Abandoned ✔️

By showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 39: Autobiography
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 42: Maturing

3.2K 216 57
By showerofgrace

On Hoseok's 25th birthday, his father leads him to his office to talk. From his face, Hoseok knows that his father does not want to say what he is about to say.

"It's ok, Appa. You can tell me." Hoseok softly tells his worried and stressed father.

"I love you so much, and all that I want for you is your happiness ..."

"But?"

"But the Council is pushing that you find a mate. They prefer a female alpha or any gender omega. I am very sorry. I know that you love Yoongi. This is the conversation that I have always dreaded as I raised you. I am so sorry." Minho whispers and looks down at his hands as a tear trickles down his face. He wants to protect his son from everything, but this is the one thing that he cannot protect Hoseok from.

"Appa, it's ok. I knew this was coming. I've already made a list that I don't mind choosing from." Hoseok hugs his crying father. "You and Eomma are happy. I am sure that I will end up being happy." Hoseok gently pats his father's back as the older alpha cries.

"I am so sorry that I can't protect you from this." Minho cries and wraps his son in his arms.

"It's ok. I have had an idea most of my life that this would happen. I am not mad at you. I am beyond grateful that you are my Appa. You are the best Appa that I could have ever wished for." Hoseok comforts his father and looks out the window at the cold, February weather.

"I have loved my sweet son since the first moment I heard your heartbeat."

"I love you too, Appa."

"Have fun with your friends today. Don't worry about this until tomorrow. We will talk about this later. Ok?" Minho sniffles and gently cups his son's face.

"Ok." Hoseok nods and smiles.

"You are the sweetest and smartest pup."

"Appa, I'm 25." Hoseok laughs when his father calls him a pup.

"You are still my little Hoseokie." Minho chuckles and walks out of the office with Hoseok.

"Yah! Hobi hyung, where did you run off to?" Taehyung shouts and drags Hoseok back to the party.

As the birthday party continues, Yoongi notices that Hoseok is not smiling as much as normal, so he drags his friend to a balcony and shuts the doors.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks and hands Hoseok a beer.

"I have to look for a mate." Hoseok answers with a sigh then takes a big drink from his beer.

"Hmm, ok. I am guessing from your face that you knew this was going to happen eventually." Yoongi mumbles as he observes Hoseok's facial expressions.

"Yeah, what hurt the most was watching my father cry. I know he has been trying his hardest to get rid of that rule, but the Council is filled with old idiots." Hoseok sighs and looks at the snowy meadow that is surrounding his home.

"Do you have someone you have feelings for?" Yoongi can tell that there is another reason why Hoseok does not want to find a mate.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to tell them. It will just make them feel guilty because they do not feel the same way." Hoseok mutters and continues to look off in the distance.

"That makes sense. I've never liked anyone, so I don't know what it is like to hold it in. But I can guess that it is painful." Yoongi nods in understanding, not realizing that Hoseok is talking about him.

"They are denser than a door knob." Hoseok chuckles and shakes his head as Yoongi continues to stay oblivious.

"Whoever it is, is missing out. I know that you would love them unconditionally." Yoongi smiles and looks at Hoseok.

"Hopefully, I can do that for my mate." 

"True. I am guessing they want you to mate a female?" 

"They want a female alpha or a male or female omega which is fine with me because I'm attracted to male omegas." Hoseok answers and finishes his beer.

"Have you thought about Yoojun? He's really smart, kind, brave, and pretty." Yoongi suggests as they walk back into the Pack Alpha's home with his friend.

"Yeah, he's the first on my list." Hoseok answers truthfully.

"What are you two walking about?" Taehyung asks when the two older alphas walk back into the room.

"Hobi has to pick a mate." Yoongi answers and grabs a tangerine.

Taehyung looks at Hoseok in surprise then drags Hoseok back to the balcony.

"You and Yoongi like to drag me around." Hoseok chuckles as Taehyung shuts the door.

"Did you tell him how you feel?" Taehyung asks after shutting the doors.

"No." Hoseok mutters and grabs a cigarette he stole from his father's office.

"He still can't see it." Taehyung shakes his head and sighs.

"At moments, Kim Yoongi has to be the densest person I have met." Hoseok chuckles and blows smoke into the cold air.

"Tell me about it." Taehyung laughs then looks off into the distance where the forest starts.

"I heard that things are starting to settle down in that pack. He still has several alphas to put in their place, but he's strong." Hoseok tells Taehyung as the younger alpha stares at the forest.

"I trust him." Taehyung hums and turns his attention back to his friend.

"Yoongi suggested that I mate Yoojun." Hoseok sighs and watches as smoke dances off of the tip of the cigarette.

"He would make a good Luna, and he has feelings for you." Taehyung nods in agreement.

"I'll ask my father to talk to his family." Hoseok mumbles and takes a deep breath of smoke then blows it into the wintry air.

For the next several days, Hoseok is busy courting his future Luna. To his surprise, he is very understanding.

"I know that this is arranged because you have to find a mate. I hope that we can start our relationship as friends. I understand that not every couple is based off of love. Not all of us are as blessed as the Kims. I hope that overtime we will love each other, but I know that may never happen." The omega smiles as they drink coffee in a cozy cafe and watch the snow fall.

"Thank you. I also hope that our bond will grow. The Kims certainly became lucky after endless pain and hardship." Hoseok hums in agreement.

"I had a crush on you in high school, so I am sure that it won't be difficult for me to develop feelings." He quietly mutters and avoids Hoseok's gaze. 

Hoseok softly smiles at the sweet omega and decides in that moment to let go of Kim Yoongi. The omega in front of him does not deserve to get hurt.

"So, what do you want to do today? It's snowing, so do you want to watch a movie?" Hoseok asks and takes a sip of his hot cocoa.

"Movie? Sure! I'd like to watch a movie with you." Yoojun smiles in excitement then blushes when he realizes that he got more excited than he meant to.

"You don't have to hide your emotions. I want to get to know you." Hoseok softly smiles at the blushing omega.

"I honestly never thought that you knew I existed." Yoojun hums quietly and walks beside Hoseok to the exit of the cafe.

"How could I not? You are Yoojun." Hoseok chuckles and opens the door. When the cold air nips at them, Hoseok notices that Yoojun does not have a scarf on, so he takes his scarf off and wraps it around the omega.

Yoojun stares at Hoseok in shock as the alpha makes sure that he is warm. When his parents told him that the Pack Alpha had picked him to court Jung Hoseok, he thought that Hoseok would be indifferent. Hoseok never looked at anyone other than Yoongi and Taehyung, so he thought that he would be someone Hoseok could care less about.

"Why did the Pack Alpha choose me?" Yoojun asks as they walk to Hoseok's car.

"Because I told him to." Hoseok answers and opens the car door for Yoojun.

"You told him to?" Yoojun stares at Hoseok in complete shock.

"I did." Hoseok smiles and motions for the omega to get into the car.

"But I am a male omega. My family is not well off. I-"

"I chose you because you are smart, kind, caring, brave, and handsome." Hoseok cuts the nervous omega off because he doesn't want Yoojun to think he is worth less than others.

When they arrive at the movie theatre, Hoseok is surprised to see Yoongi and Taehyung there.

"Hyung! That movie is boring!" Taehyung whines and hugs a laughing Yoongi.

"You'll love it. Trust me." Yoongi chuckles as he buys the movie tickets.

"You are so mean!" Taehyung fusses as Yoongi drags him to the movie that he does not find interesting.

Hoseok and Yoojun watch the brothers disappear into a movie theatre before Hoseok approaches the counter and looks at which movie to watch. 

"If you want to be with your friends, you can." Yoojun tells Hoseok as the alpha picks a movie.

"Today is a date. Friends are not allowed on dates." Hoseok smiles at the stunned omega while the cashier swoons at Hoseok's words.

"O-ok." Yoojun stutters and looks away as he blushes.

"Which movie do you want to see?" Hoseok asks the blushing omega.

Without looking, Yoojun points to a random movie. Hoseok softly chuckles and buys two tickets and popcorn for the movie. To Hoseok's surprise, they end up in the same room as Yoongi and Taehyung.

Hoseok and Yoojun end up sitting two rows behind Taehyung and Yoongi who are bickering over the popcorn bucket.

The moment the movie starts, a zombie lunges at the screen and eats a person. Taehyung and Yoongi watch the movie without a single emotion passing over their face while Hoseok and Yoojun end up screaming and clinging to each other. By the end of the movie, Taehyung is laughing because of how the main character died while Yoongi is yawning.

"I told you that it's boring." Taehyung fusses as they get up from their chairs.

"It clearly was not boring to the scaredy cats sitting behind us." Yoongi grumbles as his ears ring from the incessant screaming.

"Clearly." Taehyung hums in agreement and leaves the movie room with his older brother.

"How can they be so calm?" Yoojun whispers in shock as he and Hoseok recover from the horror they just witnessed.

"They are freaks." Hoseok mutters and shakes his head.

"That was horrifying." Yoojun shivers and tosses a punch towards the screen.

"That really was. For the next date, we will definitely watch a comedy." Hoseok grumbles as he and Yoojun walk out of the theatre.

"I knew that screaming sounded familiar!" Taehyung laughs when they see Hoseok walking out of the movie room.

"Shut up." Hoseok hisses at the bratty alpha.

"I am pretty sure my eardrums busted due to your incessant screaming for the entire movie." Yoongi grins while Hoseok smacks him on the shoulder.

"Yoojun, I deeply apologize for my friend. If there is a zombie apocalypse, you will have to run and save yourself because this wimp will faint." Taehyung grins and slings his arm over Hoseok's shoulder and holds him in a headlock.

"Stop it! You are ruining our date!" Hoseok shrieks and tries to get out of Taehyung strong hold.

"We are sorry." Yoongi chuckles and drags Taehyung off of Hoseok.

"Right, sorry." Taehyung laughs and winks at Hoseok who is just about ready to smack the mischievous alpha.

"Enjoy the rest of your date." Yoongi and Taehyung say at the same time then walk off together.

"They are just as close as I remember." Yoojun points out as Hoseok recovers from the headlock.

"They really are." Hoseok chuckles and watches as the two Kims leave the theatre.

"Are their wolves really silver?" Yoojun asks as he and Hoseok walk to the entrance of the theatre.

"Yes. Chairman Kim's wolf is silver, so they inherited his wolf." Hoseok answers and opens the door.

"Is Omega Kim's autobiography true?" 

"Yes, they really went through everything that is in his autobiography."

"Kim Namjoon is an incredible alpha. Very few would do what he did." Yoojun whispers in awe.

"He and Omega Kim are people that I look up to and admire." 

-photo edited by Lily-Sabrina.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 22.4K 23
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the 18-year-old father of Jimin. Going through life with a child isn't easy at such a young age, the bills and jobs are pilli...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
7.3K 279 5
you met him in the night, in your dreams. the beautiful boy--kylo ren. he was warm, so warm you felt the tingling on your skin throughout the endless...
687K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...