had ever met. Like your aura and charm are incompatible.

This Princess is something. She is not like how she seems. I need to know about her more. She is definitely not an ordinary Princess.

At library ~

I can't believe you're that dumb. You can't even answer the simplest questions. Taehyun said while checking your answer to the question he gave.

And you should stop being my preceptor. It's really hard to answer when you're looking like that. You retorted.

What do you mean by my looks?

I mean you look scary when I answer those questions it feels like you will beat me up. So I get confused about the answer.

Don't you think it was a very lame excuse?

Nope, it was an absolute truth.

Maybe you should acknowledge that you're born dumb.

And you should acknowledge that you are born cold.

Focus now. Try to figure out the answer well this time. I feel like I will become dumb if I stay with you for a longer time.

Ahhhh I hate studying so much. At night maids come in different gowns for weddings and in the daytime, I have to study. Like, am I the only person who has to go through so much suffering?

I want to sleep and enjoy your last moment in peace but feels like this ain't gonna happen.

After a few moments ~~

I think I am done for today. I will leave now. You said while closing your books.

Nope, you are not just seat down. We have to study more today. Taehyun said.

But I don't want to it's been 2 hours and I can't take anymore and I have to show Prince Beomgyu around the palace.

But you can't. You have to study for the whole day.

I told you I am not interested in studying the whole day. I am going now... With that, you were about to go but Taehyun hold your wrist which stopped you in your track

Look I want you to stay away from beom-----

Before he could complete his sentence Beomgyu came there

Princess y/n? Are you done with your study? Beomgyu asked while looking at you both.

Oh yeah, I am. I was coming for you anyway. You said while smiling at him.

You looked towards Taehyun.

Prince Taehyun you were saying something? What was it?

Taehyun glared at Beomgyu before looking towards you.

Nothing!!! Taehyun let your hands go and walked away from there.

You now looked towards Beomgyu.

Shall we go now? Beomgyu asked while smiling.

Before we go prince Beomgyu I have something to ask you. You question him.

Yes, my Princess? What is it you want to ask?

I want to ask you about the relationship between you and prince Taehyun. Are you on good terms?

Beomgyu got stunned by your question. You could see how this expression got tensed up. He looked serious now.

Your question got him off guard. You could sense that really well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 3.6K 37
"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face which wears off sooner than he...
91.4K 2.7K 27
please, please don't doubt my love for you; it's the only thing i'm sure of. [ 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 ] #1 - beomgyufanfiction #10 - y...
17.1K 682 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : ON HOLD... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage Sex...
93.8K 4.1K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...